The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 02-08-2015, 04:14 PM
King Of Geylang

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 19101 / Power: 75
slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Most Beautiful & Prettiest PRC Gals

An apple a day keeps the doctor away...

Xiao Ping Guo (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.6m
Experience in GL: 4-5 Months

Face: 7.1/10
(She is an oriental looking SYT. Typical PRC girl face. Her long black hair WAS tied in a pony tail. She is super Fair. Very Good almost flawless facial complexion. Her best facial features would be her Big pair of beautiful & sparkling eyes. She has Medium high nose and Kissable lips.)

Body: 7/10
(At 1.6m, she is slim, petite and has some curves on her body frame. Slight tummy fats spotted. Smooth creamy fair body complexion. Cleanly shaven arm pits. Not very perky ass.)

Boobs: 7/10
(She has natural A cup boobs with protruding eraser like big pinkish nipples.)

Bath: 7.1/10
(She performed body to body soapy rub for me. Non-stop Constant cock teasing actions from this SYT arousing me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight like lovers. She then gave me a gentle brief cat bath while I stood still. She squatted and BBBJ me and sucked my balls with constant CFM eye contacts. Shiok. Nice appetizer!)

Cat Bath: 7.2/10
(I laid on my back. She used her fingers to arouse my sensitive regions with her boobs brushing against my flesh. She then performed thorough gentle cat bath from my ears to thighs. Lots of feel when she licked my ears and neck. Constant soft sexy moans from this SYT during the cat bath. Simply music to my ears!)

Frenching: 8.8/10
(She is simply a kissing fish. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched non stop with lots of tongue action like lovers. Her lips so soft and wet. Lots of oomph Frenching this SYT. Its so spontaneous and natural. I felt like I am Frenching my gf. Hehe.)

AR: NA

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Deep throated. Strong suction. She employed head twisting action to tighten her mouth grip on my cock during BBBJ. She also used tongue flicking technique on my dick head and along my shaft. Non-stop innocent yet CFM eye contacts.)

Pussy Painting: 7.8/10
(She has very sparse pussy hair. Nice pinkish pussy. Slightly loose pussy flaps. Enjoyed painting this SYT. Her pussy tasted salty thou. During the painting she moaned sexily softly like a sex kitten. Looks like she enjoyed my tongueful.)

FJ: 7.5/10
(We bonked in missionary and cow girl. In missionary, we frenched non-stop like lovers. Lots of tongue fight. She then licked my ears, neck and nipples every now and then during sex. I also reciprocated by licking her nipples, neck and ears. Her hands tightly gripped my arms and occasionally caressed my flesh. Her moans are sexy and soft yet very arousing. Simply music to my ears. I slowly upped my thrust and tempo from gear 1 to gear 4. She moaned loudly for every increase of my gear. We then switched to cow girl. She moved up and down my dick like a professional. Oh boy this babe knows how to ride. Awesome stamina. I grabbed and played with her breasts. She then lowered her head and we frenched madly again. Can’t tahan any longer, I exploded my sperm into her tight lovely warm moist hole with a loud ahhhhhh! The entire sex felt like I am making out with my gf.)

GFE: 7.5/10
(Very chatty. Xiao niao yi ren. High GFE. Very gentle. Look at me constantly with those innocent stares which melted my heart.)

RTF: Yes definitely for her high GFE and SYT face. A gem!
Old 12-08-2015, 08:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 5 Post(s)
Tagged: 2 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1376 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20960 / Power: 25
max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

One Helluva Wild Time with a Kawaii ...

WL Name - Ye Wen
Origin - Guangzhou, PRC
Age - 21 years young
Height - Approx. 1.55m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L2062A
Misc info - Debuted in Jun 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in China

Appearance - She is youngish, quite chio especially when view sideway, she has wide facial shape like apple shape, small double eyelid eyes, sharp nose and smally mouth. Fair and smooth facial complexion. She used her long tress to play down her wide facial shape in an illusion sense ... Overall, she is adorably sweet with a tinge of Jap-kawaiiness ...

Bod - Petite and slim ... Quite fair & superbly smooth body complexion without blemish or tattoo in sight. She possesses a little perky but small butts ...

Tits - A cupper frontal assets with brown nips ... Certainly not for big tits lovers ...

Pre-Shower Routine - We spent hell of a time in this segment ... We gradually moved from light to heavy petting on the mattress ... We were very engaged as if we were in a world of ourselves ... Our lips began to engage and led to french kissing by default ... I must say she was rather spontaneous in every move she made ... She is my type of whore for sure ... Hahaha ... Very addictive!

Shower Action - She spent quite sometime cat-bathing me, BBBJing me and ARing me ... Her BBBJ method was in sensuous and deep-throated fashion with lotsa hand action on my testical, perineum and penis shaft ... We frenched deeply & madly before we proceeded to the bedroom for more action. Double shiokalicious!

