The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-09-2017, 05:37 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1069 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...ostcount=35424

What naemlo describe chao ang moh...

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 10-09-2017, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Shadyslim deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

guess when i ask a question i get bombarded with questions instead of answer, thanks guys

Last edited by Shadyslim; 10-09-2017 at 02:49 PM.
Old 10-09-2017, 09:19 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadyslim View Post
i have a vn friend whom i knew thru a pub last time working on work permit, but i think she got written bad reviews by her employer as she did not complete her term of 6 months work and resigned in 3-4 months...
Why are u spending so much effort on an entertainment "friend"?? A friend or ???
Old 10-09-2017, 10:57 AM
Samster

Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by naemlo View Post
Why are u spending so much effort on an entertainment "friend"?? A friend or ???
maybe a "friend of interest"

Old 10-09-2017, 11:01 AM
Samster

Quote:
hi all esteemed bros here, wish to enquire if you guys have experience with appealing for rejected entry visa ? i have a vn friend whom i knew thru a pub last time working on work permit, but i think she got written bad reviews by her employer as she did not complete her term of 6 months work and resigned in 3-4 months...

hence the rejected visa, i plan to help her with the appeal for her visit here to SG, any bro able to guide and help :confused

sincere thanks in advance
you dun know how and you wanted to help...interesting proposal...are you been wearing a hat too big for your head...

ICA ask -

how you related to her...
hopefully you aren't married otherwise she had no chance to come forever...she is deemed a family breaker...

Old 10-09-2017, 10:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
guess when i ask a question i get bombarded with questions instead of answer, thanks guys
Hahaha; not really. Let me help u to answer. Normally; they should not have problem even after working in Singapore. The only bad review by her previous employer maybe stating that she is going out with customer to the hotel or when there is raid; she was caught in the hotel. Normally; a work permit holder still can go to the hotel with her bf/lover. If she is being paid for the sex; she will have problem coming in. No point going to any lawyers. Just go Immigration; fill up a form; stating that you are her bf; she will be able to come in. If not; just go to VN; bring her to Singapore by yrself. When entering immigration; stand behind her. When there is any issue; follow her to the immigration counter. If you go out of the immigration; the chances that she will not be able to come in. Immigration officers will listen to your story but it is still up to the immigration officers whether she is allowed to enter Singapore. I show my Notice of Assessment to Immigration officers each time when I bring my gf to Singapore. It prove my income capabilities for her stay in Singapore.

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Old 13-09-2017, 04:32 PM
Samster

Calling naemlo

these 2 chao ang moh stay mini-hotel dun pay and moved out quietly after 2 weeks...

Blacklisted big-legged beggar booted over Bangkok layover

By Coconuts Bangkok Sep. 13, 2017

https://coconuts.co/bangkok/news/bla...ngkok-layover/

Last edited by Hurricane88; 13-09-2017 at 07:08 PM.
Old 18-09-2017, 10:08 AM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Calling naemlo

these 2 chao ang moh stay mini-hotel dun pay and moved out quietly after 2 weeks...
Not chao ang moh but expats...
Old 25-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
flashbouncer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Arrow Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Need some advice from all the Vietnam experts here. Some background: I'm decent looking, average build in my early thirties. I'm currently in hcm for 2 weeks for work. Been frequenting a bar for the past 5 nights, every night I will sit with the same girl. This girl claims she started working here 2 months ago, and from my observation she does seem less seasoned compared to the rest of the girls.

From observation, while the other girls immediately start flirting and asking you to buy them drinks before slowly escalating to asking you to bring them back to hotel, mine just sits there and seems quite shy. I was attracted to her looks so I decided to make an effort to break the ice. Her English is not so good so conversations are hard but eventually I get her to warm up to me through some silly games and stuff.

The first night, other than the very first Ladies drink I bought her, she didn't ask for anything else. My colleagues were all on their 4th or 5th ladies drink for their ladies so i felt bad and gave her a 300k tip. She looked surprised but accepted. The next few nights when I went back for her, she didn't ask for any ladies drink. The second night she didn't want to accept my tip but I persisted and she accepted. The subsequent nights she was firm in not accepting any money from me. So basically she spent around 4 or 5 hours with me and did not earn a cent. on the other hand, I was receiving some mixed signals from her. I asked her out for movies on Sunday and she accepted but in the end she said she overslept cuz work ended very late on Saturday due to some event. And while she seems happy to see me and does all the little gf-like things like holding my hand while walking around the bar and talking to the other ladies, leaning her head against my shoulder, she also clams up when I ask her more personal questions. Sometimes she gives me her full attention and other times she also seems to be lost in her own thoughts.

usually I'm a fuck and forget type of person so this is the first time I've tried to get something like that going. I'm not too experienced at reading bar girls so I am completely clueless at this point. I'm just wondering if anyone who has had some experience in this area knows if it is worth my time and effort to continue to work on this girl. There are so many pretty girls in dai nam and Vien dong spa or in the other bars so it is much easier to just pay for a quick and commercial release but I'm also getting a little bored with that which is why I'm spending time and effort on this girl. But with the mixed signals I'm not sure if I should continue to do so.

Sorry for the Long post and thank you in advance for any honest feedback and opinions!
Old 25-09-2017, 12:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbouncer View Post
Need some advice from all the Vietnam experts here. Some background: I'm decent looking, average build in my early thirties. I'm currently in hcm for 2 weeks for work. Been frequenting a bar for the past 5 nights, every night I will sit with the same girl. This girl claims she started working here 2 months ago, and from my observation she does seem less seasoned compared to the rest of the girls.

