The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > International Field Reports

Notices

International Field Reports Had a great time around the world? Tell us about it here!

User Tag List

Old 17-08-2005, 11:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
nismoblur is one of the Best!nismoblur is one of the Best!nismoblur is one of the Best!
Question Balai or Batu????

Which is a better place for enjoyment....pretty ceweks too
Balai or Batu?

Old 18-08-2005, 07:34 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 788 / Power: 21
l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Balai or Batu????

How abt this question...Balai, Batu, Tg. Pinang or Batam ?

Ans : Everywhere also got pretty ceweks...its just a matter of how high ur standard is. If you are talkin abt as pretty as PRC, forget it.

Better place for enjoyment - Wat type of enjoyment ? Disco ? KTV ? Or just a quiet place to bonk ? Diff ppl got different preferences for enjoyment. U wan to seek help, please give more details. There are also many threads on Balai, Batu etc....dun have to open another thread just to ask a few questions. Forum moderator might not be happy abt this.

Old 18-08-2005, 08:31 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1316 / Power: 23
neyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud ofneyney has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by l3atu
Ans : Everywhere also got pretty ceweks...its just a matter of how high ur standard is. If you are talkin abt as pretty as PRC, forget it.

Better place for enjoyment - Wat type of enjoyment ? Disco ? KTV ? Or just a quiet place to bonk ? Diff ppl got different preferences for enjoyment. U wan to seek help, please give more details. There are also many threads on Balai, Batu etc....dun have to open another thread just to ask a few questions. Forum moderator might not be happy abt this.
Why leh...??? PRC confirm bery pretty meh??? U never see really damn drop dead gorgeous indonesian meh?

[QUOTE=nismoblur]U really looking for flaming.... Here so many threads on riau, u still wanna ask this stupid question!!!
You wanna go for better enjoyment and pretty ceweks right?? go to BATAM la.. or better still if u have the CASH!!! GO JAKARTA...!!! Simple reasoning.. got unlimited cash = got good enjoyment and good pretty ceweks. Needless to say right?

The whole event has come to an end, but the end could also be another beginning.
Old 18-08-2005, 10:29 AM
Samster

l3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to beholdl3atu is a splendid one to behold

[QUOTE=neyney]Why leh...??? PRC confirm bery pretty meh??? U never see really damn drop dead gorgeous indonesian meh?

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoblur
U really looking for flaming.... Here so many threads on riau, u still wanna ask this stupid question!!!
You wanna go for better enjoyment and pretty ceweks right?? go to BATAM la.. or better still if u have the CASH!!! GO JAKARTA...!!! Simple reasoning.. got unlimited cash = got good enjoyment and good pretty ceweks. Needless to say right?
Wah....u 7 early, 8 early eat C4 for breakfast har ?

Old 18-08-2005, 11:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 20
Ah_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to beholdAh_Hia is a splendid one to behold

I suggest u try all 4 popular sex islands and when u have done them all, sit down and go through and u will realise which is the best.

If we recommend u may not like it.
try and u will know.

Cheers !
Old 18-08-2005, 05:32 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1238 / Power: 22
DNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud ofDNAT has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia
I suggest u try all 4 popular sex islands and when u have done them all, sit down and go through and u will realise which is the best.

try and u will know.

Cheers !
I must agree with your above statements cos there is no one absolute place that has pretty + reasonable priced + good service WL/cewek.

襄王有梦
神女无情

婊子无情
戏子无义
Old 18-08-2005, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 38 / Power: 0
lion_mansg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah_Hia

try and u will know.

Cheers !
I surely agree wif ur statement Bro. A man's meat may be another man's poison. Best 2 try all of them himself then he will be able 2 judge 4 himself. All the islands haf it's pro & cons.

Bro nismoblur, i suggest u do a through search on the forum 2 look 4 info on the 4 islands 1st b4 u ask tis type of questions or u sure 2 kena flame cos ur questions very vivid leh. Each personnel has their own standard & perspective 1...

Rdgs,
lion

But i MAY not upped ur rept pts back. Will only upped those that have contributed in each individual way to this forum..

ROAMING IN THE WORLD OF BOOBS....2 SUFFOCATE MYSELF!!
Old 18-08-2005, 09:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 252 / Power: 20
nismoblur is one of the Best!nismoblur is one of the Best!nismoblur is one of the Best!

Sori to trouble all the BROs......... cos i went batam b4 so wan to try something new and batu is abit far so juz wan to knw if there is okie lor.....
Old 19-08-2005, 07:50 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by nismoblur
Sori to trouble all the BROs......... cos i went batam b4 so wan to try something new and batu is abit far so juz wan to knw if there is okie lor.....
Since u had already been to Batam, maybe u can tell us wat u think of dat place in order for us to see if u would feel comfortable going to Balai or Batu ?

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1