The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List

Old 02-12-2017, 03:09 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 8
Hydrogen8 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: My NTU "confession"

Camping for juicy updates
Old 02-12-2017, 08:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 64 / Power: 15
Invictible deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

camping for more
Old 02-12-2017, 09:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 57188 / Power: 87
MarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond reputeMarlboroKen has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back TS

Min 4 pts for exchange. Click the URL above ⬆️for my latest post anytime when is my turn

next up: No Q
Old 03-12-2017, 05:18 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 135 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3973 / Power: 9
KnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond reputeKnowItAll has a reputation beyond repute

like your story very much ts... nicely written & interesting... share more soon pls.
Old 07-12-2017, 05:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3254 / Power: 21
Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies all, I have been really busy and quite lethargic to write, and I know I owe updates for both J, the North-East Asian gal, as well as a new girl, T.

I guess writing something in this forum helps my assignment as well, for once I get my writing juices 'stimulated" hopefully my assignment gets a boost too ...

First of all, J ....

I've already met J twice, and as she claimed, she's from North-East Asia. At first glance upon meeting her, she was hardly the svelte NE Asian lady i was hoping to meet. I'm sure most bros, seeing so many TV dramas, have their expectations of what those ladies should look like, and I must admit initially I was a wee bit disappointed.

Still she made it for the appointment, and I had no reason to turn her down. During registration, I glanced at her ID and from her name, it seems she is really of the nationality that she claimed.

We were in one of the smaller budget hotels, which was a bit of a letdown. We started off by kissing passionately, and since kissing was something I really enjoy, we were at it for a pretty long time, with tongues interlocking and all. as we kissed I interspersed the kissing with removing bits of her clothing, until J was naked. Although she was relatively well built (but not chubby) her boobs were small, something which I preferred as well.

J proceeded to remove my clothing and started to give me a solid BBBJ, and as she went at it, I thought, so this is how they give BBBjs in their country !! Solid !!!

I managed to kneel atop her as she blew me, and it excited me much to be able to see her gobbling my entire dick in her mouth.

The things I enjoy from her encounters was that, she really could kiss and her BJ was awesome, both of which I did not manage to get from S.

I penetrated J quite easily, and although she was not as sensitive as S, it was nice to hear her squealing in delight, as I played with her clit as I penetrated her. It was almost a relief to be able to penetrate her easily, for i was getting a little bit worried if the problems with S was solely my fault !

I thrusted into J as deeply as I could, almost as if venting my frustrations about S onto J. Finally we both came, giving a little shudder as it happened.

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 07-12-2017, 10:58 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 55 / Power: 9
blockabelle1193 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Nice update TS, wishing for more
Old 08-12-2017, 02:37 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9446 / Power: 26
i^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond reputei^Xi0n has a reputation beyond repute

very interesting and nicely written story TS, great share and please do keep it coming.
Old 08-12-2017, 08:25 AM
Samster

Sfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond reputeSfan has a reputation beyond repute

I must admit that so far I have been really lucky in that all the girls I have met with so far have been really nice people.

I had poor luck in the years before I finally met S, my NTU gal. And now I suddenly have been getting meets like nobody’s business.

The NE Asian K.

One whom I recently just met. A really great looker, a bit of a nympho with really awesome attitude. I’ll call her KS. She was looking on another online ad and after about 2 weeks, we finally met. The sex was really mindblowing !

And finally a really syt of 22, really obliging gal and friendly, whom I’m supposed to meet next week. I shall call her LB.

I hope I don’t fail my course from meeting too many girls !

I only up your points if I like what you posted, or because of your generally good behavior here
Old 08-12-2017, 12:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
giraffu deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Aiseh not bad bro..
Old 08-12-2017, 09:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
Hardees deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Very nice
Old 08-12-2017, 09:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 61 / Power: 8
Marathoning deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hardees View Post
Very nice
Very nice indeed
Old 09-12-2017, 06:55 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 9745 / Power: 25
sponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond reputesponge05 has a reputation beyond repute

Your story is nice and interesting TS, certainly hope you will continue with it.
Old 09-12-2017, 08:53 AM
Samster

Maybe I spoke too soon ....

LB has decided not to proceed. She changed her mind.

Hai~~~~

Old 12-12-2017, 06:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 449 / Power: 19
slayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find betterslayerstrikebac is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Do please continue with your updates .

I will only reward to those who have been contributing positively to this forum.
Old 12-12-2017, 07:11 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by slayerstrikebac View Post
Do please continue with your updates .
Lol. I can only update if I meet them.

But just to keep current. I haven’t met S. Till Jan hopefully.

K I met twice. I can’t get the vision out of my head of me kneeling on top of K as she lay on her back, gamely trying to accommodate my thick dick in her mouth and patiently giving me an awesome blow.

Even though she isn’t as loud as S, whenever I achieve penetration and she squeals quietly, really feels good. I do enjoy the deep thrusting I’m able to do with K.

The only qualm I have is, if only K were svelte and slim !

In contrast, the newest girl is KS ! Really sweet slim and with a perky little button nose. My kind of girl !

She’s actually tried looking for sugar arrangement in this forum but was not very successful. Too bad for the bros here hahs.
I’ll update on her a little later.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1