The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List
Driver

Old 23-09-2017, 11:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
horny84 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Batam Info / Interest / Help Thread

Hi Bro BFOMF5,

I read it from this below website
http://www.jakarta100bars.com/2016/1...ase-batam.html

but since I am not a veteran like you or bro nono, thus why I would like to check if its really exist in batam.

So the bar name is PP Banana

this is the words that I found in the website
"PP Banana is quite a singular place in Batam as it is the only Thai-style gogo bar. It is officially a "laptop lounge", located in a hidden location above Lucy's Oarhouse in Kampung Bule. You need to access it from the back and then go up the stairs."

May I know what is the current average rate for ST (1 hr) in batam now?

I can bring them to octopuss in Pacific Palace hotel as well, but that would be my last resort

TIA
Old 23-09-2017, 11:18 PM
Samster

Quoted: 83 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 411 / Power: 9
BFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find betterBFOMF5 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
I think that, after 1 or 2 years of her business increasing at this pace, you will BEG HER to marry YOU, not viceversa.
My worries...
Expending too fast...
Less time to care for me

Married.?? Ya.. we hv agreed. ...
"NOT TO"
Old 24-09-2017, 12:32 AM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15005 / Power: 19
S.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond reputeS.B.Y.1 has a reputation beyond repute

Notice for the Rakyat

Avoid online taxis in Batam.

http://nasional.kompas.com/read/2017...ource=Facebook
Old 24-09-2017, 03:03 AM
Samster (eP)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 144 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5122 / Power: 15
Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BFOMF5 View Post
Married.?? Ya.. we hv agreed. ...
"NOT TO"
Wait she becomes one of the richest ladies in Batam, owner of a chain of retail shops, and you will change your mind.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:09 AM
Samster (eP)

Black Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond reputeBlack Page has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by horny84 View Post
So the bar name is PP Banana

this is the words that I found in the website
"PP Banana is quite a singular place in Batam as it is the only Thai-style gogo bar. It is officially a "laptop lounge", located in a hidden location above Lucy's Oarhouse in Kampung Bule. You need to access it from the back and then go up the stairs."
Yes it's the only gogo bar. It's not hidden at all, as they have a bright sign outside.
Frankly speaking, it's a ugly place. The only time I visited, girls were sleazy like the lowest layer in Pacific and demanded much more. I would say it's a place for lazy foreigners, especially bule, who don't like or don't know how to explore out of Kampung Bule.

Quote:
You should know that "average" is not important, when "variance" is high (I hope you know something of statistics).
If you don't know, you will get it fast in Batam.
ST rate can be as low as 400k from a girl in disco, even less in some massage place if the negotiator is good and the girl aged, up to 500k (more common rate in disco), to 800k, even 1J for girls who do not have problems to find a man and identify the rich guest. Once, I was propositioned for a rate like 2J (yes, ST) by a mamasan in Pacific for some viet girls.

Quote:
3 or 4 years ago, I went to this pub/executive club in harbour bay (not M one) with package of spirits, beer and girls will accompany you for free..
I can safely say that it's 100% IMPOSSIBLE you will get anything (especially girls) for free in a pub of Batam.

If you pay high for spirits, then it's possible girls sitting are included, but it won't be cheap.
Old 24-09-2017, 03:26 AM
Samster (eP)

Quote:
Originally Posted by nono1973 View Post
For "shoppers" like me, girls were something I prefer to prepare in advance but its more like an every trip process. For "hunters" like yourself,you might prefer the element of some good surprise...hehehe...but not me.
I know you are a hyper-planner, and you depicted me appropriately when you say I prefer surprise (including a possible triumph or epic fail) than a safe and sure "non-exceptional" lady. Ok, but how can you enjoy a trip, when you know, months in advance, who will be the girl who will sleep with you??

If you really like her, come on, go this weekend and enjoy.
If you like her as many others, give a call one week before and tell your trusted agent "book me your best, make me happy, I will return if I am happy, I won't if you disappoint me". You will have a surprise, and part of the enjoyment will be waiting to know, while you will count the days to Batam and you will be on the Horizon Ferry.
If you will be scammed with a ugly or bad-attitude girl, that agent is really an idiot, as he should know how muck money you spent before, you can spend in the future, and especially that you can orient a lot of people with your opinions on joints.

