The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 23-07-2015, 04:06 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
this xiao ling say from last time until now that she want to leave......i think she is just talking cock to drum up her biz
Nope. It's not talking cock. She has really cut already.
Old 23-07-2015, 04:27 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future
Re: Lorong 28 House 31A

Quote:
Originally Posted by BronzeGod View Post
Nope. It's not talking cock. She has really cut already.
oooh !

10 wordss
Old 23-07-2015, 07:26 AM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Hi fellow bros, any other girls like Xiao Ling(loves sex)? Its really a pity I didn't get to try her before she leaves.

Thanks in advance for all your FRs and advice!
Old 23-07-2015, 02:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 20
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post
Hi fellow bros, any other girls like Xiao Ling(loves sex)? Its really a pity I didn't get to try her before she leaves.

Most geylang legal house cat 150 ladies love sex I think. It's just whether they have chemistry with the customer or not.
Old 23-07-2015, 04:00 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by sukebeii View Post

Try xiao ai bro!
Old 23-07-2015, 09:36 PM
Samster

Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 208 / Power: 10
sukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samstersukebeii is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Try xiao ai bro!
Will do, thanks bro!
Old 24-07-2015, 03:36 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 556 / Power: 9
Edward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to allEdward1 is a name known to all

Quote:
Try xiao ai bro!
I upped Xiao Ai recently at her base 2831A and my simple FR is as follows:

WL: Xiao Ai
Base: 2831A
Origin: Chengdu, PRC

Looks: not a beauty with a reasonably presentable face,about 164cm in height, fair and smooth skin, she has a black tattoo at waist line on her back , a bit bah bah with a small tummy. She has a pair of long and sexy legs. Her overall body is nice. 6.8/10

Boobs: about 33C busty and enhanced with pink nipples. 6.3/10

Preshower: she undressed me with a smile and we exchanged pleasantry and engaged in a round of frenching. 7.2/10

Shower: it was a soapy boobs massage particularly using her nipples to work on mine and also provided a round of BBBJ. 7.3/10

Catbath: an exciting and slow hand massage and followed by licking and sucking on my back. 7.3/10

AR: a thorough round of licking and her tongue tried to enter my anus several times. It was exciting and simulating! 7.4/10

BBBJ: a wet job and she moved body clockwise slowly, her hands were also working on my testicles and she gave me another round of AR 7.4/10

FJ: she provided a high power ride on me and we switched to other positions, she was obliging and energetic throughout making herself a good partner. Good moaning and petting. 7.4/10

Frenching: she spoke french fevently and willingly. 7.3/10

Painting: clean and shaved pussy made it tempting and alluring and she was relaxed and moaned from time to time. 7.3/10

GFE: friendly and easy going. 7.1/10

Overall: a satisfying session and I left 2831A a happy man. 7.2/10

RTF: yes
Old 02-08-2015, 04:14 PM
King Of Geylang

My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...

Xiao Ping Guo (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.6m
Experience in GL: 4-5 Months

Face: 7.1/10
(She is an oriental looking SYT. Typical PRC girl face. Her long black hair WAS tied in a pony tail. She is super Fair. Very Good almost flawless facial complexion. Her best facial features would be her Big pair of beautiful & sparkling eyes. She has Medium high nose and Kissable lips.)

Body: 7/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim, petite and has some curves on her body frame. Slight tummy fats spotted. Smooth creamy fair body complexion. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Not very perky ass.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with protruding eraser like big pinkish nipples.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(She performed body to body soapy rub for me. Non-stop Constant cock teasing actions from this SYT arousing me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight like lovers. She then gave me a gentle brief cat bath while I stood still. She squatted and BBBJ me and sucked my balls with constant CFM eye contacts. Shiok. Nice appetizer!)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my back. She used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions with her boobs brushing against my flesh. She then performed thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to thighs. Lots of feel when she licked my ears and neck. Constant soft sexy moans from this SYT during the cat bath. Simply music to my ears!)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched non stop with lots of tongue action like lovers. Her lips so soft and wet. Lots of oomph Frenching this SYT. Its so spontaneous and natural. I felt like I am Frenching my gf. Hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. She employed head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my cock during BBBJ. She also used tongue flicking technique on my dick head and along my shaft. Non-stop innocent yet CFM eye contacts.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has very sparse pussy hair. Nice pinkish pussy. Slightly loose pussy flaps. Enjoyed painting this SYT. Her pussy tasted salty thou. During the painting she moaned sexily softly like a sex kitten. Looks like she enjoyed my tongueful.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(We bonked in missionary and cow girl. In missionary, we frenched non-stop like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. She then licked my ears, neck and nipples every now and then during sex. I also reciprocated by licking her nipples, neck and ears. Her hands tightly gripped my arms and occasionally caressed my flesh. Her moans are sexy and soft yet very arousing. Simply music to my ears. I slowly upped my thrust and tempo from gear 1 to gear 4. She moaned loudly for every increase of my gear. We then switched to cow girl. She moved up and down my dick like a professional. Oh boy this babe knows how to ride. Awesome stamina. I grabbed and played with her breasts. She then lowered her head and we frenched madly again. Can’t tahan any longer, I exploded my sperm into her tight lovely warm moist hole with a loud ahhhhhh! The entire sex felt like I am making out with my gf.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty. Xiao niao yi ren. High GFE. Very gentle. Look at me constantly with those innocent stares which melted my heart.)

