The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 25-07-2015, 11:56 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 738 / Power: 19
Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold
Re: FR On L18H38

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Saw many new girls, anyone tried?
Lately seems to be turned on by meaty girls. Walked around quite a number of house but nothing suit me.then at 1838, saw g20. She has a pleasant look and size is just meaty n not fat.

Once she removed her clothes , didi stood up. Boobs like c cup but its enhanced! Its only hard at the base if you feel carefully. So still not turnes off.

Service i wold say not bad . I like this house cos many mirrors in the room lol
On my way out, like full tank sial...many girls to look at. I thought g1 looks not bad. Is she new or old.
G38 really look like kate pang sial..... Maybe will rtf her next round
Old 31-07-2015, 06:12 PM
Samster

Cyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to beholdCyberspace Nerd is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyberspace Nerd View Post
Lately seems to be turned on by meaty girls. Walked around quite a number of house but nothing suit me.then at 1838, saw g20. She has a pleasant look and size is just meaty n not fat.

Once she removed her clothes , didi stood up. Boobs like c cup but its enhanced! Its only hard at the base if you feel carefully. So still not turnes off.

Service i wold say not bad . I like this house cos many mirrors in the room lol
On my way out, like full tank sial...many girls to look at. I thought g1 looks not bad. Is she new or old.
G38 really look like kate pang sial..... Maybe will rtf her next round
Those who miss ex g11 service can go for G20. Her service almost like ex g11 but g20 will stroke your cock with oil while cat bathing you and then slid down to give you oily boob fuck. But ex g11 definitely did it better
Old 31-07-2015, 09:18 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bigwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi Bros,

Kindly check the operating hours of this Thai $80 House?

Cheers
Old 02-08-2015, 12:33 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 30 / Power: 0
bigwee deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi all Sammyboy Chiongsters,

I am very appreciative of the information you all provided for this house and after making my first trip down tonight i left being a satisfied and happy boy.
This post is to complement the standard of the house. Personally i felt the girls in the house are all of good quality and OKT is not pushy and really friendly. I tried a couple of girls in the house and they are really pretty, good figures and friendly. GFE feeling strong strong, session was pure enjoyable. I went for 2 rounds with 2 different girls on the same day but in between the 2 sessions i rested for an hour.

When i stepped into the House, i felt i am spoilt for choices. Now while i am writing this post the images of the pretty thai girls keep floating back.
The operating hours are also good 2pm - 2am. Now not only u get to have a good sexession with the pretty girl but the massage that comes after that was really timely. I am not good at describing the details of the session like you all senior chiongsters but its a house makes you want to return to explore more.
There is a new batch of girls plus the old batch of ang pai! They are seated very systematically , where the new batch will sit the front will follow by the ang pai. They are well introduced by the OKT.
I know this is a place for sharing , and i hope you bros will like the introduction.

Everyone has their own preference but i believe all of us want to go to a House where is clean and welcoming. I am sure there will be other houses that also provide good services and great quality ladies. Until i explore the other houses this is the one i been to and i would share it with you bros.
Old 02-08-2015, 07:02 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
hunter999333 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Does any one know if this hse provide overnight stay?
Old 04-08-2015, 03:45 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 55 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1388 / Power: 19
w800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud ofw800i has much to be proud of

Tried new girl G28, face is quite pretty with good figure.

So many to try, so little time
Old 05-08-2015, 11:01 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Wanna check the rate for this house, 1 shot in 50 for 30min?80 for 40min?
And 100 for 1hour and 2 shots?
Thanks!
Old 05-08-2015, 08:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sky840201 View Post
Wanna check the rate for this house, 1 shot in 50 for 30min?80 for 40min?
And 100 for 1hour and 2 shots?
Thanks!
I am not OKT. But i can answer you.
$50 for 25 mins, 1 shot
$80 for 40 mins, 1 shot
$100 for 50 mins and 2 shots.
Old 06-08-2015, 02:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
Sky840201 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by TreakSYT View Post
I am not OKT. But i can answer you.
$50 for 25 mins, 1 shot
$80 for 40 mins, 1 shot
$100 for 50 mins and 2 shots.
Thank you bro! Will take 100
Old 07-08-2015, 01:17 AM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by w800i View Post
Tried new girl G28, face is quite pretty with good figure.

So many to try, so little time
figure can compare to black pearl ? what's the boob size ?
Old 08-08-2015, 02:27 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 392 / Power: 16
TreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find betterTreakSYT is a living Saint! - you won't find better

Quote:
Those who miss ex g11 service can go for G20. Her service almost like ex g11 but g20 will stroke your cock with oil while cat bathing you and then slid down to give you oily boob fuck. But ex g11 definitely did it better
I can attest to G11 good attitude.
Tried many style and she is all smile
Old 09-08-2015, 06:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Tried g11. Slutty syt look with enhanced c-cup tits. Just here for 1 month. Service nowhere near the standard of ex g11. This house's got plenty of lookers but service pretty average.
Old 10-08-2015, 10:40 PM
Samster

Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 614 / Power: 11
chris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to allchris91 is a name known to all

Quote:
figure can compare to black pearl ? what's the boob size ?
Just tried. Fake c-cup tits. Nowadays hard to find natural big tits among cat 50.
Old 15-08-2015, 11:57 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris91 View Post
Tried g11. Slutty syt look with enhanced c-cup tits. Just here for 1 month. Service nowhere near the standard of ex g11. This house's got plenty of lookers but service pretty average.
Saw the new g11 ...looks department quite good.

Also saw 2 ,5 and 19....looks good.......any fr ? No5 boobs fake or real
Old 16-08-2015, 05:00 AM
Samster

Had an enjoyable session when i first looked for G20 few weeks ago. her service also quite good. so thought I look for her.

I usually don't go for meaty type but she's actually kinda curvy and that fake breast is quite well done and looks really good when she's on top.

service good as usual. she spent an unusually long time giving me a blow job....very good i must say even though it's capped...think she tried to make me cum blowing me....but failed...haha...

when she mounted me, can feel she was slightly wet already.. her expression was like she enjoying herself, but I thought maybe they are just acting as usual. but definitely felt more real compared to the first session....then she asked me if i wanted to be on top.

I prefer doing her on her side from the back , hugging her meaty body and grabbing that breasts. she was grabbing her breasts and stuff and showing more expression the first time i did her.

then cheebye the buzzer rang.....at about 15 min, what the fuck. so fast ??

then i came up and felt goose bumps on her thigh...she must have cum and the expressions before should be real. get her to finished me off with COB.

anyone knows if she do threesome ?

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1