Quote:
Maybe bros BlackPage can advice
Batam is a Muslim country!! No way they can tolerate a strip show, unless in the privacy of a KTV room or hotel.
The closest thing to a "strip show" I have seen in a public place of Batam is the "sexy" show of dancers in Pacific.
Last time I have seen them, they were more beautiful than years ago, and people was crazy when they jumped on stage, but they were more dressed than in any beach of the Western side of the world. Short pants, wide bra, etc. A common bikini is smaller and covers much less skin.

If you have been in USA or South America, and you have seen a real sexy strip show, then you can forget to see anything like that in Asia, including probably Thailand (I admit I don't know this, but I know the Asian mindset). And above all, forget that in Indonesia!

Last edited by Black Page; 24-09-2017 at 04:41 AM.
Old 24-09-2017, 07:40 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
BrotherStranger deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Morena KTV level 1 got striptease right? Heard of only but never check before.😁
Old 24-09-2017, 08:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black Page View Post
Yes it's the only gogo bar. It's not hidden at all, as they have a bright sign outside.
Frankly speaking, it's a ugly place. The only time I visited, girls were sleazy like the lowest layer in Pacific and demanded much more. I would say it's a place for lazy foreigners, especially bule, who don't like or don't know how to explore out of Kampung Bule.

Yes, this is why I want some advice since I am not really now how to explore Kampung Bule

You should know that "average" is not important, when "variance" is high (I hope you know something of statistics).
If you don't know, you will get it fast in Batam.
ST rate can be as low as 400k from a girl in disco, even less in some massage place if the negotiator is good and the girl aged, up to 500k (more common rate in disco), to 800k, even 1J for girls who do not have problems to find a man and identify the rich guest. Once, I was propositioned for a rate like 2J (yes, ST) by a mamasan in Pacific for some viet girls.

2J for ST...that's crazy,maybe you can get uzbek in Jakarta's alexis for that amount
I will take note about the range, Is the full package in the massage or spa or in range of 500k to 1J?

I can safely say that it's 100% IMPOSSIBLE you will get anything (especially girls) for free in a pub of Batam.

If you pay high for spirits, then it's possible girls sitting are included, but it won't be cheap.
I remember we paid about 4J, for the package of drinks and the girls just accompany us...when I said its free...we did not need to pay for ladies drink anymore but they will accompany, I think we could do roaming on them...of course we need to pay to bring them out, unless the girl like you, then just wait until their job over...

If you have been in USA or South America, and you have seen a real sexy strip show, then you can forget to see anything like that in Asia, including probably Thailand (I admit I don't know this, but I know the Asian mindset). And above all, forget that in Indonesia![/QUOTE]

about this, I went to Bourbon Street in New Orleans back in 2015, damn man the strip show really good....and the drinks also much cheaper than our little dot
Old 24-09-2017, 10:14 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 266 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1740 / Power: 11
nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
You =shopper
BP = Hunter
I what? INVESTORS?
Hehehe...a Batam "PR" perhaps?

There are actually quite a handful of "Batam PRs" from Singapore in this thread (or semi-retirees). Not exactly the real kind of PR,but more of Singaporean staying in Batam,but going back only once or few times a month.

A good retirement plan indeed.

Quote:
I think I should ask N to hire you as her accountant
You may wish to check with N instead if New Berry will be re-opening.

I hear that New Berry MAY have a chance to be reopening again,hehehe...in fact they seems to have opened but via only the back door for now. Permata and ex New Berry boss seems to have some conflicts. Maybe becos they were also like me,preparing for CNY.

Last CNY year and before last, Permata girls compulsory must wear full red,hehehe...but New berry girls dont have to.

Quote:
My worries...
Expending too fast...
Less time to care for me
Babysitting seems to be a good business opportunity in Batam,hehehe....

Booking girls sometime bring their baby/s to Batam and work in a joint,while they were working,who took care of their baby/s? They pay the babysitter about 800k rupiah per month tho. Hehehe...thats 800k per baby,imagine how many milf are there in a just ONE joint and thats counting the girls only have one baby each.

In this case, you are the "baby",hehehe...she's busy,you can also be.

