The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Adult Discussions about SEX

Notices

Adult Discussions about SEX Misc chit chat about sex, whores, girls, love and lust. This section is a ZAP FREE zone.

User Tag List
Elecher, Quennie

Old 16-04-2012, 05:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
ludified deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Thumbs up Re: Fucking in the public area

I suggest we form 2 pairs each time, 1 couple will carry on while the other keep a lookout, when done change position
Old 16-04-2012, 05:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: Fucking in the public area

Grew up and lived on east coast in Singapore in the late 1970s, and had many adventures on the beach next to ECP before it was fully opened, near Shears bridge. At that time, Shears bridge was still closed, and the stretch of ECP from Tanjong Katong Rd to Shears bridge was still closed to cars, and me and my ex gf used to ride our bicycles on that part of the ECP leading to Shears bridge..

My most memorable experience was one Sunday afternoon, my ex gf and I decided that we wanted to picnic at the beach near Shears bridge, so we bought some drinks, pack lunch at the coffee shop in Tanjong Katong Rd, then cycled to the beach near to Shears bridge. This was our favorite part because it was usually deserted since there was basically no way to get there, unless you ride a bike or walk, and the beach couldn't be seen from the bike path. Once there, I put down the big plastic mat we brought under a tree for shade and laid out our drinks and food. This area was reclaimed land, and there was pretty tall wild grass that partially hid us as we sat under the tree. Knowing that there were quite a lot of mosquitoes there, we had also brought mosquito coils and lit a few around our picnic mat.

Before sitting down to eat, my ex took off her top and shorts to reveal her bra and panties because she was complaining that she was feeling very hot after the bike ride, and wanted to feel the breeze on her skin. This was very distracting to me, and my little brother immediately started to come to attention. As I was also just in shorts and T-shirt, my ex gf saw the effect she had on me and grinned, telling me that it was still early, and we should have our picnic first... This was around 3pm in the afternoon, and the sun was bright and shining..

She proceeded to eat her pack lunch, and I reluctantly followed her example, but not before tickling her and telling her she was a tease.. Halfway through my meal, I couldn't stand it anymore and proceeded to pull down her panties so I could finger her while she ate... My ex allowed me to remove her panties and I found that I didn't really have to do much as her panty was already completely wet from her juice! As I started to massage her clit with my finger, she became too distracted to continue eating. She put down her lunch and took my little brother out of my shorts and started giving me a hj. Before too long, she couldn't take it any more and told me that she needed me to be inside her. This was the first time that we were fucking in broad day light in public, so it was very exciting. I stood up and looked around to make sure that there wasn't anyone around, then proceeded to strip off completely while helping my ex to take off her bra, and she helped me to put on a condom. I then lay down on the mat and my ex sat on my cock. With the sun shining, I could see every detail of my ex gf as she continued to ride me. Before too long, I almost came in her and had to ask her to stop. We then changed position, and I fucked her from behind while she was kneeling. We both didn't last very long due to the excitement of fucking out doors in broad daylight and both cum very soon after.

We both remained nude after fucking and continue to finish eating our picnic.. After that, we had another fuck job, and another... Ahh... to be young and horny.. Altogether, I think I came 3 or 4 times that day... We finally got dress and left around 8pm to have dinner, having spent the whole time nude in public..

I have no idea why we didn't do it again, but that day will be something I will remember forever.
Old 16-04-2012, 09:44 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
tomandli is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

doing it at changi business park, and we do it outside the car, hope some body will watch us, but too bad, no one arround
Old 16-04-2012, 11:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
slicky deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

this thread is great and bring back many memories of my younger days when i was in university abroad. I am quite old now, but these great memories always make me smile.

had a very adventurous gf then, and we once had sex in the school library at night at a quiet corner while some ppl were still studying downstairs! she knell down suddenly, and started sucking me off..then i put her on the table and gave her a good bang.

what was best was our graduation night. after the dinner, we sneak into the school church and did it right on the pews..i sat down, she squat over me, and fucked me to a quick orgasm.

i really miss those carefree days... she got married recently, and I saw her wedding pictures on Facebook..wonder if she ever told her husband about all those great times
Old 17-04-2012, 12:14 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Went to swim just now at one of the SAFRA with my bf he was feeling horny so we went to the handicap toilet but he didnt bring the condom =( end up just without for a while and gave him a bj to satisfy his needs =0 yummy~
Old 17-04-2012, 01:13 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 155 / Power: 22
nydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samsternydccafe is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwinX View Post
Yes but need to be very careful if you are doing it in HDB flats.
Tried before during daytime at:
1. In condo unit full size window facing tennis court, another facing swimming pool.
2. Another condo (ground unit) at balcony sliding glass door facing garden.
3. In HDB unit at gf's room's window, at kitchen window, at balcony window (facing either HDB or mscp), main gate facing corrdor.
4. Another GF's room which is facing corridor, did it at the window and if anyone walk pass can see us.
5. Another GF's bed is beside her window and she stays very low level. Her opposite HDB blocks are very near. Those staying in high floors can see clearly what we are doing everyday. No curtains. She doesn't mind and used to it. If we sit up to have sex, her top body can be seen clearly.
6. Some hotels in Singapore and overseas.
etc.....

