The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 12-09-2017, 11:58 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by HonkyTonkyMan View Post
Tell her to fuck off, report police for what crime? If she don't know then educate her, kio kuey in singapore no salah...but if she do ad on line or any other form such as ad on wechat then she is the one going to hit shit for solicitation...
that's y I just left, because there is nth she can do to me, but for bros that just started to chiong or engage in this kind of activities, confirm will tio scare by this kind of tactic one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by harleyquinnz View Post
If you bother to browse SBF through the years, u will realise there is a group of PRC ladies that had withstood the test of time and the AV raids. They jumped from OKTs to OKTs. Some started their own. I always have this nagging feeling they are on the white card programme. It must be super lucky to avoid kena raided by the AVs through these years as well as continuing to advertise here.

If they are on white cards, I wonder are they required to go through regular STIs checks as the DSC like the legal WLs.
police will know where r these girls with white card, and they r not allowed to shift place without their consent(to record their movement) so basically they can avoid raiding those places. they r making use of the girl to catch those operation.

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
Recently, I know of a complain against the girl below from a bro here, he said to me that he wrote comments on okt site but never got published.

According to him, the girl asked for compensation when he found her "inappropriate", reason the real person is fleshy and a lot older than what appear in photos. But this girl said that she missed other clients to see him so he has to pay up. Not sure what happen in the end ...
this kind, I will make it big until they need to shift their house, create noise for their neighbor and complain louder, if condo, u can report it at the guard house n tell a story and request them to do something about it.
Old 13-09-2017, 12:00 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 49 / Power: 0
Le0nHart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Thumbs up for this comment, as this is what most of us are experiencing these days ... in the past gems can be easily found in the 100 and 120 categories sometimes even 80 categories ... nowadays, you find elderly, fat girls even if they charge 150.

It is interesting that you mentioned the above happen after wolves site came in. But it is true that wolves site is more selective in categorising the girls. The pretty, young and slimmer ones are placed in hotel and charges at much higher price but quality of service is still not guaranteed.

Not sure why MDA does not seems to be able to shut them down till today, well connected maybe?

I am not sure what the solution is but we should not settle for low quality just because some site is controlling the market.

PS: You get for 100, message only these days???
NO!! this I will reject..LOL..at least must be a chio milf.
Old 13-09-2017, 11:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
benjaminlow is Cool - loads of Potential

I tried several ladies in this sg_wolf_ stable :mostly are ok, some are friendly but I disagreed on the type of pics posted in sg_wolf_ to mislead cheongsters like us and especially using those long time ago (10 yrs or 5 yrs ago ) young and cute pictures to attract customer. See what I mean for Mei Qi and not to condemn her, she is actually overpriced with 120 + 50 entrance fee. She should be at least Cat 100 and with her looks and skills on bed, I can easily find a Cat 100 from GL who is better than her.

Actual ( Live ) pic:

http://yese998.com/uploadFiles/uploa...1b34e9ce79.jpg

Honestly the moment of seeing some fake picture of FL which turned out to be Aunties or Ah Ma looks, it will lead to my mood to be switched off.So please OKTs, use recent and live picture to attract genuine cheongster like me. I do appreciate some good OKTs like yese998 posted the real live picture - my respect to you!
Old 14-09-2017, 09:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 272 / Power: 18
aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!aris is one of the Best!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Le0nHart View Post
NO!! this I will reject..LOL..at least must be a chio milf.
... this one is famous for jua gen. Not fj type lar.
Old 16-09-2017, 12:39 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Quoted: 196 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3992 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

While we are writing bad reports about the girls with lousy services here.

From what I heard from serveral the girls, certain famous website also has a list where the girls complain about the customers. If you are in the negative lights on their list, then the next time you "order" girls from their site, they will not entertain you. eg. those girls in hotel.

Problem is many of the girls took advantage of this system and offered lousy services, use "inaccurate" photos ...etc. When you complain or reject the girls for respective reasons, they black list you. Previously, this girl below is known to bad mouth her customers when they are "dissatisfied" with her service or reject her because she does not look like her photo. I think she is still here. Beware..

Last edited by snrlee; 12-10-2017 at 09:58 PM.
Old 16-09-2017, 12:40 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Also, do Bros remember 梦琪 from Jen hotel?

