The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 07-07-2016, 11:28 AM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 176 / Power: 0
9fox is a Helpful and Caring Samster9fox is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: good zhua gen to recommend

Quote:
Originally Posted by 9fox View Post
upssssssss!!!!
Old 07-07-2016, 03:03 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 98 / Power: 12
trama deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

45~50 u keen? Location at hiring. Coco. Short and pump but when it come to jg and massage pain endurance will b 8~9. Maybe I weak but u may want try lol
Old 07-07-2016, 03:45 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 104 / Power: 16
qinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guyqinghe deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy

any bros here tried jiajia before?

http://sgfoxy.com/%E4%BD%B3%E4%BD%B3-jiajia/

the bio reads she can do JG too?
Old 08-07-2016, 12:16 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
milkrod90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Back to share another good JG that I've found.

Name: Chanel
Looks: 6/10
Body: 6/10
JG Skills: 9/10
Damage: $90 for 1 hour
RTM: Yes

Found Chanel by randomly googling. Turns out that she has an ad in SBF too. DO NOT ASK ME FOR HER NUMBER. Go to the Local Massage Directory and search for her thread, her hp no is posted there for you to use.

The photos located in the thread is of her, but maybe 15-20 years ago. Her real person is much older than those photos so don't go expecting a young hot milf. However, if you're looking for a good, effective massage, she's the right person to look for.

She specializes in Thai-style JG, and what she does is very familiar to what Ling Ling does. However, I feel that Ling Ling is slightly better than Chanel.

The main differences between Chinese style JG and Thai style JG is that Chinese style JG focuses more on the penis and the pubic region, while Thai style JG focuses on the whole area around the penis, including the legs, and very little on the penis. I feel that it might be good to alternate before Thai and Chinese style JG.

Chanel started off by massaging the bladder region, using good amount of force. Then next she massages the inside of my legs, from sole of the feet to the inner tights. Then she massage the prostate part, and the base of my penis. Like Ling Ling, she's able to make me have precum while i'm still soft, just from massaging the base of the penis. But I feel Ling Ling's skills are a little better, because she can make me have more precum, and make my penis goes hard and soft repeatedly, all the while with me not having any naughty thoughts.

You can choose to finish off with a HJ if you want, although she will recommend that you don't. At the end of the session, instead of politely implying that you should leave, she asks me to relax and lie on the bed to cool down, and even massage my legs to release the tension! Never have this kind of after JG service before

All in all, if you're looking for good authentic JG, I will recommend that you give Chanel a try. AGAIN DON'T ASK ME FOR HER NUMBER.
Old 08-07-2016, 03:24 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 46 / Power: 0
bennzi deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Ling ling is a true gem been having JG for the last 10yrs. Been thru different JG masters.. She is up above there.. though there isnt many JG master here in SG.

She knows her stuff very well, very skillful… Even experienced the act of fire blanks n yet under her control.. Unbelievable

Worth every visit if you are into JG ☺️
Old 10-07-2016, 08:27 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bennzi View Post
Ling ling is a true gem been having JG for the last 10yrs. Been thru different JG masters.. She is up above there.. though there isnt many JG master here in SG.

She knows her stuff very well, very skillful… Even experienced the act of fire blanks n yet under her control.. Unbelievable

Worth every visit if you are into JG ☺️
thanks bro!!!!!!!!
Old 11-07-2016, 10:48 AM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by qinghe View Post