The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 03-08-2017, 11:36 PM

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Re: about true love

Quote:
Originally Posted by a2014 View Post
@Korean, so did you manage to met your true love. I thought you went to china to pursue your love some time back. Nice to see you here again or did I miss some of your post somewhere.
yes I did meet my true love. Yeah I leave sg n in china with her. I didn't really update my status so I guess u didn't miss any of my posts.
Old 03-08-2017, 11:48 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

mother love is not necessary unconditional. Often I heard cases the child got health problem and the mother hates the unhealthy child as giving her burden to take care of the child. My grandma hated my uncle as created many family problems due to money issue. So, mother love is also conditional
Old 04-08-2017, 12:37 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 642 / Power: 15
cuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to allcuntjigger is a name known to all
Quote:
Originally Posted by topcook1 View Post
Mother love is unconditional...she will not abandon you at all....wife can run away when u are sick or broke.
Well said..tats da true! Cheers..
Old 15-08-2017, 02:24 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
attentionpluto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
What is your definition of true love? Have u ever being truly loved by others or u truly loved others? Sometime I wonder for those who never believe in true love is it because they never experience true love personally?
If someone don't believe in True love
Maybe They got hurt before ( me too )

TRUELOVE for my mind

T / TRUST : You need trust your partner
and You do your self deserves to trust
R / ROMANTIC : make it fresh Love even though you are boring
U / UNDERSTANDING : ask when you curious and make it clear
So when your partners open mind , you need listen
E / EXCITEMENT : make it new always try to do new things together

L / LISTEN : when open mine , need talk and be good listener
O / OVERCOMING : holding hand together when storm coming
V / VALUABLE : always appreciation your partner