The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene

Notices

The Legal Geylang (prostitute) Scene Had a great time with a government approved broad in Geylang? Tell us all about it! No FREELANCE crap here please. Legal commercial sex only. Threads about illegal Geylang whores carry a reputation point penalty.

SG Relax! Image
We Never urge the Guest and we Never use Fake Photos

User Tag List

Old 14-11-2015, 08:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold
Re: GL 150cats FRs list

WL:Shen li or Chen li
House: 1805

Looks - 8/10
Not for Tit lovers, first thing my eyes were drawn too when i saw her was that perky ass in tight short jeans. She was wearing a white t-shirt revealing her navel OMG, horny man can't decide past that. Then took the babe into a room, where else , let the games begin. Decided it was time to strip her and take a sip or two.

Body - 8/10
Clean body but amazing ass , if your don't spank that ass i dunno you looking at what during your session. She is so accommodating after she gets naked and she strips you she will drag you with her for the clean up. She is extremely polite takes liberty with your penis in cleaning and playing, i like, i don't expect a girl to ask for permission

Shower - 8/10
Waters flow we clean she teases my body with her ass and i spank that soapy ass and watch as tiny particles of water splash across that ass.Stopped her and towelled her and myself and directed her to her bed.

Tits - 8/10
They are super small maybe a A+. They are real, I have sucked on them played with them and even squeezed them a little at least whats left of them. Please be gentle she is a fragile gem like all other gems.

BJ - 8/10
She is a good sucker, should have shaved my balls to let her teabag but i was lazy. She sucked with the cap and she ensured that i was satisfied. Very accommodating to try different positions to make sure i get the best service. She obeys simple command such as look at me as you suck me off.i was done spanked her ass to stop the BJ and get that ass on to the bed.

Foreplay - 8/10
As always foreplay is very important and i wanted to try something kinky and bought some undies for the show but it didn't work out, i was very surprised she said she has panty hose for me to tear and it doesn't matter :') I wanted to marry her then and there. Put them panty hose on and lets rip them to sherds.
Oops stuck the damn thing is too thick in some places for human hands. She has scissors for such situation. Handy girl. Lick, lick,lick her labia till she cum and finger fucked her until she climaxed three times.

FJ - 8/10
Standard positions 1st missionary with good penetration on the edge of the bed, accommodative girl, cowgirl was even more fun but since she did have much tits told her to do reverse cowgirl, nice ass is always good to be admired in a torn up pantyhose , dream come true :') lastly doggy baby and used the torn pantyhose as good leverage to fuck her, girl was awesome and very amazing. released my load on her ass.

Service - 8/10 (Overall)
Good and satisfying experience all round, don't expect same treatment if you are mean to her, no wrenching and no guarantee of pantyhose coz i am special to her you need to build chemistry with her, of course she just might not have any spare after i tore her black one to pieces. I have no guilt what so ever.
Give her a shot if you trust, if you dont fuck off, i dont have time to entertain Cya!
Old 16-11-2015, 03:09 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 45 / Power: 0
thinkwhtudoing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
Originally Posted by tarma69 View Post
Don't you know that there are still a handful of M'sian WLs in GL? Their info can be found in the M'sian girls sub-threads here.
I don't know much caz still newbie here
Old 20-11-2015, 03:04 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 147 / Power: 10
lhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guylhmaaa deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Ling Long (玲珑)

To share a post just made at "List of Petite girls with cute face":
I think Ling Long (玲珑) at 1654A for sure is on the list. Around 160cm and 43kg. Innocent school girl look SYT and quite pretty to me. Long hair and slim sexy body shape. Warm and pleasant attitude. Gentle and no rush. At the same time, her top quality service from Dongguan is no joke, 100% commando. You can easily get her name if you ask for the top service in this house to the OKT. Excellent catbath and AR. Top quality BBBJ with deep throat. Commando FJ and very accommodating. Speaks french and 100% GFE. A 100% RTF gem on the list. The queue is no joke too.
Old 21-11-2015, 09:50 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 7 / Power: 0
applebig is Cool - loads of Potential

guys ive nvr been to cat150, only cat50s.
is it like cat50s? like u shoot within 30mins, done then go off alrdy.

got any unlimited shots within 1hr kind?
Old 21-11-2015, 05:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Kexin 1606

Not sure if I got her name right. Might have been too horny rubbing her all over when we closed the door.

