The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 30-07-2015, 09:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ffun161 View Post
Not worth KC WL99% are liers and looking for the money in your pocket
Bro.....u also one of the robert club members like me n some bros here huh.........life is so terrible.....
Old 30-07-2015, 10:01 PM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Harvest View Post
Absolutely, and there is where the hidden danger lies... like the proverbial frog in a pot of boiling water. It starts off just warm and cozy so it gets complacent, but by the time the temperature reaches boiling point, game over.
Agree.....especially when Wls going back home.....can bluff bluff grab grab as much as possible n leave.....usually those 24-26yrs old Wls whereby their hubby or bf wait at PRC......no mercy ya....most of the time during their tour here will share with u their sorrowful time in sg..n sweet talk many many to u n make u think u r the only special 'ONE'.....the more sweeter talk Wl the more lies la..

Their services r sure can french u deep deep n enjoy sex with u...so talented......beware....
Old 02-08-2015, 06:36 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1081 / Power: 20
adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Hi bros. Suppose we have a favourite Geylang WL whom we visited a number of times. nakamitchi posted that they might ask for expensive presents just before leaving S'pore forever. We r told this by her. She also asks us to lend them some money for her mother who was a victim of the recent massive flooding in her hometown n luckily is alive but injured. What should our answer be? Tell her we r v sorry to hear that happened to her mother. We agree to everything she asks. Just that she and we have the fun of your life ASAP. Then pay her the normal price her plus tips. Tell her we'll buy those presents she wants. Next time we book her, bring the brochure of the latest Apple iPad she asked for n tell her we've booked 1 for her n it on it's way. No stock. U have a receipt (fake) to show her. Look at her eyes. If she asks for the presents first, answer her that we've honestly paid her each n every time we visited her n tipped her for the past 1 over year. Assure her that S'porean men r honest. Have our fun with her. Ask for some sexual act u like but never done with her. Tell her we love her n will help her when she's back in PRC. We like to marry her too. Had our fun, vamoose. But if she says, "No presents and money, no go". Promise the next time, we'll bring them. Look at her eyes. Still have a session with her. Tell her what I suggested n vamoose forever. Experienced bros pls come in n comment... Thank you.
Old 02-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1530 / Power: 13
ffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant futureffun161 has a brilliant future

It's just a KC game, just never be serious otherwise u hurt yourself
Old 02-08-2015, 07:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Mr Adonis,

I must assume you don't wish to spend money.

From your lengthy post, she already got you good and proper.

WL trick is to scam you that she is 1. Some high class model and 2. Appeal to your ego so that you don't want to lose face in front of her. On both counts, you already fell for it.

Let me put things in its proper perspective. 1. She sucks cocks for cheap and 2. You don't need to impress her. She should be impressing you. Your FJ is not FOC. That you are sitting there thinking about how to impress her shows you got it all wrong already. She staying is a different story. But she is leaving why bother to make up so much story?

She going back? Say bye bye. Her mother going to die? Jialat, you no money and actually a bus captain. If she see your Ferrari, just say your friend's car, he go USA so sometimes you help him warm up engine.

I have no problem telling WLs I'm dead poor. I couldn't care less if they don't believe. Why bother losing face in front of a slut? Pls la, they are slut.

Bros who have $10, 000 to spend, pls pte msg me. I intro you to Eastern Europe where the girls look like they walked out of a magazine. After night after night of playboy bunnies, I guarantee you will never look at GL the same again. Or I bring you go premium Thai. You will be treated like a King. $10, 000 gets you some premium KTV pussy even in SG. You are getting ripped off spending money on GL whores. They are really budget fucks. GL chicken is like sweet potato soup. Occasionally sweet and yummy but actually nothing much. But it's cheap so whatever.

Personally, I give a small angpao due to safety reasons. I don't want problem when in PRC.
Old 03-08-2015, 04:59 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adonis View Post
Hi bros. Suppose we have a favourite Geylang WL whom we visited a number of times. nakamitchi posted that they might ask for expensive presents just before leaving S'pore forever. We r told this by her. She also asks us to lend them some money for her mother who was a victim of the recent massive flooding in her hometown n luckily is alive but injured. What should our answer be? Tell her we r v sorry to hear that happened to her mother. We agree to everything she asks. Just that she and we have the fun of your life ASAP. Then pay her the normal price her plus tips. Tell her we'll buy those presents she wants. Next time we book her, bring the brochure of the latest Apple iPad she asked for n tell her we've booked 1 for her n it on it's way. No stock. U have a receipt (fake) to show her. Look at her eyes. If she asks for the presents first, answer her that we've honestly paid her each n every time we visited her n tipped her for the past 1 over year. Assure her that S'porean men r honest. Have our fun with her. Ask for some sexual act u like but never done with her. Tell her we love her n will help her when she's back in PRC. We like to marry her too. Had our fun, vamoose. But if she says, "No presents and money, no go". Promise the next time, we'll bring them. Look at her eyes. Still have a session with her. Tell her what I suggested n vamoose forever. Experienced bros pls come in n comment... Thank you.
Lend money how to collect back....go china??? This is very cheap excuses....

