The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 10-04-2012, 07:51 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all
Re: Fucking in the public area

This happened many years ago, and i was with my gf at mount faber hill. After some rubaba actions, she is got very wet and we were both still in the car, then we move over to the rear seat and she started blowing my tool.

As we frequent park very often, and never like the peeping tom thingy, most of them give you the scare, and can turn you off almost immediately.
But anyway, there is this guy whom i noticed standing about 3 car behind us, the other 2 cars being empty, he lightly waves at me for sometime, i then figured he wanted to peep and since my gf didn't get to see him except me, i signal a thumb up sign and wave him toward the pessenger side of the car. Those who been there will know while parking long the downslope road, the street lamp is actually on the pessenger side.

Next i pull down my gf panty and lie her down on the back, her head towards the driver side, then i pump her missionary, this way the peeping tom got full view of my balls and her cb under the street lamp lightings, but my gf didn't get to see him coz i m blocking her view.

I must say he is quite discreet and when i cum, he quickly moves away in the direction of the down slope, and waving his hand behind, i got very excited during the whole event, and are fearful what if my gf finds out. Anyway i can't tahan too long in public sex, its so sexciting...all 3 of us were satisfied that night.

I pretend to go out of the car for a smoke, and i actually got to the pessanger rear window and peep in, wa its very bright n clear view leh....my gf ask what i looking for, i told her just to make sure all the tissues are being clear off !!!
Old 10-04-2012, 08:09 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 588 / Power: 19
tamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to alltamtam is a name known to all

Another incident also at mount faber hill, that was some 5 years ago where they are constructing the viewing area, you know, the built up area where you have some coins activated Binocular machine.

We were pretty high after a drinking session, and somehow we both made it on the lower level of these viewing area, i remember now it got some brass plating history panels on the walls...

So she was so high, and i just push here to squat and bj me, next i turned her around and she held on to a bench railing, i just flipped up her one piece flair skirt dress till her neck area, so she is pretty much naked from heck downwards. I pull down her panty next, cant even see the colour that day, it was so dark that night, and i pumped her furiously dooggy style, cum within minutes, sextisfied and went home.Sent her home.

While on my journey home, my hp rang, " Where is my panty, Dear ?""

OOps......haha (Both of us so high, i must have left it at the scene, and she thot i kept it in my pocket)

Actually come to think back, if anyone kept very quite there, would have been able to see our free show from start till end.

All bro out there, enjoy while you can, once your gf becomes your wife, everthing CANNOT !
Old 11-04-2012, 01:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 455 / Power: 14
Cheeky is a glorious beacon of lightCheeky is a glorious beacon of lightCheeky is a glorious beacon of lightCheeky is a glorious beacon of lightCheeky is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Re: Fucking in the public area

I have tried this in a few places so far. Must say its freaking high and exciting. Park, public toilets, car, lift, turf club and a few more places!
Old 11-04-2012, 07:10 PM
Samster

Quoted: 126 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2367 / Power: 23
sony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond reputesony2002 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by tamtam View Post
Next i pull down my gf panty and lie her down on the back, her head towards the driver side, then i pump her missionary, this way the peeping tom got full view of my balls and her cb under the street lamp lightings, but my gf didn't get to see him coz i m blocking her view.
If you want to let peeping tom see you but don't want your girl to know....you can just turn on the cabin light.

The light will light up the cabin for the peeping tom to get a better view, while the reflection of the glass will "blind" your girl so that she cannot see anyone outside.

Try turn on your cabin light at night and you will understand
Old 12-04-2012, 10:06 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Last night went to watch Mirror Mirror with my bf @ cathay causeway~ so boring the show, so with nothing to do, half way i just went under the jacket and gave start playing with his little bro~ then gave him a blow and see his funny face~ ahah, i think nobody knows as its was a wall seat~
Old 12-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
shager69 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Last night went to watch Mirror Mirror with my bf @ cathay causeway~ so boring the show, so with nothing to do, half way i just went under the jacket and gave start playing with his little bro~ then gave him a blow and see his funny face~ ahah, i think nobody knows as its was a wall seat~
Hope to get gf like u....... salute ur bf having that kind of gf :P
Old 12-04-2012, 11:30 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
darylwong297 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

hahaha,you are 19 uhhh?>< LOL, envious tooo!^^
Old 12-04-2012, 11:41 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 16
ericlf deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Happened to me once quite a few yrs ago...