Personality: Nice, smiley and bubbly personality. Able to start a conversation even though my Chinese is not very good.

Face: Average, definitely not those fair, cute, doll type. But still pleasant to look at. Especially when she smiles all the time.

Boobs: Firm A Cups. Although I prefer slightly bigger boobs, I had fun squeezing, rubbing and licking them. Her nipples are slightly bigger than usual especially when erected. Nice and hard. But its quite sensitive so she prefers that you lick them rather than suck them. Perhaps some bros sucked her tits too hard before.

Body: About 50kg. Her pussy lips are unshaven. For me, her body is nice to hug.

Shower Action: Spent some time soaping me up, with all kinds of hand action on my dick. Boob action started with her rubbing her tits on my back and front. Ended with a steamy blowjob. After the shower she wiped my body dry and its onto the bed.

Bed Action: Started with some good massage.

AR: Her AR is the type where you lie on your back and you lift your legs up. She will caress your body all over especially your nipples and sides while giving you tongue action on your asshole.

BBBJ: She is good at this dept. Fast, slow, deep, shallow, twisting motion etc, you name it. Basically it feels like your dick is in vagina wonderland. She managed to wake up my sleepy bro below with her skills. I was rubbing her pussy while she was blowing me. Can't get my hands of her body.

FJ: Ahh, the main highlight of the session. Her moans sound a bit fake but not too fake that it is a total turn off. Did her missionary. Pussy is nice and tight and she squeezes her pussy muscles as well to give you that even tighter virgin pussy feeling. I just continue to pump her away in various variations of missionary while squeezing and licking her breasts. In the end, I blew out all my load while thrusting at max speed. Seeing my dick gliding in and out of her tight pussy really turns me on.

Attitude: Great attitude. She doesn't rush but instead she makes sure that you feel good. She even asked if I want a second round of AR after the first round. She will chat with you a bit after the deed before entering the shower. After that she gave me a nice long hug before we exit the door.

RTF: Sure. For such superb service, why not.
Old 21-11-2015, 06:21 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 79 / Power: 15
GL-Roamer deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Jia Ling 1617

Tried quite a few girls in her house but I find her one of the best.

Personality: Nice, service oriented girl. Can be chatty. Always smiling and making sure you feel comfortable.

Face: Average looks. Definitely not those AV stars or cute school girl type. But its the type that I find pleasant to look at.

Boobs: This is one of the main highlights of the session. Her lovely boobs. She is a B to C cupper. Nice to fill up your palms with them. Had a good time groping, sucking, squeezing and licking them. They are big enough to bury your face in them and can wrap around your dick for a boob job.

Body: She is a bit short (for me that is, I am around 1.75m). But overall her body looks proportionate. About 50kgs. Great to hug as she does have a bit of meat but she is not fat. She has not much pubic hair on her pussy lips.

Action: After the door is closed, she gave me a big hug and we started with all the groping and undressing. I buried my face in between her tits with my hands fondling her pussy from outside her panties. Then stripped off her bra and panties and we proceeded to shower.

Shower Action: Normal soaping at first, then the action gets thick and hot. Various hand action on my dick, from the front and from the back. Then she uses her boobs to soap my body. After that she turns around and puts my hands on her lovely tits and grinds her ass against my dick. Ended the shower with some blowing action.

Bed Action: She starts with some light finger action on my back, then boob massage where she rubs her boobs all over my back then its onto catbath. Nice tongue skills.

Frontal Action: Catbath on the front is pretty standard but still stimulating. She will suck my nipples and lick me all over from top to bottom and use her boobs to rub me all over.

BBBJ: Her bbbj is not bad. She blew me from the front and from the sides. My hands were all over her tits and pussy whenever they are nearby. She will make eye contact while blowing you at times.

