The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2015, 05:23 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Rank Your Top 5 CAT 150 Girls in Geylang! (Currently Working)

Quote:
Originally Posted by ejectjoy View Post
Thanks for your affirmative reply not to look up these (remaining) WLs. Usually have noted Max priest's FRs and recommendations ... will consult him when necessary.
Yep. Pls do.

While I do have a mix of girls in the list I provided, this list is for those who like cute cute girls 1.6m and below and more towards Lolita SYT schoolgirl type as opposed to tall mature or office lady type which some others prefer.

The girls all are very sweet fucks though. Can't go wrong but if you want very tall girls I think this list is not for you.
Old 25-07-2015, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Dude, I don't give a shit what you think. And I can't be bothered to go into details.

People who like my recommendations so far, can continue to follow.

Those who think not useful, just ignore it.

I can't freaking be bothered.

Kthxbye.
Dude, no need to be so defensive ... It is your prerogative whether you wanna share a little more in detail just to help up those less savvy punters who might have similar "taste" as you ...

Do bear in mind that this is a top five ranking thread (top 10 perhaps is still acceptable) but your list is freaking long ... Henceforth it defeats the intent of this thread ... Hahaha ... No offense intended ... Just a thought ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 25-07-2015 at 09:42 PM.
Old 25-07-2015, 07:03 PM
Samster

BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Dude, no need to be so defensive ... It is your prerogative whether you wanna share a little more in detail just to help up those less savvy punters who might have similar "taste" as you ...

Do near in mind that this is a top five ranking thread (top 10 perhaps is still acceptable) but your list is freaking long ... Henceforth it defeats the intent of this thread ... Hahaha ... No offense intended ... Just a thought ...
No worries. None taken and not bothered.
Old 25-07-2015, 11:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
no one asked you to follow my list.

Great that you have PM recommendation. Have fun with that.

Those who follow my taste over the years will certainly find the list useful I should think.

I can't be bothered with recording and going into details like what you're mentioning.
no worries...wun follow u one la.....must thank u for your unique taste so that there is no queue for tall, slim and pretty wls.....hope more bros are like you.....
Old 25-07-2015, 11:58 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
no worries...wun follow u one la.....must thank u for your unique taste so that there is no queue for tall, slim and pretty wls.....hope more bros are like you.....
au contraire.... I am thankful to those who create lots of hype on other girls repeatedly, so there is almost no queue for most of the girls I like

to be honest from my observations, my taste is not that unique - many bros like it too.

you like tall slim meh? your jiaqi and baby may be quite pretty but they do not belong to tall and slim category, so what are you talking about
Old 26-07-2015, 03:07 AM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
Smap deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by stickboy View Post
Ruyi looks tasty, bro any FR can share?
Hope to share w bros
My current top 5: (I like skinny fair petites syts)

1. Ding ding 0809
2. M8 2413
3. Miqi 3033 (abit tall for me but really syt w ktv feel)
4. Xiao Bei 20xx ( can't remember )
5. Mei Er (long queue though)

Tried afew from 1654a too, svc all good but abit tall for me, other than xiaomi who is really good there is some tian tian who is new very skinny. Can try
Old 26-07-2015, 03:38 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1025 / Power: 12
FEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud ofFEDERER801 has much to be proud of

Quote:
au contraire.... I am thankful to those who create lots of hype on other girls repeatedly, so there is almost no queue for most of the girls I like

to be honest from my observations, my taste is not that unique - many bros like it too.

you like tall slim meh? your jiaqi and baby may be quite pretty but they do not belong to tall and slim category, so what are you talking about
that is the problem with our current stocks.....i like big perky natural nice breast.....lucky both of them can satisfy my need......u seem very bothered with what ppl say lor.......which bros like your recommendation?
Old 26-07-2015, 05:26 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by FEDERER801 View Post
that is the problem with our current stocks.....i like big perky natural nice breast.....lucky both of them can satisfy my need......u seem very bothered with what ppl say lor.......which bros like your recommendation?
Nah. I don't give a shit.
Old 26-07-2015, 06:03 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 201 / Power: 15
tonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samstertonchs is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My current top 5 in geylang:
1)Ling long 1654A
2)Xiao mi 1654A
3)Emily 1654A
4)Chu Chu 1654A
5)Bobo 1612.