There was this pub in Central Mall which I frequented almost everynight. Got to know almost all of the waitresses there quite well.

There was one who seems like a horny girl so i decided to try my luck. I waited till she knocked off and offered to send her back. Reach her block downstairs and we sat at bench along the pavement (not underneath the block). Both of us were tipsy from drinks and we started frenching there. Slowly I moved my hands towards her boobs and carressed her. She even allowed me to unbutton her blouse and pull down her bra to suck on her nipples. She also reached into my pants and starting stroking my cock. My right hand unbuttoned her jeans and fingered her. I'm pretty sure if anyone was walking past or looking down from the block above could see everything quite clearly.

After awhile we decided to stop coz it was really late already. While we were in the lift, she buttoned my pants and sucked on my cock. I wasted no time in pulling down her jeans and panties and penetrated her in the lift. The lift stopped at the top floor and we fucked for quite awhile before I unloaded all over the lift. Luckily nobody was using the lift coz it was the one and only lift. The whole lift definitely smelled of sex. =)
Old 12-04-2012, 04:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Does anyone has the experience of doing it against the windows in broad day light? I have only experiences of doing it at night.
Old 12-04-2012, 04:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by micmac888 View Post
Most memorable : fucking her in a hot air balloon in thailand. The guy manning the hotair thruster had a free show - and was our videocamera man (mobile) as well. The view was breathtaking - the wind the serenity - ecen I felt was magical let alone her.
Where is this hot air balloon venue in Thailand?
Old 12-04-2012, 05:31 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 298 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 11029 / Power: 17
TheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond reputeTheDriverGuy has a reputation beyond repute

My new found playground: Newly built & ready HDB flats.

Was picking up gf from her night class when I feel horny while waiting for her. Texted her about that and we both got turned on, wanted to have a quickie in the car when she came down but too many passerby as it was ending classes.

Thought of the newly built flats that I often passed by. Suggested to go there so went there to recki. Many blocks were ready but some blocks were very empty.

Parked the car and we went up as though we were staying there, hit to the last few storey and the whole level was unoccupied. It was a high-rise and we were on 30+ storey, the view was great & we started hugging, kissing and stripping.....
Old 12-04-2012, 09:55 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
gmpc is Cool - loads of Potential

whoa seems good where is this place sia
Old 16-04-2012, 12:06 PM
Samster

Quoted: 52 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 694 / Power: 13
TwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to beholdTwinX is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by nydccafe View Post

Does anyone has the experience of doing it against the windows in broad day light? I have only experiences of doing it at night.
Yes but need to be very careful if you are doing it in HDB flats.
Tried before during daytime at:
1. In condo unit full size window facing tennis court, another facing swimming pool.
2. Another condo (ground unit) at balcony sliding glass door facing garden.
3. In HDB unit at gf's room's window, at kitchen window, at balcony window (facing either HDB or mscp), main gate facing corrdor.
4. Another GF's room which is facing corridor, did it at the window and if anyone walk pass can see us.
5. Another GF's bed is beside her window and she stays very low level. Her opposite HDB blocks are very near. Those staying in high floors can see clearly what we are doing everyday. No curtains. She doesn't mind and used to it. If we sit up to have sex, her top body can be seen clearly.
6. Some hotels in Singapore and overseas.
etc.....

Fun and exciting but careful not to snap picture by others.
Old 16-04-2012, 02:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 42 / Power: 0
RamBro deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

ECP car park, in broad daylight in my CR-V. A small group of ppl walked passed and tried hard to ignore us (or they were totally blind and didnt even see us!).
Old 16-04-2012, 04:54 PM
Samster

Quoted: 215 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10777 / Power: 17
diputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond reputediputs1269 has a reputation beyond repute
Arrow Re: Fucking in the public area

Must be very sexiting lucky fella

Knowledge is a treasure but practice is the key to it ~ Thomas Fuller.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1