The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Matters of the Heart.

Notices

Matters of the Heart. Has a Commercial Fuck turned into a torrid Love Affair which has turned your life upside down? Fear not. We have experts here who can help you through your roller coaster ride. Tell us your story and we'll do our best to help.

User Tag List

Old 20-09-2008, 12:19 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AdamApple82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Getting out of this.

Some of you guys have saw my other thread under the KTV sub-forums but i decided to let it die as its getting stupid hanging onto it. Acutally wanted to ask advice through PM but i decided to just post it here for everyone to discuss.

I've stopped chionging KTV recently due to me falling for a PRC.

Its on one of the sessions that i dun feel like having too many girls with me so 3 was enough for that night. Then this 4th girl came in, saw me and immediately sits besides me. I rejected cause I’ve already have 3 girls on my tab already and its quite expensive if I had another one.

She’s very pretty, I was yes mesmerized by her looks. Big eyes, long silky hair etc. Finally I gave in to her persistence, just let her sit with me. Haha must I go into details on what we did? After that from then on all my other trips I ONLY asks for her and her alone. I rejected all the others.

Its after those future sessions with her alone that i started to developed feelings for her. I kena the poision liao, sigh.

As i dun earn much as career has just started for me so i told her that i won't be coming much to visit her anymore. Since then when i tried to ask her out, i've gotten quite a few reasons on last min no show from her. Finally i realised that work to her is more important than just going out, she'll lose income.

I did not kena any KC from her as we've never had a chance to go out together cept for the fact i tipped her when i visited her at KTV which doesn't count.

So now i've decided to drop all these and forget about her but its a little hard. Images of her keeps coming back, and today is the 3rd day that i've not contacted her nor did she contact me and i'm still quite demanded on not contacting her at all.

But i'm afraid that i may give in if she does contact me.

There's no happy ending to this. Too much complications and its just too bad that we met at the wrong time for us to be together but its just so hard to forget.

Besides those reasons stated above. There's another main reason:

I've a recommendation from my relative that her friend's sister from China is coming to Singapore to meet me and to see if we can get along together and maybe get married in the future. She's not in any of this trade but just an ordinary girl coming here to look for a better future.
Old 20-09-2008, 12:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 294 / Power: 20
uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!uiop is one of the Best!
Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdamApple82 View Post

Its after those future sessions with her alone that i started to developed feelings for her. I kena the poision liao, sigh.
You must be NUTS.

1. Never be a guarantor for them.
2. Never believe what they said.
3. Never ever engage their services.
4. Never gives them any money, present or what ever stuff they request/Need.

Do not up me any more.I want to stay at rep 88.
Old 20-09-2008, 12:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 16
xoxo boss deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Some of you guys have saw my other thread under the KTV sub-forums but i decided to let it die as its getting stupid hanging onto it. Acutally wanted to ask advice through PM but i decided to just post it here for everyone to discuss.

Its on one of the sessions that i dun feel like having too many girls with me so 3 was enough for that night. Then this 4th girl came in, saw me and immediately sits besides me. I rejected cause I’ve already have 3 girls on my tab already and its quite expensive if I had another one.

She’s very pretty, I was yes mesmerized by her looks. Big eyes, long silky hair etc. Finally I gave in to her persistence, just let her sit with me. Haha must I go into details on what we did? After that from then on all my other trips I ONLY asks for her and her alone. I rejected all the others.

As i dun earn much as career has just started for me so i told her that i won't be coming much to visit her anymore. Since then when i tried to ask her out, i've gotten quite a few reasons on last min no show from her. Finally i realised that work to her is more important than just going out, she'll lose income.

I did not kena any KC from her as we've never had a chance to go out together cept for the fact i tipped her when i visited her at KTV which doesn't count.

So now i've decided to drop all these and forget about her but its a little hard. Images of her keeps coming back, and today is the 3rd day that i've not contacted her nor did she contact me and i'm still quite demanded on not contacting her at all.

There's no happy ending to this. Too much complications and its just too bad that we met at the wrong time for us to be together but its just so hard to forget.

I've a recommendation from my relative that her friend's sister from China is coming to Singapore to meet me and to see if we can get along together and maybe get married in the future. She's not in any of this trade but just an ordinary girl coming here to look for a better future.
Bro, you got to learn to be strong and overcome it. I went thru that before.
Old 20-09-2008, 12:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 634 / Power: 16
am55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to allam55 is a name known to all

Quote:

I

just an ordinary girl coming here to look for a better future.

hi bro,

u hav stated u just started yr career most prc girls hav very high standards of money matters my advice is to concentrate on yr career now n cheong wen time n vit m permits. the ktv girl may contact u wen biz is slow she may hav connected with u but she may hav many debts to clear pls take care THANKX
Old 20-09-2008, 01:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1222 / Power: 19
joew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud ofjoew2005 has much to be proud of

life is short.
do something that u like.
follow yr heart,or at least tis time rd.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Hey I think you already know what to do. Just keep to it man. Maybe find something else to distract you.
Old 20-09-2008, 02:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 82 / Power: 17
Prickly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

come on, get on with your life

Start afresh, look forward and get on with your new life
Old 20-09-2008, 05:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 19 / Power: 0
AdamApple82 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Yeah....been's busy doing some other stuffs trying not to think about this issue as for now.

Maybe should concentrate on sianing our local girls to keep the mind away ahahah
Old 20-09-2008, 05:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 356 / Power: 17
colins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find bettercolins is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Yeah....been's busy doing some other stuffs trying not to think about this issue as for now.