Bedroom Fore-play - She performed a full CAT150 fore-play and she made sure that she covered all grounds and made me a very sextisfied man ... Awesome!

AR - It was done when I was on my fours ... Good combo of poking and licking method with subtle hand action on my penis ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt like I was kissing my real life lover ... Mesmerizing!

BBBJ - It was a wet and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in deep-throated fashion with almost optimal pressure and pace ... She would alternately eject saliva onto my penis and performed sensuous HJ ... She was skillful enough to give me a cumming effect but she knew when to pull back her action each time when I was about to ejaculate ... In fact I was also able to control myself ... Hahaha ... Fantastic job!

FJ - This young lass has lotsa staimna ... She rode me like a wild young rodeo gal ... After a while, I stopped her to adopt doggy thrusting and then I made her lied on her stomach and I thrusted her from the rear whilst I lied on top of her ... She was indeed very tight and wet downsouth ... I finally switched to missionary to fire off my load ... I must say she was rather pro-active in her sexual approach and she therefore made me reached the orgasmic phase a notch earlier than usual ... She was a wild, fresh & sexciting lay ... Very sexciting indeed!

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun-loving, friendly and notty lass ... Am sure with her combo of being a good attitude WL, adorable looks and excellent service, she would be in the ang pai league in no time ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 13-08-2015, 12:29 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 101 Post(s)
Quoted: 155 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5119 / Power: 10
Sgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond reputeSgoh has a reputation beyond repute

WL: Xiao Mi
House: 1654A
Background: a 22 years old Hunan girl

Looks: a sweet face with very light makeup and has good and smooth complexion for the whole body, curvy, rounded and bouncy body, neither fat nor slim. 165cm tall and about 52kg in weight, well balanced. Round butts and practically no fat on her tummy, long and sexy pairs of legs. (8.2/10)

Boobs: a pair of natural 34C cups, firm and bouncy, little pink nipples, good to touch, hold and fondle. (8.5/10)

Preshower: she helps me to undress and I rciprocate to strip her naked. We start to hug and kiss each other. We develop into deep frenching quickly. She leads me to the bathroom. (8.2/10)

Shower: a full course of standup body massage with plenty of bath lotion. Our hands are every where except the face and hair. It is enjoyable at the tenth level. Then she gives me a sensational round of BBBJ. (8.3/10)

Catbath: she starts licking from my ears and moves down my body gently and she asks me to be on fours and gives another round of BBBJ. She even licks on my ankles, shin and kneecaps. (8.3/10)

AR: she licks and kisses my ass and gives full, deep and involved kissing. (8.5/10)

BBBJ: she starts with a gentle licking and becomes more and aggressive in sucking. The suction becomes more and more powerful so much so I have to ask her to stop to avoid a CIM. (8.3/10).

Frenching: we speak in fluent and intense french. Full licks and tongues engagement as if there is no tomorrow. (8.5/10)

FJ: she caps my didi and rides on me and I could see her boobs move up and down and I move towards her and kiss her boobs. We quickly change to missionary style and I start to pump her. Then I surrender to her in the doggy with the outburst. (8.3/10)

Painting: her pussy is cleanly shaved and pinkish. Who could resist it when we are in a 69 position? Exciting! It is least I could reciprocate to her BBBJ. (8.3/10)

GFE: good chitchat while embracing each other. Friendly girl. (8.3/10)

Overall: a satisfying round with a good service ang pai. (8.3/10)

RTF: certainly.
Old 30-08-2015, 04:18 PM
King Of Geylang

slyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond reputeslyer has a reputation beyond repute

Sexy, Pretty, Elegant CosPlay Babe...

An Qi Er (L28 H31A)

Height: 1.67m
Exp In GL: Debuted July 2015

Face: 7.2/10
(She has a small oval face with very fair almost flawless facial complexion. She possesses a pair of big beautiful electrifying sparkling double eye lid eyes. Her nose is high and sharp. She has sexy kissable lips. Her makeup is very thick and elaborated. She has long silky black hair. Somehow her image reminds me of those hot air stewardess hehe. She also reminds me of retired lady 1803. Perhaps due to her cosplay image. I suspected she has gone under the knife. Nonetheless, I love her face. Absolutely my cup of latte. )

Boobs: 7.2/10
(She has a pair of enhanced B+ cup boobs with pinkish big swollen nipples. Her boobs Felt hard at the bottom. I would say its quite a well done boob job.)

Body: 8/10
(At 1.67m tall, she has a perfect curvy model hourglass shaped figure. Damn seeing her naked body I immediately mari kita and steamed. She has a pair of long slender legs. Nice ass to doggy. No tummy fats. Very fair creamy smooth body complexion. Slight arm pit hair spotted. Very little body hair. She has nicely done manicure and pedicure. She wears Japanese student cosplay uniform on that day. Kinky.)

