The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-08-2015, 09:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 52 / Power: 11
Konnichiwawa deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: L18h5

Avoid money cos another friend suay llor kena std....
Old 01-10-2015, 03:22 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Apologies! Wrong post! Deleted!

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-10-2015 at 05:30 PM. Reason: Wrong info
Old 01-10-2015, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Is ferrari gone?
Old 01-10-2015, 03:32 PM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Is ferrari gone?
Gone since two-three months ago ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 01-10-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

To all bro who bonk money my advise go testing since money fail test and can't extension so kena kick out

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
I am sad to announce that the pretty fashionista, Money has terminated her yellow card and has already left our haze-filled island last week ...

I witnessed the departure of Money with a heavy heart ... All the best to her future endeavour ...
Old 02-10-2015, 01:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 39 / Power: 0
harrythedick deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
I am sad to announce that the pretty fashionista, Money has terminated her yellow card and has already left our haze-filled island last week ...

I witnessed the departure of Money with a heavy heart ... All the best to her future endeavour ...
then who the fuck was I assigned to three nights ago . I asked for and supposedly got money . No wonder I was thinking to my myself why all the hype on such an average looking girl . is the okt smoking me ? The money I got has a tattoo on her left arm. Sorry bros that was my first time with money so can't verify if that was really her .
Old 02-10-2015, 05:29 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by harrythedick View Post
then who the fuck was I assigned to three nights ago . I asked for and supposedly got money . No wonder I was thinking to my myself why all the hype on such an average looking girl . is the okt smoking me ? The money I got has a tattoo on her left arm. Sorry bros that was my first time with money so can't verify if that was really her .
A thousand apologies to all bros ... I've just realized that I got the wrong text message from another WL whom I mistaken as Money aka Mani ... It is great that Money is still around! Very paiseh!

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-10-2015, 05:35 PM
Samster

By the way, OKT Peter is planning to register 25 WLs for his 1805 and 1820 soon ...

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 02-10-2015, 06:45 PM
Samster

To the samster who left a zapped comment saying that Money is of average look, service and enhanced boobs ... I believe you may have mistaken her for another WL as Money does not have fake boobs ... She only has A cup tits. Hence not possible to be surgically enhanced. As for looks, albeit it may be subjective but Bronzegod said she resembles the Oriental version of Eva Green ... Both Slyer and Omnia mentioned in their FR that she is chio. Samster Nat gave her a 7/10 (with positive remarks) for her looks ... As for service, I can't comment as she may offer different service level to different patrons ... Last but not least, your comment is obviously a fake one! You are bull shitting, aren't u?

I guess different stroke for different folks ...

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 02-10-2015 at 09:50 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 01:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -11 / Power: 0
Ericcan7 is stuck in moderation for some time to come

Quote:
Originally Posted by Konnichiwawa View Post
To all bro who bonk money my advise go testing since money fail test and can't extension so kena kick out
Old 03-10-2015, 04:16 PM
Samster

Money with std so beware you might passing to yr family

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ericcan7 View Post
Old 12-10-2015, 07:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 810 / Power: 17
Shingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to beholdShingzz is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: L18h5

Quote:
A thousand apologies to all bros ... I've just realized that I got the wrong text message from another WL whom I mistaken as Money aka Mani ... It is great that Money is still around! Very paiseh!

Just went 1805. Money really went home. Maybe she told you in advance. Cheers

Hunting for good discounts in JB spas and FL1

Lousy Alert

Semi-retired and browser issues. Don't up me
Old 13-10-2015, 02:45 PM
Samster

For yr info I heard she have early stage of h1v, so fail testing kena deported

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shingzz View Post
Just went 1805. Money really went home. Maybe she told you in advance. Cheers
Old 31-10-2015, 07:18 AM
Samster (M)

Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -22 / Power: 0
chrisrock is stuck in moderation for some time to come

When I was at 1820, Peter told me that his 1805 house have 7 new girls. Anyone tried them yet?
Old 04-11-2015, 12:52 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
orgasmicmike is Cool - loads of Potential

Guo Guo

Looks – 8/10
Body – 8.5/10 (like my favourite girl!)
Boobs – 7/10
BBBJ – 8/10
FJ – 9/10
Attitude – 8.5+

It was a hectic day for me and the work stress is getting to my nerves. After work, decided to head down to GL 18 for walk walk. I popped by L18h5 and it didn’t take long before Guo guo caught my attention.

