The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 27-06-2011, 06:17 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3515 / Power: 21
binbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond reputebinbin81 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by king bong View Post
Good advice senior bro! Any idea if eating dinner watching movie and bonking her for free without buying anything expensive is considered extreme spending haha i got 2 wl i play with loh haha
so long its below the cost per session, i believed it is not extreme
Old 27-06-2011, 06:21 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -66 / Power: 0
king bong has got little hope of coming out of this alive!

Quote:
Originally Posted by binbin81 View Post
so long its below the cost per session, i believed it is not extreme
It's way below the hourly rate for sure haha thanks bro!
Old 01-07-2011, 01:22 PM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: 0 / Power: 0
Angel. is Cool - loads of Potential
Re: Is your KCed WWLL lying to you?

Is your wl lying to you? The answer is yes, 99% of the time. Go and read the book title “Confessions of a Bangkok private eye” by Warren Olson. This question has been asked over and over again. We Singaporean never seem to learn from our mistake and often ended up in financial ruin, caused by these wl. I too experience at lease 2 wl sms me saying they "miss me, love me and want to marry me" once they know I own a car and earning a high salary. They are willing to do anything for me including anal sex. One wl even offers me her "anal" virginity during my overnights with her. Like the saying goes, if you want to drink milk, why bring the cow home? Fellow Singaporean, please don't fall into their trap. Do not think that she is special and is different from the rest of the wl. Are you so luck to get the 1% that is true to you? Think with your big head, not the small head.
Old 02-07-2011, 07:22 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: Is your KCed WWLL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Angel. View Post
Is your wl lying to you? The answer is yes, 99% of the time. Go and read the book title “Confessions of a Bangkok private eye” by Warren Olson. This question has been asked over and over again. We Singaporean never seem to learn from our mistake and often ended up in financial ruin, caused by these wl. I too experience at lease 2 wl sms me saying they "miss me, love me and want to marry me" once they know I own a car and earning a high salary. They are willing to do anything for me including anal sex. One wl even offers me her "anal" virginity during my overnights with her. Like the saying goes, if you want to drink milk, why bring the cow home? Fellow Singaporean, please don't fall into their trap. Do not think that she is special and is different from the rest of the wl. Are you so luck to get the 1% that is true to you? Think with your big head, not the small head.
Or we should change the topic to WHEN YR KCed nt lying to u....hmmm......
Old 02-07-2011, 10:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 469 / Power: 19
Glock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of lightGlock is a glorious beacon of light

"Is your KCed WL lying to you?"

==> yes
Old 24-07-2015, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of

Mr.Flexalong.......go thru this subject written 4 yrs ago....n relax...........no .K.C where got regulars go back to Wls.....10yrs down the road n u look back it will still happen ......
Old 24-07-2015, 01:57 AM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Mr.Flexalong.......go thru this subject written 4 yrs ago....n relax...........no .K.C where got regulars go back to Wls.....10yrs down the road n u look back it will still happen ......
bro, till to date i still dont understand what is the scope of KC? no KC mean gfe = 0 or small number? cant a WL no KC but retains regulars with services or friendliness?
Old 24-07-2015, 09:26 AM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

GFE inside the room and asking for $$$ are 2 different things
Old 24-07-2015, 12:50 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 3116 / Power: 24
norigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond reputenorigo77 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
bro, till to date i still dont understand what is the scope of KC? no KC mean gfe = 0 or small number? cant a WL no KC but retains regulars with services or friendliness?
Based on my humble opinion, difference between GFE and KC is this:

GFE is short term basis, displays mainly physical affection/friendliness and stays within the 4 walls within that period of time frame.

KC is long term basis, asking for emotional commitment first (like be her bf), then once she sensed you are hooked, ask for financial commitment/support (ultimate goal); goes beyond the 4 walls and allocated time frame.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:10 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
nebnguyen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I know this girl from ktv, we got into relationship but I broke up with her after awhile. She say she very love me and sad I broke with her. Last time she only work in ktv but Recently I found her working in gl a newly open house. Pick her but she reject me. I kc-ed her ? Lol
Old 24-07-2015, 01:17 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 15
loverod is a Helpful and Caring Samsterloverod is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Not all are bad la.. I have had a genuine friendship with a ex-WL, and she does not take any advantage of me for my money or expensive gifts... Before she left, she bought me a gift, which caught me unexpected and feeling paiseh, I bought also bought her a small gift in return.

The only thing I spend are the double sessions with her always.. I guess most bros can understand if you and the WL are very 熟悉了,to have double sessions is a natural tendency. At least for me.
Old 24-07-2015, 01:48 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

My two cents. You're asking the wrong ques.

Neither party is capable of a proper relationship. She is fucking everyone else and you're not moving to China (which she is well aware of even if you aren't). All you can have is a fling.

It doesn't matter if she isn't lying to you, which is your concern. What you should be concerned about is that there is no significant difference between the way she treats you and her favourite customers, no matter how pure her intentions are. There will be customers she likes.
Old 24-07-2015, 03:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Lightbulb Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Actually KC is Known Conjob

So many Bro Knew but still willingly to be Coned lor

As for GFE is Give me Fully till Empty

But most Bro are happy to do it
Old 24-07-2015, 03:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 6 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1868 / Power: 20
Nato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant futureNato17 has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post
Actually KC is Known Conjob

So many Bro Knew but still willingly to be Coned lor

As for GFE is Give me Fully till Empty

But most Bro are happy to do it
For a minute, I thought I read Cronjob instead of Conjob.

Too much cronjobs around I guess.
Old 24-07-2015, 04:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1595 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Question Re: Is your KCed WL lying to you?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nato17 View Post
For a minute, I thought I read Cronjob instead of Conjob.

Too much cronjobs around I guess.
You mean "Command Run On Notice" or "Commands Run Over Night"

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1