Foreplay: 7.5/10
(The moment the door was closed, this sexy vixen seduced me! She wrapped her arms around my neck. I caressed her body and molested her. Soon before I can react, we locked lips and frenched passionately with lots of tongue fight. We moved to sit on the bed while still locking lips and embracing each other. She caressed my dick. I squeezed her neh neh while fingering her pussy. Oh gosh my fingers are coated with her pussy juice. All these happened while we were fully clothed. We then proceeded to strip each other into our birthday suits and move to the toilet. Awesome appetizer.)

Bath: 7/10
(Love the way she soaped my balls and ass hole using one hand while the other hand HJ me. Felt damn shiok. Nearly cum. No BBBJ in bath thou. She also performed body to body soapy rub for me. Whenever our eyes met, we frenched madly like love birds.)

Cat Bath: 7.4/10
(She used her boobs to rabba my flesh while her hands were all over my body. She then performed sensual yet thorough cat bath from my neck to thighs. Damn shiok to see her lick my body esp nipples, balls and dick.)

AR: 7.1/10
(While I laid on my front, she performed licking style AR. Quite well done and made me feel shiok. Rooms for improvement thou.)

(She is a kissing fish! We frenched non stop, passionately, madly, spontaneously. Lots of tongue fight. I Nearly out of breath. Lots of oomph Frenching her. Noticed her eyes were closed while we frenched. Seems like she is enjoying huh.)

BBBJ: 7.3/10
(Suction was ok. Love the way she stared at me with CFM expression when she BBBJ me. She used her tongue to flick and lick my dick head and along the shaft. Alternated with ball sucking action. Lethal combo.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(She has beautiful pinkish oyster with sparse soft pussy hair. We were in 69 position. I painted her pussy while she was licking my ass hole. Shiok. Her pussy tasted delicious. No weird smell or taste. Rubbed and licked her clitoris which made her moaned hungrily and sexily. Fingered her as well.)

FJ: 8/10
(Requested her to put on her jap student cosplay uniform to fulfil my fetish of fucking a jap student hehe. In missionary, we frenched non stop while I squeezed her breasts. I licked her ears and neck but she said ticklish yet shiok and requested me to lick more. Horny babe. So I licked and sucked her neh neh like a hungry baby. Her hands were tightly gripping my arms and all over my body. Her moaning is so loud. She is damn horny and wild. We switched to doggie with her on her heels. Damn her legs are long. I felt like I am fucking a model hehe. I was grabbing her neh neh from behind, licked her entire back while fucking her. Her face looks so CFM in the mirror which turned me on. She turned her head around and we locked lips again. Flipped her over and asked her to lay near the edge of bed. I fucked her fast and furious while playing with her neh neh. Soon I cannot last any further and cummed all my load into her tight lovely hole. We then frenched while I collapsed on her body while my dick still inside her.)

GFE: 7.2/10
(Very gentle and xiao niao yi ren. Chatty too. Accomodated to all my requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 26-09-2015, 11:21 AM
King Of Geylang

Tanned, sunshine, bubbly SYT....

Bao Bao (L16 H06)

Height: 1.6+m
Exp In GL: 4-5 Months

Face: 7/10
(She looks like sg/msian girl. She has tanned complexion. Some pimples on her face. She has a big pair of sparkling double eye lid eyes, cute medium high nose and kissable sexy lips. Her flaw would be her squarish face. She has long hair. She reminded me of ex nana 1639.)

Boobs: 6.8/10
(She has natural A+ cup boobs with dark brown nipples.)

Body: 6.9/10
(At 1.6+m, she is quite short. She is slightly meaty according to my standard with some curves. Nice perky ass for doggie. Her body complexion not so smooth. Some bumps. Her legs quite slender.)

Bath: 7/10
(Body to body soapy rub. Sensual cock teasing action arousing me. We frenched madly whenever our eyes met. She completed the bath with a brief BBBJ with constant CFM eye contacts.)

Cat Bath: 7.3/10
(I laid on my back. She gave me a decent massage. Then she used her boobs to rabba my back. Followed by thorough sensual gentle cat bath all over my back. Her fingers constantly running across my back arousing me. I flipped over. She repeated the same routine with non-stop Frenching, BBBJ, AR and ball sucking combination. Awesome.)

AR: 7.1/10
(I laid on my back with my legs raised. She gave me a deep licking and poking AR style alternated with ball sucking and BBBJ.)

(She is a kissing fish. We frenched passionately madly like lovers. Non-stop tongue fight. She sucked and bit my lips ouch. Nearly grasped for air during the frenching.)

BBBJ: 7.5/10
(Very deep throated. Her nose was brushing against my flesh when she BBBJ me. Strong suction. Lots of variations. She also employed tongue flicking and licking action on my dong. Lots of saliva stimulating. Non-stop CFM eye contacts.)