RTF: Yes definitely for her high GFE and SYT face. A gem!
Old 05-08-2015, 01:49 PM
Samster

Quoted: 3 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 12 / Power: 0
timmyh deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

What time does this house open?
Old 08-08-2015, 10:47 AM
Samster

Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Just wanted to capture my latest few bonks that are great, in order of dates tried last few weeks but not in order of preference :

AnQiEr 2831A 1st time
She is pretty, tall and slim. What made the session great was the GFE and service she gave me.

Xuan xuan 1654A RTF
She is another pretty girl to me and I really like her BBBJ soft and gentle. Good GFE and satisfaction for me.

Meng Meng 1803 RTF
She is really very pretty n sweet that suits my looks requirement, and she gives a good GFE feel. Really enjoyed sessions with her. She is someone I won't hesitate to bring her to show mum and says look mum I am going to marry her and mum will say clever son.

Paris 2831A RTF
She is already one of my regulars, always giving me very high sexual satisfaction. Her looks grow on me, and she slimmed down slightly.
Her hands do a great Jg and Hj plus she enjoys teasing. Her catbath now comes with a gentle bite around the knees and thigh, very kinky. She is one all rounder, if you book longer sessions, she can do a proper JG, massage, pubic hair trimming, etc plus great sex. She is already been here for some time so for all who have not tried she is worth to try.

Emily 1654A 1st time
Was lucky that I do not have to wait long. I have seen Emily walked past me before n I like her looks. My timings were not right n could not get her till now. Definitely ok looks for me. She has nice natural B cups and pinkish nips. She is very fair, and curvaceous. Not for those who like the slim petite types. Her service was good, nice chats, lots of GFE and a great bonk for me.

Final comments: these girls above I will continue to RTF in my list. This is bad, will need more money and time. Still got so many to try ....
Old 13-08-2015, 11:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Cai Shan
House: 2831A.

Background: a 22 years old Chongqing girl with over one year experience in GL.

Looks: a SYT with a sunny and smiling face, about 162 cm in height and 43kg in weight, fair complexion.If her makeup is lighter or uses Korean nude makeup, she could be mistaken as a JC or poly girl. (8/10)

Boobs: natural and firm 32B-, with inverted light brown nipples, nice to hold and fondle. Nipples hardened and pop out o n gentle kissing and sucking. (7.8/10)

Body: slim and shapely, her tummy is slightly protruded, skin is smooth and fair, a pair of sexy legs. (7.8/10)

Preshower: she is a lively girl and we crack jokes on each other. We embrace each other. I feel that I was back to the days of early twenties with a wonderful feeling. (7.8/10)

Shower: nothing really eventful to report except she plays with my didi. No BBBJ. (6.5/10)

Catbath: she boobs massage me and licks my body and nipples well. (7/10)

AR: Nil

BBBJ: she licks didi gentlely and slowly sucks it. She also uses her hands to massage it gentely. It is enjoyable though not intense. (7.8/10)

Frenching: only light kissing and I may graduate into real frenching in my RTF. (5/10)

FJ: she is energetic in riding me for a good 5 minutes and we switch to missionary and doggy. She enjoys hard pumping and is responsive and seductive. We enjoy the session as good partners. (7.8/10)

GFE: strong and we keep on teasing each other. (7.8/10)

Overall: an enjoyable session with a bubbly girl. (7.7/10)

RTF: yes in a few weeks' time.
Old 15-08-2015, 02:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Is there anyone in this house who has a tattoo on her arm? Do you guys know her name?
Old 15-08-2015, 02:37 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by whamzz View Post
Is there anyone in this house who has a tattoo on her arm? Do you guys know her name?
an qi er, bro
Old 15-08-2015, 06:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 540 / Power: 19
whamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of lightwhamzz is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
an qi er, bro
Thanks bro!
Old 25-08-2015, 11:47 PM
Samster

Quoted: 132 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 615 / Power: 16
desmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to alldesmond_lee is a name known to all

tried Paris today, find her the prettiest out of 3-4 gals sitting there. the other so so only in term of looks.

was told there is about 11 in total. understand beauty lies in the eye of the beholder, but which gals do you guys find are the prettiest in this house ? like top 3 or 5.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1