FJ: Fucking her is like fucking an average girl whom you chat up on the streets. As my dick entered her pussy, she closed her eyes and started to moan softly and gently. As I continue to do all my favorite things during FJ, her moans get louder and louder but still not as loud as some screamer. Pussy is nice and tight, she applied some KY to make the entry more easier. She is pretty accommodating to many positions. Of course, I blew my load with a bang.

Attitude: Very good customer oriented attitude. Tries to make you comfortable. Definitely not those wana make you cum quickly and fuck off type. Chatty and friendly. She gave me a long hug before we exit the room.

RTF: Yes, yes, yes. She is already my regular.

Comparison with her housemates
I have tried some of her other house mates before like Tang Guo, Jia Bao, Jia Xue, Jia Yan and Jia Yi. (not sure if they have left our shores already)

Among them the closest to Jia Ling in terms of boobs and service is Jia Xue. In terms of service only it will be Jia Bao (she has smaller boobs). Jia Yan can be good, provided she is on form that day, she tend to fall sick easily. But she is a nice gentle girl. Tang Guo and Jia Yi are the worst in terms of service. Tang Guo tend to rush the job, I didn't choose her but an OKT (who is my good friend) told me to try her out so I just tried her out, an utter disappointment in terms of service standards. Jia Yi is plain lazy and temperamental. perhaps because she thinks she got a hot body that every man wants. I have tried her at least 6 times and perhaps only 2 sessions are acceptable. There are even times when she told me not to touch her boobs at all. Usually at the end of the session she will try to make up for fucked up service by acting all GFE and all that.

Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Just some info from my experiences. Hope people will find it useful.
Old 21-11-2015, 07:57 PM
Samster

Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2605 / Power: 14
tarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond reputetarma69 has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by applebig View Post
guys ive nvr been to cat150, only cat50s.
is it like cat50s? like u shoot within 30mins, done then go off alrdy.

got any unlimited shots within 1hr kind?
For Cat150 PRC WLs should serve you for a full hour. No unlimited shots, tho some girls may let you go for a 2nd shot if time permits or if you are her regular customer.
Old 28-11-2015, 03:19 PM
Samster

Quoted: 37 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 829 / Power: 11
RetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to beholdRetroBoss is a splendid one to behold

Thanks to the kind souls who upped my points pls drop me a Pm and i will rtf! Same to those who zapped me
Old 01-12-2015, 02:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Quoted: 31 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 235 / Power: 10
catlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samstercatlord is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Jia Ling 1617

Tried quite a few girls in her house but I find her one of the best.
Hi Bro, thanks for the FR and the honest impressions on the other house girls. I only tried Jia Yi once and enjoyed her a lot. Does Jia Ling give AR and frenching?
Old 03-12-2015, 01:48 AM
Samster

Quoted: 19 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 4453 / Power: 20
dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by GL-Roamer View Post
Jia Yi is plain lazy and temperamental. perhaps because she thinks she got a hot body that every man wants. I have tried her at least 6 times and perhaps only 2 sessions are acceptable. There are even times when she told me not to touch her boobs at all. Usually at the end of the session she will try to make up for fucked up service by acting all GFE and all that.

Well, one man's meat is another man's poison. Just some info from my experiences. Hope people will find it useful.
I have to agree with your comments. I RTFed Jia Yi recently after a long while, just to re-experience the good services in the past, but to my surprise, she wasn't in a good mood. She kept quiet most of the time, glued to her phone, completely different from her former chatty and slutty self.

Service-wise, only her catbath and AR are still up to standard. BBBJ was so-so. When it comes to FJ, she wasn't passionate at all with her forced fake moans. Even when I tried to lighten the mood in the room by chatting with her, she didn't even respond to some of the things I said.

I had written some positive comments about her in my past posts, so it is with great disappointment that I have to admit she has poor attitude and service to me.
Old 03-12-2015, 01:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbhh View Post
I have to agree with your comments. I RTFed Jia Yi recently after a long while, just to re-experience the good services in the past, but to my surprise, she wasn't in a good mood. She kept quiet most of the time, glued to her phone, completely different from her former chatty and slutty self.