Pussy Painting: 7.5/10
(Her pussy is kind of bushy dark pinkish. Tasted salty. Painted her til she song song to jurong as she messed my hair-do and moaned like a sexy horny kitten.)

FJ: 8/10
(She is damn tight. In missionary, we frenched like lovers while I fucked her. She licked my neck and ears while I sucked her neh neh to pleasure her. Her hands were all over my body fine tuning my nipples. Her moaning is damn loud. Flipped her to doggie position. Damn she is even tighter. Licked her entire back, grabbed her neh neh and rammed her fast and furious. She turned her head around and we frenched again. We then switched to cow girl. Damn she is gd at riding. Rode my dick like no tomorrow. Cannot tahan this horny bitch as she practically raped me. I succumbed and cummed all my loads. Shiok.)

GFE: 8/10
(Very gentle, xiao niao yi ren. She accommodated to all my needs and requests.)

RTF: Yes definitely!
Old 03-10-2015, 12:36 AM
Samster

max_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond reputemax_priest has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Irresistible Combo - Chio Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

Irresistible Combo - Chio Looks + Sexy Bod + Top-Notch Service

WL Name - An Qi Er
Origin - Henan (if I could remember), PRC
Age - 24-25 years young (my guesstimate)
Height - 1.67m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L2831A
Misc Info - Debuted in Jul 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade in Macau.

Appearance - She is chio and slightly on the mature side. She possesses sharp facial features. She looks a little like Japanese and also a little like Korean mixed ... Double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes. Long tinted tress ... Fair and smooth facial complexion.

Bod - Slim and well tone ... No tummy protrusion sighted ... Tattoo spotted on her bod, which is kinda faded ... Leggy, fair and super smooth body complexion. I was turned on the moment I saw her bod even with clothes on ...

Tits - Albeit surgically-enhanced, they are very well done and well shaped just like Chu Chu's @ 54A ... Rounded and perky full-B cupper frontal assets with pale pink nips ...

Pre-Shower Routine - This lass was awesome ... She was game for almost everything to my whims and fancy ... We spent lots of time frolicking & french kissing on the mattress in this segment ...

Shower Action - Lots of body2body soaping stimulation ... She slided her hand from my downunder to stroke and caress my alreay bulked up manhood ... We frenched passionately and deeply before we towel-dried ourselves ... Shiokalicious llah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - Very thorough tongue and bod stimulation from my back to my front ...

AR - She employed licking and probing matter whilst I was positioned on my fours ... She spent sometime in this segment ...

French Kissing - Passionate and engaging ... Our hands were all over each other whilst we were frenching madly and deeply like real lovers ...

BBBJ - 3/4 deep throated BBBJ subtle hand action ... It was stimulatingly and sensually done ... Fantastica, man!

FJ - We adopted several sex positions before I fired off in missionary position. We frenched kissed each other wherever the situation allowed us to do so ... It as a sexciting bonk!

Attitude - Very accommodating, courteous, chatty and out to please ... She has the irresistible total package as a whore ... She is definitely plenty of bang for the buck ... At least what I thought ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:

Last edited by max_priest; 03-10-2015 at 05:28 PM.
Old 03-10-2015, 02:15 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 179 / Power: 9
Dasha is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDasha is a Helpful and Caring Samster

As promised,

Maxi Conmanlicous Ooommph Priest's and freshy FR Exposed

TUAKANG + PASSIONATE PSLE BRAIN

HE IS THE PERFECT 1654A RUNNING DOG PACKAGE!!!!

WOWW!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
Wow ... Wow! Juicy, Freshy and Pretty ...

WL Name - An An
Origin - Hubei, PRC
Age - 23 years young
Height - 1.7m tall (without stilletos)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted on 2 Jul 2015. She has prior experience in Sauna cum sex Parlour back in China

Appearance - She is gorgeous by GL150 standard ... Big double eyelid eyes with synthetic eyelashes, sharp high bridge nose, small oriental lips and oval facial shape with short hair which just hung above her shoulders ... Facial complexion not very good due to the fact that she is not used to local hot and humid climate. She, Yang Yang and Xiaomi are the prettiest in this shop.

Bod - Slender with almost zero fat. Her butts are not so perky but good enough for some pounding from behind ... She can be a catwalk model if she knows how to walk gracefully ...

Pussy - Nice and appetizing pussy ... She left a small amount of turf on her pubic area ... I salivated the moment I chanced upon this yummy abalone ... DATY ... DATY ...

Tits - Surprisingly with such slender physique, she possesses natural full B cuppers frontal assets with pale brown nips ... Her priceless assets are very well-developed and perky ... She has a mole just underneath her left breast. They are very nice to squeeze, knead and mould ...

