The Asian Commercial Sex Scene  

Go Back   The Asian Commercial Sex Scene > For stuff you can't discuss with your Facebook Account > Local Massage Service Directory [NEW]

Notices

Local Massage Service Directory [NEW] Soothing Stress Relief Services for the Man on the Go!

User Tag List
1998, AwesomeGuy, baboon, Bingbing, Chris, Coco, dudu, ejectjoy, exchange123, Franco_Barsei, georgemagnum, Joanne, Kopiosteve, max_priest, oshkosh, OshkoshV, Panda, sammy1978, Shakyywayy, SMRTLTD, stiffness, Testmonkeylah, tummybird

Old 29-04-2016, 09:59 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 7 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1512 / Power: 17
generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future
Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by dnomy View Post
I kenna carrot for sure (I went for Clearly last time & she charges 160 for 90) but just wanted to try after reading many positive FRs... now I wonder if the FRs real or not.

Bra on shorts on, that's why I said sensual not so good.
Bro, if you're interested in 90 min, give xiao xue a try since she's willing to take off her bra, but you have to help her to take them off since she's bad at doing it by herself. All of these at $150.

For Kaylee, I had no issues with her as she massaged me in her bra and underwear. She auto took it off during the sensual session when she was doing her BM. All in all, I took a 60 mins session and she deserves a RTM from me.

For liltiger girls, do pm their boss about it if shit standard do happen.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Quoted: 103 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 945 / Power: 11
dnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to beholddnomy is a splendid one to behold
Smile Re: TCSS thread "My favourite MASSAGE girls"

Quote:
Originally Posted by generic View Post
Bro, if you're interested in 90 min, give xiao xue a try since she's willing to take off her bra, but you have to help her to take them off since she's bad at doing it by herself. All of these at $150.

For Kaylee, I had no issues with her as she massaged me in her bra and underwear. She auto took it off during the sensual session when she was doing her BM. All in all, I took a 60 mins session and she deserves a RTM from me.

For liltiger girls, do pm their boss about it if shit standard do happen.
Thanks bro for your recommendation, I give xiao xue a try next week. Will post a FR accordingly.

Not that kaylee provided shit standard, just that the sensual was disappointing in the sense her auto mode was off. Might give her another try at 1hr next time & see if still like that. I would still go back for her massage though.

Thanks for your advice
Old 29-04-2016, 10:34 PM
Samster

Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 41 / Power: 0
JustOne deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by mariosuper View Post
Here is a ranting post..

been trying to book a few ang pai list 1 ML, here is the outcome of last few days
- ML 1, within 15 min change my timing from 2pm to 3pm to 4pm to 10pm
- ML 2, with 2 hours notice, swap my timing from a late noon slot to a late night slot, i suspect she give my slot to her regular
- ML 3, upon nearing tell me had to cancel, no reason given

very hard to book them leh..
Guess this is the latest trend.

Mine was worst. Already reach the place and was called off as the ML said that the current bro refuses to leave.

Well, will skip this ML then and to try others.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:42 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOne View Post

Mine was worst. Already reach the place and was called off as the ML said that the current bro refuses to leave.

Sometimes they get pestered/stalked by cheongsters who really fall in love with them.
Sometimes until they cannot even work as the cheongster will just camp outside their place day in day out.
Old 29-04-2016, 10:44 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 1093 / Power: 23
faithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud offaithless has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlto View Post
No chance to visit Hope yet. Is Hope still working?
She's no longer listed on LTD's site. Probably RTC or something happened. Better just move on unless you want to drink coffee near Nylon Coffee Roasters that badly.
Old 29-04-2016, 11:30 PM
Samster

Quoted: 35 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 721 / Power: 13
Oshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to beholdOshimayuko is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by faithless View Post
Sometimes they get pestered/stalked by cheongsters who really fall in love with them.
Sometimes until they cannot even work as the cheongster will just camp outside their place day in day out.
Wow really
Old 29-04-2016, 11:52 PM
Samster

Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 196 / Power: 21
beemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samsterbeemerduke is a Helpful and Caring Samster

Tried lingling today.

http://sglonelyguy.com/lingling-massage/

Complexion a little dark, voice is 娃娃声. Face is 80% similar to photos.