Talking about paying too much, do bros here know that she actually drives a Porsche Boxster S back home?

Last edited by snrlee; 19-09-2017 at 05:55 PM.
Old 17-09-2017, 08:42 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Also, do Bros remember 梦琪 from Jen hotel?

Talking about paying too much, do bros here know that she actually drives a Porsche Boxster back home?
https://www.porsche.com/china/en/mod...s/718-boxster/

If you are driving a Honda Civic in Singapore, probably you can buy a better car than Porsche Boxster in PRC.
Old 18-09-2017, 11:55 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -64 / Power: 0
madaoh65 has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by benjaminlow View Post
I tried several ladies in this sg_wolf_ stable :mostly are ok, some are friendly but I disagreed on the type of pics posted in sg_wolf_ to mislead cheongsters like us and especially using those long time ago (10 yrs or 5 yrs ago ) young and cute pictures to attract customer. See what I mean for Mei Qi and not to condemn her, she is actually overpriced with 120 + 50 entrance fee. She should be at least Cat 100 and with her looks and skills on bed, I can easily find a Cat 100 from GL who is better than her.

Actual ( Live ) pic:

http://yese998.com/uploadFiles/uploa...1b34e9ce79.jpg

Honestly the moment of seeing some fake picture of FL which turned out to be Aunties or Ah Ma looks, it will lead to my mood to be switched off.So please OKTs, use recent and live picture to attract genuine cheongster like me. I do appreciate some good OKTs like yese998 posted the real live picture - my respect to you!
I think this is muzi,just had a session with her today and written a FR on her. So someone used her photo?
Old 19-09-2017, 09:30 AM
Samster

Bro,

You cannot say that. If she is not well off enough she would have to buy a honda in china instead. sg setup a platform for these girls to profit like no tomorrow.

The car price in sg is artificially made higher by coe and ridiculous taxes.

PS: a new boxster costs about RMB900,000, that's S$186,000. You can afford better than a civic 1.5 turbo here with that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
https://www.porsche.com/china/en/mod...s/718-boxster/

If you are driving a Honda Civic in Singapore, probably you can buy a better car than Porsche Boxster in PRC.
Old 19-09-2017, 11:52 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 115 / Power: 7
Iwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyIwanboomboom deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Thanks for sharing...

Last edited by Iwanboomboom; 01-10-2017 at 08:34 AM.
Old 21-09-2017, 12:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
kingkong2646 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Miya (YY) from MP near Buddha Tooth Relic Temple. Pussy smelly.

Bro play to care
Old 22-09-2017, 09:08 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 560 / Power: 8
Catch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to allCatch22 is a name known to all

Quote:

Look at the RED box above.

Not sure who is this wolfy bro, he seems to be able to get sgwolxxx okt to admit that they let the girls set own price without regulating.

No wonder price can go up more than $200 on sgwolxxx website.
If no business she will have to drop price. But there are always carrots around to spoil the market.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:21 AM
Samster

conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by Catch22 View Post
If no business she will have to drop price. But there are always carrots around to spoil the market.
I believe in free market and fully agree that price should fluctuate as according to the supply and the demand. Even if a girl calls a price at $1000/1, as long as she is happy with the respond from the market, let's say she has only 1 costumer/day, I don't see there is any problem.

You may regard those big spenders as carrot-heads, but hey... the costumers have all the right to decide how they want to spend the money.
Old 23-09-2017, 01:31 AM
Samster

In fact, I hope the price can be further raised up $500/1 to attract more gorgeous ladies to this island. Although in regular basis I would still stick to <$120 girls, maybe once in a blue moon I might have chance to go for the real premium girls. BTW, those so called "premium" girls in our market look like shit.
Old 23-09-2017, 10:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 265 / Power: 19
Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!Bayleaf is one of the Best!

The bad comment thread at sg wolves now can post without a moderator. Look at the complains there. Yet webmaster only want to cover up for his own girls and fuck me off. I just had a si bei bad bonk experience.

http://www.sg wolves.net/Girl/927.html
Rule Number 2: Never let them touch your heart
Rule Number 1: There is no true love in the sex scene

Last edited by Bayleaf; 23-09-2017 at 11:08 AM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1