The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 12-10-2010, 11:29 AM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 0
afx2222 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Exclamation Research and Development

Quote:
Originally Posted by wint3rflame View Post
I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?

And yes, I'm currently working with no criminal records or issues with ICA.
Abang oh abang, whatever you do, please think outside the box. If once you sealed the deal, the deal cannot be undone. However, you might want to understand more about common and ordinary Pu Ying's behavior, manner, habit and mindset, especially the girl you are about to marry is a mainstream thai whore.

All you need to do is click the link below and read thoroughly. You will find useful details and infos on Pu Ying in related field such as flesh trade, FL, GRO, and you name it.

"It does not matter where you meet your Teerak, it is how your Teerak seeing you is a matter. They are just the same kind of species regardless of their face, body, skin and origin"

http://www.thailandguru.com/thai-gir...tionships.html
Old 12-10-2010, 11:43 AM
Not Activated

My Reputation: Points: -38 / Power: 0
imking is stuck in moderation for some time to come
Re: How to marry a Geylang WL

really crap, GL is for fucking, not for serious relationship
Old 12-10-2010, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 75 / Power: 16
sexist84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi bro TS

Banning for a year for service worker is only stated under the ruling.. But it's almost impossible for her to visit Singapore again as she was working in a brothel previously.

How long is her work permit in Singapore? 6 mths or a year? Cos if she's a service worker, there will be records with ica.

I would still say that it's better not to get involved in such a relationship.. Juz fire and forget!

Honestly, such a relationship will not last no matter how much effort both of u put in cos at the end of the day, she has to return to her country and nvr be able to come back.. There are cases whereby some ladies return to Singapore but it's 1 out of a million case. ICA treat such cases very seriously..

I wish u all the best, bro TS!!
Old 12-10-2010, 01:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black_Hawk_Up View Post
2) ex-WL who have left Singapore are banned from re-entering for 1yr. Subsequently, they may apply for Social visit pass as normal tourist into Singapore?
not sure how long is the ban period. they can apply for VISA after that but subject to approval.
It's more like a restriction for these ex-WLs rather than ban. Their application will be treated just like any visitors, subjected to ICA's famous reply, case by case basis.

Quote:
3) what are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
Very very slim. she can't find a job and contribute CPF prior to getting her PR. she can try to find a decent job and enter with work permit first. but work permit holder have lesser chance of getting PR.
Singapore authority and ICA are not that forgiving, chances is rather slim. But of course you can be mentally prepared before you plan your marriage path.

Please do note that ICA has tightened eligibility requirements of SPR application. Please see link for more info.

18 May 2010
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_528038.html

17 Sep 2010
http://www.straitstimes.com/Breaking...ry_579605.html

Quote:
4) when is a good time to marry her? After she gets her long term pass or while she's still on social visit pass?
as early as possible after the ban period. she can't get her LTVP if she is not married to you. she can only enter through VISA.
Getting her the social visa or even LTSVP is a tough hurdle for your case.

In fact, you can marry her anytime, outside singapore or in her hometown.

Before ending this reply, please think carefully whether you can handle this before committing into it.
Old 12-10-2010, 01:52 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 310 / Power: 17
Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!Schenker is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
i hv friends tat married foreigners,some r happily 2gether 4 more than 10 yrs while some r off within a few yrs.

i also hv a friend tat was happily married(initially) 2 his sweet heart of more than 10 yrs. They were 2gether since sec skool.
Last month something happened, & they r nw in the process of going thru a divorce.
He caught his sec skool sweet heart of having an affair with his colleague.

The abv r not stories,but real life situations.

Of course, ppl r free 2 say anything behind yr back.
the mouth is theirs,they hv every rite 2 say wat they 1 2 said provided it doesn't break the law.

It's Your Life, You Decide.
Hi joew2005, regards to your first para, is married with ex-WLs or non ex-WLs foreigners?

If you backed up your views with your happy and blessing marriage stories with non ex-WLs foreigners, I think it is inapplicable in threadstarter's context.

Black_Hawk_Up aired his views pertaining to marriages with ex-WLs.
Old 12-10-2010, 02:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 14
letdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post

It's Your Life, You Decide.
Like MMLee said, easy to know and difficulty to do, be prepared for all the hurdles
Old 12-10-2010, 03:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 352 / Power: 20
Zoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find betterZoick is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Some ordinary girl with decent back ground, her private life might even same as whore, or worst, is FREE. I know some one in this category, but she already happy married with 1 kid. Of course, her husband do not know about her past.

Every one has her/his past. But then, of course in TS case, that girl working in GL, posted high risk for the relationship turn nasty.

TS, let me ask you something, can you trust her 100%? After so many readings about other peoples experience? I bet you can't trust her 100%, don't you? Put financial aside, what ever lost in financial, can be earn back. But what about feeling and time? My point here is, trust is the most fundamental elements for a healthy relationship, if cannot trust each other 100%, you have to put extra effort in maintaining the relationship.

I sincerely wish both of you all the best. And in my humble opinion, i think it will be better for you to start off everything in Thailand. My concern is that, if she is here.. when ever she go out, come back late, you won't be able to sleep well (Get my hint) and i don't think you want her to carry all the memories that she have here to continue her life with you. Moreover, people might recognize her, just matter of time .....

