The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster

Notices

FL Dome 3 - The World is Your Oyster Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

Monte29 Image
Monte29 Finest from the Land of Smiles

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 05-09-2017, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jiaksai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dagouxiong View Post
Apparently she created several accounts, don't know why. But all the accounts show same pictures. Now I feel a little of a carrot head for not pressing the price down further haha.
It's ok la.. either u succeed or u learn.. no loss whatsoever. Definitely not the best deal... but I've encountered worse..
Old 05-09-2017, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 78 / Power: 9
nelsonkhoch deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Japanese girls

Does she look japanese?
Old 09-09-2017, 08:29 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 71 / Power: 8
sgforex666 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nowadays too many pinoy and PRCs tried to be Jap girls.

From my Jap buddy, she said most photos are fake photos and some even have fake passports. Thus if she is what she looks like, you are lucky.
Old 09-09-2017, 08:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 283 / Power: 15
cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!cengizkhan is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post

From my Jap buddy, she said most photos are fake photos and some even have fake passports. Thus if she is what she looks like, you are lucky.
Youre right Bro, for Backpage, Pinoy claims to be Mixed Jap, mixed Latinez,mixed whatever. They feel insecure to be called Pinay. An the photo will 99% to be fake. Had my fair share. I usually will go to their room with their photo, if different, i will walk off. And will never book a room and wait for them. Otherwise, a domestic maid will appear. Have fun.
Old 09-09-2017, 11:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 64 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 171 / Power: 10
jaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjaguarbkk is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by sgforex666 View Post

Your Jap buddy chio or not? hehehe....never dated a jap before.
Old 09-09-2017, 10:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 480 / Power: 23
wtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of lightwtcxxx is a glorious beacon of light

The passport photo appears on several wecahe accounts; said to be at various hotels. I am not sure there is only one girl moving around or several operating. Whatever it is, $500 is out of the question like some PRC 'models' are asking.
Old 20-09-2017, 05:32 PM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 1451 / Power: 0
(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of(@^@) has much to be proud of

Happen to drop by Dome 3 and saw this thread on Japanese ladies. Went to view some of the links posted here...

Honestly speaking, most of them do not look like a native Japanese to me. I have previously worked in Japan for a few years and am able to converse in Japanese sufficiently to attend business discussion in Japanese and hv survived through the years alone in Tokyo. I hv also bonked native Japanese ladies before at some of the soap land shops there. My Japanese colleagues brought me there and subsequently I went there by myself as the shop recognized me.

From the photos posted, some of them actually stated that fhey are half (meaning mixed blood) breed. At $500/1hr/1 shot, this is expensive considering I can bonk 90 min to 2 hr in Tokyo with a 100% true blood native Japanese lady in her early 20s at the same cost. And in Japan, they count by the time duration, not the number of shots in the soap land shops. Btw, soap land shops are the only joints that offer full service.

Try to search thru the Internet for Japanese ladies who are working in Singapore (meaning I search using Japanese) but hv yet found one. Many of the Japanese KTV shops in SG are offering ladies from Thai, Indoneisa, etc. sorry lar. Can't help here.

Think it is better to save up the $$$ and go Japan to bonk a 100% Japanese lady lor.

Just my little worthless advice.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1021 / Power: 8
Northpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud ofNorthpoint has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nikki1029 View Post
Bro, why wpuld she wanna reveal her face?. Usually the wil pixalise the face but show body. Just to ponder.
Later go there, different person...this things common lei
Old 23-09-2017, 10:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

A prettier younger jap popped out operating on the same modus operandi
Old 23-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 290 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9904 / Power: 21
lovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond reputelovecim has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by geelang View Post
A prettier younger jap popped out operating on the same modus operandi
wow can share not bro
Old 23-09-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 43 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 974 / Power: 20
geelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to beholdgeelang is a splendid one to behold

Hi bros
Not I don’t want to share la. Like mentioned earlier, they run multiple accounts and it’s those random generated ID. You just need to scan around town and they might just pop up. They share their moments openly. Good luck!
Old 23-09-2017, 06:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 200 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25542 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigcauk View Post
Pictures borrowed - see http://igbox.co/nicolekittykatx/
like that cfm not real pics already, this one more like ABC not japanese...
Old 27-09-2017, 07:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
news799 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share her picture bro?
Old 10-10-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1587 / Power: 20
vmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant futurevmtech has a brilliant future

Found a kuzumi Japanese on wechat. Any verification? Staying Riverfront Furama 1998 dob
Old 12-10-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
jiaksai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Found another one near tanglin on WeChat. I think scam la. Photoshop passport photo. GG.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread