The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 08-05-2015, 09:41 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all
Xiao Ke 1606A

Womanly Charm with Superb Service to Boot

Name: Xiao Ke
House: 1606A
Origin: Harbin
Time in Geylang: Almost 1 year

Look:
She is in the OL category, possessing a distinct womanly charm. Sexy cfm look and pouty kissable lips. Flawless facial complexion.

Body:
Standing at around 1.63 cm tall, she has the curves at the right place. Definitely slim and her surgically augmented C-cup boobs are perfectly done. Very taut and smooth body.

Shower:
Normal. Not much action.

Catbath:
Very thorough from the back to front, upper body all the way down to ankle.

AR & BBBJ:
This is her specialty. Got on my all fours and she began to work her magic. Her licking of anus, perineum and scrotum together with hdly using ky gel are simply heavenly. Almost cummed when she pulled my cock backwards and sucked on it. She did another round of wet and sloppy BBBJ when I laid on my back. Superb.

Frenching:
She's a gentle French speaker who prefers to let you lead the way. Her pouty lips makes this segment sizzling hot.

FJ:
Did it in only missionary but it was sextifying enough. She is naturally wet. Her cfm expression makes it hard to hold my load. Banged her hard and locked lips before releasing it all.

GFE & Attitude:
Bubbly and genuine hardworking girl without kc trap. Great smile and attitude.

RTF:
Definitely yes.

Last edited by chris91; 08-05-2015 at 09:52 PM.
Old 12-05-2015, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 573 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24140 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a

Tried a newbie, Wei Wei, recommended by the OKT. She was 1.58m, B- cup, sweet-looking but has some tummy fat. She was quite a letdown! Though she tried to kiss/french, it was totally devoid of any passion. (Later she confessed, she is not a natural frencher). Even the sex was somewhat mechanical, no GFE.

Could anyone recommend the better ones among the newbies? (Preferably a tall natural Frencher). Or is it more wiser to stick to Rong Rong?
Old 12-05-2015, 01:54 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 16 / Power: 0
linkfoo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Try 1803 bei er
Old 14-05-2015, 06:10 PM
Samster

ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute

Already tried Bei Er of 1803 before. Pretty sextifying with good GFE. But somewhat too small and short for me.
Old 18-05-2015, 11:32 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -4 / Power: 0
ting is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Anyone tried xiaopingguo from this house?
Old 24-06-2015, 12:14 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
sewin00 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

First time writing FR.. so just a brief one

Name : Xiaomi
House : 1606a
Origin : Guangzhou
Time in Geylang : 8 months

Sweet OL look
gentle and softspoken
Slim with not much body fats
Very fair and smooth Skin

Shower action is good, with nice touches on my body
Love the feel of her breasts all over my body

Very service oriented and great attitude

love the legs, and overall a very nice and enjoyable bonk

Most importantly no commercial feel

Really feel like fucking girlfriend

Will definitely return for more sessions
Old 15-07-2015, 05:39 PM
Samster

Re: Xiao Hong (1606A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by omnia View Post
Xiao Hong (1606A)....25 yr old mm fm Chongqing...quite fair, sexy, sultry, foxy looker, wif a light small sexy mole below her right eye...has nu ren wei appeal!..165cm tall, gd ht wif slim sexy legs...slim curvy bod wif slight tummy impression, abit on the big boned side, has a rose tattoo on her lower tummy(but no marks, bod smooth)...B cup boobs, perky soft wif brown eraser tits...flatish yet juicy big ass, nice for doggie!...pussy a tad bushy, lips darkish, no smell...has no previous skin trade experience but learnt the trade before cumming to gl...

Overall sex svc vgd n gfe vgd...friendly, caring n responsive mm who aims to pls...passionate sensuous frenching!...

Pre-shower action...helped strip fm head to toe, even removed me socks n shoes!...raba, frenching, spontaneous...Shower action...catbath lick n suction style front n back...soapy shiok raba, pussy grinding, passionate frenching, me fingering her pussy, hands n legs all over, v nice!...deepthroat bbbj vgd...towelled me down afterwards v caring!...

Bed action...full pkge works...boobs massage v shiok becuz of her soft smooth boobs n pointy eraser tits!...even boobs massaged the soles of me feet!...solid soothing massage..bum massage nice n sexy, even did it on me tummy, wif her pussy up close to me face, prelude for me tonguefu....thorough catbath lick n suction style...ar solid lick n poke like tunneling! ...ar done in various positions even wif her straddling on me back fm behind!...hj, balls massage n lick nice... bbbj deepthroat vgd...went into 69 which was nice...boobs n tits fuck vgd. ..tonguefu shiok as she used her fingers to open her pussy lips, soft moans, squirming!...

Fj in many positions, nice moans, face flushed, v responsive...enjoyed standing becuz of her ht n curvy bod ; doggie becuz of her juicy big ass n hand reaching bk to grip me hand on her ass, turned her head to french; misch wif her ass on the edge of the bed, long legs on me chest n neck, nice feel ; asian cowgal n cowgal she worked it gd... ended wif a soothing massage n french goodbye...oh yes also helped me dress back, even helped put me socks n shoes back on, submissive n gentle!...

Overall an enjoyable bonk fm a sexy, sultry, foxy, caring mm who aims to pls n willing to learn...has gem potential. ..
Wanted to RTF one of my current top 5 WLs. Went to 16W06, would have to wait an hour for Tian Tian. Went to 1617. All the WLs, including Jia Yi, were working. Another guy is on queue for Jia Yi. OKT offered to call Xiao Hong from across the road after knowing my preference for tall frenchers.