Pre-Shower Routine - She was certainly spontaneous ... Very notty and engaging ... Our hands were all over each other ... I pushed her against the door and our lips began to engage ... gradually followed by our tongue ... YahOooo ... I then carried her to the bed to continue our intense petting ...

Shower Action - She gave me a soapy body2body stimulation from my front to my back ... I slided my hard rod along her ass crack to mimic a doggy thrusting action and I cupped her tits from behind ... I would also stimulate her clit from time to time ... She gave me a BBBJ to complete this segment ...

Bedroom Fore-play - It was another normal and standard CAT150 fore-play ... Nothing spectacular or unusual ... There was a "good feeling within me" as it was not everyday a pretty babe mounted on top of me to lick and suck my anatomy ...

AR - It was an intense one ... Whilst I was on my fours, she spreaded open my butt cheeks .... She plunged her tongue deep into my nether valley to lick the area within ... She would also lick the wall of my ass and my ass-crack outer area ...

French Kissing - It was a passionate and engaging one ... I felt good kissing & frenching such a pretty babe ...

BBBJ - It was a slow and sensual BBBJ ... She did it in an erotic fashion - As she slided her smally mouth from the tip of my penis to the base, she would at the sametime turn and twist her head like those porn stars one would usually see in porno ... Bwahahaha ... No hand action on my other erotic zones whilst giving me a BBBJ ... I squeezed and moulded her tits whilst she BBBJing infront of me ...

FJ - Very engaging ... She was game to adopt any positions according to my whims and fancy ... One of the interesting positions I adotped was, I let her long limbs lean against my pec whilst I thrusted into her pussy from the front ... Like a wheel-barrow pattern but just that she lied on her back on the mattress. I pulled her limbs together as I thrusted into her vagina ...This gave me a deep and ultra tight sensation ... Her pussy was actually tight and wet ...

Attitude - Great attitude! She is a fun loving and notty lass ... Of course one must know how to create the right situation/atmosphere to maximize his mileage out of the 60 mins session ... Juicy ... Freshy and pretty pretty ...

Enjoy,
MaXx
AS MANY BROS HAVE POINTED OUT, INCLUDING THOSE WHO DON'T AGREE WITH ME IN THE PAST, An An is not gorgeous. She does not french. She has a tummy and her service is a rush job. She is definately not fun loving, in fact, a bit on the jaded side. Attitude very average at best.

True Review: No RTF. You can safely skip this one.

As always, try yourself. When I started out, some bros were skeptical about what I had to say. Say never mind la, take FR with a pinch of salt. Until they went to try and KENA BURN, now they know the truth. Hahaha. But no hard feelings, now you know the FR is talk cock and not to help bros at all.
Old 25-10-2015, 09:51 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 60 / Power: 16
hunkadory deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Talking Re: Creme de la Creme II

Quote:
Originally Posted by max_priest View Post
CrËme de la CrËme II

WL - Xiaomi
Origin - Hunan, PRC
Age - 22 years young (According to her. She could pass off as a 17-18 years of age teenager)
Height - 1.65m (on barefoot)
Home Base - L1654A
Misc info - Debuted about two months plus ago. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Appearance - Very sweetily-adorable and pretty pretty WL ...To me, she resembles a little like the young Lin Chin Hsia (Taiwanese yesteryear popular Actress). One of the top 5 in GL150 in terms of looks ... Big double eyelid eyes and natural eyelashes ... Reasonably high bridge nose which is quite sharp but not as sharp as Chu Chu's & Yang Yang's ones ... Very sweet, well-profiled and kissable smally lips ... Almond facial shape and almost flawless facial complexion. The good thing is, she wore very little makeup (Korea Nude style) ... She appeared to have great dress sense ... Black tight and short number with Ferrari red stiletoes ... She looks every inch an "ätas" KTV Hostess ... Woohoo! My type of WL ...

Bod - She is neither plump nor pencil slim ... She is just nice which I fancy ... With all the essential flesh & curves on the appropriate part of her anatomy ... However, she does not possess the distinct S-Shape like the retired and once mega popular UK (ex-1649 WL) and Jia Xuan (ex-2047 WL) ... Her butts are round and perky ... She has superbly smooth body complexion with no blemish or tattoo in sight.

Tits - Woah! Awesome looking full-blown B cupper frontal assets with smally pinkiest nips ... Very rounded , perky and gravity-defying tits ... The feel was firm and yet very tender to my touch ... Liken that to water inside a balloon feel ... No sagging at all! A sigh of youth ... Obviously, I spent hell lotsa time sucking, licking, moulding, caressing and kneading her priceless assets like a deprived child ... Bwahahahaha ...

Pussy - She has very appetizing pussy with naturally sparse pubic hair ... DATY time! Bon Appetito!

