The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 16-02-2008, 10:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2318 / Power: 18
18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute18sign has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

For the bros that pm for this joint address, I feel its best you pm bro Nayate for the contact. As i nvr gotten permission from bro Nayate to release the joint location.

-18sign

To those who zapped me, remember to leave your nicks behind. Pls zap with balls.
Old 17-02-2008, 01:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Just went over there for another session of Mosha this afternoon with a friend of mine.

Was intending to drop by for a visit as I'm doing some shopping in the area, but EW managed to persuade me to go for a session before I leave.

As I didn't call before going, I saw a (quite young, should be around mid 20s)lady sitting there and opt for her, whereby I asked my friend to settle for EW for her wonderful mosha massage.

The girl whom I opt for, I was surprised to find out that she is actually a Singaporean. Her massage was good with the right strength, whereby her mosha is average compared to EW. Looks should be around 6/10, kinda of big boned. When she asked me if I want any special after 30-40 mins of massage, I asked her to choose one as I'm quite tired and lazy today. She then proceeded to give me a BJ. Kinda of disappointing for me in a way, as she doesn't take off any clothes off - roaming her with her clothes on -_-

Didn't ask whether if she could take off her clothes or what's her name, as I was really tired and just want to enjoy a good massage. Maybe Bros who are interested in her can ask for the Singaporean girl?

As for my friend, I could hear him giggling and laughing in the room next to me, being his first time at mosha and with EW with him. He felt more ticklish than anything else, though he was highly impressed with EW mosha massage and couldn't stop talking about even after we left the place.

EW mentioned there is going to be some special in the next few days, as in the girls would hear bikinis and would make us Bros cum without doing HJ, BJ or FJ, but via another method.

Bros who are keen may like to contact EW for more information on this new special.
Old 17-02-2008, 09:09 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7140 / Power: 19
lone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond reputelone_dog69 has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Re: Erotic Mosha Massage in Chinatown

Yo Bros!

I was in Chinatown with my kakis for dinner on Friday. Had 2 different sessions earlier in the afternoon, so decided to locate the above site for recce (No more ammo left). Being still the CNY period, though it would be crowded... nope, just the normal evening crowd of tourist and people going home or having dinner in Chinatown.

Since I had the address... walk around to locate the shop. Just as I was about to go into the shop, my HP rang and my kakis spotted me, so had to abandone plan.

Looks like have to go another day. There are loads of massage places around the place.

So have fun to all Bros and good luck to those wanting to go!!

Cheers!!
Old 17-02-2008, 02:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1459 / Power: 20
ahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud ofahkong has much to be proud of

Any big boobs gal at this shop?
Old 17-02-2008, 02:43 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
dlhw deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

sounds good, care to pm me the location
Old 17-02-2008, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 268 / Power: 17
Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!Nayate is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ahkong View Post
Any big boobs gal at this shop?
Bro, I saw 1 when I was there yesterday. But it seems like they have different girls everytime I go there, so I guess it's up to your luck?
Old 17-02-2008, 04:39 PM
Samster

Voyeur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I'll be ard the area later on, after fetching some colleagues to a hotel in the vicinity. Anyone can PM the address? Thanks in advance
Old 17-02-2008, 08:30 PM
Samster

NewtonJJ deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro,

just back from middle east after 1 years plus of attachment. really horny now, please pm me the location and the girls to try. I love lau chio if possible. thanks alot.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post
Just went over there for another session of Mosha this afternoon with a friend of mine.

Was intending to drop by for a visit as I'm doing some shopping in the area, but EW managed to persuade me to go for a session before I leave.

As I didn't call before going, I saw a (quite young, should be around mid 20s)lady sitting there and opt for her, whereby I asked my friend to settle for EW for her wonderful mosha massage.

The girl whom I opt for, I was surprised to find out that she is actually a Singaporean. Her massage was good with the right strength, whereby her mosha is average compared to EW. Looks should be around 6/10, kinda of big boned. When she asked me if I want any special after 30-40 mins of massage, I asked her to choose one as I'm quite tired and lazy today. She then proceeded to give me a BJ. Kinda of disappointing for me in a way, as she doesn't take off any clothes off - roaming her with her clothes on -_-

Didn't ask whether if she could take off her clothes or what's her name, as I was really tired and just want to enjoy a good massage. Maybe Bros who are interested in her can ask for the Singaporean girl?

