The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos

Notices

Health Centre and KTV lounge Tangos It's supposed to be a state secret but you can get great SEX at these places too. Discretion advised.

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Old 24-04-2016, 10:14 PM
Samster (B)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1108 / Power: 0
bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of
Re: good zhua gen to recommend

yeah pang, i go health centre,
also see licencee pang.

advertiser tina, some time appear,
some time disappear.

one thing for sure, make alot money.
Old 25-04-2016, 12:14 AM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 25 / Power: 0
charchan deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi, any bro can pm Xiao Han contact? Thanks
Old 25-04-2016, 10:35 PM
Samster (B)

bedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud ofbedokMassage has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by fanks View Post
Just finished session with xiaohan.

Nice pretty milfy lady. Her (.)(.) quite tokkong. The cleavage deep deep sia. Not sure how good is the juagen as it is the 2nd time i tried juagen but it is different. Will feel discomfort and she say it is normal.

As my command of the chinese language is rather poor, she also feel frustrated talking to me lol.

The security of her place questioned me on purpose of visit and which unit I'm going. Even asked me for NRIC. Did it happened for the other bros who patronised her?
ask nric ,mean raid comin soon.
Old 25-04-2016, 10:36 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by clinton View Post
she is richer than most of us here
yes very rich, latest weapon, xiao xue.
same phone no. as xiao han.
see adpost.com

Last edited by bedokMassage; 25-04-2016 at 11:39 PM.
Old 26-04-2016, 09:38 AM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 35 / Power: 0
Hech deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Can anyone share xiao han contact please! Need service liaoo
Old 26-04-2016, 12:11 PM
Samster (B)

her hp, xiao xue is using it.
Old 26-04-2016, 02:08 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 84 / Power: 16
ben1984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

can share the contact for jg ?
Old 26-04-2016, 10:10 PM
Samster (B)

Quote:
Originally Posted by bedokMassage View Post
yes very rich, latest weapon, xiao xue.
same phone no. as xiao han.
see adpost.com
latest weapon, jenny
she use xiao han hp no.
Old 26-04-2016, 11:23 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 150 / Power: 12
Weikian is a Helpful and Caring SamsterWeikian is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Bro,can share Ctc for xiao Han? Thanks
Old 27-04-2016, 02:24 PM
Samster

Quoted: 197 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1469 / Power: 10
liketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud ofliketosleep has much to be proud of
Smile Re: good zhua gen to recommend

Wang Li (王丽) is back. Fyi.
Old 27-04-2016, 03:14 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
kirian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by liketosleep View Post
Wang Li (王丽) is back. Fyi.
Hello Sir, can pm me the contact?
Old 28-04-2016, 01:48 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
milkrod90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

I see that bro steroidfreak has brought two more JG masters to Singapore. I haven't tried them yet, but the last two that he brought in, both provide authentic JG. Will try these two soon, in addition to the 3 others on my list. Will provide a fr soon for each of them.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:46 PM
Samster

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
Weng3984 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Hi ..
Any one here can share Xiao Han contact no. Thank you
Old 30-04-2016, 12:35 AM
Samster

Quoted: 9 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
bombinladen deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Any kind soul can share the contacts.... Need a good massage badly
Old 30-04-2016, 11:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 34 / Power: 0
milkrod90 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

As promised, here is my report on the first of 5 JG masters that I have: Ling Ling.

Looks and body: Looks average, well dressed, very professional and not at all seductive.

Rating: If my previous best JG is rated 10/10, I will rate Ling Ling 12/10!! Read on to find out why...

Venue: 15-20mins walk from AMK station, place is quite well hidden and unexpected to me.

Additional services: No hanky panky at all, such as removing clothes, BM etc. However, if you want a HJ at the end of the session (not recommended) she will comply. She said 80% of her customers don't opt for the HJ.

So first thing after I strip down and we both get into position, she immediately start to check my nerves and blood vessels conditions at the area between my tummy and didi. Immediately, she said that my left side nerve is in bad condition and true enough, my left side hurts alot more than my right side when she presses both.

Then she said that the nerves are connected in a "X" pattern to the nerves on my inner tights and true enough, my right inner tight hurts! A lot! From my 1 year plus of JG, I have not experienced any pain before, this is the first time.

Next is the most impressive part. She started to massage the base of my didi for a few seconds, then afterwards, she used more force to rub my right inner tight again and the pain is gone!!

The rest of the session becomes quite painless after she removes the "blockages" and when she tug my didi, I can actually my nerves in my bladder area being tugged too!

She focuses on the base of didi and surrounding area, not on the didi itself, so it was something new to me.

Throughout the whole and at the end of the session, I didn't feel the urge to shoot at all (first time!), instead the whole pubic area feels really relaxed and not tight or taut, just like after a good massage.

Throughout the whole session, even though my didi became hard a few times, I never felt the urge to shoot even though I'm very sensitive.

RTF: YES!!! Definitely will become one of her regulars. You really need to experience her JG to know how power she is, especially if you're one who have gone through many different JG masters before.

Will also at least give the rest of my list a try first and report back here, but Ling Ling just become my new benchmark.

If you're one of those looking for a serious JG treatment for your didi, definitely look for Ling Ling. If you want a JG but with some teasing at the end and a HJ, you should look else where.
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1
Closed Thread