The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 17-10-2012, 03:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: New Gals

Quote:
Originally Posted by BonerDoner View Post
HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS [9]: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Michi, Ruby, Xi Lin, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Ro

New gals have started Michi and Xiao Ro. Not sure abt the spelling for both of them but thet have definitely started. Xiao Ro is the more-service orientated of the 2 and early reviews are pretty good.
Wow. So many updates from you on 2831A. You camping there huh. Need to buy season parking ticket or no?
Old 17-10-2012, 07:01 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 188 / Power: 13
BonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring SamsterBonerDoner is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

HSE: L28 H31A
OKT: Willie / Gwee
PHONE: 6846-1661
HSE GALS [9]: Alice, Barbi, MeiBo, Michi, Ruby, Xi Lin, Xiao Qian, Xiao Qiao, Xiao Ro

Thanks Bro Bronze God, revisions made.
Old 18-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster (B)

My Reputation: Points: 875 / Power: 0
Honestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to beholdHonestkeith is a splendid one to behold
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A - NKOTB

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alejandro88 View Post
NKOTB - Xiao Qian, Alice and Ruby
Dear Bro Alejandro

I heard that you listed Xiao Qian, Alice and Ruby here in your up list

I wonder Bro, if you would be kind enough to give a brief FR on the 3 girls that you have tried and if there are any special service that each girl would provide?

Their body, services, special skills and their forte?

I would be earnestly waiting for your FR on the above girsl.

Warmest Regards
Honestkeith
Old 18-10-2012, 05:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 101 / Power: 15
thomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guythomas11 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

FR on Xiao Ro (or Xiao Rou)

My afternoon meeting with my client was cancelled today. I hate wasting my time, and I know only one activity that makes me feel I am not wasting my time So I headed to GL, and ended up "doing" 3 girls in a row. I don't know why, but I was so horny today. Perhaps it was because of the beautiful Japanese account manager I met this morning.

1654A was pretty much the only house I've been to, so I decided to venture to other recommended places. 2831A is clearly on the list, so I went there. I chose a skinny girl called Xiao Ro, and it turned out to be a very good choice. She wasn't the prettiest girl I've seen, but I had a good time.

Face: 6.5/10
She isn't a pretty SYT. She has what you guys call a CFM face. She has a long, thin face, and has some skin trouble. But her face is very small and she looks nice enough. From certain angles, she is quite sexy. In other words, her look will not negatively affect your bonking experience even though it will not enhance it either.

Body: 8/10
This was the main reason why I chose her. She has a very skinny and well-proportioned body. She was wearing a pair of hot pants and her legs looked great. Her waist should not be more than 22-23 inches and her ass is tight. Her boobs are clearly enhanced, but it is quite well-done. So they were very good to look at (and of course, grab onto). When she stepped out of her heels, things went south a little bit because she was shorter than I thought. I am 180cm, and she couldn't be any taller than 157-160cm. So there was some mismatch (but I later found that it was not a bad thing because I could lift her up and down and swing her left and right without any problem; she was so light).

Service: 8/10
The service was very good. She tries really hard to please me despite the language barriers. Everything was on the table--AR, French, catbath, shower, BBBJ, etc., and she did them very thoroughly. My dick was served in every possible position--standing, crouching, lying, sitting, etc. She is also a good actress. She asked me to close my eyes and changed her costume in the middle of a session and did a sexy dance routine--I didn't really care for that (I prefer a naked body, and I don't give a damn about costumes), but I appreciated her effort and high energy. Very hard-working lady.

FJ: 7/10
She was very accommodating. I lasted long today (I was horny), but she took the 20+ minute non-stop bonking like a pro (and she is one) even though she was getting visibly tired. Because she is a skinny, small spinner, it was fun to lift her up and down, right and left. Very enjoyable sex.

The only downside was that she used her phone while we were doing it. At first, I was furious because it is very unprofessional. But it turned out she was typing how good she feels using a translator I laughed hard because it is so comical. Because I don't speak Chinese, she took the effort of typing "That feels so good" using her iPhone That was the first (and probably will be the last). She could have just moaned and screamed. I would've understood that very well...

GFE: 8/10
Overall, she is a service-oriented lady, and tries really hard to please you.

RTF: Maybe not. She has a good service and has a good body, but her look is not my cup of tea.

Enjoy!

Last edited by thomas11; 18-10-2012 at 06:00 PM.
Old 18-10-2012, 11:12 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

The two noobs at 2831A, lookswise... Can't. Quite. Make. It.

