The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW]

Notices

JB Delights - Great Action just across the Causeway [NEW] For those who don't like to do it in their own backyard but still want to be close to home.

User Tag List

Old 14-10-2016, 09:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
Bearly deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
A story to tell. Plenty stories in a story.

Been chionging across the bolehland for a long time, left me deep memories. Used to think that by using money can buy happiness. I was wrong. Money can only buy short term happiness. I started out by learning from a 老骄 that long term happiness need not be costly. U need only 2 things. Time and feeling. With these 2, the investments will be paid off. Being MIA for a very long time in the forum, Hopefully I can pen down my experiences in a story form. A life experience. A real story to tell. Plenty of stories in a story. Please bear with me if my story is bored. Hopefully my English is not rusty.
Old 15-10-2016, 12:59 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: A story to tell. Plenty stories in a story.

Money can buy happiness in SG. That's very true. But in Bolehland I have encountered can get great GFE sex with an experienced local CKT even on first visit and on second visit it gets much better. Like you said time and feeling. Unfortunately I only took her twice and never RTF until today. And what was even better she was not money faced asking for tips from her great service. A truly priceless gem hard to find from a local CKT WL. And today I still could not forget our great session memories although it was for short term only. Please proceed with your stories.
Old 15-10-2016, 04:46 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
ooomgomgomg deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
In bolehland our money cannot buy us happiness, but the wl or massage girl can surely buy happiness with our money. Our money can only give us power to choose who the ml or massage girl we want for 1 hr 2hr or 3hr session.
Old 17-10-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Vietlovers deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Agree that our money can only buy a few hours of happiness..but sometimes big head will get carried away thinking that the ML or FL is serious about you even when you know that they have many other bf/hubby whatever you call them..i am still learning how to get away from all this bullshit..but i think i am kc-ed..any advise by you bros? I have tried other FL and ML but still cannot forget this ML which i have met..
Old 29-10-2016, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3149 / Power: 21
hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

bro TS, 2 weeks already still no update ah?
Old 29-10-2016, 12:57 AM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1525 / Power: 15
everyday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant futureeveryday1song has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by hoosdathu View Post
bro TS, 2 weeks already still no update ah?
Bro, relax la... TS needs sometimes to do research and composition. Perhaps a lengthy one like a novel
Keep cool and stay tune
Old 29-10-2016, 10:38 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
lupsakgui deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vietlovers View Post
Agree that our money can only buy a few hours of happiness..but sometimes big head will get carried away thinking that the ML or FL is serious about you even when you know that they have many other bf/hubby whatever you call them..i am still learning how to get away from all this bullshit..but i think i am kc-ed..any advise by you bros? I have tried other FL and ML but still cannot forget this ML which i have met..
U try to call her out for bonking without paying if she ok means got kam ching lor...
Old 01-11-2016, 08:35 PM
Samster

hoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond reputehoosdathu has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by everyday1song View Post
Bro, relax la... TS needs sometimes to do research and composition. Perhaps a lengthy one like a novel
Keep cool and stay tune
fwah research some more, serious ah
then i expect proper annotations like college thesis paper liao wor... lol
Old 07-01-2017, 06:41 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
tantan999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Waiting for ts stories
Old 08-01-2017, 02:53 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by tantan999 View Post
Waiting for ts stories
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearly View Post
Been chionging across the bolehland for a long time, left me deep memories.
TS still busy reminiscing all his deep memories for the past 3 months, prease dun disturb hokay!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bearly View Post
Please bear with me if my story is bored.
nope, bro TS, ur story not bored. we are, that's why itchy backside come in and disturb... lol
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1