Pre-Shower Routine - Lotsa spontaneity and passionate proactive doses of pre-shower fore-play were accorded to me ... At that instance, I felt like I was having a romp with my real lover ... We stripped each other apparel piece by piece to devour each other like within a world of our own ... Her natural flair in flirtatious communication skill brought the sexcitment a couple of notches up ... She frenched passionately wherever the the situation present itself to us, and we took turns licked and sucked each other erotic zones in a deliberate fashion ... I ultimately went downsouth to give her a ferocious cunninlingus and I used my fingers to stimulate her clit simultaneously ... She was one hell of an awesome darling to me ...

Shower Action - Initially, she stroked my dick from behind me and down under ... The feeling was heavenly ... She then gave me the usual body2body soapy massage all over my frontal and rear anatomy ... She would also slide her ass crack along the length of my bulked up dick and I groped her beautiful tits from behind with one of my hands and caressed her clit with my fingers ... We frenched passionately again in the shower while she pulled me close to her body & I squeezed her butts & stroked her ass-h@led ... She completed the routine by giving me a BBBJ plus sucking of my testicles ... shiokalicious lah!

Bedroom Fore-Play - I must say her tongue rolling skill on every part of my sensitive zone was out of this world ... She did it in deliberate fashion ... covering each and every erotic area gradually and sensually ... She even licked the areas behind my knees and ankle but concentrated more on my thighs and nips ... I was especially stimulated when she used her tongue to circle my nips and neck as well as my ears ... She would plunge her tongue into my ear hole and then blow air into it ... Something very unique ... Super!

French Kissing - Lotsa spontaneity & passion built-in ... I like the way she rolled and pressed her tongue against mine ... I started off by circling her lips with mine .... It was she who would stick up her tongue to french me by default ... Awesome!

AR - She is definitely very well trained in this department ... She did two bouts of AR on me - Positioned on my fours and lying on my back with my legs raised ... Her incessant hand actions my dick whilst ARing were tremendously stimulating ... She also licked my scrotum and perineum ... Very heavenly feeling indeed!

BBBJ - 3/4 Deep-throated BBBJ which was done in slow, sensual and wet fashion ... Her hands dominated all over my body whilst she was BBBJing me .... I was mesmerized whilst ogling at her pretty face ... It was not an everyday affair seeing a pretty young chic BBBJing me in an erotic manner ...

FJ - I must said she coordinated with me pretty well in this department ... I can feel lotsa enthusiasm and passion built-in in this particular department ... Very accommodating to my sexual position requests and not a time-watcher for sure ... I felt that she treated me exceptionally well ... that was how I felt at least ... Lotsa GFE in the process ... She was an absolutely darling to me ... She would squeeze her vagina muscle against my dick just a fraction of the second before I ejaculated ... YahOoooooo!

Attitude - Fantastic WL attitude! Very natural and aim to please ... She has everything most if not 100% punters desire in a WL ...

P/S: My apologies if you could not get a slot as she is currently super hot! A Box-Office hit of 54A!

Enjoy,
MaXx
Absolutely agree with Bro MaXx FR on XiaoMi, going to RTF her again this week
Old 01-11-2015, 01:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 300 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1994 / Power: 23
Doomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant futureDoomas has a brilliant future

Skinny and Tight

Had Summer before my trip to Thailand 2 weeks ago. Experience was awesome as always.

Name: Summer
Base: 1612
Height: 1.6m
Weight: 48kg

Summer presents a pixie-like appearance, with bewitching almond-shaped eyes and a cheeky smile. Average and very smooth complexion and deliciously luscious lips. Shoulder length hair. Tantalisingly lithe and petite frame topped with A+ cups and sensitive nipples.

The door was barely closed when she drew me into a close hug which ended in a delicious french. Absence makes the heart grow fonder hehehe. Lost no time in shucking off our clothes where we embraced again. The sensation of our unwet skins against each other lent a highly erotic feel. I declined action in the shower as I wanted to build up the sexual tension.

Bed action was awesome as always. Catbath followed by an electrifying BBBJ and slurps on my sacks. Full frenching (she's particular about hygiene so pls listerine yourself or don't smoke before the session). Painting was great, with her arching her back as I licked her to heaven. Best part of the session was my capped schlong sliding in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. I daresay her pussy numbers among the tightest in GL. Came with a deep spurt while pumping from behind. Showered and left after a deep farewell french. Cfm will RTF until she ROD.

Doomas
Old 01-11-2015, 04:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
Monte299 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

- removed -

Last edited by comm; 23-05-2016 at 09:57 PM.
Old 05-12-2015, 04:11 PM
Samster

Thumbs up Passionate + Enthusiastic

Passionate + Enthusiastic

WL Name - Yi Na (many hear wrongly as Li Na)
Origin - Yunnan, PRC
Age - 22 years young
Height - Approx 1.65m on barefoot
Home Base - L0819
Misc Info - Debuted in Nov 2015. She has prior experience in the flesh trade.

