The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 24-08-2017, 12:49 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Wow. You got your own award some more. So who are the girls that received your excellence award?
I mentioned before few times liao.

Anyway, my JOKER excellence award only for those that fully sextify me.

May not be meaningful for many bros as each has his own taste.

She is excellent!

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post16306737

She is almost there.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post16318523

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 24-08-2017, 01:17 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1565 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15184 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: L1617

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
Yes. Fully agreed. Very nice gal indeed.
Very tall and slim gal. Frenching no horse run.
No temper and always smiling and hardworking.
Always give me the best. :

Will give her the JOKER excellence award if not for her small boobs. :

Just bonk her yesterday. :

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthr...=#post16330619

One fat Joe say he saw me in my Maserati. That's the biggest joke I heard. :
Her nipples are very responsive

Ok lah should be F10 or F30 confirmed not D5

Pussy grip damn tight too

Wet warm slippery with no ky needed
Old 19-09-2017, 12:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sevan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L1617

is this for 17 westerhout road? thanks!
Old 19-09-2017, 05:33 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 36 / Power: 0
sevan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What I meant was I got a girl from 17 westerhout road. However I cant understand chinese so I wasnt able to get her name. Kindly confirm if Jia Fei is the girl who wears cat/rabbit ears headband? Kinda confusing that the forum is for lor 16 house 17. So I was asking if lor1617 is the same with 17 westerhout road. Thanks!
Old 19-09-2017, 06:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Refer to the 16W17 thread shortly

Quote:
Originally Posted by sevan View Post
What I meant was I got a girl from 17 westerhout road. However I cant understand chinese so I wasnt able to get her name. Kindly confirm if Jia Fei is the girl who wears cat/rabbit ears headband? Kinda confusing that the forum is for lor 16 house 17. So I was asking if lor1617 is the same with 17 westerhout road. Thanks!
LoL....i had a feeling it was the mm wif the playboy bunny ears.....suggest u see my upcoming post in the 16W17 thread
Old 19-09-2017, 06:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Refer to the 16W17 thread shortly

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
LoL....i had a feeling it was the mm wif the playboy bunny ears.....suggest u see my upcoming post in the 16W17 thread
The cute bunny ears girl that you bro sevan saw at WH17 should be none other than San San, slim pretty girl
Old 19-09-2017, 06:14 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: The girl with the playboy bunny ears at 16W17

Quote:
https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.php?p...5&postcount=76

As promised
Old 26-10-2017, 12:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 350 / Power: 16
apojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find betterapojaja is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Simple FR for Jia Ning

Looks: 8/10 Some resemblance to Zhang Xin Yu. Makeup not heavy. Quite pretty by GL's standard nowadays.

Body: 7/10 Proportionate. Boobs is enchanced. Looks like B+ to me. Light pinkish nipples. Reasonably slim body. Pussy is really black. Definitely been fucked alot over the years Nice bush which I personally liked.

Painting: 8/10 Strong vacuum style sucking/licking of your entire back, thighs and butt checks. Will lick your ear if you position it close to her.

AR: 3/10 Willing to do, but have to request. Does it with a condom on her tongue. Not her forte.

BBBJ: 9/10 Spend a long time doing it. Drips generous amount of saliva on your dick while looking into your eyes. Stimulating.

Frenching: 8/10 Willing to french from 1st visit. However, is the kind where she is willing to have her tongue in your mouth, but not so much yours in hers.

FJ: 8/10 Short rides in multiple position. Tries to position herself so that you can see your dick going into her pussy via the mirrors.

Attitude: 9/10: Friendly, accommodating, chatty.

Overall: 8/10: Did an OL cosplay. Hands me a whip and really seems to enjoy getting dominated. Liked getting her ass smacked really hard. She seems pretty popular despite the lack of FRs on her or her house in general.

Misc info: Newbie Tina 1612 is her cousin.

All in all a good fuck. Will rtf soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1