The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-07-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Friendly Demure and Pretty Girl
Name: Meng Meng 梦梦
House: 1803
Hometown: Hunan
Debut: maybe Around 2-3 months, not too sure

Looks: 8/10
Her looks really suit me, especially with her radiant smile. She is fair, demure and sweet looking, a girl that you can bring home to show parents and they will be proud of you. Her hair is shoulder length, but silky black. She has a bit of resemblance to Fann Wong.

Body: 7/10
She has a nice height, close to about 1.6m, with heels will be quite tall. (Actually every girl in GL has these 4 inch or more heels)
She is slim, but not skinny. Smooth white complexion.

Boobs: 6.5/10
Natural A+ cups, soft and tender and pale pinkish nips

Shower: 7/10
Standard shower with some soapy body massage

Frenching: 7/10
We kissed and did some light French (if definition of French is tongue fight, I don't really like it) more of lips kissing, soft gentle like lovers. So subjective again, and she might be selective in Frenching which I do not know.

Cat bath: 7/10
She does quite a nice job starting from my back then AR, and then I flip over to the front, from neck, nipples, body and a bit on the balls before proceeding to the BBBJ.

AR: 6.5/10
She does AR, slight tender licks which are nice, but I personally don't like AR, so I stopped her after a few licks.

BBBJ: 8/10
I love the soft and tender kind of licks and sucks. Told her about it and she did a great job, so this is subjective.

Painting: 6/10
I don't know this is score is for me or for her haha. But she does allow painting for a short moment and pussy is nice, not so much hair and no strong smell, just the usual smell of pussy. She tends to keep her moans controlled, body fidgets when shiok.

FJ: 8/10
She capped me before my dick got really soft, and used her hands to stimulate it a bit. I slowly insert into her pussy and pump in my favourite missionary position. Then I raised her legs slightly higher. Inside, she feels warm and nice. I pumped, with a view of such a pretty face, and kissed her and massaged her boobs and came with so much satisfaction.

Service/Attitude: 8/10
Friendly, smiling, and chats with you. Helps you with your clothes removal, and very nice girl.

Overall: 8/10
Definitely a gem and queue material, by sharing I guess I will have to queue next time sigh

RTF: Definitely yes, I already did RTF a few times
Old 16-07-2015, 08:25 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

So pai seh. Walked in looking for 小满 and the boss answer me straight face she is only available next week. Only later did I realised she was the slim girl sitting next to the boss in jeans n tees on red

Was lucky to catch quite abit of pretty girls. 小满。如意。飞儿。and for those who like cute specks girls. Linda

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 16-07-2015, 08:51 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
So pai seh. Walked in looking for 小满 and the boss answer me straight face she is only available next week. Only later did I realised she was the slim girl sitting next to the boss in jeans n tees on red

Was lucky to catch quite abit of pretty girls. 小满。如意。飞儿。and for those who like cute specks girls. Linda
Well done bro. Good to walk walk look around. Fei Er how is the look?
Old 16-07-2015, 10:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Well done bro. Good to walk walk look around. Fei Er how is the look?
Slim. Cfm. Piercing eyes type. Slight milf. Abit slim version of hk actress liao bi er

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 18-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Shootingstar2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I think it's Beier not Feier

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Slim. Cfm. Piercing eyes type. Slight milf. Abit slim version of hk actress liao bi er
Old 28-07-2015, 10:51 AM
Samster

Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just had a nice RTF with Meng Meng in this house.
She is really friendly and sweet, looks refreshed back just for 2 days after her monthly rest. We were kissing like lovers and had a lot to talk about. Her sensuous slow gentle BBBJ coupled with nice TLC licks brought me such heavenly enjoyment. Really enjoyed the sex and companionship with her.
She even encouraged me to try her friends in the house.

Business seems quiet, when I went in the evening, RuYi, XiaoMan and her was available sitting around. I will try out XiaoMan next and maybe RTF BeiEr.
Old 08-08-2015, 10:49 AM
Samster

Just wanted to capture my latest few bonks that are great, in order of dates tried last few weeks but not in order of preference :

AnQiEr 2831A 1st time
She is pretty, tall and slim. What made the session great was the GFE and service she gave me.

Xuan xuan 1654A RTF
She is another pretty girl to me and I really like her BBBJ soft and gentle. Good GFE and satisfaction for me.

