The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2010, 09:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
Black_Hawk_Up deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
Every individual human being shld has the right 2 choose wat he/she 1s 2 do, or who he/she 1s 2 be with. As long as it doesn't briharm 2 any1,it's his/her own biz/perferrence/choice.

It's difficult 2 get the best of both worlds.
Rich men scare their $ get stolen or conned,while poor men hv 2 worry abt $ every day.

Logically it make no sense 4 tis GREAT pcs of LAND 2 grant PR 2 a ex-WL, but then there r alrdy alot of rubbish here(be it local or FT)

How does 1 justify whether the other person is more deserving than the other ?
Jz becos 1 has a great education doesn't imply he/she is a more deserving person,whereas another w/o any qualification ain't.
everyone can choose what they want as long as it does not break the law. but if you choose something that have a high chance of turning bad such as a marriage, do you think it does not affect someone else in his family? what do you think his family feel if other friends or relatives know that someone in the family married to a whore? don't be so native. marriage is not just about 2persons this is only one of the issues. not sure are you having a non-local bride, there are alot of challenge for someone married to a non-local. having a record as sexual-worker is certainly making things alot difficult. unless TS is rich, it certainly will give him alot of stress and troubles. it easy to sit behind a computer promoting equal right as it end right after you click the "submit reply" button. but not for TS if he choose to married his gf.

it not easy to have best of both world. but it is stupid to have the worst of both world. extermely stupid.

2 wrongs does not make one right. we have enough non-talent foreign talent is bad enough. by start allowing whores into our land as resident is not making things better. because you are thinking "a ex-WL". TS is only a single case. in real life, it is "many ex-WLs".

there is no perfect way. there is a right and wrong way. starting with a whore as resident is certainly wrong
Old 10-10-2010, 09:26 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wint3rflame View Post
I have had many Singapore GFs before, none worked out. I've had Indonesian Chinese, Malaysian and prc GFs before, none worked out. But this time, I'm quite sure I have found the one for me. Pls do not discriminate a human being just because she chose to sell her body in order to better her family's living condition in northern Thailand. To me, I see that as an act of love. How far will the 'decent' girls out there go for you?
I've been to the family court a few times due to work and I see so many decent couples filing for divorce and most of them ended badly.
So what if I want to marry a where? I really don't mind her past because its the future I'm building with her. I know she loves and cried for me so many times when I wanted to end it at the initial stage, and now, i only want her to cry in tears of joy when we meet up in LOS.

I know I'm side-tracking a lot but pls, save the teachings for yourself and pray your r/s with a decent girl will lasts.
typical "she is different" reply from people deeply in love

sincerely wish the best for you. only advice is try to think of alternative as her chance of entering singapore is very slim.

only 1 experience to share. i have a friend in my ex-company married to a ex-FL. she was been caught. in the end, she manage to enter singapore again and married my friend. but after serveral years and having 1 child, her PR satus is still not granted. good thing is, they are still living peacefully. other then that, we didn't go and ask for more details as it is not too polite.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

Hi Black_Hawk_Up,every1 has every rite 2 do wat he 1s 2 do. It's his life,not yrs.
wat could be wrong 2 u,might not be the case 2 others.
wat u think might turn bad,might not end up bad 2 him.
We k share our views here,but it's his life & his choice.

Don't be so ignorant la .....
Althought marriage doesn't realli involves 2 pax,but it would 2 of them living & depending on 1 another 1s they tied the knot.
Their family members kannot always be there 4 them.

there r also alot of challenges & problems even if the other half is a local.
R u implying tat being with a local partners doesn't hv the challenges & problems ?

it's so easy 4 u as well 2 write yr views & post it here as well.
but u r not the 1 facing tis problem.
It is also veri stupid 2 assume wat u think & write is always rite.

I do agree with u tat there r alot of non-talent foreign talent on tis small red ot, but who allowed they in ? did they do wrong by letting them in ?
some of these WL could be much better than some talents .....
Old 10-10-2010, 10:37 AM
Samster

just remember another story. i have a friend who married his friend's mistress. currently staying in the origin country of his wife as it hard for them to survive back home. the last time i know, he asked his mum to rent out her flat and send money to him when he lost his "income" there.

of course, people are saying all sort of nasty things behind his back.

they have a child together. he will be having hard time explaining to his child about the whole issue. friends will be calling the child all sort of nasty names as one can imagine. that will have a huge impact on the future of the child

just somethings that you might have to mentally prepared if you decide to go ahead with the plan.

it never just between 2 persons although that is difficult enough on it own right.
Old 10-10-2010, 10:56 AM
Samster

Hi Black_Hawk_Up,every1 has every rite 2 do wat he 1s 2 do. It's his life,not yrs.
wat could be wrong 2 u,might not be the case 2 others.
wat u think might turn bad,might not end up bad 2 him.
We k share our views here,but it's his life & his choice.
you are speaking in relative term and i am speaking in facts. that the main different.

Don't be so ignorant la .....
Althought marriage doesn't realli involves 2 pax,but it would 2 of them living & depending on 1 another 1s they tied the knot.
Their family members kannot always be there 4 them.
as again, marriage is never about 2 persons. i stand-by my view. you don't just get married and suddenly your family disappear. they are still there and we still need each others support and blessing.

there r also alot of challenges & problems even if the other half is a local.
R u implying tat being with a local partners doesn't hv the challenges & problems ?
both mode will have it problems. in addition to challenge face by all couples, having a non-local mate will have alot more additional problems to due with. and it not easy. for example, a both local-couple will not have to deal with ICA like TS which will be a major problem. that just one with require years of effort to solve. get the point?

it's so easy 4 u as well 2 write yr views & post it here as well.
but u r not the 1 facing tis problem.
It is also veri stupid 2 assume wat u think & write is always rite.
what i write is not about being right or wrong. it about fact of life they will be facing. i never care about right or wrong. i not a holy man. i am a practical peson.

