The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Old 24-03-2018, 02:09 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1115 / Power: 7
sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of
Re: MP Raid

Outcall to yr home...
Any checking just say u invite her for a tea.

Last edited by sionglim; 25-03-2018 at 01:53 AM.
Old 25-03-2018, 12:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 139 / Power: 15
GoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyGoldenChief deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sionglim View Post
Outcall to yr home...
Any checking say u invite her for a tea.
home outcall, what about she don't want to leave
Old 25-03-2018, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 885 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3308 / Power: 14
sladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond reputesladang has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChief View Post
U tell her if she doesn't leave, u will leave ..
Old 25-03-2018, 01:54 AM
Samster

sionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud ofsionglim has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoldenChief View Post
She damm free , dont leave?
Old 25-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1061 / Power: 15
fastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud offastfoot has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by sladang View Post
U tell her if she doesn't leave, u will leave ..
But that is your home .
Old 25-03-2018, 02:35 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

That's why we pay.. for her to leave, not to stay !
Old 25-03-2018, 02:49 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 75 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12259 / Power: 23
wpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond reputewpns has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
Ha ha... I think this strong wind is because all these White Monkey MPs jealous cannot go MP.

If step into MP, kenna recognize, surely tio swee swee from LHL, HoJinx n Ah Neh ShampooGlump. Cannot wear disguise also as MPs being tracked by ISD.

See all these MPs, cannot go in, didi hard, but must ignore all the half and three quarter ball, very tu lan... Ok lah.. 10.30 n luan chu raid lah !

If I cannot enjoy, you all also cannot enjoy mentality.. this type of MP never think of common heartlander people.. ha ha..

Actually, I think bros correct.. more will be driven underground. Those who have protection, carry on. The rest take their chances. Keep your regular contact bros.. many bros planning for part 2 in hotel or maybe in their homes or maybe in MLs home...
Our bros in White have to make a good show, or else cannot hit KPIs.

Because now in our mind,these are things with negative results..that Sg may cannot forget

MRT breakdown, Flooding,GST going up .....!!!

They have created some evidence to show us -There are positive results too

They also giving all cheonsgters a warning too
" Bro- pls say away from troubles for now or else Troubles will find you"

Anyway, they have "eyes" here too.

Here is my latest CIM FR-
https://samsforum.asia/showpost.php?...8&postcount=64

If u hv up me, drop me a pm to return favour ( min 8 pts)
Old 25-03-2018, 03:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2167 / Power: 15
ibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond reputeibanezjem555 has a reputation beyond repute

Since they have 'eyes' here too, they should spend more time reviewing Keppel Corp fiasco, the millions of dollars allocated to PCF political outreach on behalf of White Monkeys and unnecessary govt expenditure like build so many airport terminals when latest still not used fully yet, instead of wayang raid MPs..

Oops, I digress.. ha ha.. still all said, White Monkeys deprived and cannot visit MPs, must lan lan takan everyone..

These women at least provide services that is valued and are hard-working, not like jia liao bee Ministers, no brains to solve problems, hire 2500 extra people in mrt n only 400 are engineers, plan a give angpow budget with little direction for economy and a ShampooGlump Ah Neh who side a hired lawyer MP to reduce City Harvest sentence..

Oops, I digress again
Old 25-03-2018, 11:22 PM
Samster

Quoted: 246 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 837 / Power: 7
tangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to beholdtangerinesex is a splendid one to behold

govt gave away too many PRs and citizenships to these PRC women, and is now scrambling to clean up the mess that was created in the process. All these new citizens need jobs, so spas are a way to keep them gainfully employed. But overnight, it didn't keep count of how many have sprouted, and the lapse allowed illegal joints to join in the fun. The raids I think are really attempts to shore up the dregs after g had opened the floodgates. the aftermath of our open leg policy
Old 25-03-2018, 11:31 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1057 / Power: 14
G-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud ofG-String has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by ibanezjem555 View Post
That's why we pay.. for her to leave, not to stay !
If you have a comfortable home, she wants you to privatize her. hehe!
Old 26-03-2018, 10:19 AM
SammyBoy4room Freak

Quoted: 23 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 13723 / Power: 51
Botakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond reputeBotakhead has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by helmsley View Post
If the purpose of these raids are to drive us to GL, then please improve the quality of WL in GL for fuck's sake. The quality there is like shit and no MP to go too, so how? PCC?
They are driving us away from local sex scene and go other countries to look for sexual release.

My 1000 upz not finished yet. If I missed out anyone, please message me, I will try my best.

Small dick never mind, small mind have no dick.
Old 26-03-2018, 12:07 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 699 / Power: 9
benfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to beholdbenfu is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Botakhead View Post
They are driving us away from local sex scene and go other countries to look for sexual release.
Sigh indeed... Many good ones have left our shores...
Old 26-03-2018, 12:39 PM
Samster

Quoted: 199 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3438 / Power: 13
Dddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond reputeDddnoob has a reputation beyond repute

Well gov control just a matter of time only but after a awhile sure will make a come bac , mean time just enjoy the clean solid massage n pcc at home lor if not u can always jio ur regular ml to hotel to hav some fun , more privacy neh
Old 27-03-2018, 05:49 PM
Samster

If undercover go hotel, its the end
Old 29-03-2018, 06:36 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 485 / Power: 8
F22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of lightF22x is a glorious beacon of light

Yet another raid again ... in the news ...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1