The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 22-09-2017, 07:57 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
jackjid200500 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Jakarta 2 {NEW} (old Jakarta Info thread closed)

Hello scholars, I'm swanning into Jakarta tomorrow night staying at the JS Luwansa. First time to Jakarta, no bahasa.

Any tips on good places near by or good outcall services? (I've read previous posts; I see some of the usual hangouts are about 30 minutes away).

Anyone in nearby?
Old 23-09-2017, 11:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39938 / Power: 31
Hurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond reputeHurricane88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyCheong2 View Post
Dear Mod,

Someone is trying to stir sh*t again.
Thanks....did some cleaning up....pm me if any more funny characters trying to disturb sharing thread..

Up me if want trade.....will not return if you dun hv min 60 pts

Please Do Not reply long post, always edit...may zap and remove post

Old 23-09-2017, 12:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 8
susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sm00thy View Post

Quote:
Originally Posted by susubesar View Post
Anyways, don't wanna be mean, but Brown is perhaps the most despised customer group by Classic girls (along with Black, Arabs, and then Ang Mo).

As per my local contact and discussion with a mommy there, a few mommy group/sofas will absolutely avoid your type, because their girls not willing to go so low for money, and it will alienate their local or Asian customers when they see Brownies with their girls.
Are you racist jerk from 3rd world country?

Why these Classic girls have a problem serving Pakistanis? I am regular and big tipper!
Don't shoot the messenger. Just stating the plain facts which you are sure aware of. For the same reason most bros here dun dare touch Pakistan/India/Brown/Black girls, Indo girls don't wanna be with Brown guys. Girls at Classic no different. As above, if you take your time and observe girls faces at classic when Brown guy approaches, you can't dispute that most despise the Brown/Arab customers, so why go somewhere you are treated like a leper and get crap service? If some girl gives me a sour face when i look at her, i just move on somewhere else, as you probably should if you want good services.

There are so many other places you can visit instead that are better catered to the Camel Jockeys. BlokM is a good start as those girls are used to servicing all kinds of undesireables. There is also a whole Arab community in Puncak (see photo), where they have many underground shisha sex cafe with girls picked solely to service the Arab expats/tourists (supposedly you can fuck them in HiJab if you want, not that i care about that). Obviously these girls are happy to service Pakistani/Punjab/Arabs well, so you should get less resistance than at Classic.

Old 25-09-2017, 03:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Don't shoot the messenger. Just stating the plain facts which you are sure aware of. For the same reason most bros here dun dare touch Pakistan/India/Brown/Black girls, Indo girls don't wanna be with Brown guys. Girls at Classic no different. As above, if you take your time and observe girls faces at classic when Brown guy approaches, you can't dispute that most despise the Brown/Arab customers, so why go somewhere you are treated like a leper and get crap service? If some girl gives me a sour face when i look at her, i just move on somewhere else, as you probably should if you want good services.

There are so many other places you can visit instead that are better catered to the Camel Jockeys. BlokM is a good start as those girls are used to servicing all kinds of undesireables. There is also a whole Arab community in Puncak (see photo), where they have many underground shisha sex cafe with girls picked solely to service the Arab expats/tourists (supposedly you can fuck them in HiJab if you want, not that i care about that). Obviously these girls are happy to service Pakistani/Punjab/Arabs well, so you should get less resistance than at Classic.
I totally agree with most of your report. Especially the crap shag at Hotel Classic. That's "standard" crap service at that place. Although it's cheap and the girls are young and hot. it's extremely rare to get good sex there. I have Chinese friends who tell me often that they get good sex there. I personally think they must not know what good sex is. LOL.

I am a PAKI SUPERSTAR you know?

Old 26-09-2017, 07:39 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 284 / Power: 13
Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

I'll be going to jkt 3-6 oct. Any samster wanna join some fun? I'll be staying at holiday inn kememayoran. Is it far from block M and if holiday inn is girlfriendly?
Old 26-09-2017, 10:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 8958 / Power: 23
naemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond reputenaemlo has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kimskull View Post
I'll be going to jkt 3-6 oct. Any samster wanna join some fun? I'll be staying at holiday inn kememayoran. Is it far from block M and if holiday inn is girlfriendly?
It is easier to use google map, u should be able to estimate distance from hotel to Blok M. As for Holiday Inn Kemayoran, others might be able to advise but I had no problem for the other Holiday Inn express.
Old 26-09-2017, 10:17 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
I'll be going to jkt 3-6 oct. Any samster wanna join some fun? I'll be staying at holiday inn kemayoran. Is it far from block M and if holiday inn is girlfriendly?
its far...and even though you can go by tollroad, the tolls are always jammed pack.
monger where is nearer to you.
Old 26-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

susubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guysusubesar deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by smallplayer View Post
its far...and even though you can go by tollroad, the tolls are always jammed pack.
monger where is nearer to you.
Actually, I believe its only ~20 min and ~$4 via uber taxi if you avoid traffic rush hours
Old 26-09-2017, 01:48 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 479 / Power: 13
Makashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of lightMakashi is a glorious beacon of light

Haha... So long no visit this thread didn't realise there's a one man 2 characters talk show.

Can go singapore got talent already...clap clap
Old 26-09-2017, 01:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 288 / Power: 12
smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!smallplayer is one of the Best!

Quote:
Actually, I believe its only ~20 min and ~$4 via uber taxi if you avoid traffic rush hours
he is in Sunter, and I will be very surprised he can reach in 20 minutes.
but anyway good to experience.
my office is near blok m and cant even leave south jkt in 20 min normally.
guess depends on what u mean by avoid rush hours.
Old 26-09-2017, 06:21 PM
Samster

Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!Kimskull is one of the Best!

Over the years I have been to Alexis many times, and few times to other popular places like KC, fashion, illigal, Malio etc.. so this time round I wold like to venture for FL. Anyway won't be heading so early. I'll be heading there only after dinner which would be like 8:30pm earliest.
Old 27-09-2017, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Sm00thy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Over the years I have been to Alexis many times, and few times to other popular places like KC, fashion, illigal, Malio etc.. so this time round I wold like to venture for FL. Anyway won't be heading so early. I'll be heading there only after dinner which would be like 8:30pm earliest.
This is important before I head to Alexis as recommended by you. Do Alexis girls provide digital penetration service? How about deep throat kissing? I can give big tips.

Thank you my friend.
Old 28-09-2017, 08:08 AM
Samster

Well sm00thy, Alexis is by far one of the best in jkt. However I have no info on your interests. Other more experienced Bros have given you some advise. Next is to check out yourself. Seems like you can afford it.
Old 28-09-2017, 03:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 70 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 447 / Power: 15
avks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find betteravks is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Anyone has any recent review of B Fashion Spa? Checked past review and it seems bad. Staying at Tangerang near airport and thought of checking this out. Last time went to Orchardz spa near airport don't really like it.
Old 29-09-2017, 03:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by avks View Post
Anyone has any recent review of B Fashion Spa? Checked past review and it seems bad. Staying at Tangerang near airport and thought of checking this out. Last time went to Orchardz spa near airport don't really like it.
I think BFashion usually get very mediocore or mix review. I prefer BlokM and other small spa for service oriented. You can always consider WeChat find a suitable girl near your hotel come to you!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1