The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 10-02-2009, 02:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 16
TwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cummon View Post
Bro,the reason I asked is because it's possible that they can be downgraded to cat100 or cat80 if they fail to attract customers with that price tag,it so happened to 2 PRC girls in M2413 recently.
Wah so fast ah ? I didn't know that.

Peifu Peifu.

Please pardon my ignorance but who are the 2 PRC girls that downgraded (to cat 100 or 80) ?

Thnak you
Old 10-02-2009, 07:03 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1332 / Power: 0
Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwaLiap View Post
Please pardon my ignorance but who are the 2 PRC girls that downgraded (to cat 100 or 80) ?
Two average looking grils,since I was not interested,didn't ask for their names. If you wish to know just give OKT Eagle a call

To all the bros who just visited this thread,the listing in here is all about PRC Cat150 only.
Old 10-02-2009, 07:18 AM

Cummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud ofCummon has much to be proud of

Cat 150 PRC Girls & Homebase Listing

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei,Lisa
WH06 BaoBei,LeLe,Sakura,Tian Xin,Toto,YingYing
WH15 JJ,MengEr
WH17 Chilli,Daisy,Ice,Kelly
2033 MeiQi
2060 Angel,Ella,Jelly,Kiki,Lily,MeiMei
2062 Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMin
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe,XiaoXiao
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Names in red are girls already with FR posted on them.
Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.
Old 10-02-2009, 10:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 125 / Power: 23
ricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyricky69 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

understand from bing bing, a tall girl of L20H62 will be leaving by this weekend.
Old 10-02-2009, 01:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 51 / Power: 20
tonywan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Jelly, Fei Fei
Are they natural big boobs? What's the homebase of FeiFei?
cheers
Old 10-02-2009, 03:14 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: GL Legal PRC FRs

Quote:
Bro,the reason I asked is because it's possible that they can be downgraded to cat100 or cat80 if they fail to attract customers with that price tag,it so happened to 2 PRC girls in M2413 recently.
Quote:

Ya agree, bro Cummon. MengQi from the garage (L24M13) downgrade to $100 recently. Not bad for a bonk at $100. Reasonable pricing. She still looks reasonably attractive to me.

BTW is $100 nett hor. Not Cat100 and you pay $80 nett as in the case of Malaysian WLs.

I think very soon if the PRC meimei start to drop price due to intense competition, then our Malaysian WLs jialat liao.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Old 10-02-2009, 03:45 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3034 / Power: 21
Harvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond reputeHarvest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Bro,all of them cat 150 ?
One of them is Cat80, either Ying Ying or Tian Xin. Will confirm and update all bros.
Old 10-02-2009, 08:16 PM
Samster

TwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyTwaLiap deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by tonywan View Post
Are they natural big boobs?
cheers
Bro tonywan, please read my FR here of post number 1976:

http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...-list-132.html

I believe I have posted a detailed description of Jelly's breast in that FR.

Have you bonked Jelly ?
Old 12-02-2009, 11:21 AM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Names in red are girls already with FR posted.
Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.
Hi bros,

I read about this house at L16H17 w/ 10 very pretty PRC MMs. I wonder if it's WH17 n not L16H17 n that some of the gals are M'sians. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...ml#post3471076

Thx for ur clarification.

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 12-02-2009, 06:51 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Hi bros,

I read about this house at L16H17 w/ 10 very pretty PRC MMs. I wonder if it's WH17 n not L16H17 n that some of the gals are M'sians. http://www.sammyboyforum.com/legal-g...ml#post3471076

Thx for ur clarification.
Yes it's WH17 (former 1425),M'sian girls like Theresa & MJ are still in there.
Old 12-02-2009, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1201 / Power: 23
Gentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud ofGentle Beast has much to be proud of

KIKI from L20H60

Personal FR as follows

Name: Kiki
Origin: Chongqing PRC
Face: 8.5 (My standard quite high, yet ..)
Body: 8 (young, slender, shapely)
Height: 162 cm, 45 kg
Boobs: Natural B Cup. Nice pink nipples with inverted right.
Skin: Fair and smooth, flawless and no tatoos
GFE: 8 enjoys chatting, sweet sweet killer smile, very accomodating
Catbath: 7 spend some time nipples, knee caps with soft moaning
BJ: 7 Slurping ticklish feeling, gentle balls sucking
FJ: 8 Can play along with your strokes with accomodating soft moans
RTF: Definitely