No 1 is ling long no horse run no doubt about it
Old 31-07-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Here are my top 5 FRs:

I'm leaving SG for few months (maybe more) so thought I will share some of my faves before I leave. Thanks to all the bros who contributed FRs to help me find these gems

Linda WH17
Overall: 9/10
Looks: 9/10
Service: 8/10*

Linda is a sultry lady who can be a tiger in bed. She is quite young and impulsive, and I believe her services are very selective. When she aims to please, she is incredible in bed

Anqi WH15
Overall: 9/10
Looks: 7/10
Service: 9.5/10

Anqi is definitely an ang pai, her service and gfe are amazing and she really makes it feel as though she is your gf. She is the sweetest girl I've met and very cheerful all the time

Jiaqi 1617
Overall: 8.5/10
Looks: 7/10
Service: 9.5/10

Jiaqi is another super gfe girl, she really takes time to chat and connect with me, and makes me feel as though I am her boyfriend during the session. She is cheerful and humble, and I always have a great time with her

Xiaxin WH06
Overall 8/10
Looks: 7.5/10
Service: 9/10

XX is a commando with a sultry looking face and personality. She will jump you the moment you walk in and she is the only geylang girl I've met who gives you a BBBJ before showering Super hot and exciting, she is another tiger in bed. Only downside is she doesnt chat much after the deed, so I'm normally done within 30 - 40 mins

Xiao Yan Zi 1649
Overall 8/10
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10

XYZ is a friendly and cute girl that is very easy to get along with. She is always focused on giving me a good time, and I love cuddling next to her after the deed. Lately she is a bit more tired and lackluster then when she first started though..

3 additional options:

XiaoMin 2040 - Warms up after the 2nd busy, one of the best BBBJ, a bit dao but still reasonable service
Karen 1649 (yes the infamous one) - Repeating the obvious - Super hot chiobu with low service, even when she is trying to be nice its still hard for me to get into it as she is clearly not interested in sex. Still deserves a mention for looks.
Cat 1654a - looks like a MILF, but service is very good. She has some pattern when doing catbath like crawling under you for BBBJ and AR.

I think we are really very lucky to have easy and legal access to all these chiobus for a relatively low price. i'm heading to the states, where such things are illegal, and very expensive some more. God I will miss the geyland scene so much ;p

Hope this helps!
Old 07-08-2015, 10:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1375 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Not in accordance to merit or preference ...

An An @ 1654A
Chu Chu @ 1654A
Yang Yang @ 1654A
Coco @ 1654A
Xiaomi @ 1654A
Wen Wen @ 1654A
Fei Fei @ 1809
Ding Ding @ 0819
MiQi @ 3033
Wan Wan @ 0819

One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 09-08-2015 at 01:40 PM.
Old 08-08-2015, 09:58 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Not in accordance to merit or preference ...

An An @ 1654A
Chu Chu @ 1654A
Yang Yang @ 1654A
Coco @ 1654A
Xiaomi @ 1654A
Wen Wen @ 1654A
Fei Fei @ 1809
Ding Ding @ 0819
MiQi @ 3033
Tian Tian @ WH06

One's man champagne is another man's vinegar ... We all have different standards in judging WL and taste for women ... In addition, the human factors are always at play ... My suggestion is, try the WLs without any unnecessary expectation and am sure you would enjoy better that way ...
Quote:
Dude, if you're sincerely helpful, u should at least indicate something special and/or some basic details of each and every WL u have listed here ... I know you do not wish to write lengthy FR these days ...

To me your list is useless to potential punters except the info on the WLs' houses ...
Bronzegod give list you say must provide details otherwise not helpful. AND THEN YOU ALSO DO IT!