As for my friend, I could hear him giggling and laughing in the room next to me, being his first time at mosha and with EW with him. He felt more ticklish than anything else, though he was highly impressed with EW mosha massage and couldn't stop talking about even after we left the place.

EW mentioned there is going to be some special in the next few days, as in the girls would hear bikinis and would make us Bros cum without doing HJ, BJ or FJ, but via another method.

Bros who are keen may like to contact EW for more information on this new special.
Old 18-02-2008, 01:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 289 / Power: 0
Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!Ashgrove6 is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ashgrove6

Hey Bro HCCworm.

Suggest you give some respect to Bro CLee2. He is the TS and he should be the person giving out contacts unless you are the nominated ONE. No hard feelings as this is standard procedure in SBF.
From Unknown ZAPPER who zap my pts
"why? you got problem with this meh?"
"you CLee2 supporter ha? he also neber open his mouth! "

When Zapping plse leave your NICK!! Zap ple also must have
BALLS!!!!

It doesn't bother me. Only MONOPOLY Money.

Quote:
Cheers
I agree with Bro Ashgrove. Although I started a new thread on the outlet at Chinatown, but I still give Bro CLee2 the due credit. Bros who dun mind getting the contacts come to me, whereby some Bros who mind me starting a new thread, I'm sure they went to Bro CLee2.
Old 18-02-2008, 10:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1161 / Power: 18
ee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud ofee_enjoy has much to be proud of

Firstly thanks Bro Nayate for the contact.

This is my first time trying EW's new shop. First personal impression, the place is much more cosy and much better than Lily's place. Was lucky to get EW on my first trip. Previously, I have always go to Lily for her good massage skill. So this is the first time trying EW.

After tried her mosha, my opinion is it is better and more enjoyable than Lily. However, that is also everything. Unlikely Lily, where her massage skill is quite good if u prefer a good massage plus mosha. But if you are here just for the mosha and Hj, the session was just nice as ample time is spent just on the erotic mosha. Moreover, EW was very chatty and aim to please throughout the session making it a more enjoyable one.

Btw, she is likely to go back China next week for 2 weeks to have a break. So should try to catch her this week if u are hoping to massage by her.

RTF - Yes
Damage - Just paid $90 for all
Old 19-02-2008, 04:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
shinizhuo is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Can help to PM me the place? Thanks..
Old 19-02-2008, 08:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 830 / Power: 20
snbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to beholdsnbd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nayate View Post

hey! anyone tried the new service?
Old 19-02-2008, 10:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

I was EW's first customer yesterday. After hearing the news of new services, fast hand fast leg went down liao.

But EW told me, the new special service? haha

Will be done by her new girls, local and might be Eurasian look (or mixed blood) cos she also not very sure. In fact she told me, she also wanted to find out how to make us cum without HJ, BJ and FJ. She also want to learn.

BTW, she said need to give her few days to get ready for the new special services. Something to do with decoration and make over for the room. So I promised to return this weekend.

Ya, she is going back soon for 2 weeks to 1 month.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snbd View Post
hey! anyone tried the new service?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Old 19-02-2008, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 498 / Power: 22
LUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of lightLUNCH is a glorious beacon of light

I like the mosha, but ...
but ...
it is a bit too short ...
How long will it last usually?
For my visit there, it was just about 20 minutes.
And everything is done in 40 minutes.
How is yours?
Old 19-02-2008, 01:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 620 / Power: 20
Honey Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to allHoney Boon is a name known to all

my 3 visits to EW, I think each session is around 45 min to one hour. Usually around half of an hour for the special mosha, then the rest is depends what other serives you have and how long you take to finish it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LUNCH View Post
I like the mosha, but ...
but ...
it is a bit too short ...
How long will it last usually?
For my visit there, it was just about 20 minutes.
And everything is done in 40 minutes.
How is yours?

But if you find my reports/views/contribution are beneficial and enjoyable, don't be stingy on your points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1