Maybe should concentrate on sianing our local girls to keep the mind away ahahah
If you can still sian other girls, its a good sign. But if you can fark that dream girl of yours and after that ask her to fark out of your life, thats a better sign. Either way, only you can make yourself a better person.
Old 20-09-2008, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -6 / Power: 0
jojogigi is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i also kenna poison. my ktv girl that i have fucked kenna caught . And since 1 month liao i have not been fucking any other girl. except this one which forced me to fuck her. So in order satisfy my heart. I have booked one ticket down to shenzhen to bonk the hell out of my ktv girl. ANd hopefully fucking her one last fuck can make me fuck other girls again. ahahahha quite out of point. anyway to TS, the place u chiong most likely BS, TH or New Shanghai KTV right. say la. maybe i know the girl. ahahah anyway from what i read from ur post. I would recommend u to forget her. She doesn't like you (as a bf). From how i see la.
And you assume its the wrong time to be together.... 1st thing. i don't think u guys can be together cos in the 1st place she has no feelings for you. The worst thing can happen is that u are giving urself hope when there's no such clue of her liking you. Anyway i would recommend the 2nd option of hooking with ur relative's friend's sister. Sorry if i sound frank. But sometimes u gotta know the truth. Now i teach the 2nd option. Go to ur hangphone. Find the girl's number. Delete it. Simple. Confirm can forget her one. Cos u got no choice. LOL.
Old 22-09-2008, 12:07 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs down Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:

U said u decided to just post it here for everyone to discuss instead of PM. What is there to discuss?? ur objective??

I some how feel that u are simply getting attention from the forum and is rather lonely.

I suppose ur thread at the other section is on the so called same ger?? But comments that u post were very different on both threads.

Why dun u post all the same comments from other threads as to how she attempt to con u for cosmetics which u bring her to watson for cosmetics which u ended up at carrefour purchasing cosmetics?? and ur idea of movie and makaning a good meal with her??

Then u will have loads of replies telling u about their friends and own true experiences with PRC gers. Thru their replies and u will know that u r very shallow vs them.

Sorry dude...but ur threads turn me off big time and i simply like to post replies on ur silly threads.

Either u continue to post and i will continue to flame u for ur small tiny silly action which u post it until machiam u have been conned big time!!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 22-09-2008, 12:11 PM
Little Samster~

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10820 / Power: 63
ShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond reputeShittyAss has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: Getting out of this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by joew2005 View Post
life is short.
do something that u like.
follow yr heart,or at least tis time rd.
I like ur spirit! will uppz u when my power recover! Thats what life is all about!

Eat, Sleep and Enjoy Massage

摸的时候是滑的,抱的时候是香的,吃的时候是甜的

I keep my dick safe to chiong for another day and not to end it today. Chiong safely!

Chionging is for life.. not chiong for the moment and regret

I have not hit round 2 for points exchange...not actively into points exchanging. Will return when i have time.

Do not reply my comments or pm me for locations if you are a CLONE account. ANTI-CLONES
Old 24-09-2008, 06:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 16
upmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samsterupmountain is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:

Finally i realised that work to her is more important than just going out, she'll lose income.

Hi bro

hopefully by now you would have gotten over this episode in your life and moved on. from what you have written, it seems that whatever feelings you developed for her is still very very preliminary. so, get over it now when its easier if you have not already done so.

have you considered that whatever 'emotions' you are experiencing could be simpy due to the fact the you are restless? you don't seem to be emotionally hurt (good for you) or emotionally blackmailed (even better for you) as what you probably feel for this girl is not love and simply, there has not been sufficient time for any relationship to develop (thats why you are actually very lucky). Bro Colins mentioned in another thread here where he described something called 'emotional emptiness'. It seems like that is what you are going through. You know the reality of the situation (that there is no happy ending as you said) yet because you are restless, you are EXPECTING something to happen. Perhaps if you sit down and think about it carefully, this could be the real problem?

i agree with all other bros here that a good way to overcome such restless behaviour is to distract yourself with other activities. You mentioned that you have just started your career. Why not focus on it? There are many better reasons to concentrate on your career than to forget a girl anyway. personally, instead of sianing other girls immediately to fill the void of emptiness in yourself, consider picking up a sport or even computer games or whatever remotely interests you. i have a friend who picked up 9-ball pool after his relationship ended. now he plays every saturday and looks forward to it whenever he gets stressed at work. the ex-girlfriend is completely out of the picture, let alone having any effect on his life.

truth be told bro, it is also good for you that you realize income is a damn important issue with PRC girls (actually, local girls as well). i used to have the idea that only WLs were motivated by a man's income. thats how naive i was. generally, as bros have mentioned and as most bros will agree i am sure, is that how much a man earns is always central in the PRC girl's mind. this is a culture thing. it is unfair to blame them for having such a mentality but the truth is that most of us local guys cannot accept this aspect of their culture. as such i am not surprised that this KTV girl shows little interest in you simply because you have just embarked on your career and therefore, she thinks that you income must be minimal at this stage.

so bro, you mentioned that there is a match-making session with another PRC girl coming up. my question to you is: why can she come all the way to Singapore to meet a complete stranger and contemplate marriage as a possibility or even probability so quickly? answer: it is more likely that you can provide her with a better life with your income. Same Same.
Old 25-09-2008, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 428 / Power: 20
breastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find betterbreastlover is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Since then when i tried to ask her out, i've gotten quite a few reasons on last min no show from her.
You said yourself.......NO show from her.
What more there is to say?
Old 25-09-2008, 11:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 767 / Power: 23
eternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to beholdeternity is a splendid one to behold

dun waste time on prc la....they out to con u of your moneys just F*&^ n go.. dun leave any feelings behind... keke

anyway there's more prettier prc out there
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1