Yi Na is considered a chio lass with her PRC-Vietnamese mixed blood looks ... She has long straight tress, beautiful & naturally long upper & lower eyelashes that compliment her double eyelid eyes ... She possesses sharp high-bridge nose ... quite fair, leggy and attractively slim proportional physique ... She is a proud owner of a pair of perky B minus cupper tits with reddish nips which are in small cherry size ... Very nice to mould, knead, suck and lick ...

Her actions from the pre-shower segment, YTL routine on the inflatable mattress, and to the bedroom sexual proper were absolutely passionate and enthusiastic ... I was simply mesmerize without a doubt. She used her soft and perky tits to massage my frontal and rear bod in the YTL segment @ the bath room ... She also used her pussy to grind against my upper and lower torso ... We frenched passionately & generously wherever the situation present itself ... No AR was offered but she licked and sucked my butts and the area near my ass crack ... BBBJ was 3/4 deep but there was slight room for improvement albeit it was stimulating ...

FJ in the bedroom was very proactive and she was game for any positions that I desired ... She was indeed a very sporting lass and aims to please for sure ... Lotsa GFE was discharged in the session and an ever smiling lass ...

At least to me, with her looks, sexy bod and passionate + enthusiastic service accorded, she definitely provides "more bounce to the ounce" by GL CAT150 standard ... There aren't many WL of such material could be found in GL150 these days ... Obviously, I have already RTFed her ...

Enjoy,
MaXx

My Personal FR Thread:
Old 23-05-2016, 09:49 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

Highlights - Bump my own thread to include 3 beauties

My very recent 3 bonks with different experience:

Meng Meng 1803
Looks: 8/10 - she is very pretty and fair, and has this innocent girl looks, someone whom you want to bring home to show mum and dad and this is my wife. Her smile is charming and from a certain angle, she looks like Fann Wong.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - her breasts is natural, soft but not big. A plus B, I am usually not good in the measurements.
Body: 7/10 - her body still is proportional, just like a nice girl in the street, not fat, and not thin, and shapely.
Services: 7/10 - non commando, more normal service, Catbath, BBBJ, and FJ
GFE: 7/10 - we known each other for some time, have some chemistry. We do kiss and petting like lovebirds, but she not so keen on tongue fights.
BBBJ: 7.5/10 - her BBBJ is patiently performed, nice soft licks which I love, sensual and wonderful.
FJ: 8/10 - just thinking I am riding Fann Wong already giving me a great kick. Her pussy is nicely maintained with trimmed hair. She is lubricated enough after a short cunnilingus. She squirmed with shiok esso when I inserted my tool into her and start to pump in missionary position.
Overall: 7.5/10 Good, still can RTF. Nice girl to bring home type

DanDan 2831A
Looks: 7.5/10 - she is like a sports beauty queen, slightly tanned, but good looking. Her outlook gives you the youthful outgoing girl feel
Boobs: 7.5/10 - nice b cups on a very slim lady and all natural and soft. Good
Body: 7.5/10 - sporty, tall look, really someone you want to bonk when you see her either front or back view. She also knows this and sometimes wears a sports bra for work. That time, she wore a nice dress that shows a nice figure.
Service: 7.5/10 - she is sauna experienced, and will be able to perform in the shower, on bed, Catbath, AR, other menu items practical for GL,BBBJ
GFE: 7/10 - as a newbie she is picking up quickly. Her first session with me she could not kiss me, as she felt awkward. Subsequent session, we kissed and slowly indulge like lovers. No tongue fight yet, and I am ok with wet lips kissing. Not sure if she will offer kiss to everyone.
BBBJ: 7/10 - good experience
FJ: 7.5/10 - nice experience as she is quite pretty to look at and I like missionary bonk.
Overall: 7.5/10, RTF material, she is more sexy, and more seductive kind of looks. Her services also meet more horny people.

Xiao Niao 2045
Looks: 7/10 - she is those petite kind of girl, which is aligned with her name. Her facial features is sharp and pretty too, with certain angles looking like Carmen Lee Ruo Tong. She is fair as well.
Boobs: 6.5/10 - not big, but natural and fair and soft
Body: 7/10 - petite girl, 1.55m tall, nice fair and shapely
Service: 8.5/10 - she is someone who loves sex. Really a commando. Her actions starts in the shower where she does cat baths on backs, ears, and she uses her hands cleverly to stimulate your ass and Dick using soap. On bed, she frenches, tongue fight, and does a very good job in seducing you. I was so horny after her services. She keeps asking me to go down and lick her, as she loves that. When I was pumping her, she wants to slow down and enjoy fully the intercourse sex, which she does not want you to come too early.
GFE: friendly but too commando for me to feel much GFE.
BBBJ: 8/10
FJ: 8/10 great.
Overall: 8/10 great for people who'll prefers commando. I will rtf whenever I need the pure animal kind of sex
Old 23-05-2016, 11:53 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 114 / Power: 11
nat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guynat28 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
WL: Xiao S
House: 1612
Home: ChongQing
Ht/wt: 160/48
Debut: Apr 2016

Looks: quite chio sweet face. Lovely sparkling eyes with deep double eyelids. Small oval shape face, medium size nose, mouth with long dark brown hair. Complexion got bit of small black dots, back got some blemishes. Other than tt quite smooth & fair skin. Bit of tummy fats but overall slim bod & waist. B+ boobs w bit hanging. Nice juicy pear shape curvy ass.

