The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List
2011, niko

Old 31-12-2017, 05:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 207 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3827 / Power: 10
snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Si bei Bad bonk

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post

from $150 to $180, from $180 to $200, from $200 to $220... etc. Same things happen, people will first complain then they will accept.

.. By letting the price free floats, this is certainly a good way of keeping the local market attractive to more girls and to keep the playground fertilized.
People just stop complaining but no one says anything about accepting this crazy price increase.

The price has increased beyond the quality of the girls. I wrote about her in Bad Bonks because the quality is not inline with the price.

Last edited by snrlee; 31-12-2017 at 06:00 PM.
Old 31-12-2017, 05:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 519 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2229 / Power: 13
GN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond reputeGN007SG has a reputation beyond repute

http://www.$$$$$$s.com/Girl/4844.html

8670 8040

please watch out for this prankster.

even tho photoshop was overly done that the face looks weird. I wanted to try coz of boobs

arranged time and I went over to her designated location at geylang lorong 8.
then she replied saying that she need have to go out for awhile.

immediately I text her with my other number and she mentioned that she is free. to avoid being too fake I text her 10min later and she told me to arrange again anther day lol

verdict: avoid as she wasting our time
Old 31-12-2017, 05:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 553 / Power: 12
CuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to allCuteBunnyCool is a name known to all

everywhere quite exp all almost soon enough all will be the same no difference only level of service, GFE etc
Old 31-12-2017, 08:11 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4827 / Power: 12
conquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond reputeconquer has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by snrlee View Post
People just stop complaining but no one says anything about accepting this crazy price increase.

The price has increased beyond the quality of the girls. I wrote about her in Bad Bonks because the quality is not inline with the price.
There are still many girls offered at the rate of $100-120. Strictly speaking, the price doesn't increase, just the range becomes wider.
Old 01-01-2018, 02:15 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 9 / Power: 0
gasbird is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs down Re: Si bei Bad bonk

http://$$$$$$go.com/yaya_53.php

Tried this girl awhile ago, saw that she had no reviews so took a chance to try her out. Was welcomed into her place discreetly, immediately noticed that the pics in the site is either not her or heavily photoshopped, she is not as slim as in the pics, and 1 ugly tattoo on top of her right boob. started out with some back rubbing, she started putting her toungue in my ear and digging, quite turn off, after that was the cat bath, and assrim, assrim was very good. She asked me to turn around and capped me, listed on the page, bbbj allowed, she said no, only capped bj allowed, don’t bother because sex was the main course. I tried to touch her body but she told me not to touch, she said my hands are too cold. She blow me for awhile and ask me to fuck her, she lay on the matress and I wanted to do some kissing and explore her boobs, but she don’t allow, just push my face away, I don’t smell bad and I’m well groomed, so I think everyone gets equally rejected. She dosent even allow me to put my face near her pussy to see, the folded a wet tissue on top of her pubic region and told me to enter her, she was quite dry but no issue, her pussy is loose, like give birth to a few kids before. I pump her awhile in missionary and really not tight enough, I ask her to change position, she just say I’m strange, so I know this is fucked up and hopeless so I just carry on and pump until the army is released. Got up went to rinse and came back, she is already dressed, check the time and it’s only half hour, I wouldn’t mind getting another half hour of backrub, but she already wear her high heels open door and wait for me to leave. Left her place feeling cheated, wanted to give an fr on her on $$$$$$, and only realized the comment portion was disabled. This is my first fr on sammyboy, I don’t usually do fr on good ones, but this is so bad I need to post. Please don’t make the same mistake as me
$$$$$$go.com/yaya_53.php Her name is Jaslyn
Old 01-01-2018, 12:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 39 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 261 / Power: 12
Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!Kobayashi99 is one of the Best!

Quote:

He okt , don't bother telling him
Old 02-01-2018, 04:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Alcorusk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://sg beauty castles.net/xiao-c/

8709 3571

Is this girl legit??

Old 03-01-2018, 12:30 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
nephalem is Cool - loads of Potential

Desperately wanting to know too, read the reviews all are quite positive, but seems kinda fishy.
Hope anyone here who went can let us know!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alcorusk View Post
http://sg beauty castles.net/xiao-c/

8709 3571

Is this girl legit??

Old 03-01-2018, 04:45 PM
Samster

snrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond reputesnrlee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by conquer View Post
... many girls offered at the rate of $100-120. Strictly speaking, the price doesn't increase, just the range becomes wider.
Get real, have you seen the quality of those 100ish girls these days compared to the past?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kobayashi99 View Post
He okt , don't bother telling him
I see ... no wonder ..
Old 04-01-2018, 09:28 AM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 654 / Power: 15
kaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to beholdkaizerleo is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Get real, have you seen the quality of those 100ish girls these days compared to the past?

I see ... no wonder ..
after went back to try budget China FL (xiao yi) in the west from the (ever popular site). quite disappointed. And i think i really cannot go for china FL anymore after deed she rather see her stocks on her phone.
Old 04-01-2018, 06:39 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaizerleo View Post
... try budget China FL (xiao yi) in the west from the (ever popular site). quite disappointed. And i think i really cannot go for china FL anymore ....
Sorry about your experience. If you are talking about 100ish girls in the west from sgwxxxx, I had pretty goods ones about a year half ago. Young, pretty just got a bit of tummy and attitude but tolerable.

Now?? No more such things!!!
Old 04-01-2018, 11:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 19
xiaosiao deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

http://www.sg wolfs .com/Girl/4588.html

I went ahead to book Rose after reading the reviews. Cb kena trap.
Rose has blown up at least 20% more of what u see in the picture.
Service is pretty low. Worst part is no shower but she only used wet wipes to clean my bro. Cap it, did a quick BJ and request me to do her missionary. I couldn't come and request her to change position, she deny.

A big big no for RTF.
Posted my detail FR on wolf but got taken down the next day. farking wolves....
Old 05-01-2018, 01:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 124 / Power: 13
luvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyluvboobs deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

http://sgbeautycastles.net/bai-xue/

Anyone tried her? Lol
Old 05-01-2018, 01:30 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 29 / Power: 0
Thisismynick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Sorry about your experience. If you are talking about 100ish girls in the west from sgwxxxx, I had pretty goods ones about a year half ago. Young, pretty just got a bit of tummy and attitude but tolerable.

Now?? No more such things!!!
agreed. Now 100 is terrible. I went to 1 on 29 th and she kept rushing me because she was going back to China tomorrow. She told me to hurry up, she got things to do because tomorrow flying back already. Kept messaging and kept saying "messaging friend about tomorrow". So pissed off. Now like want go but don't want go
Old 05-01-2018, 05:34 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thisismynick View Post
agreed. Now 100 is terrible. ...
Yep, that 's what I am saying. I set up polls on these topics.

Bro, pls support by polling at below URl.

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=677167

&

https://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=677038

Last edited by snrlee; 07-01-2018 at 05:19 PM.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1