Prettiest girl at this joint still xiaoqiao.... One of my top 20, followed by meibao...

Haiz... Was hoping for something power... But, sadly, no.

Thank goodness for the great hospitality and rooms in this house though.

Heard Miqi speaking to someone in what sounded like Thai to me on the phone... And she looks Thai too.
Old 19-10-2012, 01:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7722 / Power: 16
geylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond reputegeylangfc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post

Prettiest girl at this joint still xiaoqiao.... One of my top 20, followed by meibao...

Heard Miqi speaking to someone in what sounded like Thai to me on the phone... And she looks Thai too.
Told you my taste n yours differ.. I only like SiLing in this house.. maybe Xiao Qian. n of coz U don't like them.. Haha
Old 19-10-2012, 01:32 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by geylangfc View Post
Told you my taste n yours differ.. I only like SiLing in this house.. maybe Xiao Qian. n of coz U don't like them.. Haha
Yeah lor. I don't like girls that r too thin or look like some chow ah Lian that I can get free fucks from in the club lah...
Old 21-10-2012, 12:45 AM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Nice one bro!...particularly liked the bit abt XR using her hp to translate her feelings while being fucked......

Btw who were the other 2 mms whom u fucked n how did those sessions turn out?...

Quote:
Originally Posted by thomas11 View Post
FR on Xiao Ro (or Xiao Rou)

My afternoon meeting with my client was cancelled today. I hate wasting my time, and I know only one activity that makes me feel I am not wasting my time So I headed to GL, and ended up "doing" 3 girls in a row. I don't know why, but I was so horny today. Perhaps it was because of the beautiful Japanese account manager I met this morning.

1654A was pretty much the only house I've been to, so I decided to venture to other recommended places. 2831A is clearly on the list, so I went there. I chose a skinny girl called Xiao Ro, and it turned out to be a very good choice. She wasn't the prettiest girl I've seen, but I had a good time.

Face: 6.5/10
She isn't a pretty SYT. She has what you guys call a CFM face. She has a long, thin face, and has some skin trouble. But her face is very small and she looks nice enough. From certain angles, she is quite sexy. In other words, her look will not negatively affect your bonking experience even though it will not enhance it either.

Body: 8/10
This was the main reason why I chose her. She has a very skinny and well-proportioned body. She was wearing a pair of hot pants and her legs looked great. Her waist should not be more than 22-23 inches and her ass is tight. Her boobs are clearly enhanced, but it is quite well-done. So they were very good to look at (and of course, grab onto). When she stepped out of her heels, things went south a little bit because she was shorter than I thought. I am 180cm, and she couldn't be any taller than 157-160cm. So there was some mismatch (but I later found that it was not a bad thing because I could lift her up and down and swing her left and right without any problem; she was so light).

Service: 8/10
The service was very good. She tries really hard to please me despite the language barriers. Everything was on the table--AR, French, catbath, shower, BBBJ, etc., and she did them very thoroughly. My dick was served in every possible position--standing, crouching, lying, sitting, etc. She is also a good actress. She asked me to close my eyes and changed her costume in the middle of a session and did a sexy dance routine--I didn't really care for that (I prefer a naked body, and I don't give a damn about costumes), but I appreciated her effort and high energy. Very hard-working lady.

FJ: 7/10
She was very accommodating. I lasted long today (I was horny), but she took the 20+ minute non-stop bonking like a pro (and she is one) even though she was getting visibly tired. Because she is a skinny, small spinner, it was fun to lift her up and down, right and left. Very enjoyable sex.

The only downside was that she used her phone while we were doing it. At first, I was furious because it is very unprofessional. But it turned out she was typing how good she feels using a translator I laughed hard because it is so comical. Because I don't speak Chinese, she took the effort of typing "That feels so good" using her iPhone That was the first (and probably will be the last). She could have just moaned and screamed. I would've understood that very well...

GFE: 8/10
Overall, she is a service-oriented lady, and tries really hard to please you.

RTF: Maybe not. She has a good service and has a good body, but her look is not my cup of tea.

Enjoy!
Old 21-10-2012, 05:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:

I agree that the two noobs at 2831A CMI but you sure Xiao Qiao is the prettiest there?
You mean Xiao Qian izzit?