Fun and exciting but careful not to snap picture by others.
Wow, impressive. I am sure some lucky chaps probably have peeped or took photos of you and your gf.
Old 17-04-2012, 05:10 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23 / Power: 0
Copperfield deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Went to swim just now at one of the SAFRA with my bf he was feeling horny so we went to the handicap toilet but he didnt bring the condom =( end up just without for a while and gave him a bj to satisfy his needs =0 yummy~
wah seh. Are you hoping to be seen or just a very nice gf? one day cinema, next few days safra. High la.
Old 17-04-2012, 08:33 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -9 / Power: 0
RoyAnn is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i did it with a girl in college toilet, 2 times in girl toilet and 3 times in men toilet
Old 17-04-2012, 08:53 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 454 / Power: 14
sweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of lightsweet17 is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copperfield View Post
wah seh. Are you hoping to be seen or just a very nice gf? one day cinema, next few days safra. High la.
Sometimes we just need a little stuff to spice up the love life ya know?
Old 17-04-2012, 02:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 236 / Power: 15
nudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samsternudedudez is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Another place I remember well is when I just moved to Hong Kong and met my wife (then gf). I was staying at a relative's house, and she was still living at home, so finding a private place for a quickie was basically impossible. This was at the time in our relationship when we were so horny for each other and wanted each other constantly.

Luckily, I had a car, and we found this fantastic beach, South Bay, just about 10 minutes drive from Repulse bay on Hong Kong island. Because there was no public transport/restaurant/rest room there at that time (about 14 year ago), it is always deserted after 7 or 8pm, especially on week days. The road to South Bay dead ends at the beach, and there are only a few parking spots. We would usually go there very late, around midnight or 1 am, then if there are no cars there, we would go down to the beach, lay down a beach mat and fuck on the sand in the nude. Fantastic experience.

The one time I most remember, is the only time someone else has actually caught us and seen me cum. I think this was on a Saturday night, and I was sending my gf home at around 2am after we had gone out to party with a bunch of friends, but feeling horny and decided to stop by South Bay for a quickie.

There were 2 cars parked there when we arrived. One was occupied with a kwai lo couple fucking in the front seat, with the girl sitting on top of the guy and humping away. They were in a Mazda MX-5 convertible with the top down, so everything was very visible, but surprisingly, they didn't even stop when we drove pass them to park our car. The other car was empty. It was very exciting watching another couple fucking out in the open, and made us both very horny. Since there was already action at the car park, we decided to go down to the beach instead. However, before we went down to the beach, my gf and I kissed and petted while watching the action, and I stripped her naked in the car. She ended up wearing only my jacket, zipped up, to go down to the beach.

Once we were down at the beach, we looked around to see if we could spot the other couple or whoever owns the other empty car at the car park. However, since it was very dark that night, we couldn't really see anyone. We chose a spot just to the right of the stairs leading from the road to the beach, and I lay down our beach mat. I stripped off and lay down, using my clothes as a pillow. I was already hard as a rock, and my gf was very very wet due to our playing in the car, so she sat down on my cock and rode me, with her still wearing my jacket..

After about 10 minutes, I became aware that there was a couple at the other end of the beach who were getting up, walking towards us to go up the stairs. Since we were basically fucking at the foot of the stairs, they would have to walk right next to us to get to the stairs. My gf couldn't see them because they were behind her, and I didn't want her to stop because I was so horny, and I could tell that my gf was about to cum. She didn't realise we had an audience until the couple was standing right beside us, but by that time, she was cumming and couldn't stop if she wanted to. This was too exciting for me and I ended up cumming at the same time. The couple both gave us big smiles and then walked up the stairs. We both ended up laughing after that because it was actually quite funny..
Old 17-04-2012, 04:57 PM
Samster (P)

Mentioned: 12 Post(s)
Quoted: 440 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28718 / Power: 28
ah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond reputeah rat has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet17 View Post
Sometimes we just need a little stuff to spice up the love life ya know?
Hope to hear from u & Bf outdoor activity

Click here for my latest post to return Up.Thanks!

F **king Retarded/Scumbag Guy In My Ignore List
Old 17-04-2012, 10:43 PM
Samster

Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 831 / Power: 15
raykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to beholdraykee is a splendid one to behold

think again guys~~

http://news.insing.com/tabloid/cctv-...ls/id-1d423f00
Old 17-04-2012, 11:22 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -3 / Power: 0
worker is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any good car park in the evening between 5 to 7pm?
Old 17-04-2012, 11:47 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by worker View Post
Any good car park in the evening between 5 to 7pm?
Most of the MSCP is dark during this period as the sky getting dark but the light not on yet. Just have to make sure is done before the light on.
Old 17-04-2012, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 2655 / Power: 20
sjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond reputesjb1994 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by raykee View Post
Thanks for sharing. We got lesses place to do it now.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1