The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 29-06-2015, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4 / Power: 0
luvlustwonderfu is Cool - loads of Potential
Thumbs up Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

SUPER LUSTFUL FUCK, JIA QI 1617 - A MUST FUCK!!

RTF this sweet babe, was presently surprise!

Home Base - L1617 (on the main road)

I am going to cut the crap and go straight to the main highlights.

BBBJ: When she deep throat you, she would open her mouth wide till your dick can feel the tightness of her throat then she would closed her mouth and suck you slowly, then she would twist her head and open her mouth again and deep throat again and again and again for more than 5mins! Each time I feel the tight end of her mouth I moan, Almost cum into her mouth a few times, it was incredible! Then she would slowly swirl her tongue is a circular motion on your balls, left ball, right ball, left ball... sucking and licking slowly for another 5mins! She would look into your eyes and gently caress your nipple while she savour your dick and balls, love the way she stroke my dick with her wet lips as she alternate dick and balls action.

AR: Again she would swirl her tongue and her head in a circular motion slowly when she is licking your ass, then she would suck your ass, every time she suck my ass I would pull her deep into my ass and she would do that a few more time before she start to penetrate her tongue into my ass. Another 5 to 10 mins!

She later wants to deep throat me again, I stop her because I can see she had really put in a lot of effort. I fuck her slowly kissing her non-stop. Our lips lock and her eyes closed while I fuck her in this position for awhile, then I sit up open her legs wide so the light can shine on my dick fucking her pussy, the sight was unbelievable. I then close her legs and turn her side way so I can fuck her deeper. Her moan was loud and incredible. I then spoon her and fuck her from behind until I cum hard.

I have fuck many girls recommended by the bros here but this girl I will RTF more often.

For a fuck that is unforgetably intense, she is the fuck. Fuck her!

Quote:
Originally Posted by luvlustwonderfu View Post
SLUTTY, HORNY JIAQI @ L1617

Jia Qi
Young, fair and beautiful, slim around 22yo
About 1.6m
Home Base - L1617 (on the main road)
GFE.

Brothers who want a girl to give you a one night stand experience, this is the one.

She will French Kiss you with ooooomph! while rubbing your dick then undress you. Holding you tight tight!

Bathroom - She is easy to talk to, very friendly. While I was saying something mundane, she suddenly kiss me while her hands tickling at the top of my dick and ass with soap, it was incredible and unbelievably erotic, her moan, body language and actions shows she really enjoys it (feel very real and genuine), she will then lick my nipple in a circle motion very slowly and seductively while holding me and gently caressing my dick head giving me the CFM look once in a while. Very high voltage! She then give me a slow and deep throat BBBJ, taking her time turning her head in a swirl up and down action with slurp and suction like very delicious! While washing me up she will give the look and action like she can't take it and she wants me to fuck her quick.

She will then ask me to wait inside the bathroom then she go and take the towel and dry me. Very considerate, eager to please, better than real GF!

On the Bed - Her speciality is the way she slowly twirl her tongue when she lick in a circle motion, when the bottom of her tongue comes in contact with my sensitive part in that swirling action is mind blowing! I like it when she do that to my balls and suck it. Heaven!

AR - Her AR is also very special and different from other WL, she would suck your Ass! So Good! Of cause she will use KY jelly to masturbate you also, again in a swirling action, playing and alternately sucking your balls while ARing you when you are on your four. And she takes her time! No Rush!

This girl is not only very horny and is really out to please.

BBBJ - No need to mention, very wet, deep and good, we do it in 69, let me poke my finger inside her slowly, she was very wet and I lick her like crazy.

FJ - She like to be fucked hard but prefer to start slow, very accommodating to your needs, very tight and wet below. Will hold you and French you while fucking. She will even move her ass and fuck you back when you are too tired to move like she wants to be fucked. Over all we cum together very hard and was a very good sexual session.

Attitude - Very very good, doesn't complaint, not a time watcher, work with her heart, put in a lot of effort and eager to please, treats you like a boyfriend. For those who wants a girlfriend feeling, this is the one. Sweet, gentle and accommodating.