Meng Meng 1803 RTF
She is really very pretty n sweet that suits my looks requirement, and she gives a good GFE feel. Really enjoyed sessions with her. She is someone I won't hesitate to bring her to show mum and says look mum I am going to marry her and mum will say clever son.

Paris 2831A RTF
She is already one of my regulars, always giving me very high sexual satisfaction. Her looks grow on me, and she slimmed down slightly.
Her hands do a great Jg and Hj plus she enjoys teasing. Her catbath now comes with a gentle bite around the knees and thigh, very kinky. She is one all rounder, if you book longer sessions, she can do a proper JG, massage, pubic hair trimming, etc plus great sex. She is already been here for some time so for all who have not tried she is worth to try.

Emily 1654A 1st time
Was lucky that I do not have to wait long. I have seen Emily walked past me before n I like her looks. My timings were not right n could not get her till now. Definitely ok looks for me. She has nice natural B cups and pinkish nips. She is very fair, and curvaceous. Not for those who like the slim petite types. Her service was good, nice chats, lots of GFE and a great bonk for me.

Final comments: these girls above I will continue to RTF in my list. This is bad, will need more money and time. Still got so many to try ....
Old 25-08-2015, 07:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 207 / Power: 12
HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Past 2 weeks visit this house and try following gals :
1. Xiaoman
Decent looking girl.
Shower was dissappointing - just wash for the shake of showering.
BBJ was ok.
Fj ok - Tried missionary and Doggy
Overall : Moderate Service

2. Meng Meng
Pleasant looking girl.
Shower was good with plesasure licking and blowing movement.
BBJ was good
FJ was good with 1 missionary.

Did spot Linda and Ruyi in the house.
Hope their work rate are above average.

Cheers
Old 25-08-2015, 09:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just had a nice RTF with Meng Meng in this house.
She is really friendly and sweet, looks refreshed back just for 2 days after her monthly rest. We were kissing like lovers and had a lot to talk about. Her ............................
Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Past 2 weeks visit this house and try following gals :
2. Meng Meng
Pleasant looking girl.
Shower was good with plesasure licking and blowing movement.
BBJ was good
FJ was good with 1 missionary.
Cheers
梦梦 (dream dream) is a wonderful gal. RTF many times liao. Yummy!
She is always cheerful and svc is top-notch.
Frenching is fabulous and shower was full of action with BBBJ.

Sad to say not many WLs can sextify the Joker nowadays.

She is one of the very few. Xiao Man is pretty but far from her svc std.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 25-08-2015, 10:22 PM
Samster

HC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterHC88 is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
梦梦 (dream dream) is a wonderful gal. RTF many times liao. Yummy!
She is always cheerful and svc is top-notch.
Frenching is fabulous and shower was full of action with BBBJ.

Sad to say not many WLs can sextify the Joker nowadays.

She is one of the very few. Xiao Man is pretty but far from her svc std.
Hi Bro Joker
Seem like we got close services and share same feeling
on this 2 girls.
This house not that bright after Taozi and my all time favourite Lele
departure.

Hoping some 1 like Lele to bring back my long lost cheers.
Old 26-08-2015, 07:49 AM
Samster

Don't forget Bei Er of this house is also seductively pretty, gentle and good svc.
Had a good RTF with her.
Old 26-08-2015, 08:35 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -7 / Power: 0
jinkhai is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

Any bros can advise the damage here? And how many girls? Always pass u don't seemed to have any.
Old 26-08-2015, 11:35 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

Quote:
Originally Posted by HC88 View Post
Hi Bro Joker
Seem like we got close services and share same feeling
on this 2 girls.
This house not that bright after Taozi and my all time favourite Lele
departure.

Hoping some 1 like Lele to bring back my long lost cheers.
You can try Coco (1654A) or An Qi Er (2831A).
Both are tall, pretty and very good svc.
Very good BBBJ and frenching.

Bro Joker always try to bring the best gems to you.

Whoa..... Hoo..........

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 27-08-2015, 03:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by joker88 View Post
You can try Coco (1654A) or An Qi Er (2831A).
Both are tall, pretty and very good svc.
Very good BBBJ and frenching.

Bro Joker always try to bring the best gems to you.

Whoa..... Hoo..........
Right on ! Bro Joker.
Thanks for the head up.
Will have a feel on them 1 fine day.

Cheers !
Old 28-08-2015, 06:58 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5017 / Power: 18
Mito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond reputeMito has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Don't forget Bei Er of this house is also seductively pretty, gentle and good svc.
Had a good RTF with her.
Bro, return you 9 points.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1