The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings

Notices

FL Dome 2 - The Middle Kingdom Spreads its Wings Freelancers are not subject to the mandatory health checks that are required of registered sex workers that operate in designated red light areas. They operate illegally outside of the system put in place to curb the spread of STDs. Proceed at your own risk.

User Tag List

Old 22-03-2016, 12:46 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 112 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5207 / Power: 16
beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute
Re: FL with STD alert! Avoid!

Fiona Fine. ...

BH. .I also fine...PERFECTLY Fine...

For those keep on say her STD...if U jusT ti kam..no sure...Dun simply said...Got KARMA有报應。。。为家人着想積点口德. ..u better dun Chiong Ohhhhhh. .. later sure kena ...three finger pointinG back..

I just miss 乳神李丹妮。。。although she not here...I will post her FR...unforgettable bO.Obs....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...
Alanj, Tang, Mark..........

Priority upZ will given 4pts above.
Old 22-03-2016, 01:00 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
seraph321 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by beautyhunter View Post
Fiona Fine. ...

For those keep on say her STD...if U jusT ti kam..no sure...Dun simply said...Got KARMA有报應。。。为家人着想積点口德. ..u better dun Chiong Ohhhhhh. .. later sure kena ...three finger pointinG back..

I just miss 乳神李丹妮。。。although she not here...I will post her FR...unforgettable bO.Obs....
the real 王李丹妮? or just use the name? where did u date her? anyway, wait for ur report, better with pics.
Old 22-03-2016, 01:38 PM
Samster

beautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond reputebeautyhunter has a reputation beyond repute

Lookalike 乳神李丹妮

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Last edited by beautyhunter; 22-03-2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old 22-03-2016, 02:36 PM
Samster (V)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 164 / Power: 14
furyblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samsterfuryblaze is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Fiona Fine. ...

To me it is best to post a picture of the test report from the doctor that the she does not have any std or whatever shit.

No amount of words or fr will people believe. People only believe in doctor report saying that she is clear from std
Old 22-03-2016, 03:02 PM
Samster

I think non of the FL carry doctor report said clear STD...

When is yr last medical screening...
Stay at home..Safe...Save $...Save Time..

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 22-03-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 58 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 225 / Power: 10
joelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samsterjoelee1688 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Each has their own saying, like hunter said stay at home safer... what I say is better dun go to this girl n find others...home also not so safe hahaha.
No smoke without fire when ppl said something must think....
Old 23-03-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster

Its' Ok...Health is more important.

CheeRS

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 23-03-2016, 03:46 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
lw123 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

This Fiona looks more like the deceased Hong Kong Songbird ANITA MUI but she is ANITA MUI with TWO 36F BOOBS. Bros who visited her may agreed with me if you have not visited her go to U TUBE and search for ANITA MUI and add 2 big boobs.
Old 23-03-2016, 03:58 PM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 443 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2754 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Pretty much every single whore has warts or herpes or both. These two infections are the most widespread STDs in the world.

However most show no symptoms so you don't know.

If you want disease free WLs you need to visit a nunnery not a brothel and even then there's no guarantee.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Old 23-03-2016, 06:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
libraio deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

When fiona coming back?
Old 24-03-2016, 09:03 AM
Samster (M)

God know or our " ANITA" know
Old 24-03-2016, 09:43 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw123 View Post
This Fiona looks more like the deceased Hong Kong Songbird ANITA MUI but she is ANITA MUI with TWO 36F BOOBS. Bros who visited her may agreed with me if you have not visited her go to U TUBE and search for ANITA MUI and add 2 big boobs.
Bro. Did u really meet Fiona or what...
I dun agree she look Anita Mui. I feel Fiona more look 李丹妮, she got sweet sound, health teeth, her nose and eyes 丹凤眼。Although she not make up. But I prefer her look. U can see her profile. Actually she also famous in SH

Quote:
Originally Posted by libraio View Post
When fiona coming back?
Fiona is fine. After she settle her urgent matter, she will come back again. She still worry I m lonely and introduce her gO.Od beautY GF to me. Take care of them. Nice GFE.

CheeRS 🍻

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Old 24-03-2016, 10:45 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1564 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39989 / Power: 28
loneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond reputeloneyheart has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Fiona is fine. After she settle her urgent matter, she will come back again. She still worry I m lonely and introduce her gO.Od beautY GF to me. Take care of them. Nice GFE.

CheeRS ��
wow wat a lucky blessed bro BH can share share her gO.Od beautY GF ?
Old 24-03-2016, 10:55 AM
Samster (M)

Sure met her SIR BH! Geylang L30 opp blk 36(a lot of Birdies there also)address don't say. 李丹妮 from INNER MONGOLIA she is Mongolian and she says her big boobs because of her ancestry. Bros go YOUTUBE you can look for her ( HK cat3 "ROAD TO THE WEST")
Old 24-03-2016, 11:31 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by lw123 View Post
Sure met her SIR BH! Geylang L30 opp blk 36(a lot of Birdies there also)address don't say. 李丹妮 from INNER MONGOLIA she is Mongolian and she says her big boobs because of her ancestry. Bros go YOUTUBE you can look for her ( HK cat3 "ROAD TO THE WEST")
Haha... Bro, how she serve U...di she make U song song... or sibeh bad.... r u kena STD or cold sore.....

hahaha... tell the true....

anyway I m PERFECTLY fine....

Returned
Java , Wank, KCY
List to up...

Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1