Have a good time fucking her, you will love it!
Old 30-06-2015, 05:22 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 169 / Power: 21
flexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samsterflexalong is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: (cunt) King's Latest Party Gals

Last edited by flexalong; 03-07-2015 at 04:28 AM.
Old 18-07-2015, 03:27 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Not much time to pen FRs or go GL these past few months. Managed to squeeze a session with Bobo 2 weeks ago. Save time so resurrected my FR with some updates on service.

Name: Bobo
Origin: Dunno
Height: estd 1.6m in heels
House: 1612

Looks: Lost some weight. She looks even more chio and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Staring at those World Cups got me stiffy in a jiffy.

Frenching: Much improved frenching, almost native level.

BBBJ: This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. This time I had deep throat. And yes, she allows CIM too!

FJ: Now sge is better able to tahan painting so I applied Doomalingus for a longer time then previously. Got her all panting and screaming. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!
Old 20-07-2015, 08:27 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
For the smelly cunts who think I’m an OKT 1612 clone, you can bugger off at this point.
This is so odd. I got busted as a 1612 clone also for my FR on Sky. Who is the one with a problem with this house? Geez...
Old 20-07-2015, 09:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
This is so odd. I got busted as a 1612 clone also for my FR on Sky. Who is the one with a problem with this house? Geez...
How does anyone get busted? Anyway, I just up you 12 for your FRs. Don't care about those nay sayers.
Old 20-07-2015, 12:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 239 / Power: 14
Eagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring SamsterEagles is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
How does anyone get busted? Anyway, I just up you 12 for your FRs. Don't care about those nay sayers.
Sorry Bro, busted meaning three guys/gals giving negative points on my FR on Sky and the reason being "clone of 1612". Granted the FR was a while back but only just noticed as read Doomas FR above and seems he too is a 1612 clone!!
Old 21-07-2015, 08:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 9
dymotik deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

1612: Summer

When I arrived, OKT Tommy smile and say I am back. I asked for Sky and boss say working. So, waited for a while, then one of his girls came back and OKT say Summer. You want ? thumb up to me. For me, her look not as nice as sky but still nice..

I say ok lah, already waited but no news of sky and so I try..she sign the book and let me to one of the rooms..

Face: 8/10 not bad. SYT.

Body: 8/10 her voice sound like she got soar throat but who cares..

Boobs: small but perky nipples.

BBBJ: aiyo, she first suck big time, like so thirty like that

FJ: as good as Sky. body sync along with a good FJ.
Attitude: 8/10 Always smiling.

RTF: most likely and she like to chat with customer a lot as if long lost BF like that
Old 24-07-2015, 03:00 PM
Samster

Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Prolly joes who asked for services not usually provided and got rebuffed, or joes with bad hygiene e.g. bad breath such that the gals can't focus on giving service? Some ang pais from this and other houses were telling me before, customer breath smell like a three day old dead cat, or have chunky cock cheese but refuse to shower Like that how to give good service?

Any WL would fuck and fuck off too

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eagles View Post
Old 24-07-2015, 03:01 PM
Samster

CK going back in Oct. Better fuck her as much as you can

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Old 26-07-2015, 03:41 PM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Not much time to pen FRs or go GL these past few months. Managed to squeeze a session with Bobo 2 weeks ago. Save time so resurrected my FR with some updates on service.

Name: Bobo
Origin: Dunno

Looks: Lost some weight. She looks even more chio and fair. Sharpish features with a flashy smile reminiscent of innocent nubility yet hinting at pleasures to be discovered.

Body: Average figure but considered slim considering the volume of her thunderboobs. Quite fair complexioned. Small and tight pussy with neat pussy hair.

Boobs: I'm not a boobs worshipper but I gotta give credit where it is due. Bobo has seriously huge boobs. Those 36Ds looked like they meant business when they broke free of her bra. Large aureolae but very pale pink nipples. And all real.