Service-wise, only her catbath and AR are still up to standard. BBBJ was so-so. When it comes to FJ, she wasn't passionate at all with her forced fake moans. Even when I tried to lighten the mood in the room by chatting with her, she didn't even respond to some of the things I said.

I had written some positive comments about her in my past posts, so it is with great disappointment that I have to admit she has poor attitude and service to me.
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. I also find myself in similar predicaments in which RTFs backfiring on me. Instead of building good rapport and get better services i get much worse.

At best, RTFs nowadays only add ftenching to the repertoire and nothing else
Old 03-12-2015, 01:27 PM

My Reputation: Points: 1703 / Power: 0
korean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant futurekorean has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hotgizmos View Post
Sorry to hear about your recent experience. I also find myself in similar predicaments in which RTFs backfiring on me. Instead of building good rapport and get better services i get much worse.

I guess there is difference between rtf weekly, monthly, or yearly for most gal. First visit not.count as the gal dunno u belong to which category
Old 03-12-2015, 02:06 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 100 / Power: 14
Hotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great GuyHotgizmos deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
I guess there is difference between rtf weekly, monthly, or yearly for most gal. First visit not.count as the gal dunno u belong to which category
Thats why nowadays i just try new girl every single visit.

Besides like my signature says i have an objective to meet :P
Old 04-12-2015, 01:01 AM
Samster

dbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond reputedbhh has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:

Thanks for your understanding. For me, it all depends on whether the gal likes you in terms of WL-client relationship at least. I had RTF a WL within a month and she was extremely pissed when I had difficulty maintaining my hard-on due to tiredness. Needless to say, I stopped patronizing her after that. On the other hand, I had a good relationship with another WL whom I regularly RTF monthly and her service improves with every session. Plus, she never throws her temper when my stamina wasn't very good.

Quote:
Originally Posted by korean View Post
Agree with the first statement, but as I said above, relationship plays a major part too. For the second statement, I usually find first visits to be pure luck and chemistry, which builds into WL-client relationship that determines whether I want to RTF her again.

Quote:
Thats why nowadays i just try new girl every single visit.

Besides like my signature says i have an objective to meet :P
For me, I prefer to stick to one, or at most two regular WLs as I enjoy the session more with someone I am more familiar with. New girls are more like occasional adventurous flings just to add variety, but not so frequent. Well, each guy has his own style and I am cool with that. Good luck with your bucket list, bro. If you don't mind me asking, what's your progress so far?
Old 04-12-2015, 01:44 AM
Samster

Yue Ru 2062A

To contribute to this thread aside from providing some inputs into discussing chionging habits, here is my FR on Yue Ru 2062A.

My ratings and descriptions:

Face: 7/10
She has a cute chubby face and big round eyes, though I must say the eyes were somewhat enhanced by those coloured contact lens.

Boobs: 8/10
Firm C-cup and nice to hold with pink nipples.

Body: 8/10
Very fair skinned and quite tall at maybe around 170 cm.

Shower service: 6/10
Just boob massage and butt rubbing on my dick. No BBBJ provided.

Frenching: None

Catbath: 10/10
This is her selling point. She holds the record as the WL who gave me the longest ever catbath at around 20 minutes. She started off the bed action with a long 5 minute session of running her fingers on my back and legs before getting her tongue busy licking. I really got concerned if we could have enough time for FJ, but she managed it all. The catbath was all over my body. The best highlight was that she licked and sucked all my fingers, which was a first time experience for me. Never thought I would be turned on by finger sucking.

AR: None

BBBJ: 8/10
If the finger sucking was great, the BBBJ was much greater. I was surprised she could deep throat too. Alternating between fast sucking and slow sucking plus a bit of tongue twirling, surely brought me to high state of excitement.

FJ: 8/10
I only did her in doggy style as it's my favourite position. And it's a chance for me to savour her fleshy round ass too.

Attitude: 9/10
Turned out we still have some spare time before the session was over. So, she gave an amateur back massage which was rather acceptable. She also took the initiative to play music from her phone to lighten the mood further. Chatted with her for a while and left as a sextisfied man.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1