I think should be Xiao Qian or Si Ling should be the prettiest there.
Xiao Qiao is the fairest of them all. Fairer than toufu.
Best body in terms of height and figure I guessed should be Ruby.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 21-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 145 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1059 / Power: 13
ahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud ofahha2011 has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post

I agree that the two noobs at 2831A CMI but you sure Xiao Qiao is the prettiest there?

Xiao qian cannot kiss .. .. Maybe I too ugly
Old 23-10-2012, 03:23 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2223 / Power: 23
omnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond reputeomnia has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Xiao Qian n Jean

My dear buddy Joker, when i was bonking Xiao Qian i tot i was bonking a younger smaller version of willie's retired m'sian Jean...actually wanted to shout out 'Ah Jin' like how willie's late partner (thai crooner r so he tot!) use to call out for Jean during the 29B days!!...Xiao Qian is a sichuan hottie wif nu ren wei allure...

Btw how is Ruby's svc n does she french?...

Quote:

Best body in terms of height and figure I guessed should be Ruby
Old 23-10-2012, 09:02 PM
Samster

joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Xiao Qian n Jean

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
My dear buddy Joker, when i was bonking Xiao Qian i tot i was bonking a younger smaller version of willie's retired m'sian Jean...actually wanted to shout out 'Ah Jin' like how willie's late partner (thai crooner r so he tot!) use to call out for Jean during the 29B days!!...Xiao Qian is a sichuan hottie wif nu ren wei allure...

Btw how is Ruby's svc n does she french?...
Ruby is tall and meaty but not fat. Juz my type of body.
She is quite fair and svc improves after RTF.
I think the fairest there shuld be XQiao.
Initially quite reluctant to french but I manage to french her after RTF
although not those very fierce tongue fight. I know I got ugly face lor.

I think Ruby and Alice should be the tallest among them at 31A.
However Alice svc is quite amateurish although her attitude is friendly.
Unlike XQian, Ruby exhibits great gfe and you get better svc as we get to know each other better.
I am not sure if other bros get the same experience.

Old 24-10-2012, 03:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2525 / Power: 23
cuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond reputecuntking has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

bro joker, my voter for Si Ling on looks but too bad her milk not my taste ... btw how come I don't get to see Willy on my last few visits there in the afternoon ... Gwee dont know my taste, tried to recommend 02 to me

"King's Latest Party Gals" thread will have the details of the GL 150 gals I had since July 2001

Go to "GL Newest Party Joint" thread for the latest GL updates with the help of all the brothers who PM or sms me or post in the thread.

Will be fading away from GL soon but as I said "No one retires from GL" .... who knows?
Old 24-10-2012, 07:21 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
bro joker, my voter for Si Ling on looks but too bad her milk not my taste ... btw how come I don't get to see Willy on my last few visits there in the afternoon ... Gwee dont know my taste, tried to recommend 02 to me
cuntking, how can he or any other house know your taste when you're parked almost exclusively at 1612?

Aiyah, just tell him you want those like Air Geylang or Deepthroat Secondary School, can liaoz.
Old 25-10-2012, 12:35 AM
Samster

Smile Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by cuntking View Post
I agree that Si Ling milk not fantastic.
Willy normally comes in quite late in the afternoon after running some errands.

Actually 02 from Eagle's den is not bad in svc but face maybe can score only 6.8 at most.
Maybe you can try 77 from the same hse. Quite tall and a bit skinny. But svc vgood.
Not sure abt your scale, mine is very simple.
If a WL score 8 for looks on my scale, then she must be the top 10% for looks in GL.
If she score a 9, then she must be the top 5% for looks in GL.

Most WLs will score between 6 to 7.5 with some below 6 for me.
The median I guessed right now in GL should be about 6.5 (50% frequency).
Mode perhaps about 7 becos recently quite a number of SYTs came to GL.
This is juz my judgement. Perhaps some bros may not agree.

Normally Gwee's recc is quite good if he knows your taste well.
Like what bro BG said, Gwee may not know you well enuf to know yr taste.

Quote:
cuntking, how can he or any other house know your taste when you're parked almost exclusively at 1612?

Aiyah, just tell him you want those like Air Geylang or Deepthroat Secondary School, can liaoz.
Maybe should try parking at other non-exclusive car parks hor.

"Air Geylang" or "Deepthroat Secondary School"? Wah, very chim leh?

Bro BG, "Air Geylang" is TT izzit? She is tall and slim, but she quite restrictive leh, do u agree?
I think maybe SS or LL are much better leh. The rest no comments lah.

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1