I see no harm if give yr favourite regular Wl some tips or gift if they going back but no point give any bigger sum of money.Wl stay long enough no short of money anyways.....they just want last min window shopping from bros thats all.....
Old 03-08-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I have one billions to spare but how come all my wl dnot even my $30 for Rawing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasha View Post
Mr Adonis,

I must assume you don't wish to spend money.

From your lengthy post, she already got you good and proper.

WL trick is to scam you that she is 1. Some high class model and 2. Appeal to your ego so that you don't want to lose face in front of her. On both counts, you already fell for it.

Let me put things in its proper perspective. 1. She sucks cocks for cheap and 2. You don't need to impress her. She should be impressing you. Your FJ is not FOC. That you are sitting there thinking about how to impress her shows you got it all wrong already. She staying is a different story. But she is leaving why bother to make up so much story?

She going back? Say bye bye. Her mother going to die? Jialat, you no money and actually a bus captain. If she see your Ferrari, just say your friend's car, he go USA so sometimes you help him warm up engine.

I have no problem telling WLs I'm dead poor. I couldn't care less if they don't believe. Why bother losing face in front of a slut? Pls la, they are slut.

Bros who have $10, 000 to spend, pls pte msg me. I intro you to Eastern Europe where the girls look like they walked out of a magazine. After night after night of playboy bunnies, I guarantee you will never look at GL the same again. Or I bring you go premium Thai. You will be treated like a King. $10, 000 gets you some premium KTV pussy even in SG. You are getting ripped off spending money on GL whores. They are really budget fucks. GL chicken is like sweet potato soup. Occasionally sweet and yummy but actually nothing much. But it's cheap so whatever.

Personally, I give a small angpao due to safety reasons. I don't want problem when in PRC.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

adonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud ofadonis has much to be proud of

Thank you Dasha n nakamitchi. I m not in such a situation. I just brought it up since it was being discussed. And I never intend to lend money to PRC girls who r going to fly back to PRC. Just entice them with such empty promises for better service n GFEs. I know 2 or 3 sad guys who remit money monthly to their PRC FLs who r now living back in PRC who they met before in S'pore. No one in their families dare to tell them not to waste their monies. The PRC FLs probably have their respective husbands over there.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Thank you Dasha n nakamitchi. I m not in such a situation. I just brought it up since it was being discussed. And I never intend to lend money to PRC girls who r going to fly back to PRC. Just entice them with such empty promises for better service n GFEs. I know 2 or 3 sad guys who remit money monthly to their PRC FLs who r now living back in PRC who they met before in S'pore. No one in their families dare to tell them not to waste their monies. The PRC FLs probably have their respective husbands over there.
I don't think there is a need to entice people with empty promises. They are human beings just like you and me. Would you like it to be enticed with empty promises also so that you can be taken advantaged of? If you do, let me know, I will entice you will a million dollars or even more and then work for me for 1 year FOC. See how you like it bro?

You don't need to fall into their traps of KC but definitely do not need to entice people for better GFE.
Old 03-08-2015, 09:53 PM
Samster

Quoted: 34 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1151 / Power: 13
bonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud ofbonkning has much to be proud of

mmm... lidat is like fall to their level oraedy ... must show a bit classi..
Old 05-08-2015, 12:07 AM
Samster

Quote:
Life is not so complicted la.....go fuck the Wls n enjoy la....how much can do within an hour.....an A.P service standard roughly there to shiok shiok wat for go entice them etc etc......wat u actually want out of them ?? A good fuck right....dats is the reason of their existence in geylang....

If all chio bu in geylang all likes you n want you spend time with them u also busy until no life......so pay,fuck,leave,return,pay,fuck,leave life is easier....dont make things difficult for Wls la.....
Old 05-08-2015, 12:09 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
I don't think there is a need to entice people with empty promises. They are human beings just like you and me. Would you like it to be enticed with empty promises also so that you can be taken advantaged of? If you do, let me know, I will entice you will a million dollars or even more and then work for me for 1 year FOC. See how you like it bro?

You don't need to fall into their traps of KC but definitely do not need to entice people for better GFE.
K.C trap......hmmm........those was the days bro.....
Old 19-08-2015, 09:22 PM
Samster

Wink Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Oh. nakamitchi.
Old 19-08-2015, 11:10 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1596 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

In order not to be KCed by the WL and fall into the KC trap

You have to out Tionged the TiongBu
Old 20-08-2015, 09:44 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
In order not to be KCed by the WL and fall into the KC trap

You have to out Tionged the TiongBu
England + hokkien = tiong language?
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1