I do agree with u tat there r alot of non-talent foreign talent on tis small red ot, but who allowed they in ? did they do wrong by letting them in ?
some of these WL could be much better than some talents
we need them. period. no one is in the wrong by letting them in. goverment can only come out with a reasonable practical method of filtering foreigner. it not perfect, but it the right way. by upfront knowingly allowing whores into the country as resident? come on, get real
Old 10-10-2010, 10:57 AM
Samster

joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

i hv friends tat married foreigners,some r happily 2gether 4 more than 10 yrs while some r off within a few yrs.

i also hv a friend tat was happily married(initially) 2 his sweet heart of more than 10 yrs. They were 2gether since sec skool.
Last month something happened, & they r nw in the process of going thru a divorce.
He caught his sec skool sweet heart of having an affair with his colleague.

The abv r not stories,but real life situations.

Of course, ppl r free 2 say anything behind yr back.
the mouth is theirs,they hv every rite 2 say wat they 1 2 said provided it doesn't break the law.

It's Your Life, You Decide.
Old 10-10-2010, 11:07 AM
Samster

i hv friends tat married foreigners,some r happily 2gether 4 more than 10 yrs while some r off within a few yrs.
i have many friends happily married to foreigners and me including but we are talking about foreigner whore here although i can tell you don't see the different.

i also hv a friend tat was happily married(initially) 2 his sweet heart of more than 10 yrs.... divorce...
that normal. why mention it?

The abv r not stories,but real life situations.

Of course, ppl r free 2 say anything behind yr back.
the mouth is theirs,they hv every rite 2 say wat they 1 2 said provided it doesn't break the law.
It's Your Life, You Decide
it you don't mind it doesn't matter mindset huh that is only true as long as situation allow.when is start affecting your life, well...
Old 10-10-2010, 11:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 321 / Power: 20
Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!Triple-X is one of the Best!

Black_Hawk_Up: U have your own views and feel free to express them here,but please dont say people damn stupid la.Everyone got to make some choices in life,and whatever decision they make,its their own fruits they sowed be it tragic of bliss.

Sometimes really funny,people just ask can this person do this,or do that,then some know-all-genius will come in and tell him blah blah blah about life's teachings and ways.come on la,offtopic lei!
Old 10-10-2010, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple-X View Post
Black_Hawk_Up: U have your own views and feel free to express them here,but please dont say people damn stupid la.Everyone got to make some choices in life,and whatever decision they make,its their own fruits they sowed be it tragic of bliss.

Sometimes really funny,people just ask can this person do this,or do that,then some know-all-genius will come in and tell him blah blah blah about life's teachings and ways.come on la,offtopic lei!
ok. my bad apologies that.

it not for TS. as mention, i don't think anyone can talk him out of it. just wish things turn out well for him.

it more for those who have not step into it yet. hopefully reading such discussion will prevent them from putting oneself in this situation. sorry, talk a bit too much on this as i have similar situation in the past. although not to a WL.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:18 PM
Samster

Hi Black_Hawk_Up,although they r whores,they r still human beings.
Neither did they rob nor did they steal fr u. Or did they offend u in some other way ?

I k see tat u hv something against these human beings. Wat diff r these fr the other foreigners ?

Jz becos they were once WLs doesn't imply tat they r lower then u in the human circle.
@ least ts knws wat the WL has been doing b4 they get married.
Alot of men doesn't knw wat their wives/gf has been realli doing behind their backs.

Jz becos of a few bad eggs doesn't imply tat the whole basket r bad eggs.

Alot of sg ppl thinks & believe tat they r veri high class.
In actual fact they r a pathetic & naive lot,including myself.

Jz becos u think it's normal, u think it need not be mentioned !!

Yr advise 2 TS might be wrong or rite,the same goes 2 the advices fr others(including mine).
Tis is an open forum,every1 k voice their opinion but do not assume tat u r the smartest while the others r stupid.
@ the end it's still TS's choices & he would hv 2 face the consequnences, not u & me.

Wat u hv now might not be there @ the end of the day.
Old 10-10-2010, 01:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 14
psp100 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Just don't understand why bros chose to marry WL, FL. Singapore girl isn't better? Crazy
Old 10-10-2010, 02:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7010 / Power: 16
Mr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond reputeMr_don_juan has a reputation beyond repute

1.)I consider it to be a foolish, short-sighted decision. First off, I find the idea that you are meant to spend the rest of your life with one woman completely ridiculous.

2.)Why should I have to go through a bunch of legal bull5hit to get PR for her just because I want to end a relationship/marriage? Wouldn't it be easier to just live together w/o marriage for at least 3 years first in case things don't work out?

3.)It's an institution that totally favors the woman...not only do they get to whip you, they get half of your money if it ends in divorce (3 years in separation). And let's face it, bros, marriage is the ultimate form of being pu55y-whipped. If you think otherwise, you've been brainwashed by your significant other, your family, or society in general.

5.) I am strongly opposed to organized religion, and what is a marriage? It's holy matrimony.
Old 11-10-2010, 02:23 AM
Samster

from above, actually everyone make the same mistake/action they advice others against isn't it (roll eyes)
Old 11-10-2010, 09:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
helicopterman deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

my ex regular said, 3 years than can come back to singapore as tourist
dunno true a not
Old 12-10-2010, 09:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 145 / Power: 18
Peggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyPeggie83 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

A PRC KTV gal asked me to ROM with her in Singapore so that she can work in KTV on long term social visit pass
then later she want me to apply SPR for her.

As her husband, I only get to sleep & mate with her only

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1