The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 15-10-2004, 04:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 247 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19223 / Power: 27
Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Wendy Bukit Batok

Bro Prodrive
Wah i never say till very jialat leh! Wait her supporters Flame mi then i jialat liao!

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-10-2004, 04:38 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 65 / Power: 20
ProDrive deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

haha supporters le...erm no la...but plump ah lians very easy to find mar...PRC got alot of this in JC....see i also scared

Many People Say Money Cannot Buy You Happiness!!!

But To Me Money Can Buy Pleasure. . . .And Whats Life,Happiness,Health When You Don't Have Pleasure???

Retired on 19/09/2004 Back on 14/09/2006

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:41 AM
Samster

Tai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond reputeTai_zi21 has a reputation beyond repute

JC? think the Vietnam Gers are better at there instead of PRC...

Target: 18000 point hit... will be part time now only in point exchange... Thank you for the points

Please pm me for second or third round first before u up my points cos worried not able to return cheers
Old 15-10-2004, 04:42 AM
Samster

ya but those PRC "aunties" always tend to approach me...and in the end they will scold me one...sighz*

But To Me Money Can Buy Pleasure. . . .And Whats Life,Happiness,Health When You Don't Have Pleasure???

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:46 AM
Samster

if wan find PRC,i think GL got more pretty 1! remember got 1 name xiao hong de,wah really damn pretty but too bad services lousy also!

Old 15-10-2004, 04:48 AM
Samster

bro about GL right...actually the girls there mostly can see cannot eat...coz eat also not full 1.if given a chance i can tahan i surely keep all the freaking of thousands i throw in GL for a trip to HK man...

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:50 AM
Samster

HK... Wow!!!! But well i like Spicy Food also! so i dun mind going to Thailand also! Haha

Old 15-10-2004, 04:51 AM
Samster

haha come out with us sometime maybe we would organise one out if u can make it lor...but spicy food i scared my stomache cannot take it...but chinese food is the food on my main menu...thais are always side menu~

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:53 AM
Samster

Dun worry will have chance de to come out with u Bro Prodrive!

Old 15-10-2004, 04:54 AM
Samster

haha looking forward too...but anyway what u doing now why always like night owls with me and micheru?your line is flexible too?

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDrive
haha looking forward too...but anyway what u doing now why always like night owls with me and micheru?your line is flexible too?
I know I know!

can I say?... better not... ha ha... let taizi tell u himself... eh taizi... prodrive like a brudder to me.. he's ok.

stamp chop liao... ha ha...

for the time being... *lol*
Old 15-10-2004, 04:56 AM
Samster

My Line can allow mi to online at nite time only! Anyway i Just Up ur Rep Pt also le Bro Prodrive! Really enjoying chatting with ur guys!

Old 15-10-2004, 04:57 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 21
mi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of lightmi.chi.eru is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDrive
bro about GL right...actually the girls there mostly can see cannot eat...coz eat also not full 1.if given a chance i can tahan i surely keep all the freaking of thousands i throw in GL for a trip to HK man...
sigh.. too bad that time i still dunno u...

otherwise i also can enjoy ur money.. ha ha ha...
Old 15-10-2004, 04:58 AM
Samster

ya thanks for it...dun really notice my rep one.good line then i now only long leave...if not also not possible

Feel The Wrath!!!
Old 15-10-2004, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by mi.chi.eru
I know I know!
can I say?... better not... ha ha... let taizi tell u himself... eh taizi... prodrive like a brudder to me.. he's ok.
stamp chop liao... ha ha...
for the time being... *lol*
issit your not in my LIST! *LOL*

Feel The Wrath!!!
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1