The first night, other than the very first Ladies drink I bought her, she didn't ask for anything else. My colleagues were all on their 4th or 5th ladies drink for their ladies so i felt bad and gave her a 300k tip. She looked surprised but accepted. The next few nights when I went back for her, she didn't ask for any ladies drink. The second night she didn't want to accept my tip but I persisted and she accepted. The subsequent nights she was firm in not accepting any money from me. So basically she spent around 4 or 5 hours with me and did not earn a cent. on the other hand, I was receiving some mixed signals from her. I asked her out for movies on Sunday and she accepted but in the end she said she overslept cuz work ended very late on Saturday due to some event. And while she seems happy to see me and does all the little gf-like things like holding my hand while walking around the bar and talking to the other ladies, leaning her head against my shoulder, she also clams up when I ask her more personal questions. Sometimes she gives me her full attention and other times she also seems to be lost in her own thoughts.

usually I'm a fuck and forget type of person so this is the first time I've tried to get something like that going. I'm not too experienced at reading bar girls so I am completely clueless at this point. I'm just wondering if anyone who has had some experience in this area knows if it is worth my time and effort to continue to work on this girl. There are so many pretty girls in dai nam and Vien dong spa or in the other bars so it is much easier to just pay for a quick and commercial release but I'm also getting a little bored with that which is why I'm spending time and effort on this girl. But with the mixed signals I'm not sure if I should continue to do so.

!
Stick to pay, fuck and forget...

This gal is not interested in you or anyone else...she should have at least one bf satisfying feeding her...reason why she not able to go for outing or movies...

since you volunteer to pay her tips then she just collect and act as though no hard-up...never believe she jsut working there for 2 months...just need to ask the other gals...since you are there for fun...never ignore the others who working hard to earn a tip...she is no different from any other working gal...

Old 25-09-2017, 03:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
flashbouncer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricane88 View Post
Stick to pay, fuck and forget...

This gal is not interested in you or anyone else...she should have at least one bf satisfying feeding her...reason why she not able to go for outing or movies...

since you volunteer to pay her tips then she just collect and act as though no hard-up...never believe she jsut working there for 2 months...just need to ask the other gals...since you are there for fun...never ignore the others who working hard to earn a tip...she is no different from any other working gal...
I know it's very likely she's not interested or interested enough cuz she would have made an effort to meet up if she was. I'm just confused by the fact that for the past 3 nights she was with me for 4 hours each time (I'll be at the bar from 8+ and stay till 12+) and yet she didn't earn a single cent from me. I also asked my colleague to ask his girl and she confirmed that mine is quite new. In fact when I'm at the bar with my girl, the rest of the girls keep looking and talking about us cuz we act very lovey dovey and some of them will randomly come up to me and say my girl has no bf, asking me to go for her.

If this is part of some elaborate scheme to play the long game with me or just trying to play hard to get, I have to say it's not really working since it's causing me to lose interest in her. Haha
Old 25-09-2017, 10:00 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 105 / Power: 12
thewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythewildone deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Might be a bit off topic - let me know if I am. In some ways understanding your Vietnamese life partner means helping her bring back a piece of home.

My wife wants to buy an Arirang KTV machine and bring it back to SG. I've a couple of questions:

1) Any problems bringing back the electrical device to SG? I mean there's no Safety-mark sticker; will it get confiscated at customs?
2) Can I just plug it into my regular AV receiver/amp?
Old 26-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post
Might be a bit off topic - let me know if I am. In some ways understanding your Vietnamese life partner means helping her bring back a piece of home.

My wife wants to buy an Arirang KTV machine and bring it back to SG. I've a couple of questions:

1) Any problems bringing back the electrical device to SG? I mean there's no Safety-mark sticker; will it get confiscated at customs?
I used to see sinkees carrying large electrical items in the past (since 2009 to 2012)...but recently not anymore...reason, electrical and electronics items are cheap comparable to sinkieland...

Just go down to Nguyen Kim store at THD, D1...you will get what you want...Arirang had been in Vietnam for long time...I download the apps and used it to search for songs...

Oops...knew I wasn't answering your question directly....Q1, if you bring new item they will tax you...Q2, should be able to plug in and play

Old 26-09-2017, 01:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 752 / Power: 8
ngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to beholdngankokyeu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by flashbouncer View Post
I know it's very likely she's not interested or interested enough cuz she would have made an effort to meet up if she was. I'm just confused by the fact that for the past 3 nights she was with me for 4 hours each time (I'll be at the bar from 8+ and stay till 12+) and yet she didn't earn a single cent from me. I also asked my colleague to ask his girl and she confirmed that mine is quite new. In fact when I'm at the bar with my girl, the rest of the girls keep looking and talking about us cuz we act very lovey dovey and some of them will randomly come up to me and say my girl has no bf, asking me to go for her.

If this is part of some elaborate scheme to play the long game with me or just trying to play hard to get, I have to say it's not really working since it's causing me to lose interest in her. Haha
After reading, I think she not playing any game but you are. Not sure if you gotten a kiss from her? I have seen my friends got kisses from gals first time they met.
Old 26-09-2017, 01:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1439 / Power: 21
FireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud ofFireShark has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by thewildone View Post

1) The Use item should not be value more than SGD 600
2) you should not encounter any issue

Top Vietnamese Songs

Ai Yeu Toi Suot kiep????

Interested in exchange points, drop me a PM. Minimum 5 points to exchange

Guide in Vietnam

Massage; KTVs & Disco in HCM
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1