The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 21-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 638 / Power: 21
HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by SororityClub View Post
Goodbye guys. This will be my last text to all of your. I am not able to reply to all the well wishes but just know that they'll be in my heart.

To techdude: Sorry I cannot find it in me to return you, but thanks for the memories and I'll think of you now and then.

Although I promised many of your I'll be in contact overseas... But on second thoughts i think it's best if I just cut everyone of your out. So don't be upset if I don't reply to anything. It'll just be like I've disappeared from here.

Best wishes to all my regulars and lovers, gambatte to other FLs, and more importantly may you guys find your own happiness be it in good health or in love.
Wishes u all the best in ur studies overseas
Old 21-09-2017, 04:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
Don't you find it tiresome repeating the same comments over and over again. I only read the last few verses of your online arguement and it's already boring.
If you can't be funny please take ur issues offline. Nobody's entertained and your value to this thread is not appreciated.

This is to the both of you. It's 2017. Forum trolling is so 2007. Move on.

In fact the I remember the Delphi forums day had something similar btwn trussardi and someone samster.. all big canon.. haolian got money and big dick.. in the end another samster sexpose them.. turned out to be 2 married men with kids who were not what they claimed they were!

It doesn't matter what people claim they are online. It really doesn't. If u think someone is not telling the truth. Just # it with '#fakenews' and move on.
The other stuff is uneccesary waste of bandwidth .

Thank you and have a good day!
You can read through the thread and conclude who is following me like a dog.

Anyway I do apologize for the trouble and it's not easy for me to keep her quiet if she chose to repeat her shit each time . I never engage him ever in FL thread and he is upset being exposed in the GL arena unfortunately.

Please choose to put us on your ignore list to save yourself from the nonsense
Old 21-09-2017, 04:15 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by SororityClub View Post
Goodbye guys. This will be my last text to all of your. I am not able to reply to all the well wishes but just know that they'll be in my heart.

To techdude: Sorry I cannot find it in me to return you, but thanks for the memories and I'll think of you now and then.

Although I promised many of your I'll be in contact overseas... But on second thoughts i think it's best if I just cut everyone of your out. So don't be upset if I don't reply to anything. It'll just be like I've disappeared from here.

Best wishes to all my regulars and lovers, gambatte to other FLs, and more importantly may you guys find your own happiness be it in good health or in love.
Have fun in Downunder
Old 21-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by HeadOn View Post
Think he met her before just not gentlemen enough to reveal who
I'm a shy person. Don't like to identify myself
Old 21-09-2017, 05:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

More like you are guilt stricken, Mr Botak. LMAO!

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 05:32 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Only a scumbag like you have the cheek to pretend to be noble and project yourself as a victim. As I said, I will make u see hell as you started this shit first.

Apology to the rest as this doggy needs a good whack from me from time to time. I will continue to do so if he continues to misbehave.

Quote:
You can read through the thread and conclude who is following me like a dog.

Anyway I do apologize for the trouble and it's not easy for me to keep her quiet if she chose to repeat her shit each time . I never engage him ever in FL thread and he is upset being exposed in the GL arena unfortunately.

Please choose to put us on your ignore list to save yourself from the nonsense

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 07:10 AM
Samster

HeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to allHeadOn is a name known to all

Quote:
Everything is all over now. Whether wanna identify urself she also will not know. Too late Liao

We have lost her
Old 21-09-2017, 12:27 PM
Samster

Quote:
Think he met her before just not gentlemen enough to reveal who
Mr Botak aka Baotohk is a scumbag since the day he surfaced in SBF. I therefore have marked him since day 1. If this scumbag can prove that he is a true gentlemen, I would vanish from SBF. LOL!

P/S: Baotohk has the intention to sabo WL if he couldn't get what he wants and hence he uses a clone to book FL due to the obvious.

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 21-09-2017 at 03:04 PM.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:11 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Nikki1029 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Mr Botak aka Baotohk is a scumbag since the day he surfaced in SBF. I have therefore have marked him since day 1. If this scumbag can prove that he is a true gentlemen, I would vanish from SBF. LOL!

P/S: Baotohk has the intention to sabo WL if he couldn't get what he wants and hence he uses a clone to book FL due to the obvious.
Guys, plse put your personal issues aside. I prefer to read FRs.
Old 21-09-2017, 01:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1610 / Power: 16
fun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant futurefun12345 has a brilliant future

Pls post gals w looks above 9/10!!
Old 21-09-2017, 01:40 PM
Samster

Quote:
Everything is all over now. Whether wanna identify urself she also will not know. Too late Liao

We have lost her
It doesn't matter really. We need to move on with our lives
Old 23-09-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by fun12345 View Post
Pls post gals w looks above 9/10!!
have u found any bro?
Old 23-09-2017, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
have u found any bro?
Cfm will never have lol. So he can give up n stop asking
Old 23-09-2017, 12:31 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 215 / Power: 19
SirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring SamsterSirBoinkalot is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Anyone tried pearlyn yet ! The price tag kinda steep so awaiting fr . Currently the market have a few D cups so tempted to try
Old 23-09-2017, 01:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25683 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Cfm will never have lol. So he can give up n stop asking
haha beauty lies in the eye of the beholder...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1