The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 04-10-2013, 11:32 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2105 / Power: 19
BronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond reputeBronzeGod has a reputation beyond repute
Re: comm geylang diary

Quote:
Originally Posted by comm View Post
Today got time sitting in 1651.......posting my scout report

Jiajia, short hair, boobs look super big, fair skin, looks like has tummy, cant tell butt.

Baby, figure looks good, white skin, got boobs, tummy is slim, butt looks ok, syt look, in my target list

Lina, full body and bigger bone, looks like got boob got bum, abit of tummy?? Long hair and look late 20s, slightly tan, currently most popular in 1651

Apple, ah lian look, small boobs, butt got some curve, has 3-4 tattoos hand breast back and if i remember right lower back. Quite fair skin. 2062
So which girl in 1651 is your new target now bro
Old 05-10-2013, 02:11 AM
Samster (P)

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1513 / Power: 20
comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Haha...i think jiajia sure got fr on her, her boobs so big, hard to resist !

Thxs for sharing the fr on ivy

Bro BG...... from 1651, actually no targets leh, i only like lina figure but big bone not really my type.
Old 08-10-2013, 01:18 AM
Samster (P)

comm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant futurecomm has a brilliant future

Tonight went down to 2831

Unfortunately baby requested i dont write fr.....so i can only say the overall bonk is good, attitude is pleasant.

Suitable if you like her face and looking for a comfortable and friendly session.
Not suitable if u are looking for good body.

Also saw the following

xiao ai
From a distance, Looks chio and syt type. Wasnt able to get a closer look at her figure or face

Barbie (without make up)
Ok lah....now that i saw her without makeup, will be interesting to see her with makeup

Congcong 2038
Looks like a chio and sexy syt, but she always put too much eye makeup. My frd who did her...said her close up view wasnt so nice.

wenwen 3033
i did a past fr on her before....she is slightly older looking, big boobs tht sag abit, curvy butt and juz some tummy. Overall is good enough, full service, skill and attitude are ok

Tian xin ????
Looks more toward the sweet girl next door, however her looks wasnt our type, cant tell much about her body
Old 08-10-2013, 07:28 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -161 / Power: 0
Tseng Tseng

Quote:

Unfortunately baby requested i dont write fr.....so i can only say the overall bonk is good, attitude is pleasant.

Suitable if you like her face and looking for a comfortable and friendly session.

Also saw the following

xiao ai
From a distance, Looks chio and syt type. Wasnt able to get a closer look at her figure or face

Barbie (without make up)
Ok lah....now that i saw her without makeup, will be interesting to see her with makeup

Congcong 2038
Looks like a chio and sexy syt, but she always put too much eye makeup. My frd who did her...said her close up view wasnt so nice.

wenwen 3033
i did a past fr on her before....she is slightly older looking, big boobs tht sag abit, curvy butt and juz some tummy. Overall is good enough, full service, skill and attitude are ok

Tian xin ????
Looks more toward the sweet girl next door, however her looks wasnt our type, cant tell much about her body
Barbie is pretty. If I'm not wrong another bro said Barbie is leaving before CNY so not much time left for any interested parties to up her, including me. She not working past few days I think.
Old 08-10-2013, 02:39 PM
Samster (P)

bro cobra...looks like our standards for body is really different

my standard for body is something S shape, chin chye abit oso lah

boobs: above average size and firm enough
tummy: can have some fats, should maintain the hourglass figure
butt: must have some curve and meaty enough

example girls...
cong cong body passes all my requirements + her body feels healthy, perky and firm

mimi 1654a body actually just pass only
yangyang 1654a body fail
baobei 1651 body fail
wenwen 3033 body pass
u-know-who from u-know-where, body pass, currently should be top or near top in geylang
baihe 1615...butt fail, boobs abit sag, the rest ok
coco 16wh?? body fail, i gave out her pics before

but this are just the body stats lah....if u add in their attitude, their skills, their services, then i will pass almost all of them, because each have their strong points
Old 08-10-2013, 03:34 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 53 / Power: 13
Influx deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
Barbie is pretty. If I'm not wrong another bro said Barbie is leaving before CNY so not much time left for any interested parties to up her, including me. She not working past few days I think.
Bro Barbie standard soso not a French person. As for Tian Xin, she is from 2038, her standard worse than Barbie.
Old 08-10-2013, 09:17 PM
Samster (P)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tseng View Post
I curious to see barbie with makeup haha....aiya too bad cant take her pic that day

Er...also to the bro who up me and comment...

It just happen that day i go, those 5 girls are the wl i saw, so i posted about them loh
Old 09-10-2013, 12:52 AM
Samster

Quote:
I curious to see barbie with makeup haha....aiya too bad cant take her pic that day

Er...also to the bro who up me and comment...