Foreplay: Standard body rub in the shower. Staring at those World Cups got me stiffy in a jiffy.

Frenching: Much improved frenching, almost native level.

BBBJ: This gal can suck cock too! Good mouth contact with my dick. She used her boobs to devastating effect by sucking me and ensuring I had a good view of her jiggling boobs as she sucked me up and down. The feel of her heavy jugs in my hands amplified the erotic effect. This time I had deep throat. And yes, she allows CIM too!

FJ: Now sge is better able to tahan painting so I applied Doomalingus for a longer time then previously. Got her all panting and screaming. Did the deed in her tight and warm pussy. Was later amply compensated with a boobs-fuck, which I had not had for the longest time. Engulfed my dick between those milk pillows and I was off to the races. Those flesh globes were so soft to the touch that I spurted my load in record time.

GFE: Gao gao to the max! You want slow gf style, Bobo is your gal.

RTF: Hell yeah! Two thumbs and my aching empty balls up!
Bobo has smooth fair skin, with high GFE
Old 31-07-2015, 01:24 AM
Samster

Summer - small package, big on delivery

Have not engaged in purple prose for a long time. Here’s a FR in the old Doomas style on my yet another tryst a few days ago. As usual, cheebyes who think I'm a 1612 OKT clone, you can go fuck off, jump in the river, I don't care.

Yet another evening with my boss’ rants screeching over our ears. Hubby must have refused to fuck her silly the night before. We could hear a desperate edge to her screams as she berated some poor newbie for missing a comma. The air was so thick with tension that you could cut it with a knife…or a throbbing dick. Couldn’t take it any longer and fumbled out an excuse to leave the office for my favourite fuck shop.

Arrived there late to see only a handful of the usual suspects on display. CK was watching some flick, and Bobo had just gone out to another joint, flashing a smile at me as she strode off (I wish she would flash something else). Planted my butt on the sofa and was sipping my tea when I felt a familiar scratch on my head. Looked up and it was Summer.

A short description of Summer for the uninitiated. Summer stands at a petite and lithe 1.6m in heels. Weight perhaps 40kg, normal for her royal petiteness. Alluring eyes that hint at mischief for the unwitting who step into her parlour of sin. She has two very insanely attractive dimples which appear at the corners of her mouth when she smiles, or grimaces in pleasure, take your pick. That day she was dressed in a white more bikini than dress that revealed more than it struggled to conceal. What I like most about this outfit is that it shows her tight little ass, contours and all. Weak man that I am, I could not wait to dig that tight ass and went in.

After the shower, during which she gave me a wonderful BBBJ, we started to french. I reached down south and started to caress her mound. Summer’s muffled moans took on a more sensual note as we frenched and I caressed below. I became interested in seeing her fantastic pokies poke out further and slid my hand down to feel a familiar wetness. Though her boobs are smallish A cups, her nipples more than make up for it. The sensation of feeling her wonderful longish nipples become warm and hard against my chest was simply erotic. Summer wasted no time in moving down to take my by-now engorged dick into her mouth. On hearing me gasp as she took me in, she mischievously pulled my throbbing dick out of her mouth and started licking around my balls, giving me even more pleasure. On and on she went, twirling around like a helicopter and licking my penis tip and engulfing of my entire length, licking balls and cock, balls and cock, playing a well-composed tune; she was so well trained indeed. The sensation of my penis bumping against the soft flesh of her throat nearly did me in. Couldn’t take it any more and I pulled myself out before I ended up cumming messily. Summer seemed a little disappointed I didn’t opt for CIM this time ( I must stress, she doesn’t swallow).

I pushed her to sit on the bed and she spread her legs open in front of me to reveal a glistening and inviting pussy. Thanks to a well-trained tongue which had seen action with so many pussies, I was able to reach into the right places. The sexual tension got thicker and soon her pussy lips quivered like an oyster, with her legs clamping against my head like a vice. I could not hear a thing and valiantly tongued on. I knew I was on track when I felt her legs stiffen and felt juices dripping from my chin.