Message is good and have strength. Attitude is good and not time watcher. Maybe becos no bros after me for 1 hour. Just my day!
Old 30-04-2016, 01:10 AM
Samster (M)

My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
copycat95 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave

i am so happy to choose her today.

http://www.shenhua69.com/xxue/

My first impression to her is very good when she fetch me to her place when i lost my way. * This show that she treat her customer very important.

She is standing 1.7M very tall and her look is very sharp will grow on you during the session.

The best part is the massage that last about 30mins before the sensual begins. i sit down and relax and feel like sleeping.

So guys...if u looking for a good massage...please do not hesitate to find this babe for good rub.

She can hold the conversation quite well may be i have too many topics to share with her and guide her to improve her service and treat every customers like KING

She ask me if i want to remove her BRA... matuliao

her neb neb sibei tokong...i keep pressing like baby

i miss her neb neb...haha

She is new to this trade and hope u guys can give her supports as she is here only a short period.

i rate her 8/10 for her service and friendliness.
10/10 for her nebneb
Old 30-04-2016, 08:54 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 35 Post(s)
Quoted: 930 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1972 / Power: 10
derrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant futurederrickboy has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustOne View Post

Same thing happened again with the ML with time management issues... allowed previous customer to overstay... but this time round I refused to wait though I had time on my hands.

Quote:
She's no longer listed on LTD's site. Probably RTC or something happened. Better just move on unless you want to drink coffee near Nylon Coffee Roasters that badly.
she posted some stuff on wechat prior... no sure if it's because of that... anyway like you said, just move on bah

C
Old 30-04-2016, 10:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 118 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2601 / Power: 11
acedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond reputeacedm has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Heard before some rich one will pay just to ask them sit down chit chat with them solely
Old 30-04-2016, 11:08 AM
Samster (PremiumD)

Quoted: 236 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2399 / Power: 18
Keima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond reputeKeima has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally Posted by acedm View Post
Heard before some rich one will pay just to ask them sit down chit chat with them solely
Still cheaper per hour than talking to a psychologist! Or a lawyer, management consultant, plastic surgeon...
Old 30-04-2016, 12:37 PM
Samster

Quoted: 63 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1890 / Power: 9
ylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant futureylsgboy has a brilliant future

mood ruined today. ask some ML but keep getting cancel after i agree on the timing
time to save $ and pcc..

some random question, what if the ML keep no respond or respond but after that MIA for like 1-2 days than reply again, than book time slot, few min later cancel again and MIA for 1-2 days AGain.
are they that busy or she really got alot sms everday, for like months?
lastly i dont spam text. just 6hr once or so. or 1 day once. i dont talk harsh and i ask nicely.
how can 1 booking of a ml for a timeslot took over 1month+

Last edited by ylsgboy; 30-04-2016 at 06:20 PM. Reason: added some question
Old 30-04-2016, 12:38 PM
Samster

generic has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant futuregeneric has a brilliant future

Quote:
There are some rich msian bros who booked half the day solely for those angpai MLs.
Old 30-04-2016, 12:41 PM
Samster

Quote:
Originally Posted by derrickboy View Post
Same thing happened again with the ML with time management issues... allowed previous customer to overstay... but this time round I refused to wait though I had time on my hands.

she posted some stuff on wechat prior... no sure if it's because of that... anyway like you said, just move on bah
seems like her latest update says that she's still in Singapore.
Old 30-04-2016, 02:13 PM
Samster

My Reputation: Points: 21 / Power: 0
OMG888999 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Quote:
heard before some rich one will pay just to ask them sit down chit chat with them solely
有钱任性,没钱任命。
Advert Space Available
Bypass censorship with https://1.1.1.1

Cloudflare 1.1.1.1