The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 10-10-2013, 12:35 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1340 / Power: 15
nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L18 H03 - Na Na

[QUOTE=unfit;9851013]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
I tot she likes RM only not Lorlex leh...ha ha
Ringgit ???....

Heard birthday wish is rolling lex.........roll the lex to her house .......
Old 10-10-2013, 12:40 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 16 Post(s)
Quoted: 1594 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15223 / Power: 27
unfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond reputeunfit has a reputation beyond repute
Talking Re: L18 H03 - Na Na

[QUOTE=nakamitchi;9851090]
Quote:
Originally Posted by unfit View Post

Ringgit ???....

Heard birthday wish is rolling lex.........roll the lex to her house .......
Richard Mille RM008 should be NN fav BDay gift...
Old 10-10-2013, 12:45 AM
Samster

nakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud ofnakamitchi has much to be proud of
Re: L18 H03 - Na Na

[QUOTE=unfit;9851117]
Quote:
Originally Posted by nakamitchi View Post
Richard Mille RM008 should be NN fav BDay gift...
I think i can only afford her a Richard.............Claderman CD to let her listern.......
Old 12-10-2013, 12:04 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 413 / Power: 14
googlibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find bettergooglibong220 is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: L18 H03 - FRs & Info

2831 closed tonight so i popped by 1803, xiao san gone, candy & nana going home soon, lady & amy still going strong, xiao bei still not working
Old 13-10-2013, 12:12 AM
Samster

Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 478 / Power: 13
panad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of lightpanad0l is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by googlibong220 View Post
2831 closed tonight so i popped by 1803, xiao san gone, candy & nana going home soon, lady & amy still going strong, xiao bei still not working
I've always liked Xiao San... mild mannered, non-KC type
Old 13-10-2013, 11:24 AM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

what happen to XB
Old 13-10-2013, 04:02 PM
Samster (Premium)

My Reputation: Points: 26879 / Power: 66
keewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond reputekeewee has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by ArmyouM View Post
what happen to XB
she might have found a kc so she hardly work lor
Old 13-10-2013, 04:59 PM
Samster

Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 28 / Power: 0
ArmyouM deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

wah miss her man
Old 01-11-2013, 12:26 PM
Samster

Quoted: 8 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 32 / Power: 0
CrazyPerson deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

the two okts in this house resemble mark lee and henry thia. the short one is henry this and the other one is mark lee, talk also like him.
Old 02-11-2013, 11:36 AM
Samster

Quoted: 67 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 834 / Power: 18
SunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to beholdSunZhi is a splendid one to behold

Attitude of OKT no good. Walk in see no girl, ask who available. He just black face say all working.
Are girls here really so pretty and service good that always fully book or he just don't want my business?
Old 09-11-2013, 05:37 AM
Samster (V)

My Reputation: Points: 323 / Power: 12
nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!nexusphone is one of the Best!
Re: My 5rmb If I May....V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doomas View Post
Haha, GL is rife with such stories mah, Thais, Malaysians, PRCs, Viets...all seek to maximise their gain by having their dainty feet in as many sampans as possible. Some get caught but most don't. I even know of a few blokes who engage PIs to trail their darlings all the way to their homes.

Ahhh, GL...biggest money laundering centre in Sillypore except the money flows in one direction only

That's a very apt description of Geylang. Am sure the PM had your post in mind when he described SG as a "sampan".

If you add up all the money transferred overseas to tiraks or spent "rescuing" them from one "crisis" after another, I'm sure it will dwarf our foreign exchange market.
Old 09-11-2013, 10:27 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1374 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up She is a Class Act!

She is a Class Act!

WL Name - Milan
Origin - Henan, PRC
Age - 25 years old
Height - 1.58m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1856 aka Night of Tokyo
Misc Info - Has 3 years of experience in Dongguan suana. Debuted in March 2013 ...

Looks - 6.7/10

To me, she is not pretty but presentable, and adorably cute. She has small double eyelid eyes, distance between eyes is a tad too wide, high fore-head, flat nose and "hum-Jin-Ban" facial shape. She looks better when she wore her hair down. Her shoulder length hair was tinted in light browish blonde color.

Bod - 7.0/10

She is petite, slim and has slight perky butts. She has fair and smooth body complexion. She has a little more pubic hair than most WL in GL. Although She knew that local blokes prefer gals with less hair downsouth, she refused to buy that idea of having it trimmed sparsely ...

