The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 16-06-2011, 12:47 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 1 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1166 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4085 / Power: 22
Xgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond reputeXgenre has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
Bro Xgenre, please be gentle lah. Dont condemn any bro asking dumb question. Tio-bo-tio, bro?
Yes I agree with you. I may be too harsh. Sorry TS. Glad you are fine now. For a more informative thread on KC, please visit http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=116417 A lot of issues have been discussed there.
Old 16-06-2011, 05:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 44 / Power: 0
woail2 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

To all young bros who want to learn about the tricks deployed by PRC WL, here are a few, other than those already mentioned in this forum, I have gathered over the past 2 decades interacting with them:

1) Pretend to want to learn English or pursue further studies, so that she can get out of the flesh trade ASAP. I know of a PRC WL who attends week end English tuition, sponsored by a bro, just to find that she stops attending after 2 lessons, wasting the tuition fees.
2) Pretend to talk life philosophy with her beloved bro. Things like money is not the most important in life. Health is. Friendship is. If one uses non-ethical way to swindle money, there will be retribution. Thundder will strike the swindler one day...etc etc.
3) Give her beloved bro extra services, like 2 shots, or buy him presents to surprise him.
4) Have great plans to start up business after returning to China, and ask her beloved bro if he can loan her some money. Beauty salon, noodle shop, tour agency.....very entreprenuerial spirit to impress our bros.
5) She will praise the chosen bro, saying he is really kind hearted, he is different from the rest until he floats above cloud nine. She will say bad words about other bros she pretends she does not like, so that her chosen beloved bro will really believe he is the chosen one amongst hundreds of cheongsters she has fucked.
6) Pretend to be poor, esp in front of a new cheongster she is targeting to dupe. She will hide all her luxurious belongings like jewelry, LV bag and etc, giving the bro a feeling that she is really living a simple life. Out of sympathy, the sucker bro will go ahead to buy expensive items to decorate her up. Otherwise, bo-bin-zu leh. In reality, she has all kinds of luxurious items in her closet back home.

All lao-jiao bros are welcome to share knowhoe with young cheongsters in this forum. May be one day we can publish a book called "Hard Truths: The Chicken War" ?
Old 16-06-2011, 09:37 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 26 / Power: 0
GuessJeans deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hahaha, Bro, let me add on -

7) Pretend to be richman daughter (千金小姐) before entering this line. And was forced into this line because of family reason - bankrupt due to father or mother illness, father is high ranking police officer but because of corruption was serving jail terms...to gain Sympathy!!
Remark: These tricks were deployed by Thai whores in Bangkok long ago, if you fall into this trap, what to say?

8) If the whore is about to return home, have to be very careful!!! She will try to ask all customers to buy expensive staffs for them. And if you already fell into her KC traps, they will pretend that they will marry you, but once she returned home, she will tell you all sort of old grandfather stories or just simply cut off all forms of contacts. Never assume that she gives you QQ contact means they are real to you.

In fairness, I did meet a few nice retired Malaysian whores but they are not from PRC and they are RARE indeed.

Quote:
Originally Posted by woail2 View Post
To all young bros who want to learn about the tricks deployed by PRC WL, here are a few, other than those already mentioned in this forum, I have gathered over the past 2 decades interacting with them:

1) Pretend to want to learn English or pursue further studies, so that she can get out of the flesh trade ASAP. I know of a PRC WL who attends week end English tuition, sponsored by a bro, just to find that she stops attending after 2 lessons, wasting the tuition fees.
2) Pretend to talk life philosophy with her beloved bro. Things like money is not the most important in life. Health is. Friendship is. If one uses non-ethical way to swindle money, there will be retribution. Thundder will strike the swindler one day...etc etc.
3) Give her beloved bro extra services, like 2 shots, or buy him presents to surprise him.
4) Have great plans to start up business after returning to China, and ask her beloved bro if he can loan her some money. Beauty salon, noodle shop, tour agency.....very entreprenuerial spirit to impress our bros.
5) She will praise the chosen bro, saying he is really kind hearted, he is different from the rest until he floats above cloud nine. She will say bad words about other bros she pretends she does not like, so that her chosen beloved bro will really believe he is the chosen one amongst hundreds of cheongsters she has fucked.
6) Pretend to be poor, esp in front of a new cheongster she is targeting to dupe. She will hide all her luxurious belongings like jewelry, LV bag and etc, giving the bro a feeling that she is really living a simple life. Out of sympathy, the sucker bro will go ahead to buy expensive items to decorate her up. Otherwise, bo-bin-zu leh. In reality, she has all kinds of luxurious items in her closet back home.

All lao-jiao bros are welcome to share knowhoe with young cheongsters in this forum. May be one day we can publish a book called "Hard Truths: The Chicken War" ?
Old 20-06-2011, 04:33 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
downtown deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I would never ever trust them, to be common friends still ok .
Old 21-06-2011, 11:47 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by downtown View Post
I would never ever trust them, to be common friends still ok .
Up to you bro sopeople bother trying because not all wl are as psycho as you think. Search this latin maxim "de gustibus non desputandum est" we all have our opinion so no point in discussing because opinions are not something logical becausenit is a preference of taste
Old 24-06-2011, 12:48 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 27 / Power: 0
GLPrince deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

they are all sluts. dun ever trust them. they can give u the gf feeling, means they can give other clients also. their main aim is for u to rtf them. they can tell u how special u are, how much they like u, miss u, love u, thinking of u... all are LIES.

dun ever fall into their trap. when u start to rtf them, slowly their service will drop. cause most of the time when u rtf, u will be spending more time hugging, kissing, cuddle all that. and she will know that u somehow kena kc by her already, so u will start to realize service not as good as before.

i used to fall into their trap, got kced, and i still tot everything might be real. until one day when one of the bro in forum wrote a FR about her. that was when i start to wake up.

what i have to say is they are pure slut and complete liars. dun ever believe them. cause they can do all the stuff to win u, they can also do it on other clients. is like copy and paste.
Old 24-06-2011, 12:55 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
e_pbk deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Bro GLPrince

You the man!!!!!

Cheers
Old 24-06-2011, 11:45 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
somaur is Cool - loads of Potential

I empathized with your past experience, but that's also the reason why I am setting this up. If not for another Bro's FR on that WL, you will probably still be trapped by that WL and gonna be losing so much more.

I think you were lucky in that sense and made a quick exit, other bros might not be that lucky. So rather than waiting for durian to fall from the sky, I say why not we help each other out and take an active role to find out more about the WL?

There are many bro who said all can't be trusted and that is perhaps very true, but if feelings can be that rational, we won't have that much trouble isn't it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLPrince View Post
they are all sluts. dun ever trust them. they can give u the gf feeling, means they can give other clients also. their main aim is for u to rtf them. they can tell u how special u are, how much they like u, miss u, love u, thinking of u... all are LIES.

dun ever fall into their trap. when u start to rtf them, slowly their service will drop. cause most of the time when u rtf, u will be spending more time hugging, kissing, cuddle all that. and she will know that u somehow kena kc by her already, so u will start to realize service not as good as before.

i used to fall into their trap, got kced, and i still tot everything might be real. until one day when one of the bro in forum wrote a FR about her. that was when i start to wake up.

what i have to say is they are pure slut and complete liars. dun ever believe them. cause they can do all the stuff to win u, they can also do it on other clients. is like copy and paste.
Old 24-06-2011, 11:59 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by GLPrince View Post
they are all sluts. dun ever trust them. they can give u the gf feeling, means they can give other clients also. their main aim is for u to rtf them. they can tell u how special u liars. dun ever believe them. cause they can do all the stuff to win u, they can also do it on other clients. is like copy and paste.
Bro, it is a matter of taste. We can not generalize, simply saying you wouldn't want to be stereotyped as an ass hole vecause you go to gl correct?
Old 24-06-2011, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 32 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3552 / Power: 22
teebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond reputeteebs_darklord has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by somaur View Post
I empathized with your past experience, but that's also the reason why I am setting this up. If not for another Bro's FR on that WL, you will probably still be trapped by that WL and gonna be losing so much more.

