The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 10:15 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Hmmm...promoter
10 char
Old 22-09-2017, 12:16 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sevan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Thanks for the well-written "love story". Lol.

You said you can't speak Chinese, so what race are you?
Does it really sound like a love story. True maybe it is haha Gentlemen please treat her nice and with respect.. Anyways Im Filipino. Back home now. Due to my urge to know her name I did some effort on browsing the internet that brought me here. Maybe its destiny . Thank you omnia and bronzegod for helping out. Knowing her name is enough to make me feel inspired. Cheers!
Old 22-09-2017, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: San San(16W17) + "Conditions" + "Fun"

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevan View Post
im curious, what are the conditions normally?
Sevan,

U r indeed a breath of fresh air!....demonstrating a guilelesss newbie persona....upz u buddy

I rather leave the issue of "conditions" to another day n a more relevant thread....

However, let me say this....yr initial post referring to San San(16W17) albeit unnamed....triggered off a quick chain of very sweet ironical events....i.e. the actual naming of a once "hidden" gem through pure Open Sharing, totally Free and Unconditional....music to my ears and great "fun" as well

Oh yeah, looks like even some experienced samsters appear wary of discovering the latest batch of mms at 16W17 going by a PM i got fm an experienced n well known samster(who btw never PMed me before till now!) just before San San(16W17) was named

As for the samsters who recently upped me for my FR on San San(16W17), tks alot!....but I wld rather those who hv tried this San San(or any of the other GL150 mms) to just pls share their FRs in this forum instead....Open Sharing , totally Free and Unconditional
Old 22-09-2017, 11:32 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: San San(16W17) + "Conditions" + "Fun"

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Sevan,

U r indeed a breath of fresh air!....demonstrating a guilelesss newbie persona....upz u buddy

I rather leave the issue of "conditions" to another day n a more relevant thread....

However, let me say this....yr initial post referring to San San(16W17) albeit unnamed....triggered off a quick chain of very sweet ironical events....i.e. the actual naming of a once "hidden" gem through pure Open Sharing, totally Free and Unconditional....music to my ears and great "fun" as well

Oh yeah, looks like even some experienced samsters appear wary of discovering the latest batch of mms at 16W17 going by a PM i got fm an experienced n well known samster(who btw never PMed me before till now!) just before San San(16W17) was named

As for the samsters who recently upped me for my FR on San San(16W17), tks alot!....but I wld rather those who hv tried this San San(or any of the other GL150 mms) to just pls share their FRs in this forum instead....Open Sharing , totally Free and Unconditional
What are they wary of? I was reading this statement and don't quite understand?
Old 27-09-2017, 12:58 PM
Samster

omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute

As of a couple of weeks ago(not sure about this week though!)....there are 10 mms currently at 16W17, i think!.....quite an interesting mix with afew surprises here and there....a kinda 'lucky dip' house perhaps?!

Meng Ting

San San

Mu Yu

Jiu Jiu

Mei Mei

Ke Le

Fang Fang

Xiao Xue

Yuan Yuan

Amy

NB....this is one of the rare GL150 houses which opens between 4pm-4am , although the mms generally don't seem to start until say ard 5pm plus

Old 27-09-2017, 02:35 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1733 / Power: 14
stpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant futurestpboc has a brilliant future

Quote:
As of a couple of weeks ago(not sure about this week though!)....there are 10 mms currently at 16W17, i think!.....quite an interesting mix with afew surprises here and there....a kinda 'lucky dip' house perhaps?!

Meng Ting

San San

Mu Yu

Jiu Jiu

Mei Mei

Ke Le

Fang Fang

Xiao Xue

Yuan Yuan

Amy

NB....this is one of the rare GL150 houses which opens between 4pm-4am , although the mms generally don't seem to start until say ard 5pm plus

The other day because of the post in San San so I purposely went down and yup door was closed. Maybe need to make another trip some other time. 4pm is kind of late . Are there really any customers at 3am ? I am not a night owl so just can't imagine 3am come down just for this one house while the rest are closed, meaning not much other choice
Old 27-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

The WLs here told me that’s exactly the shop’s business model - all night owls will have to flock to this still-opened shop due to no other choices. 😁

Quote:
Originally Posted by stpboc View Post
The other day because of the post in San San so I purposely went down and yup door was closed. Maybe need to make another trip some other time. 4pm is kind of late . Are there really any customers at 3am ? I am not a night owl so just can't imagine 3am come down just for this one house while the rest are closed, meaning not much other choice
Old 27-09-2017, 09:06 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:

Meng Ting

San San

Mu Yu

Jiu Jiu

Mei Mei

Ke Le

Fang Fang

Xiao Xue

Yuan Yuan

Amy

Wow Night Owl Whore House
Old 28-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
The WLs here told me that’s exactly the shop’s business model - all night owls will have to flock to this still-opened shop due to no other choices. 😁
I tot 1425 (previously 1809) also operate from 4pm - 4am?

Two houses away from Wu Long (1429).

But they do not have that many WLs to choose lor.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 28-09-2017, 01:58 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

My impression is that there are really very few customers walking around geylang after midnight. Mostly will be those drunk after clubbing?

And those late night customers hardly go for cat 150 - usually they would wander into those thai house along lorong 18 from what i see.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:25 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rawall View Post
That is still quite true buddy!

Quote:

Did not realise this house opened so late? During its 1809 days tot it opened ard 2.30pm??....

Tks for letting us know me old buddy!

Oh n u got mail
Old 28-09-2017, 08:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: House Unit 17, Westerhout Road (W17)

Quote:
I tot 1425 (previously 1809) also operate from 4pm - 4am? :

Two houses away from Wu Long (1429). :

Wow so late liao you still go GL call chicken huh

You not worry BatMan come fuck your ass meh
Old 28-09-2017, 10:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
My impression is that there are really very few customers walking around geylang after midnight. Mostly will be those drunk after clubbing?

And those late night customers hardly go for cat 150 - usually they would wander into those thai house along lorong 18 from what i see.
You are right. Most of their customers after midnight are those drunk after clubbing.

Quote:
That is still quite true buddy!

Did not realise this house opened so late? During its 1809 days tot it opened ard 2.30pm??....

Tks for letting us know me old buddy!

Oh n u got mail
You are right old buddy. 1809 used to open at 2:30pm.

The previous 1856 before 1803 shifted over was also operating from 4pm - 4am by OKT Tony with the Japanese setting.

Used to visit Bai Xue at 1856 then. My fav.
But she went home after few months in SG.

He told me many Japs visit him after midnight.

But they are quite well behaved and not those drink until drunk type.

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Wow so late liao you still go GL call chicken huh

You not worry BatMan come fuck your ass meh
Aiyah, Floppy Joe, I call chicken why u so kaypoh?

Dun tell the whole world I go fuck San San after midnight lah.

Later BatMan also come to W17 to fuck San San liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 29-09-2017, 08:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 245 / Power: 10
Rawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring SamsterRawall is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

You are correct, bro Joker. Don’t know why 1425 do not have much quality and good services WLs since previously 1809 would usually have one or more from every batch. I remember having one of my worst bonks with ex-1425 Xing Xing and from then onwards don’t even dare to try my luck there anymore.
Old 01-10-2017, 11:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 241 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1347 / Power: 7
MrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud ofMrBigBadBird has much to be proud of

Quote:

Meng Ting

San San

Mu Yu

Jiu Jiu

Mei Mei

Ke Le

Fang Fang

Xiao Xue

Yuan Yuan

Amy

Nvr been there since JiaQi and Linda left.
Hope can unearth some regular gems.
Tx bro for the heads up!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1