The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The best of Thailand

Notices

The best of Thailand Serving your Thai Business & Holiday Needs. All Singaporeans in Thailand sign in to show your support and bring your Thai "friends" with you for stuff you can't discuss on Facebook! :)
ประเทศไทยต้อนรับคุณ!

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2007, 04:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Happening Discos/Clubs in BKK

Bro tom u see bey on leh... just came back from mission?
Old 04-06-2007, 03:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2995 / Power: 18
tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
Bro tom u see bey on leh... just came back from mission?
No mission la....Just finished exam today so met up with Bro Whitehawk for drinks....Now trying hard to sober up LOL....
Old 05-06-2007, 02:09 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1327 / Power: 19
High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Went to RCA Slim and Santika few days back when I was in BKK.

RCA Slim
This place is still very crowded. I like the band there, nothing compared to what we have over here .Sang only thai songs. The other 2 sections were also crowded with customers coming in later in the nite. Crowd still as young.

Santika
My favourite disco in BKK. Now they employed more beautiful babes to sell cigrettes, pop corns, conducting surveys, GROs etc. As usual this joint is hot with many babes. U have to go there at 930pm if u want the best table. Crowd there are more mature. Even thai superstar goes there from time to time. This is more of a niche disco unlike hollywood which cater to the mass.
Up me if u like my FR...
Old 05-06-2007, 02:38 AM
Samster

tomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond reputetomvoyeur has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by High till Dry View Post
Went to RCA Slim and Santika few days back when I was in BKK.

RCA Slim
This place is still very crowded. I like the band there, nothing compared to what we have over here .Sang only thai songs. The other 2 sections were also crowded with customers coming in later in the nite. Crowd still as young.

Santika
My favourite disco in BKK. Now they employed more beautiful babes to sell cigrettes, pop corns, conducting surveys, GROs etc. As usual this joint is hot with many babes. U have to go there at 930pm if u want the best table. Crowd there are more mature. Even thai superstar goes there from time to time. This is more of a niche disco unlike hollywood which cater to the mass.
Up me if u like my FR...
Can't up u if I wan too.....

Anyway, how come there r GROs in Santika????I always thought that its a decent disco like Sg MOS/Zouk! I saw a few pop corn gals when I was last there, damn weird to be eating pop corn in a club right!! Even, the Thais I spoke that night to find them annoying LOL.....
Old 05-06-2007, 03:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomvoyeur View Post

Anyway, how come there r GROs in Santika????I always thought that its a decent disco like Sg MOS/Zouk! I saw a few pop corn gals when I was last there, damn weird to be eating pop corn in a club right!! Even, the Thais I spoke that night to find them annoying LOL.....
not to them ahha. was in chiangrai when a friend brought me to 1 of the disco, cant remmebr whic 1 but the biggest and has a UFO like structure on the building.

They sell popcorn inside, cute. beer and popcorn. haha
Old 05-06-2007, 08:18 AM
Samster

High till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud ofHigh till Dry has much to be proud of

Quote:

These GROs are more like flower vase. Not those gals that push for LDs that we know locally. Anyway, GROs here are actually called coyotes or dancers
Old 05-06-2007, 09:36 AM
Samster

Quote:
These GROs are more like flower vase. Not those gals that push for LDs that we know locally. Anyway, GROs here are actually called coyotes or dancers
So what is their role or job function in the club? How do u identify them?
Old 05-06-2007, 11:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 18
Mr.romantic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by overnighter View Post
My girl brought me to forte when she wanted to meet her hometown kaki who claimed to be a singer there. So off we went, one hour into the gig still no sign of her kaki. Called her mobile but no one answered then my girl caught her dancing on the bar-top and waved to her. She came over and joined us but later had to go sit with some men. Opened a bottle of chivas for 2000THB i think. cannot remember cos the thai guys kept coming over to jio us drink. Was dead stoned that night cos my girl and i finished off one bottle. My first foray into a joint like forte but was thoroughly enjoyable.
Forte RCA's coyote dancers are not as pretty when compared to the rest of the clubs. PR girls are good though.
Old 05-06-2007, 01:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
So what is their role or job function in the club? How do u identify them?
U ask so much also not keen to go. Always complained about Santika....
Old 05-06-2007, 10:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 91 / Power: 18
overnighter deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.romantic View Post
Forte RCA's coyote dancers are not as pretty when compared to the rest of the clubs. PR girls are good though.
I dun like the band either...
Old 05-06-2007, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14783 / Power: 27
justl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond reputejustl00king has a reputation beyond repute

Been to both Hollywood and Santika.

Santika- Packed like sardines with many chiobus. Live band pretty good. Happening place.A Bottle around 2k baht.

Hollywood- Younger crowd and not as packed as bigger venue. Live band pretty good and with coyote shows. Gals not as chio as Santika. A bottle around 1.3k baht.

Old 05-06-2007, 11:53 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justl00king View Post
Been to both Hollywood and Santika.

Santika- Packed like sardines with many chiobus. Live band pretty good. Happening place.A Bottle around 2k baht.

Hollywood- Younger crowd and not as packed as bigger venue. Live band pretty good and with coyote shows. Gals not as chio as Santika. A bottle around 1.3k baht.
Santika is not as packed as RCA Slim or Nang Len cos they expanded the 2nd floor. !st floor is still as crowded as before. Chivas is back to $1.8k with 50 baht for every mixer and 100/200 baht for ice. 100 tips is the standard market rate.

Hollywood got more visual. Went there several times. Try to sit on the centre area. A few times we were sitting at the side, the sound system sucked.

Anyone been to Bar-yan tree disco near to esplande mall?
Old 06-06-2007, 03:03 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 502 / Power: 19
Cupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of lightCupnoodle is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Santika is not as packed as RCA Slim or Nang Len cos they expanded the 2nd floor. !st floor is still as crowded as before. Chivas is back to $1.8k with 50 baht for every mixer and 100/200 baht for ice. 100 tips is the standard market rate.

Hollywood got more visual. Went there several times. Try to sit on the centre area. A few times we were sitting at the side, the sound system sucked.

Anyone been to Bar-yan tree disco near to esplande mall?
I went to this Baryan Tree disco last Sunday night for the first time. Look kinda spacious maybe due to wasn't pack with puying? I reached there about 11:30pm, "enjoying" half hour of live band lead by a male singer before they start the dance music. The Black Label cost 1.8K baht alone, we manage to finish half bottle then the bill come out to 2.6k baht including mixers and ice. We had also order this thing look like a tall bottle in a wooden bucket for smoking (sorry forget what it is call) for 500 baht. The crowd seem to start come in after midnight while they play the hip hop rap music and people start dancing, which underneath the water spraying onto the glass-made dance floor from below. The music stop at 3am.
Old 06-06-2007, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
U ask so much also not keen to go. Always complained about Santika....
Haha...Bro HTD not happy I complained abt his fave hunting ground LOL....

Btw, I mentioned that I have only been to the place once n the first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded...)....U bring me to other places next time to compare lor...
Old 06-06-2007, 09:07 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1978 / Power: 20
yinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant futureyinyang has a brilliant future

Quote:
..first impression is not good (anyway, was intoxicated with medication that time so judgment could be clouded
Pity you drugged yourself, instead of puyings spiking yours and finishing you off at some transit htl ah? Santika's on fridays got 'with it' crowd..

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread