The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 26-06-2013, 11:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future
Re: Fortune Center

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
Piao Piao used to dye her hair golden brown if Im not wrong.

If im also not wrong i THINK she started off in PPC too?

how time flies ... the Piao Piao that I saw some 8-10 years ago when she was probly in her early 20s .... must be around 30 now?

yes bro i saw her b4 ... recognised her instantly.

suspect she may be the boss now.

juz beware of anthr bloodsucker!!!
These bloodsuckers easily earn 10k a mth..lol
Old 26-06-2013, 12:02 PM
Samster

Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
warcraft is Cool - loads of Potential

Bros forget abt Fc not worth going at all
Old 27-06-2013, 09:52 AM
Samster

Quoted: 20 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 16
smellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud ofsmellycatt has much to be proud of

Ageed. Unless u have a regular there, there is no point in visiting fc.
Anyhow, I was there yesterday. Recee level 3 n 4 to look for eva and apple.
Both not there. Only saw gucci
So I quickly left before small head take over big head become carrot head.

Oh, this place is now filled with MPs!!
Rekon will soon be another AV hotspot.
Enjoy the overpriced services while it last!
Old 02-07-2013, 08:03 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Ya... That's true... Too many MP will become AV target
Old 02-07-2013, 12:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 122 / Power: 21
obat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyobat22 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shields View Post
Level 3. Right infront of escalator
Hi,
there are 2 massage shops side by side right infront of the escalator on Level 3. Is it the right or left one. Understand the left one is brightly lit and the right is managed by a lone girl. thanks. cheers.
Old 02-07-2013, 06:32 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shields deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Hi,
there are 2 massage shops side by side right infront of the escalator on Level 3. Is it the right or left one. Understand the left one is brightly lit and the right is managed by a lone girl. thanks. cheers.

Hi, I got mixed up.

I am referring to Level 4 right infront of the up-riding escalator.

The lady name is call Cindy and she is originally a Viet.
Old 02-07-2013, 08:38 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
he was saying, she is BACK lah. should be typo lah.
didn't manage to locate difen this whole evening.
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 03-07-2013, 03:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 151 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1537 / Power: 12
Kalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant futureKalyan has a brilliant future

I quite miss amy though she is not syt.
But she looks abit like 许美珍 and her body cum smooth skin very well maintained.
But think she no longer in this building.
Old 03-07-2013, 06:19 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 123 / Power: 16
GYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGYFcuker deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

lately seem very happening....hmmm
i rece rece and found some interesting to cheong...but suggest all to keep a litte
low profile, if not sooner or later we depend on PCC
Old 03-07-2013, 06:44 PM
Samster

Quoted: 245 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2485 / Power: 23
sting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond reputesting691 has a reputation beyond repute

think i have spotted difen finally!!!!
unforgettable: AB/Blue Ice/Toto (GL150 Msian), Joyce, Vivi (Haru), Crystal (Soapy), Gucci (sgcityangel), Anqier (x2831A), Yoyo (x1606), Yoyo (x1612), Ella (sammybabes), Ava Naomi, Kyrielle, Alicia, Tao Zi, Cheryl (squirter), Candy, TT (squirter), EVA (Bella), K (20A), Amy (466)

current bonks:
Old 03-07-2013, 07:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 277 / Power: 15
aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!aoshi82 is one of the Best!

Which lvl?
Old 03-07-2013, 09:57 PM
Samster (Donor)

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 529 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1986 / Power: 36
bullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant futurebullterrier has a brilliant future

difen now at level 2 lah, but she looks better in the past than compared to now. Saw her today as I went hunting there but not as nice looking as before, hence I gave her a miss.

Guess what, heard that this afternoon anti vice came to level 4 and broke the glass door of a unit in level 4 corner near the lift, but nothing happen, just that when they entered the unit, nothing found. But the glass is broken. It seems the whole building gals found it a joke, some says that the anti vice officer who broke the glass got cut and ambulance came to treat the officer.

SO FUNNY.

Anyway, this has become the joke and talk of the day. AV hammer glass, glass broken, they barge in, no evidence found, officer hurt by broken glass, ambulance came, case close
Old 04-07-2013, 02:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 210 / Power: 16
nokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samsternokia611o is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by obat22 View Post
Hi,
not gal, a lone auntie.
One woman one shop.
Many angmo regular find her.
Old 04-07-2013, 09:51 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 77 / Power: 14
samsam33 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

not a good thing. This means that they cancelled their operation halfway and for sure they will come back very soon to visit the place and write their report

Think FC will be very dangerous to chiong for next 1-2 weeks

Quote:
Originally Posted by bullterrier View Post
difen now at level 2 lah, but she looks better in the past than compared to now. Saw her today as I went hunting there but not as nice looking as before, hence I gave her a miss.

Guess what, heard that this afternoon anti vice came to level 4 and broke the glass door of a unit in level 4 corner near the lift, but nothing happen, just that when they entered the unit, nothing found. But the glass is broken. It seems the whole building gals found it a joke, some says that the anti vice officer who broke the glass got cut and ambulance came to treat the officer.

SO FUNNY.

Anyway, this has become the joke and talk of the day. AV hammer glass, glass broken, they barge in, no evidence found, officer hurt by broken glass, ambulance came, case close
Old 04-07-2013, 09:55 AM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 172 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1628 / Power: 13
Giansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant futureGiansex has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by samsam33 View Post
not a good thing. This means that they cancelled their operation halfway and for sure they will come back very soon to visit the place and write their report

Think FC will be very dangerous to chiong for next 1-2 weeks
As expected fc gonna be busted real soon
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1