Boobs: B+ handful soft but bit hanging. Pinkish tits when aroused

Frenching: vgd & engaging. As much as i want.

AR: nothing to shout. CAR, can't feel anything except felt pressure poking my ass.

Bbbj: vgd. 360. Half throat. Quite vigorous.

Painting: nil. Well shaven pussy tt was sensitive to fingering let alone painting.

FJ: excellent. Missionary, folding chair, cowgirl & i was done. Her cowgirl was tok kong. Fast & furious until i bueh tahan. She wanted some more but i cannot liao hehe. low on bullets. Need to jiak bor.

Gfe: high. ChongQing mm. Kc me nice praises. Always smiling. Made me feel good.

Overall: quite enjoyable bonk, hardworking & aim to please. except i was a bit too tired to spar w her more.

Rtf: Yes when i get recharged
Old 14-06-2016, 12:20 PM
Samster (P)

My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Piao Xue (1429).....fair, pretty sweet young thing looks, petite slim....Outstanding features: probably one of the prettiest young gals currently in the GL150 scene....has pretty fair mixed looks with a small face, lovely big eyes, double eyelids, slight high bridge nose, straight long black hair, slim proportionate body with smooth skin, perky small palmful boobs and a small juicy bum....hard worker with a very good combination mix of service and GFE....Newbie

- anonymous contributor
Old 09-07-2016, 09:44 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 4260 / Power: 21
Fat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond reputeFat Fatt has a reputation beyond repute

1654A Emily

As I usually don't like to wait too long in 1654A as its too smoky environment, I seldom drop by. I missed Emily so I went down. Had to wait a short while but worth it.

Emily has a very friendly and cheerful personality. She smiled warmly when she saw me and we were like old lovers once inside the room and door closed. We kissed passionately and hugged each other tightly. Really missed her. Slowly we took off our clothes and stopped kissing to hang them nicely on the hooks. She is 1.6m, long straight silky hair down to the waist with some even at the bum. Nice hair. She has very fair and smooth skin and I find her very beautiful. She is on the meatier side.

She gave me a wicked smile and led me to the shower. We had some catchup chat in the shower and she did a nice scrubbing and washing of my dick. We kissed again the shower, and she used her butt cheeks to rub against my dick simulating the fucking movements. She turned around and did some rubbing in front. Was so shiok, actually the backside is more feel as her skin is so fair and smooth.

she moved down to kiss my neck, nipples and knelt down and kiss my dick, gave some nice kicks and engulf my dick in her mouth. Her BBBJ is very sensual and nice. i believe if not careful, will misfire.

We went to the bed and I lied down on my back as I always skip the back Catbath routine and no AR for me as I don't like it . She remembers my preference too.

So we had some serious frenching, my dick was already so hard full erection wanting her. But she went to do her routine Catbath. Kissed my nipples, neck, paint my front torso and down to my knee caps and in between showing me her smiles and teasing me. She then licked my erected manhood wow that feel was good. Slowly she licked with her tongue all around and engulfed my shaft into her mouth for a BBBJ and either she knows or its her style, the BBBJ was soft gentle and sensual, and a relatively long BBBJ. During her BBBJ I was stroking her body enjoying the smooth skin feeling and groped her breasts. B cups and very soft and nice smooth feel. All natural feel.

She stopped and smiled wickedly poured some lube onto her hand, frenchkissed me and her hand rub on my dick. The hand part was very good. If not because I like fj I would have let it out. The feeling is immense. Those who can extend 2 sessions can try this and later rest for another FJ.

I stop her when I can't take it. So I made her lie down, kissed her face, lips, ears neck, boobs and nipples. Her nipples are nice pinkish colour and I cupped her boobs and kissed them. Slowly I went down to paint her and it was a nice foreplay. She moaned sexily and I really cannot take it. Got her to cap me, missionary and insert. Her nice warm and wet pussy engulfed my manhood and I pumped slowly accelerating the motion. Every pump is so much feel and she was moaning. I pushed faster and faster with my climax building up. Told her I m cumming and she grabbed me to kiss again and I exploded with a high climax.

Rested a while hugged each other small talk and we went shower.

I would say Emily really is a mixture of Gfe looks and svc for me. Overall a 8/10 for me.
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1