The onslaught was to continue. I put on a condom and positioned my dick at the entrance of her eagerly awaiting cheebye, teasing her lips with my mushroom head. "I'm going to enter", I tenderly whispered in Summer’s ear. "Fuck me hard”. Summer’s porn-like rejoinders never failed to make my penis even harder.

With her clit nicely lubed with juice, I entered a warm and pulsating flesh glove. As I thrust into her and got her moaning, I fondled her nipples which made them even more perky and hard. After some thrusting and fondling, Summer’s vaginal walls started to throb and wrap tight around my dick. This led to an even deeper french kiss and little pecks around our necks, ears, everywhere we could get our lips on. As I pumped on, the kissing got more intense and urgent, as we needed breath to moan. Soon I came and shot almost endless streams of goo in the much abused condom, enough to make a morning glass of milk.

With nearly 10 minutes left, Summer gave me a quick acupoint massage which ironed out the kinks in my body.

Name: Summer
Origin: Wuhan

Looks: Very young nubile SYT with sharp features. Electric flashy eyes. When she smiles two dimples appear magically at the corners of her mouth. Long luscious hair that runs past her shoulders. Very coquettish and alluring appearance.

Body: Lithe and waif-like figure. Summer has two dimples at the base of her spine, hinting that she loves to fuck, and she does! Pussy hair is neatly trimmed, with her pussy lips peeping out and beckoning.

Boobs: A+ cups with longish raisin nipples which get hard in a hurry with the right attention. Nice to grab during fucking as they get firm.

Foreplay: Read above. Can nearly die.

Frenching: Full French. Pls do brush your teeth or suck on some mints beforehand for mutual benefit.

BBBJ: Read above. Summer has a PhD in sucking cock.
CIM: Yes, CIM is allowed. Also deep throat. Sorry, no swallowing on the cards.

FJ: Wild! Read above.

Aftersales service: She gave me a quick acupoint massage. Quite good too.

GFE: Gao to the max. Summer is a friendly and chatty lady which made the session fun. Fucking her is lagi better, like fucking a JC gal.

RTF: Several times liao. Confirm will RTF till she ROD.
Old 28-08-2015, 02:47 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 187 / Power: 21
buhl is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbuhl is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hmmmm 36Ds... great FR as usual fat cat... gotta give bobo a try
Old 01-11-2015, 01:04 PM
Samster

CK has gone back last Friday.
Old 01-11-2015, 01:05 PM
Samster

Skinny and Tight

Had Summer before my trip to Thailand 2 weeks ago. Experience was awesome as always.

Base: 1612
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 48kg

Summer presents a pixie-like appearance, with bewitching almond-shaped eyes and a cheeky smile. Average and very smooth complexion and deliciously luscious lips. Shoulder length hair. Tantalisingly lithe and petite frame topped with A+ cups and sensitive nipples.

The door was barely closed when she drew me into a close hug which ended in a delicious french. Absence makes the heart grow fonder hehehe. Lost no time in shucking off our clothes where we embraced again. The sensation of our unwet skins against each other lent a highly erotic feel. I declined action in the shower as I wanted to build up the sexual tension.

Bed action was awesome as always. Catbath followed by an electrifying BBBJ and slurps on my sacks. Full frenching (she's particular about hygiene so pls listerine yourself or don't smoke before the session). Painting was great, with her arching her back as I licked her to heaven. Best part of the session was my capped schlong sliding in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. I daresay her pussy numbers among the tightest in GL. Came with a deep spurt while pumping from behind. Showered and left after a deep farewell french. Cfm will RTF until she ROD.

Doomas
Old 22-11-2015, 01:53 AM
Samster

Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 874 / Power: 19
Marlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to beholdMarlborolights is a splendid one to behold

Looks: Sweet looking, and grow on you.
Body: Skinny and slim which I prefer
Boobs: A+ cups, abit too small for me.
Foreplay: Good
Frenching: Allow
BBBJ: Quite good
FJ: Wild! Read above.
GFE: Quite Friendly

Overall: Will consider RTF