The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 05-08-2017, 11:43 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1206 / Power: 23
lawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud oflawry has much to be proud of
Re: can u buy love with money

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Often i come across ppl saying we can buy love with money, as in money can buy almost everything. Yes indeed money is very powerful and can be used to buy slot of things, but to me money cannot be used to exchange love. If ur definition of love is equal to giving gfe, then it is better to rephrase it to money can buy gfe. I believe most ppl here know gfe is not equal to love, they r just being sarcastic.
Sorry for been crude.
You bankrupt thus you think love conquers all?
Talk cock lah you.
What is love = feelings occur from the outcome of romance.

How to romance. No money can romance? Go botanical garden pluck flower for her? Give her coke can ring? Sampan her to Bali island and back?
Start plan your financial wisely. Get rid of your bankrupt status first before you use your dick head and think about love and sex and
Old 05-08-2017, 11:58 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Money can't buy real love but it helps.
Old 05-08-2017, 02:50 PM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
notanexpert deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by aakumu View Post
Hi bro,
I am sorry to differ from others here, but my life experiences is a bit different.
Yes money helps to attracts women, and lack of money can be a source of conflict too.
I think the question was put in this way...if money is not an issue is there true love...the answer is yes...have met many....too many ladies that have rich husband that I still get to bed with....for equal number of reasons...lah....his dick too small...he is having an affair....he pay no attention to her....he beats her up....he drinks...he is disrespectful to her family....he is rude..he is selfish....and many other reasons.
Even with money cannot be all and end all the solution to the LOVE, but without money, it is hard to even to start going for the fairer sex.

My humble two cents.
True. Money is a requirement, but not everything. You'll always start yearning for other forms of fulfilment when you have enough money to be comfortable.
Old 05-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
attentionpluto deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Often i come across ppl saying we can buy love with money, as in money can buy almost everything. Yes indeed money is very powerful and can be used to buy slot of things, but to me money cannot be used to exchange love. If ur definition of love is equal to giving gfe, then it is better to rephrase it to money can buy gfe. I believe most ppl here know gfe is not equal to love, they r just being sarcastic.
Im agreed to that ' Money important '
Love can't fake feeling If you bought lover by money,
you won't get true love but if you buy her heart
by your good, honest ,loyal ,Trust, together for convicted her
, maybe she can change and love you someday,
Man alway think about just use Money and Power forced Woman
for anythings you want but This ways incapable for True love ,
it depends on you habits and what things you treat her..

So for All man
you need ask your self
You give money for sugar baby
Or you want her to be Your wife
This Thin line is different ....
Old 05-08-2017, 11:36 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sorry for been crude.
Talk cock lah you.

How to romance. No money can romance? Go botanical garden pluck flower for her? Give her coke can ring? Sampan her to Bali island and back?
Start plan your financial wisely. Get rid of your bankrupt status first before you use your dick head and think about love and sex and
bro, I just no money but not bankrupt yet. During this period of time, three woman didn't leave me and they doesn't mind I being poor for time being n dont mind me wont be rich in future.

I dont think u understand love bro, sorry to say that

my current gf told me her ex never buy her flower but really plucked the flowers n give to her and she was contended. She told me that flower is free of charge, dont buy as it is pure waste of money.

Last edited by korean; 05-08-2017 at 11:50 PM.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:41 PM

korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

I suddenly understand why love is hard to get coz ppl dont even believe in it themself, u think the gal will give love to ppl dont believe in it? dreaming! can money buy ur love, ur wife love, ur daughter love, think abt it

u think 马蓉 betrayed 王宝强 becoz 宋喆 is richer? 王宝强 pampered 马蓉 with all the luxury like ferrari, maserati, lambo whereas 宋喆 not even can affort to buy one. I bet u know the answer

Last edited by korean; 06-08-2017 at 12:07 AM.
Old 05-08-2017, 11:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Money can't buy real love but it helps.
this is a better statement
Old 05-08-2017, 11:57 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by attentionpluto View Post
Im agreed to that ' Money important '
Love can't fake feeling If you bought lover by money,
you won't get true love but if you buy her heart
by your good, honest ,loyal ,Trust, together for convicted her
, maybe she can change and love you someday,
Man alway think about just use Money and Power forced Woman
for anythings you want but This ways incapable for True love ,
it depends on you habits and what things you treat her..