It just happen that day i go, those 5 girls are the wl i saw, so i posted about them loh
hahaha Bro u always take their photos?
Old 09-10-2013, 12:53 AM
Samster

Quote:

Also saw the following

xiao ai

Barbie (without make up)

Congcong 2038

wenwen 3033

Tian xin ????
By the way Bro u got see tong tong? And I can't seem to find any FR on her. I went down that on sun, she not working too... not sure if she Is good
Old 09-10-2013, 10:32 AM
Samster (P)

i try my best to take their pic....mostly body pic since most of them dun allow face

tong tong...in 2831 ?? that day didnt see anyone called tong tong
Old 09-10-2013, 10:40 AM
Samster

Quote:
i try my best to take their pic....mostly body pic since most of them dun allow face

tong tong...in 2831 ?? that day didnt see anyone called tong tong
HaHaHa! OIC....yah tong tong in 2831a
Old 10-10-2013, 10:52 PM
Samster (P)

Xiao ai 2831a

Looks pretty from distance but nearer looks plain. Syt , girl next door look.

Body, boobs are b+ c, overall body and tummy slim, butt is decent, got some curve and meat. Body curves feels perky and bouncy. Overall pass my standards. I would rate above average due to curves and body quality

Boob. Good
Tummy. Good
Butt. Average

Services and skill

Shower, usually i dun mention shower but xiao ai shower has 1 or 2 minor surprises

Catbath, good enough for me
Ar, none
French, none
Bbbj, i would rate her skill here as below average
Fj, good enough. She is quite good in riding, as in wont slam her body down on u

Attitude
Quiet type and Patient ?. However 1 bad point is she like to play handphone, but thats ok because i was busy feeling up her body while she surf the net. Does have abit of commercial feel. I feel she is the type that does not purposely put on a friendly mask around her customers. She is also hygeine consciouss

Suitable for bros who like syt with good-enough body, . Make sure to have a closer view of her face.

Not suitable for bro looking for ar, french, highly skilled wl or gfe

I will probably rtf her again.

briefly saw coffee from 1617 and some other girls, however did not catch a good look as my sofa position not gd. Coffee seems quite sexy.

..........After changing sofa positions..........

Saw nana 1803 and tian xin 2038. Dunno how to describe nana looks, not syt but not old either, best description is she look mid to late 20 around there. A friend told me that nana boobs r big and her body is curvy. She is on my target list.

tian xin butt looks good, boobs and tummy look very average with clothes on, i think her strong point is her face, sweet looking decent girl type

Tong tong 2831a, syt type, body cant tell. Her face looks kinda oval ?? I cant decide whether i like her face or not

Jia Cai, body looks good with clothes on, bubbly attitude displayed when talking to okt n customer, milf look, friend feedback her attitude is good and customer orientated, he felt abit too commercial
Old 10-10-2013, 11:28 PM
Samster

Quote:
Xiao ai 2831a

Looks pretty from distance but nearer looks plain. Syt , girl next door look.

Body, boobs are b+ c, overall body and tummy slim, butt is decent, got some curve and meat. Body curves feels perky and bouncy. Overall pass my standards. I would rate above average due to curves and body quality

Boob. Good
Tummy. Good
Butt. Average

Services and skill

Shower, usually i dun mention shower but xiao ai shower has 1 or 2 minor surprises

Catbath, good enough for me
Ar, none
French, none
Bbbj, i would rate her skill here as below average
Fj, good enough. She is quite good in riding, as in wont slam her body down on u

Attitude
Quiet type and Patient ?. However 1 bad point is she like to play handphone, but thats ok because i was busy feeling up her body while she surf the net. Does have abit of commercial feel. I feel she is the type that does not purposely put on a friendly mask around her customers. She is also hygeine consciouss

Suitable for bros who like syt with good-enough body, . Make sure to have a closer view of her face.

Not suitable for bro looking for ar, french, highly skilled wl or gfe

I will probably rtf her again.

briefly saw coffee from 1617 and some other girls, however did not catch a good look as my sofa position not gd. Coffee seems quite sexy.

..........After changing sofa positions..........

Saw nana 1803 and tian xin 2038. Dunno how to describe nana looks, not syt but not old either, best description is she look mid to late 20 around there. A friend told me that nana boobs r big and her body is curvy. She is on my target list.

tian xin butt looks good, boobs and tummy look very average with clothes on, i think her strong point is her face, sweet looking decent girl type

Tong tong 2831a, syt type, body cant tell. Her face looks kinda oval ?? I cant decide whether i like her face or not

Jia Cai, body looks good with clothes on, bubbly attitude displayed when talking to okt n customer, milf look, friend feedback her attitude is good and customer orientated, he felt abit too commercial
Bro she play with hp while u feel her up? Wow! U r really a nice customer! I sure scold her!

I was there too today and tried wen wen of 3033.. will don't RF on her later
Old 11-10-2013, 02:12 PM
Samster (P)

yeah...she did that...

i dun mind really...haha...then i can focus on her body
Old 11-10-2013, 09:36 PM
Samster

Quote: