The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2017, 02:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
Disillusioned99 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Should I walk out of my marriage?

Thanks all for your advice and encouragement. I will seek legal advice before the next steps.

Just for laughs, the stupid man asked me if I paid off the whore for leaving him... I am stunned when he said that. If I want to throw away my money like that, I will rather pay money to get rid of her once and for all? Anyone wants her contact? Apparently, she allows you to do it raw. BJ, CIM, AR and anal sex. And she will lick your armpit too (yucks!)...
Old 20-09-2017, 05:54 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 433 / Power: 0
Beretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBeretta is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Disillusioned99 View Post
Apparently, she allows you to do it raw. BJ, CIM, AR and anal sex. And she will lick your armpit too...
No wonder your man got hooked on her.
Any woman who can do all that is a keeper
Maybe you should also learn these skills to keep your man from straying.
Old 20-09-2017, 06:07 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 104 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1207 / Power: 20
YELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud ofYELLOW has much to be proud of

i am a married man .... i also having the same tots as u ...... i love my kid .... onli factor holding me back

Quote:
It is never a money problem for me. i worry for my children. I think to myself if I should sacrifice my own happiness to give my children a complete family. This is still a question I am struggling with.
Old 21-09-2017, 08:04 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 827 / Power: 16
maxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to beholdmaxsee is a splendid one to behold

If the very essence of staying in a marriage is about how well u perform in bed. Best to end it and not waste ur time...

色不异空,空不异色,色即是空,空即是色 .....

Going for FL is like going to the tiger's cave, can u be 100% sure u are safe...Read up on HIV Stigmas
http://www.avert.org/hiv-aids-stigma...rimination.htm
Old 21-09-2017, 11:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 232 / Power: 11
alwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samsteralwaysalone is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Thanks all for your advice and encouragement. I will seek legal advice before the next steps.

Just for laughs, the stupid man asked me if I paid off the whore for leaving him... I am stunned when he said that. If I want to throw away my money like that, I will rather pay money to get rid of her once and for all? Anyone wants her contact? Apparently, she allows you to do it raw. BJ, CIM, AR and anal sex. And she will lick your armpit too (yucks!)...
wtf. think just divorce him. you will be happier without him.
His heart is no longer with the family anyway.
Guys are willing to accept +1 or +2 anyways.
Old 22-09-2017, 09:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
chloelin1834 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Since he feel like he wants to tc the other woman and her kid. Just let him go. Peacefully divorce before the kids witness their father with "other family" one day....

Divorce and secure the monthly fees for your kids. Thats all. Wish them good luck have fun.

Why do u want to keep a man who dont love u and your children?

Anyway probably your sex is not exciting enough for your husband. Have to learn new tricks to satisfy your next man.
Old 22-09-2017, 11:05 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Beretta View Post
No wonder your man got hooked on her.
Any woman who can do all that is a keeper
Maybe you should also learn these skills to keep your man from straying.
I am a wife. Not a whore.

Since you think she is a keeper, why don't I give you her contact?
Old 22-09-2017, 11:08 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomMAffolter View Post
maybe if u didnt see it as yucks you husband wouldnt need to eat outside, in any problem there is never the one factor that creates the prob
Licking armpit is normal???

Anw, my views are different from yours. Once you get married, you go into a covenant with that one special person which you promised to stay faithful to. If you do not believe in faithfulness, then don't get married.

Marriage is a choice one goes into. Once you make the choice, ensure you commit to that marriage.

Whatever issues one have in a marriage is not a passport to fool around outside.
Old 23-09-2017, 12:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 12
centvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guycentvin deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

U should move on. Holding on to a sinking ship might do more damage. From my pov, I do eat sometimes at MP but it's foolish to attach emotion to the ladies. No disrespect but it's only a physical transaction in there
Old 23-09-2017, 04:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 46 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2093 / Power: 10
FreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond reputeFreebiezWanker has a reputation beyond repute

TS, u still in shape or have u put on weight? Do u give ur husband sex as much as before marriage n kids?

Do PM me if I left you out. Thks!
Old 23-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Quote:
Licking armpit is normal???

Anw, my views are different from yours. Once you get married, you go into a covenant with that one special person which you promised to stay faithful to. If you do not believe in faithfulness, then don't get married.

Marriage is a choice one goes into. Once you make the choice, ensure you commit to that marriage.