I think you were lucky in that sense and made a quick exit, other bros might not be that lucky. So rather than waiting for durian to fall from the sky, I say why not we help each other out and take an active role to find out more about the WL?

There are many bro who said all can't be trusted and that is perhaps very true, but if feelings can be that rational, we won't have that much trouble isn't it?
If you are talking about your feelings for a WL, then it isn't rational at all.

Just think of it:

1) She comes to Singapore to work as a WL/FL purely because she wants to make money. And that is the undeniable fact.

2) A WL/FL earns way in excess of most Singaporeans.

3) Since a WL/FL is here solely to make money and she more often than not makes way in excess of her customers, is there any reason why she would stop working and not make any money for a customer?

4) Since a WL is here to make money and she knows that if she acts like she likes a customer, that customer will visit her more often and give her more tips, then do you think what she says to any customer is true?

So is there really a need to test your WL whom you THINK you have KCed whether she is lying or not?

Do you really think you HAVE KCed the WL or rather you HAVE BEEN KCed BY the WL? Use your brain in your BIG HEAD to think about it.
Old 27-06-2011, 06:16 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute

In short, if you like her..just visit her often and that's the extreme you can go.
Don't go beyond buying things for her etc. if you do, may as well buy for girls you wanna woo and may get surprising outcome.it would be wasted of $$$ to spend it on WL other than bonk. i must admit visit legal house quite often but buying things never come across my mind as i know not their only sugar daddy.So all bro into this, please wake up from your dream and bonk hard during your session with her.After the deed, work hard for more vitamins to be back again. simple as ABC
Old 27-06-2011, 08:53 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
In short, if you like her..just visit her often and that's the extreme you can go.
Don't go beyond buying things for her etc. if you do, may as well buy for girls you wanna woo and may get surprising outcome.it would be wasted of $$$ to spend it on WL other than bonk. i must admit visit legal house quite often but buying things never come across my mind as i know not their only sugar daddy.So all bro into this, please wake up from your dream and bonk hard during your session with her.After the deed, work hard for more vitamins to be back again. simple as ABC

Good advice senior bro! Any idea if eating dinner watching movie and bonking her for free without buying anything expensive is considered extreme spending haha i got 2 wl i play with loh haha
Old 27-06-2011, 11:18 AM
Samster

Quoted: 60 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2088 / Power: 23
Frankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond reputeFrankiestine has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Good advice senior bro! Any idea if eating dinner watching movie and bonking her for free without buying anything expensive is considered extreme spending haha i got 2 wl i play with loh haha
That proves you got the mojo not everyone can manage that...
Old 27-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Samster (M)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Frankiestine View Post
That proves you got the mojo not everyone can manage that...
Long time no see bro frank! We should hang out in gl once what do you think? As per the mojo, call it something i learned from being kc. Pretend you show all your cards but keep the royal flush under your sleeves
Old 27-06-2011, 11:33 AM
Cyberspace Nerd

Mentioned: 29 Post(s)
Quoted: 454 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2800 / Power: 300
sammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond reputesammyboyfor has a reputation beyond repute

Just read my signature and follow the advice given in the link. It'll solve all problems in a flash!

Nothing could be simpler.
  3. If you do arrange social meetings through this site, do NOT reveal your primary sammyboy nick.
  4. Whores are for fucking not loving. Just fuck them and be done with it.
Sign up for Premium Membership for great discounts and whole host of other forum benefits. Premium Membership details.

scan this code for SBF updates
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1