So for All man
you need ask your self
You give money for sugar baby
Or you want her to be Your wife
This Thin line is different ....
wise words. money most often give u an edge to get to know the gal u fancy. Whether she will fall in love with u, it depends on other factors n criteria set by her as u described.
Old 06-08-2017, 12:03 AM

if they gal is much richer than u, she is able to pamper u with luxury, sport cars etc. but she looks below average. how many man will truly love her just becoz of money? This will be interesting to discuss
Old 06-08-2017, 01:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 213 / Power: 10
a2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samstera2014 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
if they gal is much richer than u, she is able to pamper u with luxury, sport cars etc. but she looks below average. how many man will truly love her just becoz of money? This will be interesting to discuss
YES, money is important, however money is not everything.

YES, one's look is important, however one's look is not everything.

What matter to me is one's attitude and thinking toward what is around you and not how your surrounding react towards you.

Money is use to buy things that you may or may not need. You may throw it away after buying it or treasure it after buying it. Money is only something that use to exchange for what you want, therefore is conditional and limited in terms of how much. However true love is unconditional and borderless.

They are two different things altogether, how this two item is being mix together. If you have love, money practically is nothing.

This is my personal thought.
Old 06-08-2017, 06:53 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by lawry View Post
Sorry for been crude.
Talk cock lah you.

Very well said! I can't agree more. Upped u +15 for your pragmatic perspective. We are living in a very pragmatic world. Unless "true love" could fill one stomach and fulfill the entire spectrum of physiology needs. (As in Marslow hierarchy of needs)

That is why this dick head - korean can only settle for 4th division ex GL PRC whore. I am sure this ex whore whom he is living with now will dump him if she manages to find another better man who could better provide her materially.

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 06-08-2017, 10:20 AM
Samster

Quoted: 48 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 6731 / Power: 13
MPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond reputeMPLover has a reputation beyond repute

Can $$ buy love? Yes. I gave my other half a roof over our head + food on the table + daily household & lifestyle expenses. While we were dating, movies + makan etc. While getting married, wedding dinner + rings + honeymoon etc. All these I got it with $$ and with it came her love & committment so strictly speaking I "bought" her love with $$. If I wasn't able to gave all these or share part of it, doubt I'll have a "other half" now.

A gal never dumps guy when he become poor; it happens. The key factor I think is how much drive, effort and determination the guy put in to improve the situation. If the guy only complains and grumbles but never try to get out of it, lets see how long the gal sticks around.

A gal is ok her other half never buy her flowers or gifts etc. This doesn't mean $$ not a factor to her but more her expectations are different. Maybe she placed more importance on other stuff than these shows of romance.

$$ is required for our basic survivial, that's a fact. Love & $$ will always be intertwine, like what other bros had mention. How much $$ needed depends on the gal's expectations + lifestyle + background etc. Those seeking to be a tai tai will naturally have $$ placed higher up in their list while looking for a other half as compared to those just looking for a 小康家庭.

Just my thoughts.
Old 06-08-2017, 10:22 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 5064 / Power: 0
Ngengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond reputeNgengheng has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post
Can $$ buy love? Yes. I gave my other half a roof over our head + food on the table + daily household & lifestyle expenses. While we were dating, movies + makan etc. While getting married, wedding dinner + rings + honeymoon etc. All these I got it with $$ and with it came her love & committment so strictly speaking I "bought" her love with $$. If I wasn't able to gave all these or share part of it, doubt I'll have a "other half" now.

A gal never dumps guy when he become poor; it happens. The key factor I think is how much drive, effort and determination the guy put in to improve the situation. If the guy only complains and grumbles but never try to get out of it, lets see how long the gal sticks around.

A gal is ok her other half never buy her flowers or gifts etc. This doesn't mean $$ not a factor to her but more her expectations are different. Maybe she placed more importance on other stuff than these shows of romance.

$$ is required for our basic survivial, that's a fact. Love & $$ will always be intertwine, like what other bros had mention. How much $$ needed depends on the gal's expectations + lifestyle + background etc. Those seeking to be a tai tai will naturally have $$ placed higher up in their list while looking for a other half as compared to those just looking for a 小康家庭.

Just my thoughts.

Remember the universal law No Money No Honey......
Old 06-08-2017, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Very well said! I can't agree more. Upped u +15 for your pragmatic perspective. We are living in a very pragmatic world. Unless "true love" could fill one stomach and fulfill the entire spectrum of physiology needs. (As in Marslow hierarchy of needs)

That is why this dick head - korean can only settle for 4th division ex GL PRC whore. I am sure this ex whore whom he is living with now will dump him if she manages to find another better man who could better provide her materially.
脑残杂种粉, r u so sore that u not even get gfe from an ex-54a whore u fancy that why jealous of me well, i know u look fat n ugly but if u can improve on ur characters and dont be a sinister creature u may still stand a chance in future lol
Old 06-08-2017, 05:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPLover View Post

Just my thoughts.
Agreed wit what u'd said, objective n very reasonable
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1