Whatever issues one have in a marriage is not a passport to fool around outside.
Sis, married liao still set boundaries for what? These boundaries make your sex game weak. If your sex game is strong, your husband wun eat outside.

Let me share with you the perspective of a man. If he sees you as higher on the attraction ladder, he will treat you as a kid. He will do everything for u, make u happy, go to great lengths to please you. If you are lower than him, he treats you as a slave. Make you do everything for him, etc.

You need to figure out how to move up the attraction ladder. Be successful at work, slim down, look after yourself and make yourself beautiful and up your sex game.

Dun forget why you fell in love. The excitement of the chase, the uncertainty, the fun. You did not fall in love to wash clothes & do ironing or budget finances.

Different people are turned on by different things. You like chicken rice, someone else likes liver, i might find both gross. But if can give just give, good sex is also part acting. Do you think the WL really moan cos they enjoy the sex? Or whisper dirty things cos they really mean it?

Give your husband the fuck of his life then threaten to leave & I bet you he will think twice about straying. Now go buy some sexy underwear & go be a slut for your hubby. All the best.
Old 24-09-2017, 11:00 AM
Samster

Quoted: 94 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1599 / Power: 15
HonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant futureHonkyTonkyMan has a brilliant future

It may sound crude but I always believe the way to a man heart is not through his stomach but through his dick...make a man feel like a king in bed and you have him round your fingers..that why there are so many suckers out there falling for prc whores cos they know how to manipulated us gullible men...sorry sis but that a reality...
Old 24-09-2017, 02:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 26 Post(s)
Quoted: 1876 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 42687 / Power: 29
Rickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond reputeRickey has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iwanboomboom View Post
Sis, married liao still set boundaries for what? These boundaries make your sex game weak. If your sex game is strong, your husband wun eat outside.

Let me share with you the perspective of a man. If he sees you as higher on the attraction ladder, he will treat you as a kid. He will do everything for u, make u happy, go to great lengths to please you. If you are lower than him, he treats you as a slave. Make you do everything for him, etc.

You need to figure out how to move up the attraction ladder. Be successful at work, slim down, look after yourself and make yourself beautiful and up your sex game.

Dun forget why you fell in love. The excitement of the chase, the uncertainty, the fun. You did not fall in love to wash clothes & do ironing or budget finances.

Different people are turned on by different things. You like chicken rice, someone else likes liver, i might find both gross. But if can give just give, good sex is also part acting. Do you think the WL really moan cos they enjoy the sex? Or whisper dirty things cos they really mean it?

Give your husband the fuck of his life then threaten to leave & I bet you he will think twice about straying. Now go buy some sexy underwear & go be a slut for your hubby. All the best.
Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
It may sound crude but I always believe the way to a man heart is not through his stomach but through his dick...make a man feel like a king in bed and you have him round your fingers..that why there are so many suckers out there falling for prc whores cos they know how to manipulated us gullible men...sorry sis but that a reality...
Very well said by both bros ...& v. good advice to wifeys to keep their man happy...v good pov too & perspective of guys' sexual mentality & their response vis-a-vis to the female sex ...all wifeys shd understand their husbands as such..den there won't be so many unhappy marriages 2day

Up my points n I will return immediately

Pls PM me if I haven return favor
Old 24-09-2017, 11:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
JonSt deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I hate cheaters with a passion believe me.

But at the same time, the wife should take steps to know the husband's likes and dislikes in bed dont cha think so? If wife cooking not good, husband will always prefer to eat outside mah.

Same game girls play with their boyfriends where by the boyfriend NEEDS to know what is in their mind and seek to attain it.

Same game, to be honest, just that its now your turn who needs to know what makes his eye twinkle
Old 25-09-2017, 03:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 205 / Power: 15
lechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samsterlechlee is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bros have suggested to up the sex game but the issue lies with the man. He is just itchy outside. Even if you up the sex game, he still wants novelty. It's never enough for him. Let's don't find excuses for such behaviors. My parents have gone sexless even since having me but they are still married and living together for 30 years. What happened to such commitment that our parents have? Does our generation these days finds commitment less valuable?

Personally, I find sex less attractive after my marriage. Mind you, it's only been 2 years marriage although we are together for 8 years now. My wife is still very enthusiastic about sex but the issue lies with me. Somehow I have lost interest in it. I still carry out my obligatory role to
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1