The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List
1982, 2010, Belle, Coco, sierra

Old 24-11-2015, 06:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 189 / Power: 14
sanig is a Helpful and Caring Samstersanig is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fetish/Role Play/BDSM in HC

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
Just had a session with mistress sayako. Good day
Very good FR and no problem reading. Have upped you
Old 24-11-2015, 08:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Great FR raygoat and very sayako. She can be very imaginative with her enemas. Once had champagne, another time coffee and red bull. She said it heightened the effect of the poppers.

One thing, sometimes I wonder if she relies on poppers too much. She gives me a lot and I love the feeling but is it cheating a bit? Can a domme create the same sub space feeling without poppers? Just thinking aloud and not criticising as I think sayako is an amazing domme
Old 25-11-2015, 05:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 182 / Power: 14
raygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samsterraygoat is a Helpful and Caring Samster

I am glad you all can understand my FR. Using mobile to write is a pain in the ass ��. So I try my best to recall and put it together with my broken English. Then have to make sure got spacing so it wont be a big chunk. Which explain why the spacing sometimes make no sense. Lol. Doctorsex, have you serve sayako already? Think this two days she should be very busy.

Its raining again and the temp is 27 degree . Shiok now its like autumn lol

Ps: Bro Sanig, thanks for your points. Have up you back �� good sharing of opinions.
Old 26-11-2015, 07:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

I had sessioned with Sayako before, and FR quickly remind me of her style.. . I just simply like her friendly approach and her BDSM covers a wide spectrum. By just being her (tall) is already a big plus for me...haha
I hv no power to up....sorry. Enjoyed your FR

Quote:
Originally Posted by raygoat View Post
I am glad you all can understand my FR. Using mobile to write is a pain in the ass ��. So I try my best to recall and put it together with my broken English. Then have to make sure got spacing so it wont be a big chunk. Which explain why the spacing sometimes make no sense. Lol. Doctorsex, have you serve sayako already? Think this two days she should be very busy.

Its raining again and the temp is 27 degree . Shiok now its like autumn lol

Ps: Bro Sanig, thanks for your points. Have up you back �� good sharing of opinions.
Old 26-11-2015, 07:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Quoted: 216 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7761 / Power: 18
silverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond reputesilverug has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by KinkyGab View Post
Which prc Dom is available now? Any list of the current prc Dom?
3 of them according to site below...but I can't vouch for any of them..from what I read from the bros here.....prc dom can be a hit and miss...Linda looks very tempting, but her free is high for an PRC comparing to her normal service.
Perhaps all the good prc dommes(real dommes) are in their homeland instead to here.

4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-311.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-408.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html
Old 27-11-2015, 08:17 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by silverug View Post
3 of them according to site below...but I can't vouch for any of them..from what I read from the bros here.....prc dom can be a hit and miss...Linda looks very tempting, but her free is high for an PRC comparing to her normal service.
Perhaps all the good prc dommes(real dommes) are in their homeland instead to here.

4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-311.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-408.html
4ttp://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html
Linda using fake photos, linda is snow, snow is linda. If thise who love prc dom will know who is snow.

The last one is real photo, she indeed very pretty, sensual style, sweet looking but smoking >< good for thos who are new to this industry.
Old 27-11-2015, 11:27 AM
Samster

Quoted: 36 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 216 / Power: 9
tomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samstertomfin877 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Has anyone tried http://singapore.backpage.com/Domina...w-28th/3728899
?
Old 27-11-2015, 12:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by yagamisg View Post
Linda using fake photos, linda is snow, snow is linda. If thise who love prc dom will know who is snow.
"Linda"
http://www.lsmo.cc/xiuren-no-391-li-li-lily/
Old 27-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 176 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 692 / Power: 12
otherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to beholdotherOne is a splendid one to behold

Anyone tried Domina Svetlana?

http://www.collarspace.com/personals...05/details.htm

http://www.russiandomme.com/
Old 27-11-2015, 06:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 226 / Power: 23
doctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samsterdoctor sex is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tomfin877 View Post
This lady looks good and, if you look at her website, the rates don't look outrageous although I Guess she means USD. But the screen procedure? Seriously?
Old 27-11-2015, 06:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 9
exo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyexo777 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

I think alot of bros here are, like me, somewhat interested in a very 'mild' BDSM with some bondage and a "Tease and Denial" routine with some kind of guaranteed "ending".

Apart from the frequently-suggested option of the PRC "Snow" ,are there any other ladies we can look to for this? Affordable options, in particular, would be much appreciated!
Old 28-11-2015, 01:30 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Slaveboy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bros... Do any of you have information on mistress airah's new female slave?
Old 28-11-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 658 / Power: 17
yagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to beholdyagamisg is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by exo777 View Post
I think alot of bros here are, like me, somewhat interested in a very 'mild' BDSM with some bondage and a "Tease and Denial" routine with some kind of guaranteed "ending".

Apart from the frequently-suggested option of the PRC "Snow" ,are there any other ladies we can look to for this? Affordable options, in particular, would be much appreciated!
http://www.$$$$.com/?product-359.html

sweet girl, please take care of her.
Old 29-11-2015, 11:39 AM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 121 / Power: 14
keeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guykeeef deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://m.locanto.sg/singapore/ID_640...-Enjoy-it.html

Anyone tried before?
Old 30-11-2015, 09:05 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1080 / Power: 21
Intimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud ofIntimissimo has much to be proud of

https://www.sammyboyforum.co.nz/show...php?p=13894513

Any FR for Mary?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1