The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 21-09-2017, 05:48 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1896 / Power: 13
baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future
Re: L16h6

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Hey Mr Botak,

You are talking nonsense and prolly hearsay again! One can see her daily booking via the record book compared to other WLs in the shop.
Glad you are writing something new but I guess your poor command of English doesn't excuse you from your stupidity

Have you seen the record book? Ah yap said dog and specifically bitch are not allowed.
I try to be nice to him and I will bring you along. Promise you won't bark ok?
Old 21-09-2017, 05:52 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Double posting.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 05:55 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Mr Botak,

I wonder when u could learn to be smart. Sorry to say you have since displayed your stupidity from GL to FL threads. You do not even know how to lie smartly ... tsk tsk! I wonder where you left your brain. Prolly in your kennel huh? Go and pick it up before you come in here to bark again. I wonder if you have really visited 1606 as you don't seem to know where the WL recording book is placed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by baotohk View Post
Glad you are writing something new but I guess your poor command of English doesn't excuse you from your stupidity

Have you seen the record book? Ah yap said dog and specifically bitch are not allowed.
I try to be nice to him and I will bring you along. Promise you won't bark ok?

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 05:58 AM
Samster

Till now you don't even know how to lie smartly. If you are born stupid, looks like nothing can be done, huh?! One pathetic Mr Botak you are! LOL!

Quote:
That depends on which day you are there. She's not the Ang Pai but her business hasn't been quiet as before

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 06:36 AM
Samster

baotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant futurebaotohk has a brilliant future

Quote:
Mr Botak,

I wonder when u could learn to be smart. Sorry to say you have since displayed your stupidity from GL to FL threads. You do not even know how to lie smartly ... tsk tsk! I wonder where you left your brain. Prolly in your kennel huh? Go and pick it up before you come in here to bark again. I wonder if you have really visited 1606 as you don't seem to know where the WL recording book is placed.
Nice try story teller. I'm sure bitch has no place in human whorehouse. Did ah yap cater to beastiality
Old 21-09-2017, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I still saw her being outcall to other houses. Don't think she's that hot until tough to book. Those really ang pai almost never leave their house.
Haha she still lack the height n the boobs.

Diff category la. Model vs gnd

I don't promote her la.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:24 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L16h6

Quote:
I still saw her being outcall to other houses. Don't think she's that hot until tough to book. Those really ang pai almost never leave their house.
Her customers mainly outcall ones

So that housemate doesn’t know

On average she got 8 to 10 jobs daily

Consider not too bad Liao
Old 21-09-2017, 10:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Her customers mainly outcall ones

So that housemate doesn’t know

On average she got 8 to 10 jobs daily

Consider not too bad Liao
True that. There are quite a few out there who get business out of their house.
Old 21-09-2017, 10:47 AM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Haha she still lack the height n the boobs.

Diff category la. Model vs gnd

I don't promote her la.
Never said you were a promoter. No worries.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:33 PM
Samster

Mr Botak, let me educate u a little since I am in good mood .... Punters who go Yap's place often, he would know where is the WL registration/record is placed. Just one glance at the WL registration book, one would know the business sentiment of the WL concern. You can't even lie smartly. What ashamed!
Quote:
Nice try story teller. I'm sure bitch has no place in human whorehouse. Did ah yap cater to beastiality

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 21-09-2017, 11:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 119 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2558 / Power: 12
Libero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond reputeLibero has a reputation beyond repute

OK, impt for me to know, who else doesn't french in this house.

I tried Mali, Xiang Xiang, Bao Mei - all french.

Intel says Zhi Zhi doesn't.

Anymore? Thanks
Old 21-09-2017, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2907 / Power: 15
Exceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond reputeExceed has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Libero View Post
OK, impt for me to know, who else doesn't french in this house.

I tried Mali, Xiang Xiang, Bao Mei - all french.

Intel says Zhi Zhi doesn't.

Anymore? Thanks
Maybe she will french you, all i can say is chemistry etc.
Old 21-09-2017, 11:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Mr Botak, let me educate u a little since I am in good mood .... Punters who go Yap's place often, he would know where is the WL registration/record is placed. Just one glance at the WL registration book, one would know the business sentiment of the WL concern. You can't even lie smartly. What ashamed!
Would I be correct to say there are two books here.

One is outside near the door for those outcall, while for in-house girls, there's another book at ah yap's counter.
Old 22-09-2017, 04:17 AM
Samster

Quote:

One is outside near the door for those outcall, while for in-house girls, there's another book at ah yap's counter.
Bitch stood outside the door and can only see the book at the counter near the door. Not obvious to you?
Old 22-09-2017, 01:55 PM
Samster

Quote:

That's absolutely correct. However the one nearest to the door also contains resident WL sign in if the booking is within the shop. Look for the one with a very nice hand writing of Yap's record book and you will roughly know the overall business sentiment of the WLs.

My Personal FR Thread:
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1