Xiao Hong did not disappoint! A 1.65m, 57 kg WL from Chongqing - she claimed to have put on 7 kg in the past 10 mths. To me, she has a pretty face, somewhat similar to Yang Yang of 1606. She is a bit fleshy but has scintillating B-size boobs. While in the shower room, we closed our eyes and frenched intimately under the shower, as I gently groped her boobs and fondled her pussy.

On the bed, I lie face up and after telling her my most erotic parts, she gave me a sensual boobs massage and began to passionately french my ears, cheeks, mouth and neck. In her posture, it was just nice for me to lick, kiss, suck and gently bit her soft tender boobs and nipples and also finger fuck her with my middle finger (with a condom). Stimulated her G-spot gently and then earnestly for some time.

Sensing my dick has become rod solid, we started with the cowride position, first letting her do the hard work of sliding the vagina in and out, with me doing the gyrating action whenever she needed to rest. I gripped and gently slapped her thick butt to force a steeper penetration. Did this repeatedly and we frenched passionately and sensing she was truly tired, we switched to missionary position. I was horny and thrusted my dick furiously and then gently as my face went down and frenched her from time to time. Seeing her flushed face was a sextifying feeling. She pulled my head down and said to me she already cummed a few times. I told her I also had a mutually wonderful feeling. Soon after I unloaded... We chatted for a while on bed before the shower. Told me she recommended Xia Xin (16W06) to come to Geylang. Praised her for the good recommendation!
Old 27-07-2015, 01:20 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1370 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L1606a - Xiao Yen

Those who dig slim, super fair complexion and pleasant smiley looking lass, one can consider Xiao Yen ... BTW, her service accorded to me was above-average ... She looked leggy (well toned) with her short mini dress although she is about 1.6 - 1.63m only ... Very courteous and approachable lass ... Sliding in and out was like ice-skating on snow with optimal friction and with the ideal amount of wetness to compliment my effortless reciprocating thrust ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 03-08-2015, 11:54 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 58 / Power: 12
alex8888 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Xiao Hong (1606A)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Wanted to RTF one of my current top 5 WLs. Went to 16W06, would have to wait an hour for Tian Tian. Went to 1617. All the WLs, including Jia Yi, were working. Another guy is on queue for Jia Yi. OKT offered to call Xiao Hong from across the road after knowing my preference for tall frenchers.

Xiao Hong did not disappoint! A 1.65m, 57 kg WL from Chongqing - she claimed to have put on 7 kg in the past 10 mths. To me, she has a pretty face, somewhat similar to Yang Yang of 1606. She is a bit fleshy but has scintillating B-size boobs. While in the shower room, we closed our eyes and frenched intimately under the shower, as I gently groped her boobs and fondled her pussy.

On the bed, I lie face up and after telling her my most erotic parts, she gave me a sensual boobs massage and began to passionately french my ears, cheeks, mouth and neck. In her posture, it was just nice for me to lick, kiss, suck and gently bit her soft tender boobs and nipples and also finger fuck her with my middle finger (with a condom). Stimulated her G-spot gently and then earnestly for some time.

Sensing my dick has become rod solid, we started with the cowride position, first letting her do the hard work of sliding the vagina in and out, with me doing the gyrating action whenever she needed to rest. I gripped and gently slapped her thick butt to force a steeper penetration. Did this repeatedly and we frenched passionately and sensing she was truly tired, we switched to missionary position. I was horny and thrusted my dick furiously and then gently as my face went down and frenched her from time to time. Seeing her flushed face was a sextifying feeling. She pulled my head down and said to me she already cummed a few times. I told her I also had a mutually wonderful feeling. Soon after I unloaded... We chatted for a while on bed before the shower. Told me she recommended Xia Xin (16W06) to come to Geylang. Praised her for the good recommendation!
I upped Xiao Hong after reading the two FRs on her. The descriptions on her were vivid and fair. She is meaty and big boned and I feel very comfortable and bouncy resting on top of her doing the missionary. She is accomodating to my requests on different positions . Deep frenching comes naturally. GFE is also strong. Thanks bros for recommending her.
Old 06-08-2015, 09:05 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 12
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Xiao Mi (1606a) is going to cut card next week.
She's a hard working girl and has good attitude. Wish her all the best.
Old 06-08-2015, 11:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1270 / Power: 16
victorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud ofvictorlee123 has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by panad0l View Post
Xiao Mi (1606a) is going to cut card next week.
She's a hard working girl and has good attitude. Wish her all the best.
Oh no, Xiao Mi is one of my fav WLs. I could not agree more with your view and will do my last RTF this week. All the best to Xiao Mi!
Old 22-02-2016, 07:02 AM
Samster

Quoted: 24 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 332 / Power: 14
sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Any new girls coming ? Who are the available girls now ?
Old 19-03-2016, 07:58 PM
Samster

sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!sashangel is one of the Best!

Hi, are there any new girls lately in this house of the same standard as the last batch ?
Old 01-05-2016, 07:41 PM
Samster

Any new gals ?
Old 01-05-2016, 07:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmm bro.. I realized You been asking from Feb 2016 till May 2016.. Just go down yourself and have a look.. Isn't that better for you? At least you can see yourself whether you like the girls there or not...
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1