The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Sexual Health Issues

Notices

Sexual Health Issues If you need medical advice regarding your sexual health, ask Dr Tan. We are honored to have an In House Doctor who is here to help.

User Tag List

Old 21-01-2017, 04:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 9
hashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samsterhashansilva is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: HPV on the rise, with warts

Bros, how long does it take for symptoms to appear after getting infected with HPV?
Old 21-01-2017, 05:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by hashansilva View Post
Bros, how long does it take for symptoms to appear after getting infected with HPV?
It all depends on the immune system of the individual.

Some never develop any symptoms while in others it can be weeks, months or years.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-01-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 547 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2002 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond reputebullterrier has a reputation beyond repute

wah lao....sibe "malu"

I asked my doctor if can get HPV jab.....guess what he said

It is for women or GAYS

ahhhhhh. I clarified to him that I am not GAY
Old 23-01-2017, 01:42 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
wah lao....sibe "malu"

It is for women or GAYS

The reason why he said that is because women and gays are most at risk of HPV complications.

HPV causes cervical cancer in women and anal cancer in gay men. It seldom causes penile cancer so heterosexual men are considered to be in the low risk category.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 23-01-2017, 08:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

bro u should ask doctor for prep medicine. try it give u full protection fr any virbo

Quote:
wah lao....sibe "malu"

It is for women or GAYS

Old 24-01-2017, 01:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1 / Power: 0
Tubeboy is Cool - loads of Potential
How long does it take for hpv to go away and warts to clear? Does quitting smoking helps speed up clearing of hpv and the warts?
Old 24-01-2017, 02:07 PM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 45 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 11
DoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to allDoctorTan is a name known to all

Quote:
It is for women or GAYS
I have to politely disagree with your Doctor.

The HPV vaccine Gardasil is indicated for boys and men for the prevention of HPV infection caused by HPV types 6,11,16 and 18 and genital warts (condyloma acuminata) caused by HPV types 6 and 11.

This was quoted from their product circular.

Infections do not discriminate against sexual orientations.
Old 24-01-2017, 03:50 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tubeboy View Post
How long does it take for hpv to go away and warts to clear? Does quitting smoking helps speed up clearing of hpv and the warts?
This all depends upon the individual.

Quitting smoking is a good idea for all sorts of reasons. I don't have any data as to whether it speeds things up but it certainly won't slow the process down.

Old 24-01-2017, 03:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoctorTan View Post
I have to politely disagree with your Doctor.

The HPV vaccine Gardasil is indicated for boys and men for the prevention of HPV infection caused by HPV types 6,11,16 and 18 and genital warts (condyloma acuminata) caused by HPV types 6 and 11.

This was quoted from their product circular.

Infections do not discriminate against sexual orientations.
I thought the idea of inoculating males before they became sexually active was to minimise the transmission of HPV to females who are the ones who face far more risk than males do.

Old 24-01-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Bro Sam, what is the typical clearance time of hpv and warts? Will a infected person has this forever?
Old 24-01-2017, 04:52 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Bro Sam, what is the typical clearance time of hpv and warts? Will a infected person has this forever?
The answer all depends upon who you ask.

Treatment involves removing visible warts with the aim of assisting the body to fight the underlying infection that causes warts ie the Human Papilloma Virus. However removing the warts does not eliminate the infection.

As is the case with most viral infections getting rid of the infection depends on the immune system learning how to deal with the virus.

The immune system might win the war outright or there might be a stalemate whereby warts no longer develop but the underlying infection is still present. This means that when the immune system is compromised the warts might return.

There is no way of telling for each individual what course the infection will take. However for the vast majority warts are no longer an issue after a couple of years.

HPV is so common it is not worth bothering about. If you do see warts just get them treated. If you have a sex partner make sure she goes for PAP smear tests on a regular basis. In order to further reduce the risk of cervical cancer she can request a colposcopic exam in addition to the the smear test.

Estimates are that more than half the adult population will be infected with HPV while they are sexually active. Most do not even know they are infected because there are no symptoms.

There is an excellent article at http://www.webmd.com/sexual-conditio...ere-hpv-cure#1

Old 24-01-2017, 05:00 PM
Samster

I saw on some websites...some said 91% cleared HPV by 2 years...low risk HPV will be shorter. What are the ways that we can do, to boost our immune system to fight this?
Old 24-01-2017, 05:17 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I saw on some websites...some said 91% cleared HPV by 2 years...low risk HPV will be shorter. What are the ways that we can do, to boost our immune system to fight this?
The best way of having a strong immune system is to eat well, sleep well, exercise regularly and don't abuse your body with drugs, alcohol and tobacco.

There is no magic pill that boosts immunity regardless of what the health supplements industry tells you.

In my opinion nobody really knows how long it takes for the body to beat the virus because there is no straightforward test for HPV. The "2 years" is an educated guesstimate based on the fact that the recurrence of visible warts tails off after that time period.

That was certainly the case for the recurring warts I used to get on the palms of my hands when I was a kid. The family doctor would freeze them with liquid nitrogen only for the warts to return a few months later. After a couple of years they just disappeared on their own accord and have never returned.

If Dr Tan can clarify or confirm this it would be great. I am not a doctor.

Old 24-01-2017, 05:21 PM
Samster

Thanks for your advise...last year March..diagnosed with hpv due to presence of warts. Surgery to cut the warts. For the next 6 mths...on vaccine...no presence of warts...suddenly Nov...warts appear at same spot and seems to spread.
Old 24-01-2017, 05:29 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
Thanks for your advise...last year March..diagnosed with hpv due to presence of warts. Surgery to cut the warts. For the next 6 mths...on vaccine...no presence of warts...suddenly Nov...warts appear at same spot and seems to spread.
I guess it is a case of repeating the process and hopefully it does not occur again.

For the warts on my palms I remember having them treated 3 times in 12 months.

They popped up again 6 months after the 3rd round of treatment. My mum was just about to take me for round 4 when they disappeared on their own accord and have never returned.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1