All the best, what you need not only luck, you need to be strong also. Take care no matter what ...
Old 13-10-2010, 12:34 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
i personally know 2 ex-thai cat40 WLs who came back with tourist visas, can't remember exactly how many years after they ORD already, less than 3 years iirc...

what did they come back to do? to quote an often used farang expression in LOS : same same but different. one charging $120/1/1, the other $25/1/20min

another case i know personally is an indo cewek caught while streetwalking L12 in 2007 or 2008, kena jail 6mths; last year she could already enter legally with her newly married spanish hubby...
Old 13-10-2010, 05:04 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 455 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
The best time to marry her is in her next life when she's not a WHORE.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 13-10-2010, 10:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1167 / Power: 14
big wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud ofbig wood has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
swee straight to the point power
Old 13-10-2010, 02:16 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
legendo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I've got to know this Thai girl while visiting one of the legal houses in Geylang and we've been together for almost half a year now. Bros may want to laugh at me for being KC deep deep but we're really serious about each other and I've tested or lured her to suck my pocket dry but she wasn't interested in my money at all. We have plans to marry once she goes back to Thailand.

Here is the tricky part. According to my intel (which i need to seek confirmation from Bros here),
1) every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?

1) Every legal WL are not allowed to marry or pregnant during the time of their stay working in Singapore?
Correct and not even allowed to be seen with males outside their nest.

Verbal banned 3 years. WTF? The offense is just like kanna caught in FL and KTV. Can apply for VISA but subject to approval?(Its banned so don't waste your application fee, double it and you can Fuck another one)

3) What are the chances of her successfully applying for Long-term pass or even PR? Does she need to find a decent job and contribute cpf prior applying for PR?
i) 0% within banned period. Can you wait 3 years later or maybe 5 years?

ii) If you are not a I-R-A-S & C-P-F contributor, then her L-T-V-P will be hard. She will have to get a WP as SP is impossible for her. And when you get a WP, PR is another impossible for her. So in the end, you will be worried every 6 months as her 6 month L-T-V-P is non-renewable.

ii) She will only be contributing her C-P-F while working in Singapore if she is a P-R as to apply for Singapore citizenship.

iv) I would say, if you are not familiar how the I-C-A or M-O-M works, you can forget it. Go live with your gal in Thailand and try if it works out for the 1st 3 years. I used to have a PRC gal with student pass. She was here FL but when she return China and came back for the Legal WL pass, I Fuck her one last time after her medical and never contract her anymore as even for me its kind of impossible.

i) I will suggest you live with your gal in Thailand to try her out for 2-3 years. If it really worked out, then you proceed.

ii) She will not get her L-T-V-P or Long Term Pass as she is not married to you.

iii) But after she got her social visit pass and successfully arrived Singapore you will go on-line and register with Ministry of Marriage. You have to wait 21 days for the actual date.

When you are in this forum, there are many advises from our senior an d junior samsters. Some are kind and some are harsh but that is for your own good but the decision is still yours. Don't think and feel with your penis(small head), think with your brain(Big Head.

All information is based on PRC Legal WL and do correct me if I'm wrong.
Old 14-10-2010, 08:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 370 / Power: 14
letdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find betterletdo is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by sammyboyfor View Post
Think over that is the only right answer. Move on and find a decent girl for marriage. GL wl is for playing not marrying
Old 16-10-2010, 11:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
Aesthetic deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
i have many friends happily married to foreigners and me including but we are talking about foreigner whore here although i can tell you don't see the different.
Quote:
i also hv a friend tat was happily married(initially) 2 his sweet heart of more than 10 yrs.... divorce...
that normal. why mention it?

Quote:
it you don't mind it doesn't matter mindset huh that is only true as long as situation allow.when is start affecting your life, well...

Just to make a point. Covert prostitution is legal. Clandestine prostitution is legal. Street prostitution is illegal. This means if you go on a dating site and you meet a girl who says she will only date you if buy her expensive gifts and travel, you give her the most expensive gift you can find, you buy her a plane ticket and hotel expenses, and she dates you for a few days to a week then she gets on the plane and goes to the vacation resort that you paid for.

That is just a date. It's legal to give gifts to any woman or man you date. It's legal to pay for expensive vacations. It's legal to give gold or platinum jewelry, shoes, clothes, or whatever.

There are no laws against being a sugar daddy or sugar mama. There are no laws against being a gold digger or gigolo. It's illegal to solicit sex, that is it's illegal to offer sex for a fee, in specific sex in exchange for money. So people have specific dating rituals they know but authorities don't know. The whole illegal prostitution thing is just an excuse to arrest uneducated women. If these women knew what they were doing they'd find a sugar daddy and would move up from being a hooker or low level escort to the level of courtesan or geisha.

The truth is sex is never free. We pretend like it's free in order to feel better about ourselves but ultimately everyone has to give something up to get sex. They give up time, money, usually a combination of both, and the only thing to weigh is whether or not the escort is asking for more money and time than the other opportunities you have. If the other opportunities are as physically attractive, cost about the same amount in time and money, well then who would go to the escort? But if the escort offers the best opportunities why wouldn't you go to the escort?

And if it's done right you wont even have to know that your gf is an escort/whore. You know your friend can hook you up and introduce you to the hot chick who happens to fall in love with you. Just remember to thank your friend later on.
Old 16-10-2010, 12:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by owl888 View Post
TS, best u learn Thai, find a job settle in Thailand if u really love your gal. Sori for being blunt, your WL will not be able to be accepted in S'pore & wat will your friends & family think if kena found out. Furthermore, she cannot get long term stay status in S'pore then u will have many many problems - financially & psychologically. My 2 cents.
good suggestion. cost of living is cheaper in Thailand
house and car far cheaper than Singapore
Old 16-10-2010, 12:56 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1113 / Power: 22
jon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud ofjon2000sg has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Peggie83 View Post
A PRC KTV gal asked me to ROM with her in Singapore so that she can work in KTV on long term social visit pass
then later she want me to apply SPR for her.

As her husband, I only get to sleep & mate with her only
tis is wat most PRC WL wants
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1