Tits - 7.5/10

Albeit only medium B cupper frontal assets, they are well developed, perky like retired 54A Ella's ones and her reddish pink cherry-like nipples which look like the smaller version of retired W12 Shuang Shuang's ones are the highlight of her frontal assets. They were nice to mould, knead, caress, suck and lick.

Pre-Shower Routine - 7.8/10

Very sporting and spontaneous in playing the warm up game with me. It was certainly a great prelude to the Ëntree ... We engaged in medium to heavy intensity petting on the bed with lots of passionate french kisses and hand stimulation of each other erotic zones. Shiokalicious!

Shower - 7.5/10

No shower action except that we frenched passionately in the shower and she also gave me a thorough stimulating soapy rub all over my anatomy ...

Bed Room Fore-Play - 7.7/10

WL with dongguan trained skill makes a lot of difference in this department. Her cat-bath was rather stimulating and I love the way she rolled and glided her tongue against my top and bottom torso. She has beautiful looking abalone which obviously I can't resist to give her a cunnilingus ...

AR - 7.7/10

Fantastic AR! She positioned me on fours whilst performing this department. It was done with subtle hand actions ... Very stiumlating indeed!

French Kiss - 8.3/10

Very passionately hot and engaging ... I can feel she was enthusiastic in frenching me ... I enjoyed every moment of it ... As we frenched, I squeezed her butts and tits whilst she stroked my back and butt ... and she would then held my neck with both of her hands ... The next moment, she jumped up and gripped my waist with her legs ... I then carried her to the bed and positioned her on the bed while we continued to french non-stop .... Double shiokalicious!

BBBJ - 8.9/10

Fantabulous BBBJ skill. I simply love the way she twisted her head and moved her uppr body sexily while throbbing her head up & down along the length of my priceless heirloom ... I noticed saliva dripping from her lips onto my bulked up heirloom, which added to my sexcitment ... She liked to pull my penis upright whilst giving me a deep throated BBBJ ... This effect was pretty stimulating ... This time I can't sustain with all the solid & stimulating "punishment" even though I am an experience punter ... I CIM involuntarily! I quickly apologized to her as I presume most if not all PRC WLs would prefer their customers to seek prior permission before doing a CIM ... I was glad that she took it in her stride and smiled sweetly at me ... What a darling she was!

FJ - 7.7/10

Very engaging and passionate coital ... I enjoyed having sex with this cute lass ... She shown lots of enthusisasm ... We engaged in Gal Rodeo Rride and missionary ... I did not adopt more than two positions because I have already ejaculated once during the BBBJ segment ... Her BBBJ skill was skilful enough to revive my dick even after the CIM ... One heck of an awesome lass she was ...

Attitude - 8.9/10

Fantastic attitude! She is a gentle, friendly and soft spoken lass ... She appeared to be submissive & demure but don't be deceived by her looks as she will not accede to any request that is against her principles ... So guys, don't try to pull a fast one on her and don't request for something which are "unreasonable" & ünpleasant"!

RTF - Yes, even though she is not pretty in my book ... Her service and attitude more than make up for her lacking in the looks department ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-11-2013, 03:20 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 40 / Power: 0
Poyoyoyo deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Holla everybody!

Was RTF Xiao Bei today, (she is still working what, maybe is just I lucky bah hehe) and used the house toilet to relieve myself when I saw this tall pretty girl with short hair brushing her teeth. Saw her a few times alr but keep forgetting to ask for her name. Any of the Brudders who are more experienced care to share her name?

So far quite new to GL and only tried Xiao Bei in this house.

Saw a few quite pretty and must be famous but can't tell who is who.
Old 13-11-2013, 11:18 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 192 / Power: 19
Frenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring SamsterFrenchkiss is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tall one must be Nana one of the famous aggresive one. Must try if not she will be back soon.
Old 13-11-2013, 01:06 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poyoyoyo View Post
Holla everybody!

Was RTF Xiao Bei today, (she is still working what, maybe is just I lucky bah hehe) and used the house toilet to relieve myself when I saw this tall pretty girl with short hair brushing her teeth. Saw her a few times alr but keep forgetting to ask for her name. Any of the Brudders who are more experienced care to share her name?

So far quite new to GL and only tried Xiao Bei in this house.

Saw a few quite pretty and must be famous but can't tell who is who.
All the girls in this house average height or small frame,got tall girl ???
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1