The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute
Avoid the bullies and retards in this section

Hi there all reasonable and sane samsters. Greetings from the cloud!

Have you had enough of dealing with the incessant flame wars here? Come and post your FRs about the Legal Geylang Scene in my Telegram group instead and leave this section to the losers and their pathetic lives.

Real time discussions are a breeze in Telegram.

https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 22-09-2017, 01:04 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Avoid the bullies and retards in this section

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Hi there all reasonable and sane samsters. Greetings from the cloud!

Have you had enough of dealing with the incessant flame wars here? Come and post your FRs about the Legal Geylang Scene in my Telegram group instead and leave this section to the losers and their pathetic lives.

Real time discussions are a breeze in Telegram.

https://t.me/joinchat/GPdmRUQlyAjUqQfbE5aALA
I guess this is a tacit admission that the forum has pretty much dead and buried under trash. No less by the boss of Sammy boy himself!
Old 22-09-2017, 03:26 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
I guess this is a tacit admission that the forum has pretty much dead and buried under trash. No less by the boss of Sammy boy himself!
I've always said this forum is what the members make of it.

Instead of contributing for the common good each faction tries to push their own agendas.

That wouldn't be so bad if they did not, at the same time, wage war on other factions who then fight back to protect their own patch.

The net result is mutually assured destruction and everyone loses.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

Old 22-09-2017, 04:38 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
I've always said this forum is what the members make of it.

Instead of contributing for the common good each faction tries to push their own agendas.

That wouldn't be so bad if they did not, at the same time, wage war on other factions who then fight back to protect their own patch.

The net result is mutually assured destruction and everyone loses.
I think the reason for the destruction is a result of the below 5 kinds of bulllies allowed to continue their bullying ways for far too long in this forum.

Wondering which kind of bullies do you think are most responsible for the forums current state?

Quote:

If you guys can recall, 5 years ago in 2012, you see there were so many samsters regularly contributing FRs. More than 20 nicks who were regular contributors, including myself! This post below was from 2012! you can see it was such a different environment!

What happened to such contributions?

Well for me, I would think it's these 5 kind of bullies that destroyed the forum:

1) Bullies that are not happy when you write negative but TRUTHFUL FR on their fave houses
2) Bullies that are not happy when you question their FR, especially those clearly promotional ones
3) Bullies that believe they are the KING OF GEYLANG, and no one can question their "intel"
4) Bullies that believe they are king of forum etiquette and want to punish those who post in a way that does not suit their taste
5) Bullies that get unhappy when you post about their "girlfriend" in geylang, even when you did not mean any harm.

No one likes to fight but it was these 5 types of bullies above that started the fights and often wanted to continue it until the people they don't like are chased out of the forum. So that's why we are where we are.

Thanks to the bullies, but also thanks to many bros here who kept quiet when they saw the bullying - or worse, add in some salt and pepper.

*CLAP CLAP CLAP* - you guys got what you deserved - whether you were a bully or a quiet supporter of the bullying - a dying forum devoid of genuine sharing.
Old 22-09-2017, 05:08 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
I think the reason for the destruction is a result of the below 5 kinds of bulllies allowed to continue their bullying ways for far too long in this forum.

Wondering which kind of bullies do you think are most responsible for the forums current state?
I don't "allow" or "disallow" anything. The only thing I try my best to keep out is spam.

It isn't for me to judge who's the bully and who's the victim and I've never micro managed the content.

I've made it as convenient as possible to use the ignore function by placing it in each and every message.

If you don't like someone here just click on the "ignore" button and you won't see his/her posts anymore.

Old 22-09-2017, 05:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
I don't "allow" or "disallow" anything. The only thing I try my best to keep out is spam.

It isn't for me to judge who's the bully and who's the victim and I've never micro managed the content.

I've made it as convenient as possible to use the ignore function by placing it in each and every message.

If you don't like someone here just click on the "ignore" button and you won't see his/her posts anymore.
But you do ban clones right? Could you help do something that's maybe long overdue - run your clone script to see who's the master of thegreenlantern, royal.chimp, king.cobra and alejandro88 - and ban the master plus related clones. That might be a good start.
Old 22-09-2017, 05:15 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
But you do ban clones right? Could you help do something that's maybe long overdue - run your clone script to see who's the master of thegreenlantern, royal.chimp, king.cobra and alejandro88 - and ban the master plus related clones. That might be a good start.
The clone script does not work anymore. There are simply too many ways of connecting to the internet nowadays. It's impossible to keep track.

There are also far too many options when it comes to temp email accounts used to register.

Old 22-09-2017, 05:38 PM
Samster

Quote:
The clone script does not work anymore. There are simply too many ways of connecting to the internet nowadays. It's impossible to keep track.

There are also far too many options when it comes to temp email accounts used to register.
So you're now saying there's no way for you to tell if there are clones or not?
Old 23-09-2017, 02:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Quote:
So you're now saying there's no way for you to tell if there are clones or not?
That's exactly what I am saying.

Old 23-09-2017, 04:16 AM
Samster

Quote:
That's exactly what I am saying.
Interesting. When did you lose this ability to check if a nick is someone's clone?

Because I seem to recall not too long ago you banned nicks like honestkieth and related clones etc.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1