The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor

Notices

FL Dome L - Fine Dining with a Local Flavor For those who champion Local Enterprise

User Tag List
2010, Alexsandra, Allur3Alina, Amicell, applejeery, Avanaomi, brohappyman89, calistaKKK, Carriesun, crystal, cumSluttAlicia, cuntforsale21, darkdesireswith, denisee, desiree4u, Elecher, eugenetan80, everina, FayeHadleigh, Finn, foxyfelyn, Giselle, HannahEvelle, irinlove, jessica

Old 24-03-2018, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 928 / Power: 19
suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quick FR on Armani Amber...

Both Miko and Cindy were not available, settled for Amber instead. While she is friendly, her service is quite a few notches below. Not much foreplay and no BBBJ. No frenching too. Looks wise I will rate 7/10 and her height is about 1.6m tall.Also had the feeling that I needed to end the session and out of the room asap.

Hopefully Armani will bring in better gems...bring Cindy back!
Old 24-03-2018, 08:12 PM
Samster

suede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to beholdsuede1979 is a splendid one to behold
Talking Re: Great Bonk 2016 (FL Dome L) Only Sponsor Thread Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
posted FR of local Ms Chang over at SM thread, for interested bros...

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showpost.p...ostcount=11114
Have to eat own cum...Wah got fishy smell or not
Old 24-03-2018, 11:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 202 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25687 / Power: 23
Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by suede1979 View Post
Have to eat own cum...Wah got fishy smell or not
no la, mine got vitamins and minerals one, very nutritious...
me not pussy la, no fishy smell...
but dun like the taste like eating raw egg...
have to respect those girls who do CIM or even swallow...
sometimes the girl CIM already wan to kiss me i also try to siam lol...
Old 25-03-2018, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bornslippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Same situation but different girl. Both Cindy and Amber wasn’t available and had Miko instead.

Miko in-person looks somewhat different from pictures. She didn’t maintain eye contact when I came in - possibly a hint that she is inexperienced(?) and subsequently also not that conversational. So all in all, pretty transactional feel.

Full of body art, not an issue for me but just FYI for other brothers. Also, she is Msia Chi, which is also not an issue for me but another FYI.

Can’t really say that boobs is C; slightly saggy B would be most appropriate description. The only plus point was she took initiative to kiss and also French kiss but apart from that, the rest was SOP.

RTF: Probably not.
Old 25-03-2018, 01:32 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
bornslippy deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Also, am leaving SG in one week’s time. Plan to go for one more round but despite reading reviews, am still undecided between Hannah (Sammybabes), Pearlyn (Luxe) or Emiri (HerDesire). Would welcome any additional words of wisdom from more tenured bros here, especially if u have other better recommendations.
Old 25-03-2018, 11:12 AM
Samster

Havanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond reputeHavanna Slicks has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornslippy View Post
Also, am leaving SG in one week’s time. Plan to go for one more round but despite reading reviews, am still undecided between Hannah (Sammybabes), Pearlyn (Luxe) or Emiri (HerDesire). Would welcome any additional words of wisdom from more tenured bros here, especially if u have other better recommendations.
depending on ur preference, imo generally 1 is a better bet...
Old 25-03-2018, 12:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 38 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1051 / Power: 17
jabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud ofjabwemet has much to be proud of

I dunno abt the other 2 but Hannah doesn’t have a transactional feel. She is in her later 20s? A bit of plastic surgery. But service wise I was super happy.
The skull fucking alone was worth her price but she does have great T&A.

Emiri is on my to do list.. but sigh.. so little time so much hormones!!
Admire Bro Havana Slicks who is prolific in this industry!
Old 25-03-2018, 03:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jabwemet View Post
I dunno abt the other 2 but Hannah doesn’t have a transactional feel. She is in her later 20s? A bit of plastic surgery. But service wise I was super happy.
The skull fucking alone was worth her price but she does have great T&A.

Emiri is on my to do list.. but sigh.. so little time so much hormones!!
Admire Bro Havana Slicks who is prolific in this industry!
Bro i admire u, u admire me, we admire each other lol...
think it'll be better to admire the bevy of chiobus here...
Old 25-03-2018, 03:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bornslippy View Post
Same situation but different girl. Both Cindy and Amber wasn’t available and had Miko instead.

Miko in-person looks somewhat different from pictures. She didn’t maintain eye contact when I came in - possibly a hint that she is inexperienced(?) and subsequently also not that conversational. So all in all, pretty transactional feel.

Full of body art, not an issue for me but just FYI for other brothers. Also, she is Msia Chi, which is also not an issue for me but another FYI.

Can’t really say that boobs is C; slightly saggy B would be most appropriate description. The only plus point was she took initiative to kiss and also French kiss but apart from that, the rest was SOP.

RTF: Probably not.
Haha maybe we got erach other's slot! anyway no loss
Old 25-03-2018, 04:00 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 8
tristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guytristan88 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Managed to slot an hour to meet with luxe's melissa last night and was relieved the night wasn't another night of wasting $50 or worse, a post-session regret. Pretty syt feature with slim figure. Very obliging, full of smiles and chatty enough to very quickly break the ice. I have to note that the shape of her love cave is probably one of the prettiest i've encountered - highlight of the night!
Old 25-03-2018, 04:02 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post
Managed to slot an hour to meet with luxe's melissa last night and was relieved the night wasn't another night of wasting $50 or worse, a post-session regret. Pretty syt feature with slim figure. Very obliging, full of smiles and chatty enough to very quickly break the ice. I have to note that the shape of her love cave is probably one of the prettiest i've encountered - highlight of the night!
nice, glad u enjoyed it bro...
hope i can get a slot with her soon too...
Old 25-03-2018, 10:56 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1194 / Power: 11
justyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud ofjustyouraverage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Havanna Slicks View Post
nice, glad u enjoyed it bro...
hope i can get a slot with her soon too...
return u upz liao bro..

recently abit busy never come on :P
Old 25-03-2018, 11:45 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by justyouraverage View Post
return u upz liao bro..

recently abit busy never come on :P
it's ok np, here got free den c, no obligations...
Old 26-03-2018, 11:46 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 768 / Power: 15
whyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to beholdwhyte is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by tristan88 View Post
Good fr!

I support alex also kanna zap! Sigh... better keep my mouth shut
Old 26-03-2018, 12:16 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by whyte View Post
Good fr!

I support alex also kanna zap! Sigh... better keep my mouth shut
zap zap la, i also c open liao, we juz share wif other bros here,
dun bother abt them...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1