Basic Batam Info in One Link

Avoid quoting the whole post if you are replying to me in the thread

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

My December 2019 Batam Trip Info

Old 24-09-2017, 10:41 AM
Samster

nono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant futurenono1973 has a brilliant future

Quote:
I want to bring them to Kampong Bule and harbourbay area.
which of the bar have a stripper? How about noname or M one, I am thinking to bring them to Pacific...but doubt they will like it since its very loud inside and concern of drugs dealer....

I also heard about one bar/pub above Lucy's which have a strip show.

3 or 4 years ago, I went to this pub/executive club in harbour bay (not M one) with package of spirits, beer and girls will accompany you for free...and I found this place have a number of nice looking girl. but can't remember the name.
Hehehe...i think you probably knew by now that i'm no bar/club person. If i am in your position,i will go bar hopping around kampong bule...one night i can easily hop about 4 to 5 of them (and repeat the same the next night). Just take it like a MP walkabout,hehehe...the one place that suits you most is the best. Never try ,never know... right?

Again,if i am you and were looking for what you are looking for,i think i might prefer Jakarta.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-09-2017, 10:56 AM
Samster

Quote:
If this question is pointed at me,hehehe...my target would always be 100k HJ and 200k FJ...and then add on more for any extra value-added-service.

Singapore ST is about S$50. LT about S$300. My budget in Batam is to cut those amount down by more than half,but more often aim to cut them down by threefold.

I will rather stay in Singapore if i were to be paying equal or more when in Batam. And if i have a 4 juta per night budget,Batam can really be heaven on earth,hehehe...anyway,everyone's definition of fun is different,just like i am unlikely to be able to find my kind of fun in pubs/clubs.

Quote:
I can bring them to octopuss in Pacific Palace hotel as well, but that would be my last resort
There's also New Spa at Batam City Hotel near to BCS mall which is unisex.

Good if you have a couple of hours to burn.

信言不美,美言不信。
善者不辩,辩者不善。
知者不博,博者不知。
圣人不积,既以为人己愈有,既以与人己愈多。
天之道,利而不害。
圣人之道,为而不争。

Old 24-09-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

Quote:
Hehehe...i think you probably knew by now that i'm no bar/club person. If i am in your position,i will go bar hopping around kampong bule...one night i can easily hop about 4 to 5 of them (and repeat the same the next night). Just take it like a MP walkabout,hehehe...the one place that suits you most is the best. Never try ,never know... right?

Again,if i am you and were looking for what you are looking for,i think i might prefer Jakarta.
Unfortunately I can't bring my friends to Jakarta, it will blow their budget
Anyway, thanks for your input and yeah I am still thinking either bar hopping (and hope can get the one that suits us) or bring them to joint massage with extra of course
Old 24-09-2017, 08:20 PM
Samster

Quote:
If this question is pointed at me,hehehe...my target would always be 100k HJ and 200k FJ...and then add on more for any extra value-added-service.

Singapore ST is about S$50. LT about S$300. My budget in Batam is to cut those amount down by more than half,but more often aim to cut them down by threefold.

I will rather stay in Singapore if i were to be paying equal or more when in Batam. And if i have a 4 juta per night budget,Batam can really be heaven on earth,hehehe...anyway,everyone's definition of fun is different,just like i am unlikely to be able to find my kind of fun in pubs/clubs.

There's also New Spa at Batam City Hotel near to BCS mall which is unisex.

Good if you have a couple of hours to burn.
Noted on the ST prices in Batam
About this New Spa near BCS, do they offer similar service like octopuss (massage with full package)

For normal massage, I want to bring my friends to Sport Massage near nagoya, but for Massage with extra...I'm still do not know which one good, I understand there are lots of it near Formosa (I used to stay there), maybe bro Nono can tell me which massage joint has a good service package and nice girls as well
Old 25-09-2017, 09:15 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 151 / Power: 15
Heil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHeil Hitler is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Last time there was a joint named Dolly that was shut down apparently becos of underage girl(s) found working there. What is the age of consent in Indonesia? Is it 18?
Old 25-09-2017, 12:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 88 / Power: 10
Fuckboysey deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Planning to go batam tomorrow 2 days 1 night anyone going?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1