She just came down with a customer when I took one look and said 'OK!'. Initially she looked kind of tired but immediately cheered up in the room. I sat on the bed to allow her to 'acclimatised' to my presence . After the 'warm up' of small chat, light hugs and touchy touchy, stepped into shower. Nothing much except more chit chat but was given a good scrub. Dried up and lied down on bed for the standard cat bath, BJ and stopped for some regular tok cok chat before continuing. More BJ later and asked her to sit on the barber chair for my assault. She's got a nice well trimmed pussy, no ugly parts hanging out whatsoever. Tried a few positions and finally climbed back to the bed for my favourite missionary cum. I particularly enjoyed looking into her very sweet face when I cummed, what a sight! She;s good at squeezing out every single drop of my cum with her pussy muscles, nice! Definitely for GFE feeling.

Gentle Beast
Old 13-02-2009, 02:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1730 / Power: 23
duke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant futureduke has a brilliant future

1606 Lemon,LiuTing
1608 MeiNa
1654A FeiFei,Lisa
WH06 BaoBei,LeLe,Sakura,Tian Xin,Toto,YingYing
WH15 JJ,MengEr
2033 MeiQi
2060 Angel,Ella,Jelly,Kiki,Lily,MeiMei
2062 Apple,BingBing,JuZi,JuanJuan,NaNa,WenWen,XiangXiang,XiaoJing,XiaoMinAh Jiao
2062A XiaoXue,ZhenZhen
2833 KeLe,XiaoXiao
3021A KeKe,LiNa,QQ,YoYo
3033 Candy

Names in red are girls already with FR posted on them.
[B]Feel free to amend & update accordingly on this listing in an orderly manner.
Old 13-02-2009, 05:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 563 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 7236 / Power: 19
warbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond reputewarbird has a reputation beyond repute

Bingbing冰冰L20H62

Arrived at 2060 the other day to RTF Jelly but she was still "unavailable," probably hiding in some underground bunker?!@#!? A pretty, slightly tanned n slim gal appeared, that is Ella, the OKT Jeffrey said, but before I could take a better look, she was snatched by another bro! So went next door.

Lorna, the OKT at 2062, was friendly n paraded her PRC MMs, about 6 or 7, in front of me. Quality mediocre only n some gals appeared older than 25. Since I hv an incurable addiction to tall gals, I picked the tallest one there.

Her name was Bingbing 冰冰, who started working less than 1 1/2 months ago n who was very youthful looking, fair, quite cute n pretty. She smiled warmly at me n was surprisingly demure, like a teenage gal, hehehe. She was very tall, 172, quite slim w/ proportionate figure n long, slender legs n arms, small bone frame. She had a neat ass, got some meat, not flat. A low-cut dress revealed a nice cleavage even though her boobs r only A+. Curiously, I didn't seem to mind this minor deficiency. I followed her upstairs while looking at her nice ass, my little didi was bulging in my pants...

Once in the rm, she removed my clothes slowly n she let me removed hers...we hugged n I started licking her flesh-coloured/pink nipples...later bathed together when she gently washed every part of me excepting my head n face. No kissing though, which was fine for me as I dun usually kiss a WL.

We proceeded to bed n she licked n kissed my whole body. I asked her not to perform AR...she was quite skillful, sucking my nipples n stroking my didi n balls...then using her nei nei n her pussy to massage my back n front...really very shiok--my cock was rock-hard n pulsating. She had a cute n flesh-coloured/pinkish mei mei which became wet wet quite fast when I caressed it...no smell. I declined to paint her. She then did BJ w/ CD (which I insisted). Very soon my didi was throbbing n about to burst...

She then got on her four limbs w/ her butt up in the air at the edge of the bed, exposing her beautiful ass n mei mei which was already glistening n dripping w/ love juice. My urge to lick her abalone was overpowering but managed to control myself. While standing up I quickly plunged my swollen n hungry didi into her pussy, wow, very tight squeeze n snug n very wet too, she immediately let out a soft groan...aahh...I started trusting hard n fast in doggie...nice butt which was quite broad...very good view in the mirror...she began to moan loudly...AAHHHH...AAAHHH...I almost came a few times, but managed to pull out my swollen didi then reinserted ...AAAAHHHH.