And WTF is "One's man champagne is another man's vinegar"? Fuck your Pri 3 English. The phrase is 'One man's meat is another man's poison'.

Boy boy ah boy boy, meat can eat, poison cannot. Hence the saying la. But both champagne and vinegar can be consumed you dumb cunt! You dumb cheebye cannot even write simple Eng sentences still want to act smart and use idioms. Cheebye I LOL until pengsan. Vinegar add to food like xiao long bao, understand? In all likelihood, a man eats both vinegar and drinks champagne.

YOU ARE A HOPELESS DUMB CUNT WHO WRITES PURE NONSENSE. WTF TEACH YOU DRINK CHAMPAGNE CANNOT EAT VINEGAR?

FRESHY SHIOKOLICIOUS, THE RESIDENT NEON CLOWN OF SBF DOES IT AGAIN!

P.S. Eat vinegar waste taxpayer money or not?
Old 09-08-2015, 10:15 PM
Samster

Quoted: 154 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

With my latest brief FR, no secret who my top 5 are now:
Meng Meng 1803
Paris 2831A
Emily 1654A
Xuan xuan 1654A
AnQiEr 2831A
So far, this my top 5 list. Who knows if I manage to RTF any good ones like Cai Shan or Ding Ding etc or try any new ones the list might change.
(Caveat: it's based on my humble opinion, my own preference and chemistry and my experience and the girls mood and performance during the session.)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Fatt View Post
Just wanted to capture my latest few bonks that are great, in order of dates tried last few weeks but not in order of preference :

AnQiEr 2831A 1st time
She is pretty, tall and slim. What made the session great was the GFE and service she gave me.

Xuan xuan 1654A RTF
She is another pretty girl to me and I really like her BBBJ soft and gentle. Good GFE and satisfaction for me.

Meng Meng 1803 RTF
She is really very pretty n sweet that suits my looks requirement, and she gives a good GFE feel. Really enjoyed sessions with her. She is someone I won't hesitate to bring her to show mum and says look mum I am going to marry her and mum will say clever son.

Paris 2831A RTF
She is already one of my regulars, always giving me very high sexual satisfaction. Her looks grow on me, and she slimmed down slightly.
Her hands do a great Jg and Hj plus she enjoys teasing. Her catbath now comes with a gentle bite around the knees and thigh, very kinky. She is one all rounder, if you book longer sessions, she can do a proper JG, massage, pubic hair trimming, etc plus great sex. She is already been here for some time so for all who have not tried she is worth to try.

Emily 1654A 1st time
Was lucky that I do not have to wait long. I have seen Emily walked past me before n I like her looks. My timings were not right n could not get her till now. Definitely ok looks for me. She has nice natural B cups and pinkish nips. She is very fair, and curvaceous. Not for those who like the slim petite types. Her service was good, nice chats, lots of GFE and a great bonk for me.

Final comments: these girls above I will continue to RTF in my list. This is bad, will need more money and time. Still got so many to try ....
Old 10-08-2015, 07:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 11 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1333 / Power: 14
Garfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud ofGarfoo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by rtlfy View Post
Here are my top 5 FRs:

Xiao Yan Zi 1649
Overall 8/10
Looks: 8/10
Service: 8/10

XYZ is a friendly and cute girl that is very easy to get along with. She is always focused on giving me a good time, and I love cuddling next to her after the deed. Lately she is a bit more tired and lackluster then when she first started though..

Hope this helps!
Yes, agree. XYZ now a bit worn out. Had her a couple of days back and when we entered the room, she told me very tired and said she needed some rest. Being a regular, I said OK and she sort of lied on the bed for about 10 to 15 minutes. But after that, she was on the ball and did her job seriously. Another good WL is Yushan of W19. Although very mechanical, she will give you the full job even if it is the end of the shift and you can see that she is a bit tired.
Old 12-08-2015, 06:08 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 153 / Power: 11
rtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samsterrtlfy is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Yeah I tried Yushan before, she is super professional, the feet biting/cleaning thing also quite special. But like you said, she is very friendly and professional but not very passionate haha.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1