When I saw guo guo, she was dressed in a sexy light pink (closer to shade of baby pink) and skin hugging dress that accentuated her boobs. It showed her outrageous cleavage and I almost thought that she had C boobs. Her dress was really kinda short and when she bent down, I could see her satin white undies showing. She caught me looking in her direction and she gave a seductive yet playful smile. Whao!! Sibei buay tahan

Guo guo is a pretty gal. She has relatively large eyes that are almond shaped. She also has delicate facial features with a high nose bridge and a pointy nose that looks so cute that I would like to pinch it !!

I think she is about 1.63 tall. Together with her milky white fair skin she is a definite looker with slim waist and curvaceous body to match. How should I put it? Curvaceous, yet slim, sexy and girlish. She has figure that is similar to Yuda xiaojie from xiuren.com. To me, that is just my subjective opinion, a killer body with a girlish face to match! Perfect!

I think she is about 23 years of age as confirmed by her, though she looks more like she is 22.

Guo guo has a quite large boobs for her body size and height which is around a B+ to a C cup. Could not endure it anymore, took her hands and when into the room.

Once we were in the room, we hugged and she started chatting with me. We talked about much crappy topics that ranged from her homeland all the stuff to my job in Singapore. She displays so much girlishness (reminiscent of my school days with all of the babes around me). I think we kind of clicked pretty well and she even told me that she do not wash her hair everyday lol. A lot of nonsensical fun from her and a very playful and lively type of girl! She also has tattoos on her wrist, and also tattoos on top of her buttocks, just above her waist. She told me that it represents “wealth” and hope that she will be able to earn more money, so she will work hard like how she serviced me!

As I took off my clothes as I watched her taking off her clothes and unleashing her assets. I stared at her intently and as she took off her bra, her nipples were hard. Once she everything was off from her, she ushered me into the bathroom. We started chit chatting inside the shower and after a while, she started to help me to bathe. Using her B+ boobs and hard nipple to apply shower gel on my body, while my shaft swung around in erected ecstasy and from her slow and deliberate movement on my back and front of body. I wanted to French her fast and furious, however, she avoided it subconsciously. She then moved my erected shaft between her boobs and begin rubbing it. The warmth of stimulation was so intense and my shaft seemed to extent further than before. I could feel my pre cum oozing out.

Sensing my heightened excitement, she shot straight to BBBJ for me. Everything was a blissful heaven as my shaft slid in and out of her pulsating mouth. Stopping me almost in a playful demeanor, she dried me up and pulled my hands out of the bathroom, motioning me to lie on the bed.

Back to the bed, she gave me a massage on my back and thigh area. Then used her boobs to massage me again. Futhermore, she held a mouthful of water and her teased the sensitive extremes of my body like my shaft and such. Not wasting a precious moment, she proceeded to AR for me and I was on cloud nine!

Flipping me over next, she gave the same good old boobs massage that I enjoyed so much and she breast sexed my shaft. I watched my shaft getting squished from between her boobs and I reciprocated with some desperate thrusting to prolong the sensation. In the midst of that, she continued to tease me further with a mouthful of water .Then the inevitable came and she gave a BBBJ which made me even harder, she started kissing me and fondling across the whole of my body. Gave me a nice lick on my nipples, shoulder and neck. Swiftly, she moved on to my shaft and she licked my balls and it was nice and soothing. She licked along the my shaft, then she took the shaft into her mouth and licked it while she used her mouth to put on the condom for me. I was steaming red hot and wanted to exploded. I winced and controlled myself and luckily I could.

On capping me, she started to ride me, the feeling of my shaft sliding in and out of her hole vigorously was sensational. Instinctively, my hands went forward to grapple with her boobs and also rubbed at her erected nipples. I proceeded to lick her nipples and it was lavishly heavenly. By then, I was really enjoying myself and got her nipples into my mouth which was as hard as what I deemed to be just now. She humped me again and gain.

I changed position and changed to doggie and she looked at me playfully as before, all these while when I am busy pumping her. After a good 6 mins, I had to change position as I got tired. Before I entered her, she offered me an extremely strong BBBJ and soon my shaft became much harder this time.

We went into missionary and all these while my hands are still on her boobs. Her face was contorted with pleasure and this made me even higher. Finally I could hold it no longer and I released inside of her. She took out the cap for me.

As there is still sometime left, she gave a quick bathe and talked a little with me before we parted ways. RTF definitely!

Last edited by orgasmicmike; 04-11-2015 at 12:54 AM. Reason: spelling
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1