I then turned her to the missionary position n pulled her cunt n ass flush w/ the edge of the bed. I then bent my knees n arched my back to penetrate her cunt...n really gave my didi a vigorous workout...she moaned louder n embraced me tightly, thrusting her pelvis...her eyes closed, her breathing heavy, face contorted n body quivered a bit...I sucked her tits n gently bit her neck...so shiok that I couldn't tahan anymore n I exploded my spunk after fxking her a good 10-12 minutes. My knees immediately became wobbling n I was so fatigued n so drained of energy that I had to lie down for a few minutes before I could get to the bathroom where she washed for me. She then cuddled up to me in bed like a pussycat n we talked...first about her n then she asked about me. She is a decent gal from a poor family n she needed to raise, at least to them, a large sum of money...sigh.

It was a very pleasurable n memorable experience fxking BB. We clicked very well n she treated me like a king...we entered the rm as strangers or rather as client n WL...........we emerged as friends. During the session I pulled a muscle in my left arm n sprained my low back, but it was all worth it!

BTW, the ang pai at 2062, the famed Nana, was also available to me, but IMHO, BB is prettier, cuter, taller n fairer than NN n I CHOSE BB over NN! I hope fans of Nana will not be offended becos one man's meat is another...or could it be due to the mysterious Rashomon effect, hahaha.

Rashomon effect or not, I must stress that Jelly of 2060 is prettier n has much bigger boobs, though quite a bit shorter n slighty older than Bingbing. But the overall satisfaction was even better w/ BB...go figure. Reality is indeed in the MIND of the beholder.

However, I can state categorically that BB, despite her height, has a tighter n smaller pussy compared w/ Jelly.

The following personal ratings are 100% truthful. If your experience is much less satisfactory, I offer my sincere apologies.

Name : Bingbing冰冰
Race: Hunan, PRC
Height: 172 barefooted
Weight: About 51-52
Looks: 7, w/o makeup, clear n fair skin, no blemishes, quite cute/pretty (to me)
Boobs: 6, A+, flesh-coloured/pink nipples (boob lovers go next door to see Jelly)
Figure: 7, slim, small bone frame, fair skin, quite proportionate, long straight legs. No visible tattoos, moles or surgical scars. No prior childbirth.
Butt: 7, Nice, got some meat, not flat
Stats: 33A+, 24-25, 34.5
Pussy: Cute, wispy hairs, flesh-coloured/pinkish, no smell, very tight n wet
Frenching: No, I dun do it anyway
Catbath: 8, Macau style?
BBBJ: Yes, but I insisted on CD, 8
Painting: Offered, but I declined
AR: Offered, but I declined
FJ: 8.5, very sextisfying, any position
Attitude: 8.5, friendly, demure, obliging, no rushing
GFE: 6 initially but 10 at the end
Damage: $150/1 or more/60 minutes + small tip
RTF: Yes

She will not go back to China this weekend, as claimed by a bro here. Her business is so-so n she doesn't know how long she will be in SGP. I hope to see her again when I return from overseas in 2-3 months. If not...

In conclusion, BB is a PRC MM who is youthful, demure, cute/pretty, very tall, small-boned, slim, fair n has a proportionate figure. Her pussy is very tight n wet! Her attitude n service r excellent as far as I'm concerned.

Thx for reading n good day!

“知彼知己, 百战不殆。"

得失随缘,心无增减。活在当下, 分秒感恩。

I accept whatever is happening to me at this moment. I'm relaxed, self-assured, happy, thankful, and at peace NOW.
Old 14-02-2009, 03:31 AM
Samster

My belated FR:

Name: Ella

Homebase: L20H60 but I called from my favourite House

Cat : 150

Face : 9

Body : smooth skin

Breast: B Cup

HJ: none

BJ : 7

AR : didn't do

FJ : 8

Attitude: 9 Excellent GFE
Old 14-02-2009, 09:56 AM
Samster

Quoted: 105 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5241 / Power: 19
joker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond reputejoker88 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by warbird View Post
Bingbing冰冰L20H62

Arrived at 2060 the other day to RTF Jelly but ..................

Thx for reading n good day!
Yo, bro warbird, my good old buddy.

Looks like nowadays your skills in writing FR has improved tremendously leh.

I enjoy reading your scholarly FR.

So this 冰 冰 is really tat good huh?
Like this, mai tu liao, must fast hand fast leg go bonk her liao.
Actually I saw her the other day at Willie's Place but another bro took her.

Please PM me if I had missed you out.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread